[AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans (01/10/20)

2 hours ago, Threepointfourteen said:

I also had weird problems with that version.

Sometimes, it seems, that  it does not release the actor(s) from the animantion and therefore does not start a new search for a new scene with other actors.

So now I use this version : [AAF] - Autonomy Enhanced (Stable and better than Elements Vol.5, for those looking for just NPC/NPC sex action ingame)

Actors that somehow lock up in animation (often with their clothes back on) etc. can be realeased by using the aaf menu and then make them do an animation.

Found here :

Sweet!! ill download that then, thank you soo much for the help!!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't handle my problem which spoils all the fun ... In heterosexual animations sometimes a woman takes on the role of a man ... I have already reinstalled the game, did everything possible. All other modifications I have work well. (AAF_Violate_V1.07, JustBusiness_0.7.5, M.C.G. FO4 2.9.10) Only RSEII_RandomShenanigans (v1.9) has this problem ... A gold wagon from Siberia and my gratitude to the end of the world for the person who will help fix it ... 

? ?

I don't want to delete RandomShenanigans because otherwise it works well ...

Hi @Flashy (JoeR)

A couple of questions / feature requests:

- for NPC-NPC interactions, is it possible to skip the dialogue? ("it's time to have fun"... "ok"...)

- also for NPC-NPC, there seems to be a consistent delay between triggering the scene, going through the dialogue, then actually starting the sex scene, and I was wondering if it's possible to speed this up / skip the delays

Thank you!

On 10/6/2019 at 5:03 AM, SAC said:

Hi @Flashy (JoeR)

A couple of questions / feature requests:

- for NPC-NPC interactions, is it possible to skip the dialogue? ("it's time to have fun"... "ok"...)

- also for NPC-NPC, there seems to be a consistent delay between triggering the scene, going through the dialogue, then actually starting the sex scene, and I was wondering if it's possible to speed this up / skip the delays

Thank you!

I don't know anything about the dialogues.  About the baked in delay, if I recall, there are some settings in Flashy's MCMs or maybe that was the length of time of animation.  There *are* some built-in delays in the Advanced Animation Framework (AAF).  One can change some ini values, but I forget what the names are.  Beware that if you have large lags that shortening delays might cause problems.

I need to reset the shenaningans from time to time, When i kill a raider having a shenaningan it blocks the mod and the quest marker remains forever in that place,

When i run faster though the commonwealth and a shenaningan occurs, the mod gets blocked and also the quest marker , It would be nice if someone fix this. Otherwise the mod works great, but for the maximun laziness, we need this fixed. So we dont need to enter the mod configuration menu, because i take time configuring everithing at the start and them i never want to use the config menu.

Ah! As another member said i encounter one time an inversed animation rolling in (woman in male roll and male in female roll), but only one time over 100 times, so i can live with that.

I love the mods from Flashy.

On 9/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, Threepointfourteen said:

I also had weird problems with that version.

Sometimes, it seems, that  it does not release the actor(s) from the animantion and therefore does not start a new search for a new scene with other actors.

So now I use this version : [AAF] - Autonomy Enhanced (Stable and better than Elements Vol.5, for those looking for just NPC/NPC sex action ingame)

Actors that somehow lock up in animation (often with their clothes back on) etc. can be realeased by using the aaf menu and then make them do an animation.

Found here :

So I tried RSE Shenanigans and i tried Autonomy Enhanced and both of them give me the same issue and i have seen this issue posted here a few times but no solution that worked.

NPC's walk to each other -> ask for Sex -> Aggree to sex -> Both leave and go about their buisness while one of them gets a quest marker that doesn't dissappear... Is there a Solution to this that i missed?

2 hours ago, Sparten593 said:

So I tried RSE Shenanigans and i tried Autonomy Enhanced and both of them give me the same issue and i have seen this issue posted here a few times but no solution that worked.

NPC's walk to each other -> ask for Sex -> Aggree to sex -> Both leave and go about their buisness while one of them gets a quest marker that doesn't dissappear... Is there a Solution to this that i missed?

I really cant say. It works fine for me. As such, I would be inclined to say Shenanigans must be conflicting with some other mod you have that I do not.

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

I really cant say. It works fine for me. As such, I would be inclined to say Shenanigans must be conflicting with some other mod you have that I do not.

