[AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans (01/10/20)

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

did you reinstall the All in one patch to bang them All. it dose state in the install instruction that if you install or uninstall any animations or themes to reinstall the patch.

no i didn't reinstall the one patch.

didn't know it used STATs.

I am using MO2 and the installer for the one patch never checks for what animations I was using when I did install it.

AAF has warnings for animations I don't have installed because of the one patch.

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ive heard it said in the past that Sexual Harrassment grabs NPCs and doesn't release them and that could very well be what is making the Shenanigans not work. I just don't know. Removing mods mid-playthough is never a good idea as it can lead to these kinds of issues.

If it were me, I'd start a new profile with just AAF and whatever is needed to make it work. Be sure it works in game. And then slowly add, a mod or two at a time, the other sex mods that you want in place. Slowly build it up, constantly testing. And then, once you have a stable install of everything you play with and want to play with, start a NEW GAME. Fresh save, clean save, no lingering scripts or variables. Its a pain in the ass, yes, but sometimes, required. @Olmech can attest to this...

I don't like removing mods mid play thru either, but I am really tired of rebuilding sanctuary. (rant)

Sexual harassment was working fine and so was shenanigans, but the only changes I made was adding SEU to have a hot key for masturbation. cause my game was CTDing from the masturbation choice after sleeping while using the old RSEII advanced needs, I made the changes when you recommended changing to the new advanced needs 2. I started an new game after making all these changes.

not blaming you.

it might just be a conflict between SEU and sexual harassment and shenanigans.

I am trying to figure it out.

I don't know if anyone else is using all three of these mods and was seeing if anyone could help.

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ive heard it said in the past that Sexual Harrassment grabs NPCs and doesn't release them and that could very well be what is making the Shenanigans not work

Sexual Harrassment is bulletproof. I run it with Shenanigans and have no issues. If he has two mods that are not working right then the easiest fix is a new game. If that does not fix it, then something is off in the installation. 

Lets say for instance  that two mods call the player for a scene. One or the other will win the scene. Ive never had issues even with as many as three different mods calling for the player. So its not going to be a mod conflict involving Sexual Harrassment. More than likely a bad installation. I never had much luck with Fallrim Tools. I dont even bother with it anymore. I never update anything AAF related until I am ready to start a new game. I know there are wizards that can pull that off, but it aint me.

Seems to me the common thread with everyone having trouble is Mod Organizer. I use Vortex and am grateful to have avoided MO.

21 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

Still having a problem with Shenanigans either hanging up on an npc and not getting any npcs doing it, don't know if the one patch is causing issues or if some thing else.

I am getting a this:

error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isDomApproachRolled() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 856
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 255
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 167

It is filling up the papyrus while playing. Not causing any crashes, but it wasn't there when I was working on another problem that I fixed.

FP sounds like FourPlay which is not compatible with AAF, neither are FourPlay mods compatible. Just a thought in case that's your problem.

5 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

no i didn't reinstall the one patch.

didn't know it used STATs.

I am using MO2 and the installer for the one patch never checks for what animations I was using when I did install it.

AAF has warnings for animations I don't have installed because of the one patch.

EVERYTIME YOU MESS WITH AN ANIMATION OR POSE MOD, YOU MUST REINSTALL THE BANG THEM ALL PATCH....EVERYTIME, IT IS STICKIED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS. NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ISSUE ON THE PART OF MANAGEMENT...had this posted in my business office..

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

EVERYTIME YOU MESS WITH AN ANIMATION OR POSE MOD, YOU MUST REINSTALL THE BANG THEM ALL PATCH....EVERYTIME, IT IS STICKIED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS. NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ISSUE ON THE PART OF MANAGEMENT...had this posted in my business office..

reinstalling something that doesn't give me any choices doesn't make sense.

10 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

reinstalling something that doesn't give me any choices doesn't make sense.

NO, YOU ARE RIGHT. ALL OF US, INCLUDING THE MOD AUTHOR JUST MADE IT ALL UP TO FOOL ONLY YOU. AND IT WORKED, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL NEVER GET HIS SEX ANIMATIONS RIGHT. ? The choice is you are overiding any changes you made to your files, each time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Whenever you have added / removed / reinstalled a pose or animation mod you have to reinstall this patch afterwards! From the first sentence to Bang Em Up Patch.

42 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

NO, YOU ARE RIGHT. ALL OF US, INCLUDING THE MOD AUTHOR JUST MADE IT ALL UP TO FOOL ONLY YOU. AND IT WORKED, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL NEVER GET HIS SEX ANIMATIONS RIGHT. ? The choice is you are overiding any changes you made to your files, each time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Whenever you have added / removed / reinstalled a pose or animation mod you have to reinstall this patch afterwards! From the first sentence to Bang Em Up Patch.

the reason I disagree with you is I installed the patch after i had uninstalled some mods and it is showing them as being missing in AAF, explain that.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bogdanor said:

Random Shenanigans often casts women as men, how to prevent it? I have 100% heterosexual, no gay ... AAF 93b, One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1

The point is that with heterosexual sex set to 100%, most often a woman takes over the role of a man

Have you installed Themes?

4 hours ago, bogdanor said:

Yes, in version V190806.1 and basic animation theme 190625. Version 190806.1 is loaded after 190625. Version 190625 needed?

