On 2/19/2020 at 2:39 AM, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Hi im rather new to all this and need a bit of help.

I have everything installed correctly, all the animations work and everything is working, except there is no dialogue. Ill go to an npc and itll give me an option of what to say, but when i press it theres a moment of silence where im sure the npc is meant to be talking but they arent.

Anyone know what to do????

Make sure you have fus ro doh or whatever it is. It makes unvoiced text stay on the screen longer.

1 hour ago, Tenebris305 said:

Make sure you have fus ro doh or whatever it is. It makes unvoiced text stay on the screen longer.

Hi thanks for that it was working great, but now for some reason when I press the surrender key it doesn't surrender, and I don't get knocked down anymore I just die. And it's strange because it was working fine before and I'm not sure what's changed. I recently downloaded sexlab aroused and slhh but Im not sure what's wrong

5 minutes ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Hi thanks for that it was working great, but now for some reason when I press the surrender key it doesn't surrender, and I don't get knocked down anymore I just die. And it's strange because it was working fine before and I'm not sure what's changed

Sometimes this mod takes a long time before it starts working. I started a new character recently and Defeat didn't kick in until level 10 or so, which is unfortunate because you need it the most in the early game. You can set the health sliders really high but then you'll go into bleedout after one hit or wolf bite. Also the checkbox that makes you essential doesn't work. But all the other combat rape mods are just as fussy. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Sometimes this mod takes a long time before it starts working. I started a new character recently and Defeat didn't kick in until level 10 or so, which is unfortunate because you need it the most in the early game. You can set the health sliders really high but then you'll go into bleedout after one hit or wolf bite. Also the checkbox that makes you essential doesn't work. But all the other combat rape mods are just as fussy. 

I just figured it out it was clashing with the horrible harrassmnt mod. It was working before I got the mod, then when I got it It would t let me surrend r and I'd just die. I'm not sure how to get them working together

11 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

There are other combat rape mods?  Just curious what those are. 

As for Defeat, I find that it works but I have difficulty tweaking it to get things "just right."  If my PC surrenders, that generally works out okay though sometimes my PC gets stuck in a permanent paralysis when the bandit NPC that should be assaulting her walks off to do something else....and never returns.  As to NPC versus NPC mode, that works, but is very rare.  With bandit ambushes, instead of having an NPC in bleedout get assaulted, most of the time a bandit archer will finish off the wounded NPC from a distance with an arrow shot.  The only time I've seen NPC versus NPC work is on isolated roads when a bandit patrol (I use OBIS) runs into a stray traveler.

13 hours ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

I just figured it out it was clashing with the horrible harrassmnt mod. It was working before I got the mod, then when I got it It would t let me surrend r and I'd just die. I'm not sure how to get them working together

That would explain why I have intermittent trouble with both mods, but both mods have also worked just fine for me in the past.  I tried playing without Defeat this time but I always come back.

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

There are other combat rape mods?  Just curious what those are. 

As for Defeat, I find that it works but I have difficulty tweaking it to get things "just right."  If my PC surrenders, that generally works out okay though sometimes my PC gets stuck in a permanent paralysis when the bandit NPC that should be assaulting her walks off to do something else....and never returns.  As to NPC versus NPC mode, that works, but is very rare.  With bandit ambushes, instead of having an NPC in bleedout get assaulted, most of the time a bandit archer will finish off the wounded NPC from a distance with an arrow shot.  The only time I've seen NPC versus NPC work is on isolated roads when a bandit patrol (I use OBIS) runs into a stray traveler.

I had written up a mini-review of the various combat rape mods but I can't find it. 

Off the top of my head: Yet Another Combat Rape Mod, Dragonborn in Distress, Submit, but all of them are fussy. Submit is really cool but was abandoned with lots of bugs left. And there are newer mods that are moving into combat rape territory but I can't remember them all. Each one has unique features I really like, like Submit leaves you tied up naked, theoretically vulnerable to passersby until you escape or are set free, but that feature didn't work correctly for me. Submit also has a bug where animals can rape you, steal your stuff, but they become essential so you can never get your items back. YACR has a call for help feature. DiD will throw you in jail or lock you in a cage after defeat, from which you have to escape but if caught the bandits might lock devices on you making it more difficult. In practice I found it relatively easy to escape and more annoying than anything but that was an early version.

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I had written up a mini-review of the various combat rape mods but I can't find it. 

Off the top of my head: Yet Another Combat Rape Mod, Dragonborn in Distress, Submit, but all of them are fussy. Submit is really cool but was abandoned with lots of bugs left. And there are newer mods that are moving into combat rape territory but I can't remember them all. Each one has unique features I really like, like Submit leaves you tied up naked, theoretically vulnerable to passersby until you escape or are set free, but that feature didn't work correctly for me. Submit also has a bug where animals can rape you, steal your stuff, but they become essential so you can never get your items back. YACR has a call for help feature. DiD will throw you in jail or lock you in a cage after defeat, from which you have to escape but if caught the bandits might lock devices on you making it more difficult. In practice I found it relatively easy to escape and more annoying than anything but that was an early version.

