• 2 weeks later...

just played through this mod and its quite interesting. I think save the girl end the quest and no more?

BTW the boss is quite stupid and I have made a special boss called nightmare from an 18x animi that can spawn tentacles which you may interested to replaced have the final boss.

Let me know if you are interested, I think this made the final fight a lot more interested

20170901014548_1.jpg

20170831012810_1.jpg

Hello, everyone. Thanks, aravis7, for this  mod.

I see that this mod requires the "recent version" of EstrusForSkyrim, presumably either V241r1 or LE V250Beta. Estrus Chaurus+ requires V1.60r1. Also, Cursed Loot has a soft dependency for Estrus Chaurus+, and therefore also a for a soft dependency for V1.60r1. However, from some people's posts, I understand that one can run all of these mods at once. Is this correct? If so, what version of EstrusForSkyrim do I need so all of them work?

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, during this quest i noticed duplication of weapons used to destroy barriers when tentacles hit me. This happens with summoned sword or ... my " Ulfric's War Axe" used for "Message to Whiterun" quest. The Problem is: when i exit from breeding room they turn into normal steel axes. Do you know why?

On 2/16/2020 at 10:58 AM, wren888 said:

Hello, everyone. Thanks, aravis7, for this  mod.

I see that this mod requires the "recent version" of EstrusForSkyrim, presumably either V241r1 or LE V250Beta. Estrus Chaurus+ requires V1.60r1. Also, Cursed Loot has a soft dependency for Estrus Chaurus+, and therefore also a for a soft dependency for V1.60r1. However, from some people's posts, I understand that one can run all of these mods at once. Is this correct? If so, what version of EstrusForSkyrim do I need so all of them work?

Thanks for your help.

Mysterious Breeding Rooms only is affected by zzEstrus.esp (active), means Estrus+ doesn't matter for this mod.

Estrus+ runs with 1.60r1 and V241r1.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Mysterious Breeding Rooms only is affected by zzEstrus.esp (active), means Estrus+ doesn't matter for this mod.

Estrus+ runs with 1.60r1 and V241r1.

I didn't know Estrus Chaurus+ would work with EstrusforSkyrim V241r1. Thanks, donttouchmethere.

11 minutes ago, wren888 said:

I didn't know Estrus Chaurus+ would work with EstrusforSkyrim V241r1. Thanks, donttouchmethere.

241r1 = yes mostly, although there are reports of missing penetration tentacles during estrus+ sexy time (I think it was the double tentacle thingy).

Should not effect zzEstrus tho.

Also I have the most important missing tentacle with 160r1 too, but not with every Setup.

Confusing, but maybe there is a conflict somewhere with Estrus+ and other tentacle related mods ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

241r1 = yes mostly, although there are reports of missing penetration tentacles during estrus+ sexy time (I think it was the double tentacle thingy).

Should not effect zzEstrus tho.

Also I have the most important missing tentacle with 160r1 too, but not with every Setup.

Confusing, but maybe there is a conflict somewhere with Estrus+ and other tentacle related mods ?‍♂️

I see. Estrus Chaurus+ says to have EstrusforSkyrim V1.60r1 installed, but not activated. I wonder if, to get both it and The Mysterious Breeding Rooms working properly, one could have both EstrusforSkyrim 241r1 and V1.60r1 installed, but V1.60 not activate. One would probably overwrite the other, depending on which is installed with priority. . . . You say "missing tentacle." Sounds like a mesh problem.  I wonder if the problem is another tentacle mod or a difference between V1.60r1 and V241r1. Uninstalling other tentacle mods should make that clear. If it's just those two versions of EstrusforSkyrim that are conflicting, maybe using the meshes, and possibly the textures too, from V1.60r1, but everything else from 241r1 would help? Maybe not. I know little about altering mods. I expect you or someone else more knowledgeable than me would stand a better chance of figuring out how to make both Breeding Rooms and Estrus Chaurus+ work as intended at the same time. Still, I willing to give it a try if I'm pointed in the right direction. What do you think? Any ideas?

45 minutes ago, wren888 said:

I see. Estrus Chaurus+ says to have EstrusforSkyrim V1.60r1 installed, but not activated. I wonder if, to get both it and The Mysterious Breeding Rooms working properly, one could have both EstrusforSkyrim 241r1 and V1.60r1 installed, but V1.60 not activate. One would probably overwrite the other, depending on which is installed with priority. . . . You say "missing tentacle." Sounds like a mesh problem.  I wonder if the problem is another tentacle mod or a difference between V1.60r1 and V241r1. Uninstalling other tentacle mods should make that clear. If it's just those two versions of EstrusforSkyrim that are conflicting, maybe using the meshes, and possibly the textures too, from V1.60r1, but everything else from 241r1 would help? Maybe not. I know little about altering mods. I expect you or someone else more knowledgeable than me would stand a better chance of figuring out how to make both Breeding Rooms and Estrus Chaurus+ work as intended at the same time. Still, I willing to give it a try if I'm pointed in the right direction. What do you think? Any ideas?

