[AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans (01/10/20)

Got another issue. Does this conflict with Lover's Embrace mod. Since installing that this no longer seems work been days in game since seen a hook up between npcs. Also the misc quest menu is missing the quest all together.

(Update)

It seems to fix this issue just had to do fresh install of this mod. And change load order around.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated Resources and hope it fixes my issue. After npc sex, the little green box remains atop the one npcs head, and that seems to block the next random encounter. I reset Shenanigans and box goes away till next event and the glitch starts all over again. I do love the threesome invite...

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just updated Resources and hope it fixes my issue. After npc sex, the little green box remains atop the one npcs head, and that seems to block the next random encounter. I reset Shenanigans and box goes away till next event and the glitch starts all over again. I do love the threesome invite...

Sounds like the Alias quest is not completing properly and as such, the "quest" objective that puts the marker over the NPCs head is not clearing. I had thought the most current version of this mod did the quest completion to remove the marker, but perhaps you encountered a situation where the OnSceneEnd event was not processed by the scripting, and as such, the quest is not being shut down properly...

if this occurs again, simply open the console and type: CompleteQuest RSEII_Mod_RS_Marker

That should shut it down and remove the quest pip above their head.

v1.9 is now available to download

This update does one simple and VERY important thing - it blocks TURRETS and MANNEQUINS from filling reference aliases for NPCs.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Hey, buddy ... What program do you use to translate the MCM? I can translate the dialogs with ESP/ESM translator, but I don't see how to translate the MCM. 

Hi, I use the ESP-ESM Translator https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921/?
very good as well as sure to break the code that translates,

and for the files of the MCM folder or others in .TXT or .JOM I use Notepad ++ in this case I open in notepad ++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org

I copy to a googletranslator and I'm transcribing in hand back to notepad ++ was the best way I found it

It helps a lot to configure the pss of gloogle translator, in the EPS-ESM itself, and it uses the database of the native languages of the game is also great (it lowers the database to its language in the same place that lowers the EPS-ESM)

The only thing you care about is to check each line, because sometimes the program translates something that could not and does not break the mod ...

recently, I discovered here that sometimes you have to translate other files in other places, more and more interesting ...

one moment....

see:

For example,

in the file conf.jom there is nothing that we can translate,

640423353_cap19-07-2211_52AM.JPG.b10b1f05c4b415c11d967df2123ddcbc.JPG

but in the folder INTERFACE / TRANSLATIONS it has the file with mod name and final .TXT but it comes with language English, usually so RSE_II_Brothels_eng.TXT

954981568_cap19-07-2211_54AM.JPG.9503cd149b525388f5daeabcbf04502c.JPG

you need to make a copy of this file and change the end of the file name of "en" to your language, in my case portugues do Brasil is "ptBR", it looks like this:

RSE_II_Brothels_en.txt  to RSE_II_Brothels_ptBR.txt , in this file copied and renamed with your language you will do the translation, manually, in NotePad +++

you change the text that appears in front of the code,

2135089933_cap19-07-2212_01PM.JPG.cfab39a29103c8fc24f19fa4aa964928.JPG

you keep the original file "EN" and add the new file in your edited language, after some time you have several files with your language inside the folder Data / Interface / Translations, like that:

90486286_cap19-07-2212_15PM.JPG.ca2dc516a8d777185146b00f77234d23.JPG

another important thing

the texts in these files need to be short, especially the descriptions, because otherwise they are so small that you can not see.

and sometimes the author misses this detail and makes a text of decryption very soon that the game dinimui the size of the letters to fit in space and is too small to be able to understand,
in these cases we end up solving the translation, leaving the text with some abbreviation or written in another way with the same meaning but in a sentence a bit so that the letters do not look as small on the screen as they are if the text is too long,

Well, that's how I do here, I hope it helps.?

Its 

cap 19-07-22 11.53 AM.JPG

Thank you so much! ?

Yesterday I tried Notepad ++, but I preferred to ask you before I could screw up.

Funny thing. Portuguese and Spanish have the same Latin roots. But Spanish has some complications. In English and Portuguese, someone can say "the thief escaped" or "ladrão escapou", but you do not know if the thief is male or female. In Spanish you must specify the gender of the thief (or rapist or companion). "Ladrón" (male thief) "Ladrona" (female thief), so translating becomes complicated hehe. It is solved by neutralizing the phrase. "El ladrón/a ha huido".

34 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Thank you so much! ?

Yesterday I tried Notepad ++, but I preferred to ask you before I could screw up.

Funny thing. Portuguese and Spanish have the same Latin roots. But Spanish has some complications. In English and Portuguese, someone can say "the thief escaped" or "ladrão escapou", but you do not know if the thief is male or female. In Spanish you must specify the gender of the thief (or rapist or companion). "Ladrón" (male thief) "Ladrona" (female thief), so translating becomes complicated hehe. It is solved by neutralizing the phrase. "El ladrón/a ha huido".

Please, let's continue talking about translation here:
Por favor, sigamos hablando de traducción aquí:

@JBpyI already answered there ...

