1 hour ago, InfernoidFox said:

tolfdir has no quest for me :-(

If you just installed the mod try saving and then loading  that save.  Or generate a SEQ file e.g. with tes5edit.

6 hours ago, emes said:

Didn't realize this actually required the Estrus ESP (I'm so used to mods just needing the assets). Found the whole thing rather boring, as it was just wandering around a long pick cave, occasionally being swatted within an inch of my life by tentacles. It was by the time I got to the end boss that I realized that I had something broken and that's why I wasn't seeing any Estrus animations. Whoops! ?

Looks like I'll need fix it and give it another shot to see it as it was intended to be. 

(Not sure how beating the end boss is supposed to go. With the mods I have, my character probably won't have any magic or strength left after the Estrus encounters...)

Quickly tried it and found this happens even with v2.50beta esp activated, any one else have the same experience?

5 hours ago, MTB said:

Quickly tried it and found this happens even with v2.50beta esp activated, any one else have the same experience?

If you issue still is with the Estrus don't showed, you need to know that the mucus outfit protect you from the Estrus attack and probably also any dress or armor (not sure about armor and dresses)

The first time you enter the player is striped from all the items except those from Quests so you only option is use the mucus. Every time you hit some tentacle all your mucus is removed. Few seconds later the Estrus attack begin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I just tried the mod for the first time.   It was fun, I liked the idea, but not once was I caught by the tentacles from Estrusf or the gooy  stuff.  I was quite straight forward actually up to free the girl.  I'm pretty sure I miss something.  I have Estrus for Skyrim, minus the ESP cause Estust Chaurus and others don't need it.  Does it need to be activated?

Thanks.

Ok, the ESP is needed.  My girl only did half the maze so far, and ho boy did she had it.  So I have my answer. 

Great mod.  It is fun. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

1) How are you supposed to beat the boss monster, unarmed? There is no way for my character to win.

2) Conflict with ETAC, the rubbled house is now Ophelia's house in ETAC. So the hatch is buried underneath.

3) No enemies inside the cave other than the tentacles?

4) What trigger ESTRUS animations? I was hit by the tentacles, lost my mucus armor and that's it.**
** Turns out you need 'zzzEstrus.esp' for an animation to happen. So I lucked out! Hooray! lol

3 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

1) How are you supposed to beat the boss monster, unarmed? There is no way for my character to win.

2) Conflict with ETAC, the rubbled house is now Ophelia's house in ETAC. So the hatch is buried underneath.

3) No enemies inside the cave other than the tentacles?

4) What trigger ESTRUS animations? I was hit by the tentacles, lost my mucus armor and that's it.**
** Turns out you need 'zzzEstrus.esp' for an animation to happen. So I lucked out! Hooray! lol

1. I use few spells and the scream to make him fall from the high.

3. Just tentacles and more tentacles until the boss the have a full body and run fast but also have tentacles. Just stay close to the walls to avoid the tentacle traps and find the mucus armor's to be protected from the tentacle animations.

4. Walk naked or just being naked. The tentacle traps are just to remove the mucus and let you naked.

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

1. I use few spells and the scream to make him fall from the high.

3. Just tentacles and more tentacles until the boss the have a full body and run fast but also have tentacles. Just stay close to the walls to avoid the tentacle traps and find the mucus armor's to be protected from the tentacle animations.

4. Walk naked or just being naked. The tentacle traps are just to remove the mucus and let you naked.

Heh. My character didn't use magic. >.<

• 2 months later...

I can start quest but cant find the entrance. I had followed the location marker and it led me in the guardhouse but when I enter, the marker led me  outside again. 

I started this quest when old estrusforskyrim(v4.390) got installed. so I remove the old and install the newer one(v250beta). 

After the new estrus got installed, I load the save which I had already started this quest and saw the text on the upper left showed that “reset quest”. But this seem to affect nothing. I still cant find entrance anywhere. 

So I start the new game and the text “reset quest” appeared again while I’m in the carriage with ralof. when I got to winterhold, started quest, I still couldnt92037BAD-11D1-47D4-A097-7EBE248585B7.thumb.jpeg.2df338aa49578fcf2ab478e584bbef03.jpeg find the quest entrance/trap door.

1 minute ago, machu12123 said:

I can start quest but cant find the entrance. I had followed the location marker and it led me in the guardhouse but when I enter, the marker led me  outside again. 

I started this quest when old estrusforskyrim(v4.390) got installed. so I remove the old and install the newer one(v250beta). 

After the new estrus got installed, I load the save which I had already started this quest and saw the text on the upper left showed that “reset quest”. But this seem to affect nothing. I still cant find entrance anywhere. 