Already had them working together, in addition to zzEstrus - EstrusAddonVer112 and everything LL has to offer if it comes to tentacles

would look like this:

zzEstrus v 241r1 (active esp) (overwritten with C5kev textures for 241) => animations don't get affected by Estrus+ and work flawless

zzEstrus Addon v112  => careful, has no respect for what other mods do, best low chance for max fun... think it also spammed my papyrus log

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (should also be below everything winterhold related?)

dD Enchanted Chests.esp (or DCL or both and decativated DCL estrus integration, FEMA?)
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp + DDi patch
EstrusSpider.esp + DDi patch
SexLab-Parasites.esp (overwritten with C5kev replacers) => needs DD mods anyways

Animated Parasites (1.5.3., earlier versions need to be below XPMSE or for NMM: overwrite XPMSE)

well, this didn't help with the missing Estrus+ tentacle tho ?

You say "missing tentacle." Sounds like a mesh problem.

Maybe, but zzEstrus animations show the tentacle

seems to be an issue how Estrus+ registers it's animation to Sexlab

OR

AIO-P eats the body slot the tentacle would be attached to?

Like DD's chastity belt or device hider

Maybe some day

Hermaeus Mora

will solve the issue after we sold our soul to him ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

seems to be an issue how Estrus+ registers it's animation to Sexlab

OR

AIO-P eats the body slot the tentacle would be attached to?

Like DD's chastity belt or device hider

It hadn't occurred to me the missing tentacle's body slot might be overwritten. I seem to recall a mod which could enable you to change a body slot, but can't remember what it was. I once tried to change a body slot on some armor using either CK or TES5Edit -- I don't remember which. I couldn't get the meshes and textures to switch. I'll investigate what you relayed to me and see what I can manage.

Thanks for the list of pertinent mods. As you seem to be interested in alternate tentacle textures, here's another one: 

• 1 month later...

It's cool as a mod. The atmosphere is good with the sounds and Estrus.
But .... it's sorely lacking in content and on.
We quickly went around.
Alternative quests or alternate endings would be nice.
For example, Liana could betray the PC, get out of the way, close the gate and let the player lock it in with another creature that lands and captures the player.
Or else it delivers us to the creature in exchange for its freedom.
Or if the creature hits us, we end up like Liana, a slave and have to find a solution afterwards to escape.
In short the mod is very nice but too short and unless an addon or a future update to add content, it does not break 4 legs to a duck unlike From the Deeps.

....ok, i have to say this but i already regret it because i'm buried under too many projects:

the weight painting on those Estrus tentacles looks Awful, they seriously need my "yiffy age" tail treatment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone already posted about this, but I am getting alot of missing textures. What I assume should be ceiling tentacles are instead displaying as red triangles with an exclamation point in them. Anyone know how to fix that? Beyond that, the mod works perfectly. Scenes are triggering as I would expect them to. Only other weird thing I noticed is that if I use a command to give myself a weapon (so I can cut through the webbing), every time I get tentacle'd, it duplicates them. Sorta weird, not really an issue as I can just dump the extras.

• 1 month later...

I like the premise of this mod, if it is a bit short.

If I had one suggestion it would be that you jump into (literally) the area too quickly. Maybe a couple of simple fetch quests (that will involve etrus) to ease the player into it, collecting items needed for the ritual to open the gate. The girl who last opened it used up all her materials! Plus it give more opportunities to give some lore.

Sorry if this has been suggested before, or if you aren't taking suggestions.

On 7/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, DeffectiveDroid said:

so far I'm really liking this mod, I just wish the mucus armor could have its own bodyslide

On 6/19/2019 at 6:32 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Hi is it possible that you could make a bodyslide preset for unp body for the mundus outfit?

On 4/28/2019 at 5:25 AM, monsta88 said:

I finished the quest, although 

One thing I missed, the bodyslide files for the Mucus outfit. My character is quite skinny, so she didn't look good with the huge tits.

@aravis7

I just play the quest and same filing about the mucus outfit so even when already ends the quest. I made this just to share it.

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (BodySlide).7z

Is not perfect but I hope be helpful. Include UUNP, CBBE TBBP and COSIO

Ran fine for me using Se version, love it just wish I knew about the mucus outfit before hand would enjoy seeing an extension of this somehow, i dunno maybe another room like this one somewhere else...

I was expecting more trapped girls...

yeah mucus outfit needs a little work..

this is better than the one room and fox club....

On 10/15/2020 at 8:29 AM, osmelmc said:

I just play the quest and same filing about the mucus outfit so even when already ends the quest. I made this just to share it.

Almost missed that, unforgivable. Thanks ?

On 2/15/2020 at 6:34 PM, stin2pig said:

final boss.

That's the most lewd and beautiful final boss I ever saw!

Maybe I don't come around much? ?

On 10/15/2020 at 8:29 AM, osmelmc said:

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (BodySlide).7z 7.98 MB · 9 downloads

Is not perfect but I hope be helpful. Include UUNP, CBBE TBBP and COSIO

Well it's been some time since i asked for it...Looks really good, fits perfectly. Thank you for that. Didn't expect that after more than a year.

Didn't realize this actually required the Estrus ESP (I'm so used to mods just needing the assets). Found the whole thing rather boring, as it was just wandering around a long pick cave, occasionally being swatted within an inch of my life by tentacles. It was by the time I got to the end boss that I realized that I had something broken and that's why I wasn't seeing any Estrus animations. Whoops! ?

Looks like I'll need fix it and give it another shot to see it as it was intended to be. 

(Not sure how beating the end boss is supposed to go. With the mods I have, my character probably won't have any magic or strength left after the Estrus encounters...)