Well Shenanigans and Autonomy advaced do it though. Like i literally watched 2 npc's get up from bed, ask each other for it, then went back to sleep... It does add a humour factor but i prefer that it worked. Also whenever it happens they lose their voices too, not sure if that helps. Should i maybe post a load order? cause maybe i missed a conflicting mod?

Edit: Here's the load order just incase you guys see something

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl=1
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Companion Infinite Ammo.esm=1
NoraSpouse.esp=1
EFF.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp=1
MYLadyKillerBed.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
SpectacleIsleBridges.esp=1
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
RSE_II_Brothels.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp=1
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp=1
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp=1
MA37.esp=1
F4NV-AMR.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1
lasercannon.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
DX_Black_Widow.esp=1
BOUNTIESFORYOU.esp=1
Building Materials Dispenser.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
MoreHairstyles4Male.esp=1
MoreBeards.esp=1
MoreHairstyles4Female.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
LovingCait.esp=1
Beautiful Female Enemies - NR.esp=1
THBrows.esp=1
LovingPiper.esp=1
VHCE.esp=1
StrongerRaids.esp=1
ASL_CyberPunkAccessories.esp=1
sarahRageArmor.esp=1
PlasmaSword.esp=1
PlasmaSword_LL.esp=1
NanoSuit.esp=1
M1014.esp=1
Holy Hand Grenade Standalone.esp=1
fn five-seven v3.0.esp=1
Factor.esp=1
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp=1
DOOMDesertEagle.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp=1
WAYN_CompanionTracking_Automatron.esp=1
PersonalGuard.esp=1
Deathclaw_nude.esp=1
RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp=1

1 hour ago, Sparten593 said:

Edit: Here's the load order just incase you guys see something

Nothing really jumps out at me. I lean toward the Better Settler stuff being the culprit. I dont use it as I have Lots More Settlers and Enemies instead. But I am just guessing as I dont really know anything about that mod. I did see something in there related to better settlers that said "No more lollygagging". If that is somehow forcing them to stay busy or something of the sort, it could be a conflict. You might try hanging out near a place where the NPC's would not be affected by settler driven mods and see if they get it on successfully. Like Diamond City perhaps.

17 hours ago, Olmech said:

Nothing really jumps out at me. I lean toward the Better Settler stuff being the culprit. I dont use it as I have Lots More Settlers and Enemies instead. But I am just guessing as I dont really know anything about that mod. I did see something in there related to better settlers that said "No more lollygagging". If that is somehow forcing them to stay busy or something of the sort, it could be a conflict. You might try hanging out near a place where the NPC's would not be affected by settler driven mods and see if they get it on successfully. Like Diamond City perhaps.

Well the 'no more lollygagging' makes it so when you ring the bell they won't slooooowly walk to the bell but instead run. other then that all the mod changes is appearance and load out of the settlers. I just didn't want every settler to look like a train wreck.

Even other locations fail to use shenanigans. The only time it worked for me was once at that farm south of sanctuary. But after that it never worked again...

Edit: Yes i just tested it again at drumlins diner and its not just a settlement prolem.

1 hour ago, Sparten593 said:

Well the 'no more lollygagging' makes it so when you ring the bell they won't slooooowly walk to the bell but instead run. other then that all the mod changes is appearance and load out of the settlers. I just didn't want every settler to look like a train wreck.

Even other locations fail to use shenanigans. The only time it worked for me was once at that farm south of sanctuary. But after that it never worked again...

Edit: Yes i just tested it again at drumlins diner and its not just a settlement prolem.

Sorry I was no help. I do know it is a conflict since the mod works perfectly for me. I just cant see what it may be in your load order. I assume you have tried uninstalling Shenanigans, clean saving and reloading it?

18 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Sorry I was no help. I do know it is a conflict since the mod works perfectly for me. I just cant see what it may be in your load order. I assume you have tried uninstalling Shenanigans, clean saving and reloading it?

Ye. But i'm gonna try and waste hours again trying to reinstall everything. Cause i am noticing some other things not acting like they should as well. Maybe i installed aaf wrong or so.

Ok so i just did a whole new clean install of the entire thing and i still have the same issue. So i asume its a mod conflict or something but i have no clue with which one even to start. And i'd rather not sift through every mod just to find the culprit if it can be avoided. Also i didn't install the Better settlers or the Beautiful Enemies just to see if that was the issue and it apparantly was not.

