Well, I seem to have the same graphical issues as tentaclemight (post #54) but the game-stopper for me is the 'pas de succes' message when i reach the end(?) of the tunnels.  I just end up stuck and repeatedly attacked.. tentacles seem to work fine.. although the mucus suit just shows partially on my hips.

What am i missing?

@xxavier :Install the latest version of Estrus.

@kirikokiama: It's possible that the mesh requires a skeleton like XPMSE if you don't have it.

About sexlab, I don't like the fact that it adds tentacles animations appearing out of context with other mods, and the newest estrus framework is quite easy to work with.

23 minutes ago, aravis7 said:

About sexlab, I don't like the fact that it adds tentacles animations appearing out of context with other mods, and the newest estrus framework is quite easy to work with.

Out of context? ?

What is out of context if it comes to chaurus/spider/dwemer spit/steam attacks and give birth eggs/spheres while SLIF changes the body accordingly ?

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Out of context? ?

What is out of context if it comes to chaurus/spider/dwemer spit/steam attacks and give birth eggs/spheres while SLIF changes the body accordingly ?

No, no, he means that if you use EC+, those animations can show up anytime a mod, any mod, tries to have someone masturbate.

This is because the Sexlab-based animations are treated as a single-person sexlab scene, just like any other.

...I guess it could ruin immersion, if you care about that, which I can only assume Aravis does.

i've fantasized of a tentacle wall dungeon for YEARS! but i always pictured it as something secret in rorikstead due to a theory of the town being so fruitful due to the sacrifice of women, but hey theres always the possibility the breeding rooms have been opened in other areas of skyrim

also if i may make a suggestion:
have multiple women trapped in the walls getting breeded! maybe tentacles sucking their tits if thats feasible, maybe someone could model hungry tentacles, maybe ill take a crack at it myself

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

No, no, he means that if you use EC+, those animations can show up anytime a mod, any mod, tries to have someone masturbate.

This is because the Sexlab-based animations are treated as a single-person sexlab scene, just like any other.

...I guess it could ruin immersion, if you care about that, which I can only assume Aravis does.

While it can certainly happen, it is actually only an issue if a mod you are using assumes that *every* solo animation must be a vanilla masturbation animation. 

I rarely see EC+ animations played in my game out of context - they actually don't have "masturbation" or "solo" tags, so the mods I typically use ignore them when they play a female masturbation scene.  I'm sure there are probably some mods out there that ignore tags and just call a random solo animation tho.

That being said, the newer Estrus framework is interesting as it adds some stuff like being able to escape.  I think a few animations aren't exactly complete and it sometimes animates a bit oddly, but it does still seem to get periodic updates still.  My bigger issue is that EC+ currently depends on older versions that share file structure and I really like that mod, but I don't think newer mods should restrict themselves based on that.

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

that close to never happens on my setup (on my last setup no estrus solo animation for no reason for 370 RL hours and DCL followers mastrubate a loooot)

especially if you flag the estrus+ animations as aggressive

and there is always SL tools to help out ;D

estrus+ connects to a lot of other mods too thru it's connection to SL

like Apropos 2 (wear and tear, comments, possible heal effect), estrus spider/dwemer, MME, DiD, DCL, Deviously Enchanted Chests, Sexlab Parasites, FMEA, SLIF...

or indirect via attacks from all spiders, chaurus, dwemers summons or even Jugment Wenches and Forgotten Wenches

It doesn't mean that there is a obligation to use estrus+ as a mod autor, especially since now Estrus+ and zzEstrus v240+ (+addon) can be run both side by side in one load order without combability issues.

Just "out of context" is a bit of a stretch if it comes to estrus+ and the connected mods.

But maybe I'm out of context now? ^^

On 5/25/2019 at 11:50 AM, Xxavier said:

Well, I seem to have the same graphical issues as tentaclemight (post #54) but the game-stopper for me is the 'pas de succes' message when i reach the end(?) of the tunnels.  I just end up stuck and repeatedly attacked.. tentacles seem to work fine.. although the mucus suit just shows partially on my hips.

What am i missing?

"@xxavier :Install the latest version of Estrus."

Thanks - but I believe I have!

I'm running v242r1 from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832?tab=files

The mod does say it's Special Edition Compatible but I guess this is what the problem is?  Further advice would be welcomed.

I never said it was compatible with SE, I left the field blank because I didn't test it myself (although normally it shouldn't be hard to port). Some nifs probably need to be optimized and the esp to be saved with CK64.

@Fasterflight225: Yes that's what I meant, and it would be much more work for not many benefits. There may be standalone impregnation and hatching in the future in this mod, but it wouldn't make much sense to be impregnated with EC+ chaurus eggs here anyway.

@dakingcartoon : Thanks for the idea about Rorikstead, I've seen a few articles about that and it's indeed very interesting. And of course if you can model some resources feel free to do it : )

Aha.. well there we identify the problem.. i read 'Skyrim Extended Edition Compatible' as a statement rather than an unanswered question!

I will have a look to see if i can successfully convert whats necessary.. would you like me to post any edited files to you (if i succeed!)?

Well let me give you my Feedback for this Tremendous and Amazing Mod. And a few ideas and Suggestions for Future Development. Be Prepared this is going to ba a Lot to Read.