Thanks for the rundown!  What I really want is a mod that subjects NPCs to rape and robbery.  I know Defeat supposedly does that but not very often.  (Or perhaps my settings suck....)   Do any of the mods you mention do that effectively?  Or are they all strictly oriented toward the PC?

On 2/22/2020 at 6:12 PM, rodrigo2 said:

Thanks for the rundown!  What I really want is a mod that subjects NPCs to rape and robbery.  I know Defeat supposedly does that but not very often.  (Or perhaps my settings suck....)   Do any of the mods you mention do that effectively?  Or are they all strictly oriented toward the PC?

Weird, thought I replied to you yesterday but my post is missing. The only one I remember that does that is Defeat but new features are being added all the time to the mods still in development like DiD. 

On 2/24/2020 at 12:49 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Weird, thought I replied to you yesterday but my post is missing. The only one I remember that does that is Defeat but new features are being added all the time to the mods still in development like DiD. 

A dumb question...is there any central location at this site where one get an overview of all LL mods both old and new?  

Also, an issue I've run into several times the last few days:  my PC gets cornered by a bandit and surrenders.   My PC is then in paralyzed mode waiting to be "dealt with."  But then the NPC she surrendered to goes off and never returns.  And everything remains frozen that way.  Is there anything I can do to unparalyze my PC?  

12 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

A dumb question...is there any central location at this site where one get an overview of all LL mods both old and new?  

Also, an issue I've run into several times the last few days:  my PC gets cornered by a bandit and surrenders.   My PC is then in paralyzed mode waiting to be "dealt with."  But then the NPC she surrendered to goes off and never returns.  And everything remains frozen that way.  Is there anything I can do to unparalyze my PC?  

1. Not to my knowledge.

2. I've been getting that too, probably another mod interfering. You can try opening the MCM and clicking clean, that usually works for me. 

I use LOOT for the plugin order but should this mod be overwritten or overwrite anything? The animation to trigger knockdowns/instant kills do not work when I press G while meeting said conditions. In fact I don't think half of the settings for Defeat work at all, and the MO2 says sexlab defeat is type 43 and not compatible with SSE. Why hasn't anyone talked about this or fixed it? 

9 hours ago, Chromarex said:

I use LOOT for the plugin order but should this mod be overwritten or overwrite anything? The animation to trigger knockdowns/instant kills do not work when I press G while meeting said conditions. In fact I don't think half of the settings for Defeat work at all, and the MO2 says sexlab defeat is type 43 and not compatible with SSE. Why hasn't anyone talked about this or fixed it? 

As far as Type 43 goes, just open up Creation Kit, set Defeat as active file and that should convert it.  As to load order,  I put Defeat after  SL Framework toward the bottom of the Load Order and I put the animations after Defeat.  It can be tricky to get knockdown to work properly.  I believe you need to hit G initially just to select a target and then G as the target passes close by to take them down.  To test other aspects of Defeat out, press K to surrender when you're being overwhelmed by bandits.  Also, carefully go over Defeat settings in MCM and play around with them until you get the desired result.  Keep in mind, it can be difficult to take down a moving target.  Try it on a target in bleed out mode.  

19 hours ago, DupaStupid said:

FNIS 76 is returning this message: 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures succesfully included. 40 warnings. The 40 warnings are coming from SL_Defeat. How do I fix this?

Make sure you downloaded the correct version of the modem. You have downloaded the LE version on SSE.

11 hours ago, seasound0011 said:

i have a problem, i registered all of the animation. but when defeated my character [Female] and the male stick to each other and didn't do anything while the voices and the sounds worked. can you guys fix this for me?

Generate FNIS?

On 2/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

That would explain why I have intermittent trouble with both mods, but both mods have also worked just fine for me in the past.  I tried playing without Defeat this time but I always come back.

Ive got them all working now for some reason lmao, now i need to figure out where a zaz animation pack is thats compatible with SE. I got the normal one then ran it through FNIS and it came up saying not SE compatible. Know wehre the SE one is by any chance???

5 hours ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Ive got them all working now for some reason lmao, now i need to figure out where a zaz animation pack is thats compatible with SE. I got the normal one then ran it through FNIS and it came up saying not SE compatible. Know wehre the SE one is by any chance???

Here you go!

12 hours ago, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Check out the first post in this thread, very helpful.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-feb-23-4764/

There is a newer conversion of Zaz 8, ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3

https://mega.nz/#!WEgGDaCa!wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I

9 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

You may want to look this over as well.  (Just found it today while looking for other things.)  Links to many of the major animators packs and links to pretty much all LL mods -  all for Skyrim Se.

Hi its all working fine now, but now for some reason whenever my character gets asked for sex it only does the same two animation sets and im not sure how to change it. any advice?