AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

In FPE, condoms are no longer removed after vaginal sex. I suspected that this had something to do with Sanity Framework, but unfortunately I couldn't reach Sthan. It would be unfortunate if Sanity only supported Redux.

The mod description states that it has support for both versions, FPE and FPER. As to whether that's actually the case and how well it's tested, I have no idea. At least it doesn't appear to patch any scripts or plugin records from FPE, so it seems unlikely to be causing the observed failure in equipping new condoms after sex.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

... so it seems unlikely to be causing the observed failure in equipping new condoms after sex.

I observed the same thing in 2 runs, I'm now starting another one, but with the Redux.
If that doesn't work either, then I just have to uninstall Sanity again.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:51 PM, scrillzzzzz said:

is there a way to fail the quest? Im currently not able to progress in a mod because of this mod 

Fail which quest? And what mod is it blocking (and how)?

All of the quests this mod uses will end when you either give birth, miscarry or get an abortion. There should be an option in the MCM debug page to force one of these, but I can't recall for certain and am not in a place to be able to check on it right now.

5 hours ago, Doom.lord16 said:

I can't seem to get it to work and actually cause pregnancies. "Feeling fertile" and all that works fine, but i dunno why nothing happens.

Did you make any changes to the default settings in MCM? Depending on what you choose, you may have it set to not allow the player to get pregnant (some of the options there are worded in potentially confusing ways and you have to pay extra close attention to their descriptions, which can still be vague if you're not intimately familiar with how this mod works).

5 hours ago, Doom.lord16 said:

Do i need a specific other mod at all to make it recognize "cumming" to make it happen?

If you're using old animation packs with no tags, you might need AAF Themes installed as well so that FPE can recognize your "penis to vagina" animations.

Also, alternative race mods can cause problems. You're not using anything like Nanako or furry race mods, right?

On 1/17/2024 at 2:09 AM, vaultbait said:

Did you make any changes to the default settings in MCM? Depending on what you choose, you may have it set to not allow the player to get pregnant (some of the options there are worded in potentially confusing ways and you have to pay extra close attention to their descriptions, which can still be vague if you're not intimately familiar with how this mod works).

If you're using old animation packs with no tags, you might need AAF Themes installed as well so that FPE can recognize your "penis to vagina" animations.

Also, alternative race mods can cause problems. You're not using anything like Nanako or furry race mods, right?

no on all counts. Haven't messed with the settings. I have aaf installed including themes fine. And no alt race mods no.

6 hours ago, Doom.lord16 said:

no on all counts. Haven't messed with the settings. I have aaf installed including themes fine. And no alt race mods no.

You're sure you're using this FPE, not InvictusBlade's "FPE Redux" version?

What NPC did you test having sex with? Have you tried turning on conception chance and conception notifications in the debug MCM page, and if so what messages did it display after intercourse?

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You're sure you're using this FPE, not InvictusBlade's "FPE Redux" version?

What NPC did you test having sex with? Have you tried turning on conception chance and conception notifications in the debug MCM page, and if so what messages did it display after intercourse?

image.png.ddb87bade30643cf2082e66f3970aacf.png
yes i'm sure its not Redux. And yeah i tried seeing if turning on conception chance to max would work, tried with normal dudes, ghoul dudes and a bunch of creatures to see if *anything* would work. But nothing.
Like it gives me notifications that my character is feeling fertile but none of the other mechanics.

As for other notifications, if its upposed to give them after sex i don't get any? I presume this is an issue then.

1 hour ago, Doom.lord16 said:

image.png.ddb87bade30643cf2082e66f3970aacf.png
yes i'm sure its not Redux. And yeah i tried seeing if turning on conception chance to max would work, tried with normal dudes, ghoul dudes and a bunch of creatures to see if *anything* would work. But nothing.
Like it gives me notifications that my character is feeling fertile but none of the other mechanics.

As for other notifications, if its upposed to give them after sex i don't get any? I presume this is an issue then.

Yes, if you turn on conception chance notifications, at the end of a sex scene it should say something along the lines of "chance for player to conceive with raider was 30%" or whatever. If you turn on conception notifications, the succeeding at that roll will also result in a message like "raider's baby was conceived with player". Keep in mind there's also a toggle for whether those notifications should be for the player or NPCs or both, I think, so double-check that it's set to actually show notifications for the situations you want.

