AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

2 minutes ago, ElliexLAx said:

I dont know if im just missing something, or if its just that I'm having a mod conflict (and I have a lot but everything else is fine) the whole pregnancy works great, quests work awesome, doctors, etc, but when I have a baby it never is actually born. Like it tells me that I have a baby but nothing ever happens as in baby being in inventory, baby growing up, etc. everything from the birth on doesn't work and I don't know why :(

Were you impregnated by a human? If not, do you have a baby add-on installed for whatever impregnated you?

5 hours ago, ElliexLAx said:

I dont know if im just missing something, or if its just that I'm having a mod conflict (and I have a lot but everything else is fine) the whole pregnancy works great, quests work awesome, doctors, etc, but when I have a baby it never is actually born. Like it tells me that I have a baby but nothing ever happens as in baby being in inventory, baby growing up, etc. everything from the birth on doesn't work and I don't know why :(

Did you check your misc items ? no baby there ? if not then enable logging in MCM and retrigger birth event.

Edited by lee3310
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to try out something with my bodyslide preset and was inspired by the post pregancy morphs this mod does.

What "sliders" does this mod change the values of, on the post pregnancy body?

What morphs are these or how rougly would this translate on a CBBE or TWB bodyslide.

Like in Bodyslide under "Butt" the slider "smaller" -10 every baby?

I am specifically interested on what the mod does around the hips, legs and butt.

Thank you.

For the life of me i cannot figure what i am doing wrong to not make the belly morph. The first problem i have is that in the bodymorph tab, the mod doesn't recognize i have CBBE installed. This might be a MO2 issue, and i plan on installing manually to see if it plays better. I've built bodies on zeroed sliders, batch build clothing, build morphs, etc.

Are there any known mod conflicts with this mod? I have only standard CBBE body and a few AAF mods, as recommended by AAF guide. Have correct skeleton, removed all conflicting mods. I even tried other version, testing with cumflation, but no results either. I'm sure the answer might be in the thread but 20 pages in i got frustrated that no-one else is having issues. :) Any help would be great.

6 hours ago, igorkeri said:

The first problem i have is that in the bodymorph tab, the mod doesn't recognize i have CBBE installed.

If you mean FPE, this mod doesn't have a slider for CBBE/Fusion Girl/Atomic Beauty any more.  The mod will apply morphs to all body types regardless.

6 hours ago, igorkeri said:

Are there any known mod conflicts with this mod? I have only standard CBBE body and a few AAF mods, as recommended by AAF guide. Have correct skeleton, removed all conflicting mods.

Not that I am aware of.  One thing, make sure you are using the LooksMenu v1-6-18 version of Looksmenu.  The 1-6-20 version has problems and will often fail to apply morphs when called by mods like FPE or AAF.

7 hours ago, igorkeri said:

Are there any known mod conflicts with this mod? I have only standard CBBE body and a few AAF mods, as recommended by AAF guide. Have correct skeleton, removed all conflicting mods. I even tried other version, testing with cumflation, but no results either. I'm sure the answer might be in the thread but 20 pages in i got frustrated that no-one else is having issues. :) Any help would be great.

If you're using the old 1.6.18 version of LooksMenu, it has a bug where conflicting keyword morphs for the same sliders can result in smaller (or zero) values rendering instead of larger ones from a different keyword. The workaround for that problem is to avoid mods or features that use morphs conflicting with the ones in FPE. Your best bet for troubleshooting is to dump a list of all keyword morphs affecting the player with HBD_MorphDebug so you can see if that's what's happening.

17 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

What "sliders" does this mod change the values of, on the post pregnancy body?

You should be able to find the lists of sliders and corresponding value multipliers in the mod's script sources (sorry I'm not where I can dig up the exact sets at the moment but they shouldn't be hard to track down). Keep in mind that they may vary depending on what you've chosen in MCM (I can't recall if the basic/expanded lists are only for active pregnancies or also change what's used post-pregnancy).

17 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

What morphs are these or how rougly would this translate on a CBBE or TWB bodyslide.

It already includes CBBE sliders. Keep in mind that the approach this mod takes is to just apply morphs to the known slider names for all the bodies it supports even if only a subset are applicable to the body you're using, so you'll find a mix of CBBE, FG, etc slider names all together.

13 hours ago, igorkeri said:

Awesome. Yes it was the was the version of Looksmenu that was causing the problem, an oversight on my part. Everything works perfectly. Cheers.

Keep in mind that the folks in the AAF Discord recommend sticking with the older LooksMenu 1.6.18 because some users experience a much higher incidence of erection morph failures (limp dick during sex scenes) with more recent LM versions. If you also experience this, you might consider downgrading LM and then trying one or more of the workarounds I mentioned earlier.

Due to my own stupidity, I had to reinstall everything and started a new run. I discovered that the condoms were not being used. My actress has had sex several times, including in Bound in Public and Violate, but the first condom is still on the list of clothes.

What could that be?

My settings to this are these:

image.png.b1522fdbe509aeea2f689a1de632f268.png

18 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Due to my own stupidity, I had to reinstall everything and started a new run. I discovered that the condoms were not being used. My actress has had sex several times, including in Bound in Public and Violate, but the first condom is still on the list of clothes.