All RSE dose is pick Two npc's  eg, man,woman and sends a message to AAF to start scene, the rest is handled by AAF and Themes, You really only need one Theme pack installed.

Basic Theme is used for pose's only.  Vanilla Theme is used for poses + basic human sex.  and Themes Version 190806.1 has Basic + Vanilla + kinky stuff.

I understand, but it happens that when "RSE dose is pick Two npc's eg, man, woman and sends a message to AAF to start scene, the rest is handled by AAF and Themes" then a woman takes on the role of a man without putting on a strapon, lesbian scenes strapon is used. Now I've tried to use "clean save" with no effect ... Ok, it doesn't always happen, only sometimes ... Thank You

11 minutes ago, bogdanor said:

I understand, but it happens that when "RSE dose is pick Two npc's eg, man, woman and sends a message to AAF to start scene, the rest is handled by AAF and Themes" then a woman takes on the role of a man without putting on a strapon, lesbian scenes strapon is used. Now I've tried to use "clean save" with no effect ... Ok, it doesn't always happen, only sometimes ... Thank You

First you could try just using Vanilla Themes and see if it happens?.  I know this could be a tricky question to answer but are you able to identify which animation's this happens on and from which animation pack? Then you mite be able to edit the XML  of Theme to what you wont to see.

It happens on all animations started by RSE ... Leito, BP70 ... probably different, too.Violate, M.C.G, SEU JustBusiness are OK

It seems to me now that this is the result of leaving some old versions of "Various AAF XML", and I have noticed ...

However, this is not it. After a complete uninstallation of the game and reinstallation, after installing the basic modifications and RSE, the problem returns. Women after a short time in the game begin to play the role of men ...

Interestingly, selecting only the "lesbian" option in The One Patch to Bang installer ... "(Vortex) probably solves the problem, but then the animations with the dog do not start ...

• 2 weeks later...

^ - First of all it's an animation pack thingy coding id's issue.  If you have enough animation packs installed and start a ground animation between a female - 0 and a male - 1 and use page up or page down, but only one of those two (reasons) to change positions then after you've changed enough positions you will find that some animations (no complete list yet) have the position 1 and position 0 reversed ie the male starts receiving dry humps from the female.  Same issue we had a long time ago with one of the SM animation packs that when combined with any other animation pack being installed caused the SM to give the bj to a very distorted PC

PS do not change the animated positions too quickly orrr (short video below taken from episode 285)

@Flashy (JoeR) Two things:
First can we get a furniture search radius McM slider?   I have my aaf setting set to 500 because if I am not next to a bed I do not want to travel up or down a floor to reach a bed, but I am fine with NPC's traveling, even as far as the nearest town for all I care if they are yearning for the comfort of a bed

Second I am confused by the two options involving 'NPC ignores player detection'  the way it is worded I think that I want it off so that they do not ignore me based on how it is phrased in the McM options, but with it turned off the NPC's seem to be ignoring me and just *start* doing it anyways or they have really shitty perception and do not know that I am standing right next to them LOL

Extra thing the advanced needs 3 add-on *thingy* is no longer available.  I am using it and I kinda wanna know why it is no longer available? It's working fine soo far and I see no reason to not use it

*edits*

5 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Has anyone heard from Flashy?? Has Flashy been kidnapped/abducted?  I am concerned

He left LL. He made a post about it in the RSEII Resources thread I believe.

Edit: to answer your question regarding Advanced Needs 2 Expansion 3, it looks like it is posted on Nexus as an optional download on the Advanced Needs 2 page.

On 8/13/2019 at 9:55 PM, maddadicusrex said:

MADDAD

Do i need to reinstall the One patch after installing this  mod?....does it introduce  animations?

32 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

MADDAD

Do i need to reinstall the One patch after installing this  mod?....does it introduce  animations?

Dose not effect this mod, Always have this mod installed after AAF patches. And no this mod dose not introduce any new sex animations to the mix. but saying that RSE resources dose add vomit models for being sick, but is not effected by AAF patchs. hope this helps ?

Hey, thanks for the mod , however i have a problem, even putting the scan timer as low as possible (30 seconds) to test it nothing happens, checked all of the settings, it ONLY works as soon as i launch the game and load a save, as soon as the loading finishes i get the note that its happening between any 2 npcs and it works fine and loads the animations fine, however after that it never triggers again no matter where i go.

anyone has a clue on what may cause this problem? Thanks

On 9/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, koaamz said:

Hey, thanks for the mod , however i have a problem, even putting the scan timer as low as possible (30 seconds) to test it nothing happens, checked all of the settings, it ONLY works as soon as i launch the game and load a save, as soon as the loading finishes i get the note that its happening between any 2 npcs and it works fine and loads the animations fine, however after that it never triggers again no matter where i go.

anyone has a clue on what may cause this problem? Thanks

I also had weird problems with that version.

Sometimes, it seems, that  it does not release the actor(s) from the animantion and therefore does not start a new search for a new scene with other actors.

So now I use this version : [AAF] - Autonomy Enhanced (Stable and better than Elements Vol.5, for those looking for just NPC/NPC sex action ingame)

Actors that somehow lock up in animation (often with their clothes back on) etc. can be realeased by using the aaf menu and then make them do an animation.

Found here :