On 1/23/2024 at 2:34 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, if you turn on conception chance notifications, at the end of a sex scene it should say something along the lines of "chance for player to conceive with raider was 30%" or whatever. If you turn on conception notifications, the succeeding at that roll will also result in a message like "raider's baby was conceived with player". Keep in mind there's also a toggle for whether those notifications should be for the player or NPCs or both, I think, so double-check that it's set to actually show notifications for the situations you want.

i'll give it a shot i guess

35 minutes ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

a mutant hound got me pregnant, i gave birth in diamond city with doctor sun but i cant find my babies anywhere. i dont have any settlements. where can i find them? ive looked everywhere and im moderately depressed now irl

nvm found them >///<

ahhh theyre just normal human babies. are mutant hound babies in the game and i just got unlucky or no mutant babies?

Edited by BasicWhiteFuta
13 hours ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

nvm found them >///<

ahhh theyre just normal human babies. are mutant hound babies in the game and i just got unlucky or no mutant babies?

You would need a baby add-on for them. The two available for download on the FPE page are for dogs and super mutants, but not for FEV hounds. With minor modding skills you could adjust the super mutant one to give you a super mutant baby if impregnated by an FEV hound, or with a bit more work you could make a separate baby add-on modeled on one of the available ones.

Wasteland Dairy Framework has a vast number of its own baby add-ons in its optional Wasteland Offspring plugin, but also comes with lots of other stuff and only works with FPE Redux, not regular FPE. Unfortunately, FPER has lots of known bugs and hasn't been updated by its author in a long time now, so I don't really recommend it.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You would need a baby add-on for them. The two available for download on the FPE page are for dogs and super mutants, but not for FEV hounds. With minor modding skills you could adjust the super mutant one to give you a super mutant baby if impregnated by an FEV hound, or with a bit more work you could make a separate baby add-on modeled on one of the available ones.

Wasteland Dairy Framework has a vast number of its own baby add-ons in its optional Wasteland Offspring plugin, but also comes with lots of other stuff and only works with FPE Redux, not regular FPE. Unfortunately, FPER has lots of known bugs and hasn't been updated by its author in a long time now, so I don't really recommend it.

oh my god i love you, i would totally suck you off rn (if wanted ofc) thank you so so SO much!!!

I have run into a file conflict between this mod and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19561 for the file Scripts/LLLLInject_Beta.pex

The two copies are different (the "people collars" instance is four years older and slightly larger).

Neither version includes source code, and I do not know how to tell whether they adequately support the same interface (in other words, I do not know if both mods can be used together without breaking something).

Opening each file in a text editor suggests that they are mostly compatible. But I am wondering about what this is and what the changes are.

6 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I have run into a file conflict between this mod and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19561 for the file Scripts/LLLLInject_Beta.pex

The two copies are different (the "people collars" instance is four years older and slightly larger).

Neither version includes source code, and I do not know how to tell whether they adequately support the same interface (in other words, I do not know if both mods can be used together without breaking something).

Opening each file in a text editor suggests that they are mostly compatible. But I am wondering about what this is and what the changes are.

Should be the same script. Only diff is property value filled in editor. If you are unsure decompile both of them

How can I make a Fusion Core "child" mod like Skyrim's "Soul Gem Oven" and equivalents. Reading the guide on how to make addons stumped me. Does it need a different script altogether since this wouldn't require a child to grow or being kept track.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:54 AM, gegging said:

How can I make a Fusion Core "child" mod like Skyrim's "Soul Gem Oven" and equivalents. Reading the guide on how to make addons stumped me. Does it need a different script altogether since this wouldn't require a child to grow or being kept track.

Take a look at the dog and super mutant baby add-ons in the download section.  It's very simple, you don't need to make any new scripts, just a plugin with your add-ons.

I think you'd want to specify the fusion core as the BabyTypeAddon, and not fill in the other optional properties related to the Child and Adult so that they never grow up.

• 2 weeks later...

so, i'm using the futa fev mod to be a futa and set female to female impregnation and got it to work, but whenever i have sex with an npc, they knock me up instead of them, anyone know why this happens?

Edited by FunnyQuip

Bit of a newbie question, but perhaps someone with more knowledge can provide guidance. I'm using the mod, but would like to decrease the spawn rate of the items such as making condoms and pills a rarer sight to introduce scarcity. Is this alterable using FO4Edit? If so, how might one do it? 

9 hours ago, ugh35 said:

Bit of a newbie question, but perhaps someone with more knowledge can provide guidance. I'm using the mod, but would like to decrease the spawn rate of the items such as making condoms and pills a rarer sight to introduce scarcity. Is this alterable using FO4Edit? If so, how might one do it? 

You would need to edit the levelled lists for those items (condom and pill) which is what puts them into the game. I had a brief look in CK and it looks like there are 4 that you would need to edit as each item has a list for vendor and container.

It looks as if it uses a script to inject the items (LLLLInject_BETA.pex) rather than by adding to existing vendor lists, but as the source file is not in the archive I'm not able to determine the exact mechanism as to how it's done

Edited by Slorm