On 4/28/2019 at 11:25 AM, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I'm reading the 1st book and while I'm not a native English speaker, I see a lot of typos and mistakes. Here are some:

Reveal hidden contents

womens (x4) - women

discutions - discussions

of this plan - of this plane

really belongs - really belong

Peraphs - Perhaps

many books and knowledge - many books and writings

librairies - libraries

I finished the quest, although probably I could do it because I had a follower.

Reveal hidden contents

In the final fight I could barely scratch the enemy (I was lvl 3), but my follower blew it away with a shout and the quest advanced.

Anyway, everything worked, I liked how the plane looked. Good job!

One thing I missed, the bodyslide files for the Mucus outfit. My character is quite skinny, so she didn't look good with the huge tits.

Thanks, I have improved the book with your fixes and also a little something.

@Fasterflight225   Try to set your texture settings to "high" in the launcher.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:36 AM, MasterChriss said:

Looks awesome!

What have you made the walls with, so that they look like flesh?

“Are you of us?”
“Do you not trust the feelings of the flesh? Our Biology yearns to join with yours..."
"But you puzzle us. How can you choose cold metal over the splendor of flesh?"

"Leave this place or we will wound you."

"Prepare to be cut down by the progeny of our joy.” 

On 4/27/2019 at 3:19 PM, marymuir2 said:

installed estrus and this, but I get stuck when a parasite or some other tentacle thing happens, my character is stuck in third person and can't do anything but spin around.  there isn't any animation playing, just some pink thing stuck on my character, and it stops the quest entirely as it never goes away?? So far there was something that stuck pink stuff on my arms and legs, and then the other was a parasite thing on my PC's back.  Both just stopped the quest dead, as my character couldn't go anywhere or do anything, but there was  no animation and the thing never went away.

still stuck with no animation, just something restraining my PC, and yes I've done FNIS, I enabled and registered all anims with SLAL, Estrus doesn't work either so I must be missing something, not getting tentacles just restraints. Is there some anim pack I need to DL? Don't the anims come with estrus?  Seem to be missing?

54 minutes ago, aravis7 said:

Does FNIS tells you that estrus is registered? Do you have the esp active and estrus shouts in your menu?

the esp is active and the estrus shouts  are in my menu.  But didn't see estrus mentioned when I update FNIS, it just refers to various anim packs.

Nice Mod. Love the concept. I did run into a couple of things. All of the Spider egg sacks for mucus are labeled in French.  Non of the Estrus Charus animations seem to activate ES+ for impregnation. I am currently running ES+ version 240 the latest version 241v1 has not been implemented for the rest of the ES suite yet. Additional textures done by C5K haven't been updated to latest version v241r1 yet, they are currently for v240. What version do you require from ES+? Another thing I encountered is the issue that occurs sometimes after SL animations run. The PC is stuck in third person view. Normally this can be corrected by using a Cooking pot, Enchanting table, or an Alchemy table. Anything that changes the perspective of the PC should snap it out of third person view. Non of those item would really be lore friendly in this mod. Being in 3rd person view is not bad but can make it difficult to fight in combat as it really hard to aim your shots. PS: could change Liana so she is a regular follower after rescuing her?

• 2 weeks later...

How about alternate start plugin ?

Would be great , this is one of the best looking creepy rooms in skyrim simply. Marvelous work. Sorry about Sorlis Balarn's Treasure problems with animation file. Have you tried to get permission from Kom to use the animation in your mod? I played it when it first was up loaded an for me is a extension once Ilia quest is completed.

Take you for this addition to my gameplay.

On 4/29/2019 at 9:38 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

I'm having problems with the textures.

They're appearing as multicolored squares, like static.

...I dunno, maybe it's a conflict?  Moving the mod to the top of my load order didn't fix it and caused crashes.

I'm having the same issue as well. I don't have any mods that alter the look of caves or something, any idea on how to fix this?

Very cool little quest mod, with great use of assets both old and new.  Would love to see it expanded if inspiration hits you, but it is a nice little mini-quest as is offering some reason for Estrus tentacles to exist in the world of Skyrim.  Thanks.

14 hours ago, Ramazon said:

Your mod made it to mXR's review, Congrats. Starts at 8:00.

Didn't see that coming XD But I really think there are mods that required much more work and deserve more recognition than this one.

@Facusmortum: You probably have a mountain/rock mod or something that overwrite cave assets, even without altering the aspect.

@Reesewow: I have ideas, I just miss the animations.

That's a nice mod. Good work. How do you think about an addon to this with a cult around this rooms? After rescuring this girl, there could be some (maybe 2 or 3 with unique story-quests) locations, where you can find cultist who want to offer girls to it.

Hi! I saw this on MxR mods and wanted to give it a try. I have Estrus and the spells work fine.

But all I'm getting in the "inside some Daedric Prince's vagina" dimension is whipped by the tentacles pretty hard. Until death.

What exactly is supposed to activate the pink jelly Estrus?

10 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

Hi! I saw this on MxR mods and wanted to give it a try. I have Estrus and the spells work fine.

But all I'm getting in the "inside some Daedric Prince's vagina" dimension is whipped by the tentacles pretty hard. Until death.

What exactly is supposed to activate the pink jelly Estrus?

You should be getting "attacked" by estrus tentacles as you go through the zone - if you see a notification in the top left (in french I believe) and nothing has happened, you probably have an issue with your install - make sure you are using the latest version of Estrus.

Hello I've a strange problem.  Your mod does not work IF Estrus.esp is active. However without Estrus.esp, the mod has no effect within the game.
If I have Estrus.esp active, once I load the game, it does the thing, where it says I've removed mods and content, even if I have no. And the game can't even load. One time I did get it to load, but your mod effectively removes all other active plugins. I've tried to move TentaCave.esp to the top of the loading order, but still the same issue.

It does run if I make a new character. But even if I've made a clean save it does that. Normally I'd just make a new character, but honestly, when your game is capped out with mods and a ton of MCM menus that all needs to be set up, making a new character constantly gets tedious, very quickly -.-

An update to this. After loading the new character I made after, the game once more, assumes non of my mods or anything in installed, and causes some horrible glitching and madness.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

You should be getting "attacked" by estrus tentacles as you go through the zone - if you see a notification in the top left (in french I believe) and nothing has happened, you probably have an issue with your install - make sure you are using the latest version of Estrus.

I do have the latest version of Estrus (I updated before trying this mod out).

The tentacles similar to those by Hermaeus Mora one-shot kill me. The ones that come out of the ground.

Are those supposed to be the Estrus animation starting tentacles?