14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Sounds like the Alias quest is not completing properly and as such, the "quest" objective that puts the marker over the NPCs head is not clearing. I had thought the most current version of this mod did the quest completion to remove the marker, but perhaps you encountered a situation where the OnSceneEnd event was not processed by the scripting, and as such, the quest is not being shut down properly...

if this occurs again, simply open the console and type: CompleteQuest RSEII_Mod_RS_Marker

That should shut it down and remove the quest pip above their head.

I did not realize there was a Shenanigans update also ( DUH! ). My issue is fixed and Diamond City is now Sodom and Gomorrah..HUZZA! I keep hoping the AAF version of Karma might work, but it seems dead on arrival and I do not know why? My 4-Play version was fantastic but something is not right with the AAF one. I dumped Comment and Head Tracking, and have tried to save, disable, save enable, etc. to no avail. Could all the new AAF updates and the AIO patch be causing Karma to not function. There is not even a scan notice that I am nude. 

3 minutes ago, SAC said:

Hi! Any way to skip the dialogue and get straight to business? (NPC-NPC)

TY

Your that guy. One of my favorite modders ( Barefoot Vanilla Outfits ). Trouble is I am using Fusion Girl now, which is kinda CBBE like. Since I am rubbish with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, I have a friend trying to convert them for me. Do you have any stomach to convert them, yourself, add a few more outfits to the mix? I would pay you?

6 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Your that guy. One of my favorite modders ( Barefoot Vanilla Outfits ). Trouble is I am using Fusion Girl now, which is kinda CBBE like. Since I am rubbish with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, I have a friend trying to convert them for me. Do you have any stomach to convert them, yourself, add a few more outfits to the mix? I would pay you?

Not meaning to hijack the thread, so I will not follow up on this any further, but I am not touching cbbe or any other female body (FO4-wise, of course). Glad you like the outfits, though, I will probably add more at some point (EVB-only, feel free to convert them to any body you like).

• 2 weeks later...

Already asked this on AAFs topic but I think it's this mod that is causing a small problem for me, when random shenanigans starts, after the animation is done the voice of the participants has changed, Clem (Vault 88) now has a female voice, and that kind of stuff. Also happens for servitrons but atleast I can change their voice back again myself.

Other than that this mod works perfectly fine!

Edit: Forget what I just said, I realized that the ServitronRace isn't even selected for random shenanigans so this mod can't be the culprit.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:30 PM, Magenta147 said:

Anyone experience some npc's become mute after the shenanigans are over?

On 7/8/2019 at 7:51 PM, dosfox said:

Sounds like you have a pending threesome invitation. Try turning threesomes off and see if it still happens...

I've gotten this before too.  Just recently again with a merchant who had gone off for shenannigans the last time I was around.  When I came back later I could no longer interact with her at all, even though everything looked normal, Pressing E just results in nothing., not even I greet her.  I turned off threesomes and reset, but I'm still unable to interact.  Anything else I can try on the NPC?  Tried disable/enable in console and that didn't work either.

1 hour ago, darkon74slayer said:

I think I broke random shenanigans when I removed STATS from my game recently.

usually have somebody at sanctuary screwing somebody while I'm building the defense, but was playing for at 3 hours last night an not one peep.

Did you leave the area(cell) within the 3 hours?  sometimes fallout fails or takes 24+ in game hours  to update a cell or until it's been reloaded, Fast travel out of cell then return to cell if that fails try reinstalling it and double check you MCM settings.

10 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Did you leave the area(cell) within the 3 hours?  sometimes fallout fails or takes 24+ in game hours  to update a cell or until it's been reloaded, Fast travel out of cell then return to cell if that fails try reinstalling it and double check you MCM settings.

I'll try that.

Still having a problem with Shenanigans either hanging up on an npc and not getting any npcs doing it, don't know if the one patch is causing issues or if some thing else.

I am getting a this:

error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isDomApproachRolled() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 856
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 255
    [FPSH_Player (CF000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 167

It is filling up the papyrus while playing. Not causing any crashes, but it wasn't there when I was working on another problem that I fixed.

None of that is from this mod.

My name isn't Albert. Lol.

And FPSH, I dunno what that is, but I am guessing Sexual Harassment mod is your problem.

10 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I posted there too, just checking since both of the mods are not working and the only changes are AAF update, advanced needs 2 update, and theme update that removed STATs.

did you reinstall the All in one patch to bang them All. it dose state in the install instruction that if you install or uninstall any animations or themes to reinstall the patch.

13 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I posted there too, just checking since both of the mods are not working and the only changes are AAF update, advanced needs 2 update, and theme update that removed STATs.

Ive heard it said in the past that Sexual Harrassment grabs NPCs and doesn't release them and that could very well be what is making the Shenanigans not work. I just don't know. Removing mods mid-playthough is never a good idea as it can lead to these kinds of issues.

If it were me, I'd start a new profile with just AAF and whatever is needed to make it work. Be sure it works in game. And then slowly add, a mod or two at a time, the other sex mods that you want in place. Slowly build it up, constantly testing. And then, once you have a stable install of everything you play with and want to play with, start a NEW GAME. Fresh save, clean save, no lingering scripts or variables. Its a pain in the ass, yes, but sometimes, required. @Olmech can attest to this...