Did you ever actually "wear" a condom at some point? The mod only puts a new one on you if you were wearing one and it got consumed by a scene, at least as far as I've ever seen.

Edited by vaultbait
19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you ever actually "wear" a condom at some point? The mod only puts a new one on you if you were wearing one and it got consumed by a scene, at least as far as I've ever seen.

You can set whether the condom is "used up", then you have to "put on" the new one manually if you have several with you. However, you can also set that the mod does the “renewing” and then does so as long as there are some in the inventory. I prefer the first variant because the second variant breaks the logic with Bound in Public, for example.
In my run the actress had 8 condoms with her, none of which had been used yet.

image.png.181169faa4b30179b9f0550d9f13aeac.png

57 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

You can set whether the condom is "used up", then you have to "put on" the new one manually if you have several with you. However, you can also set that the mod does the “renewing” and then does so as long as there are some in the inventory. I prefer the first variant because the second variant breaks the logic with Bound in Public, for example.

Right, I get that, but I still have to be "wearing" a condom for the mod to replace it after a sex scene. If I never put on an initial one, then yes they just sit unused in my inventory too with the same settings you have.

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Right, I get that, but I still have to be "wearing" a condom for the mod to replace it after a sex scene. If I never put on an initial one, then yes they just sit unused in my inventory too with the same settings you have.

Well, it is considered worn when it is activated (and therefore put on) in the Pipboy. And I did that immediately.
Normally after sex the message “Condom used up” or something like that comes up, but this time nothing.

2 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Well, it is considered worn when it is activated (and therefore put on) in the Pipboy. And I did that immediately.
Normally after sex the message “Condom used up” or something like that comes up, but this time nothing.

Okay, I see now in your screenshot (it wasn't loading for me originally) that you're wearing a condom. If it's not being used up after intercourse, then you should probably check your Papyrus log for errors mentioning FPE (or FPFP).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, I see now in your screenshot (it wasn't loading for me originally) that you're wearing a condom. If it's not being used up after intercourse, then you should probably check your Papyrus log for errors mentioning FPE (or FPFP).

Okay, I'll do it. Thanks.

Hi, this may very well have been answered, but I can't go through all 66 pages to find out right now...

(Forgive my horrible, horrible lewdness - surely we can all agree we're lewd here, but...) Is it possible to have a child with Shaun? Are any additional scripts or such things needed for this? I made the attempt - for roleplay purposes! - and I believe he got my character pregnant, but when it came time to give birth there was no baby?? My Sole Survivor is meant to be obsessed with family and finding Shaun / mentally scarred by the events of the game, to the point of using him as a last resort to continue the family bloodline.

For the record the mod seems to work for all other purposes, but this particular pregnancy gave me trouble.

1 hour ago, Major Pwner said:

Is it possible to have a child with Shaun? Are any additional scripts or such things needed for this? I made the attempt - for roleplay purposes! - and I believe he got my character pregnant, but when it came time to give birth there was no baby?

There's nothing special about Shaun that would prevent it.  The baby should show up in your inventory as with any other pregnancy.

On 1/3/2024 at 9:07 PM, vaultbait said:

check your Papyrus log for errors mentioning FPE (or FPFP)

I started a new run yesterday. Once after the animation the message "Condom has been removed" came up. This was a tentacle about Sanity Framework. After that, the report never came back and the condoms were no longer removed.
I activated papyrus and also logged into FPE (only for the 2nd sex, I forgot about it during the 1st). Unfortunately I cannot judge whether there is any error here.
Does FPE clash with Sanity, since in theory pregnancies should also be created there via the tentacles?

Papyrus.0.log

12 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I started a new run yesterday. Once after the animation the message "Condom has been removed" came up. This was a tentacle about Sanity Framework. After that, the report never came back and the condoms were no longer removed.
I activated papyrus and also logged into FPE (only for the 2nd sex, I forgot about it during the 1st). Unfortunately I cannot judge whether there is any error here.
Does FPE clash with Sanity, since in theory pregnancies should also be created there via the tentacles?

Your script log shows that you are running FPE Redux, not this version.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Then the protocol is incorrect. I definitely only have this version on it, I haven't used Redux for ages.

Ah you are right.  I was looking at this error:

[01/08/2024 - 02:38:38AM] error: Property SP_BloodyBirth not found on fpfp_playerpregdata. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SD_Beastess (2C027F62)].sd:beastessquest.LoadFPE() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SD\BeastessQuest.psc" Line 328
    [SD_Beastess (2C027F62)].sd:beastessquest.OnTimer() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SD\BeastessQuest.psc" Line 123

Apparently that script is looking for a feature from the Redux version of the mod, but you have my version installed.

Anyway I am not sure what you are asking.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Anyway I am not sure what you are asking.

That sounds like what I suspected.

In FPE, condoms are no longer removed after vaginal sex. I suspected that this had something to do with Sanity Framework, but unfortunately I couldn't reach Sthan. It would be unfortunate if Sanity only supported Redux.

However, the condoms are no longer removed after sex with all other races, presumably Sanity is blocking the condoms altogether. But I probably won't find out until Sthan is active again.