Edit: Ok so Vanilla Fudge seems to be wierd too. Quest rewards don't trigger an animation and the "should i use my sexuality" flirt notification shows up WAY after the conversation ended...

On 10/20/2019 at 5:40 PM, Sparten593 said:

Ok so i just did a whole new clean install of the entire thing and i still have the same issue. So i asume its a mod conflict or something but i have no clue with which one even to start. And i'd rather not sift through every mod just to find the culprit if it can be avoided. Also i didn't install the Better settlers or the Beautiful Enemies just to see if that was the issue and it apparantly was not.

Edit: Ok so Vanilla Fudge seems to be wierd too. Quest rewards don't trigger an animation and the "should i use my sexuality" flirt notification shows up WAY after the conversation ended...

I hoped that someone with a more definitive answer would respond.  But in reference to your first paragraph, I suspect the Madame/doctor thing is deliberate.  When not doing Madame things, she'll default to doctor mode for helping out with doctor things.  I've seen this role switch, but it seems, in my games, she switches to doctor when nothing is happening in the brothel and I've seen her switch back to provide a quest or because clients have arrived.  On the other hand, I've seen times when doctor mode wasn't appropriate, so I'm uncertain and have no solution for you.  Except perhaps to lighten your script load ... and who wants to remove mods?  One thing you could try is to start a new game after removing all but the brothel mod and its requirements.  If it works, then it was probably script load.

I have no clear idea about the Vanilla Fudge thing, but again, I would look at script loads.

I found my issue today. It was some 'updated animation files' that for some reason only affected vanilla fudge and shenanigans. So now that i didn't install them it appears to be working.

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I hoped that someone with a more definitive answer would respond.  But in reference to your first paragraph, I suspect the Madame/doctor thing is deliberate.  When not doing Madame things, she'll default to doctor mode for helping out with doctor things.  I've seen this role switch, but it seems, in my games, she switches to doctor when nothing is happening in the brothel and I've seen her switch back to provide a quest or because clients have arrived.  On the other hand, I've seen times when doctor mode wasn't appropriate, so I'm uncertain and have no solution for you.  Except perhaps to lighten your script load ... and who wants to remove mods?  One thing you could try is to start a new game after removing all but the brothel mod and its requirements.  If it works, then it was probably script load.

I have no clear idea about the Vanilla Fudge thing, but again, I would look at script loads.

Btw i was didn't even get to test the brothel mod yet.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:22 AM, SAC said:

@Flashy (JoeR)

Hi

- is the PC supposed to be approached by NPCs shenanigans? (not meaning threesomes, just plain approached by an NPC for a 1-1); I'd like that

- how does the "allow ghoul race" work? because I've never seen ghouls shenanigan with NPCs

1. No, the player will never be approached by a single NPC, only the threesomes approach. This was more about autonomous activities by NPCs than anything else.

2. If ghouls are enabled, they *can* be a qualifying actor type. If you aren't seeing them, its likely luck of the draw. Go to The Slog and test it out. Should work fine there.

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

1. No, the player will never be approached by a single NPC, only the threesomes approach. This was more about autonomous activities by NPCs than anything else.

I'd like that, if you'd ever want to implement it. With an option for non-consensual :) 

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

2. If ghouls are enabled, they *can* be a qualifying actor type. If you aren't seeing them, its likely luck of the draw. Go to The Slog and test it out. Should work fine there.

Oh, you mean "human" ghouls, not feral ghouls. I was looking for feral vs human (female), pacified

Really great mod THANK YOU !!!

Combined with Family Planning Enhanced it makes the game so natural ... the NPCs have life, kids... and the settlements grow naturally. It feels like a living place. I'm no longer looking for recruiting settlers .. just let with time to populate the world. 

Maybe one day will have couples and not only random... wait.. that is too much :).... Most important is Thank YOU !!!

Hi @Flashy (JoeR)

I would really like to unblock the player from being "NPC2".

Just to jumpstart the testing, I've tried this, it doesn't work, the "shenanigans" notification flashes for a second then basically the scene skips

image.thumb.png.e5116f7f7161ebbe01feecd9b2ac0ba7.png

Also found this, first modified it, then commented it out alltogether, scene still doesn't start

image.png.2c8fc1bac07dbaf29287235b727b9424.png

Is it about the "RSE friendly faction"? Which script or whatever applies that and to whom?

Thanks!