So I start the new game and the text “reset quest” appeared again while I’m in the carriage with ralof. when I got to winterhold, started quest, I still couldnt92037BAD-11D1-47D4-A097-7EBE248585B7.thumb.jpeg.2df338aa49578fcf2ab478e584bbef03.jpeg find the quest entrance/trap door.

here's my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     AzarHair.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     RaceCompatibility.esm
 17 11     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 18 12     hdtHighHeel.esm
 19 13     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 20 14     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 21 15     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 22 16     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 23 17     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 24 18     OvAssassinArmorUUNP.esp
 25 19     FeaFollower.esp
 26 1a     EllaFollower.esp
 27 1b     HornyCreatures.esp
 28 1c     Final Fantasy 10 Yuna.esp
 29 1d     HDTUntitledHairs.esp
 30 1e     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 31 1f     FNIS.esp
 32 20     SexLabTools.esp
 33 21     SLAnimLoader.esp
 34 22     SkyUI.esp
 35 23     RaceMenu.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 37 25     SexLabDefeat.esp
 38 26     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 39 27     FNISSexyMove.esp
 40 28     UIExtensions.esp
 41 29     MTOH.esp
 42 2a     SGEyebrows.esp
 43 2b     KS Hairdo's.esp
 44 2c     Neithteam Warpaint.esp
 45 2d     Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
 46 2e     Glowing Eyes.esp
 47 2f     Eyes of Aber.esp
 48 30     TavernClothes-MTM.esp
 49 31     Immersive Weapons.esp
 50 32     SimpleSlavery.esp
 51 33     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 52 34     Remodeled Armor.esp
 53 35     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 54 36     HentaiCreatures.esp
 55 37     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 56 38     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 57 39     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 58 3a     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 59 3b     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 60 3c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 61 3d     zzEstrus.esp
 62 3e     Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
 63 3f     Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
 64 40     TentaCave.esp
 65 41     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 66 42     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 67 43     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 68 44     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 69 45     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 70 46     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 71 47     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 72 48     12FemaleBrows.esp
 73 49     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 74 4a     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 75 4b     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 76 4c     Elewin Pumps.esp
 77 4d     Elewin Pumps 2.esp
 78 4e     wilderness_witch.esp
 79 4f     VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
 80 50     Celes Rogue Armor UNP LE.esp
 81 51     Osare GothicLolita.esp
 82 52     LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
 83 53     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 84 54     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 85 55     EstrusChaurus.esp
 86 56     Bijin NPCs.esp
 87 57     CombatFatigue.esp
 88 58     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 89 59     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 90 5a     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 91 5b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 92 5c     XPMSE.esp
 93 5d     JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
 94 5e     YourMarketStall.esp

• 9 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 12:43 AM, machu12123 said:

POP places a house where the trapdoor is, the only solution is moving it (with CK or a mod that allows you to move objects) or clipping through the house. I made a patch for my self but it has MME pumps as master because this same house is overlapping pumps from that mod, also is for SEE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:07 AM, kamoewarrior said:

Has anyone picked this up or is it completely abandoned?

In fact the mod is done and don't need updates.

Is a short quest that can be even removed once done.

The only thing that really need is some patch for when another mod place have a house over the entrance. That probably someone made already.

I found those files on the discussion threads

On 6/16/2019 at 11:02 AM, cetuximab said:

You need to generate a SEQ file to prevent this from happening.  You can do this easily in TES5Edit:

1. Load TentaCave.esp
  2. Right-Click on TentaCave.esp in the Mod list on the right, select Other -> Generate SEQ File
  3. Place TentaCave.seq in the Data\Seq folder

I'm attaching the copy I made for anyone interested, however this file occasionally needs to be re-generated, usually I think when you create a new quest with dialog.

TentaCave Seq.7z 170 B · 43 downloads

On 10/15/2020 at 2:29 AM, OsmelMC said:

@aravis7

I just play the quest and same filing about the mucus outfit so even when already ends the quest. I made this just to share it.

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (BodySlide).7z 7.98 MB · 82 downloads

Is not perfect but I hope be helpful. Include UUNP, CBBE TBBP and COSIO

On 2/24/2023 at 12:33 PM, yaoyve said:

The last one is from SE but probably be compatible with LE

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In fact the mod is done and don't need updates.

Is a short quest that can be even removed once done.

The only thing that really need is some patch for when another mod place have a house over the entrance. That probably someone made already.

Cool thanks!

Edited by kamoewarrior
  • 1 month later...

I can get into the room, but once the tentacles start spawning and grab my character, the game crashes. Also, the first tentacle seems to just kill me. Is that supposed to happen? I've got all the requirements installed. Estrus SE and Fuz. (btw i use the SE versions I just posted here just in case anyone has a fix)