First thing First the Mod itself. From the early state of Dev looks pritty Good. The Textures of the Walls in the Cave harmonize with each other. And the Animated Part of the Walls realy gives me a thrill at first. Also the Tentacles coming from the ceiling are Pritty Cool. Thought they could use a lil retexture to better match the Environment. (See Screen 3) But thats not a Big deal at all.

Also at Screen 3 the white Stuff comming from the ceiling looks Fascinating, If this is supposed to show Cum or Tentacle Fluid, it would be interesting to see the whole animated, as it drips from the ceiling to the ground or onto the Player and stays there for a while. If that is feasible.

About the Mucus Armor, (Screen 2). I realy like the Idea of adding this as Armor, but Looting it from Spider Sacks does not meet my Logic. Sure for the early stage it is an alternative. But i come across another idea what brings me to (Screen 4). See that little Sneaky Parasite Bastard going to pop my Girls Cherry ? Maybee there is a Possibility of adding it as Standalone Creature in that Cave. It should be strong enough to beat the Player. But also not so strong the Player couldnt beat it in Hand or close Combat. I thought of this, if the Player enters Combat and fall below a certain Health the Creature is going to Rape her and turn non Hostile after it for a few seconds. To give the Player a chance for recover. If the Player on the oter Side win the Fight. The Creature Die and give the player the ability to loot the Mucus Armor. Or better a variation of it. I would add a few more to make it not so static and stiff. But with the Same Effects on it, just a bit Eye Candy if you know what i mean. 

The Mucus Armor could make the Player Invisible for the Creature for a limited Time because well Mucus must have a Smell, and the Creatures think the Player is one of them. I think of a 30 to 60 Seconds range here but i would also Keep the ability for Ground Tentakel Hits to Destroy the Mucus Armor at ones and trigger a rape scene if the player take a hit without the mucus armor. Oh and surely Keep the Sneaky Assholes from the Ceiling. Cause they are Pritty Funny and i ran into them like a 1000 Times. Just to rescue one Horny Inexperienced Slut.

Btw what does the Message in the Left corner of screen 4 mean ?  Can anybody Translate, i dont understand French, is it French ?.

About the Sound. I realy enjoyed the Slimy atmospheric Sound and the Women Screaming in the Background, does this make me sadistic ? this gives the Mod a Realy great Touch. But you should add a bit of background music with it to complete the Feeling. Ever Played From the Deeps Mod by Delzarion or so ? Sorry cant Remember his correct Name. The Background Music was Partialy Combined with women Screaming and so on. And the Music itself was Dark and Scarry kinda Depressing but it gaves you the right thrill. From this Point here i see a Great Way to turn this into some kind of Horror Mod. Because to be Honest nobody with common sense will ever enter a Strange Mysterious looking Portal without any kind of Preperations. But i like the Idea of open the Portal through a Ritual. like you did already. Unequip all, get Naked and the Portal goes open. But because these are Breeding Rooms Beeing Naked shouldnt be enough. Thats way too easy ... Think of Creatures like Wolfs who identify there Pack Members not only by Eyes rather than Scent. The Portal got no Eyes but maybee it detect a Scent in the Air. or on the Person the Player. And here you can add a hunting quets and even more content to get some Ingredients for alchemy. For example to open the Portal you need to do a ritual unequip everything, get naked and need to be covered in some cum like liquid. strange and smelly. The Diary of our Schoolar tells you where you may find them Because she do her Homework in the Arcaneum witch host thousends of Secrets in books from hundreds of centuries. Our missing Scoolar is Inexperienced so she did the potion only ones to apply a cum like armor on herself. And then Entered the Breeding Rooms, and go Missing in Action. ^^

Sorry Bad Word Joke but i couldn't resist. Now its up for the Player to ... Do the Ritual again to Rescue the Chick. Because the Schoolar Slut never wasted a thought how to come back. To Rescue the Fellow Magician she have to collect the Ingridients of 3 Legendary Creatures. (Think your actual End Portal Boss Modell and Textures would do the Trick here.) Atleast for Now. One Placed in a small Cave near Rifton, another in a mid Cave near markarth and the last one in a Big cave near Solitude. Beacause these Creatures are Legendary the Player need to find a way to Summon them. So in every of theses Caves are some kind of shrines. whitch Require some Action to be done to summon the Monster. For the Small Cave, maybe just geting naked at the shrine to Trigger. for Mid, the Player has to Perform a Masturbation at the shrine. for Big, Player has to Perform a Sex Act with a Guardian Creature at the Shrine. (Could be A Chaurus, Lurker or Netch) Think Netch would be match best for it. And as im aware of there are already animations for it. What will spare alot of work.

After the Player Defeat a Legendary Creature he can loot one of the 3 Ingredients, Again from Small to Big Cave Bosses. Strange Saliva, (Easy to Collect) Just Loot it from the Corpse.  Smelly Urin (Medium Difficult Collection) To give the Fetish guyes out there a lil Candy and because this item will add the smell to the Potion. To make this Ingridient Lootable the Player should Perform some Pee Animation near the killed Boss Monster. This could add another Requirement for the Mod itself. Something Like Private Needs or Puppet Master ...  

I have to admitt this is not a few thoughts anymore, it seems like a whole Concept xD ^^ Jez i got Ideas as Fuck. But sadly im not in the Position to Devellop this. But maybee some Guys and Girls will make this Happen who knows.

Anyway BTT. For the Big Boss of the Creatures (Hard to Collect) the Player will collect "Unnatural Cum" ... And how you collect it we all know. But because you have to defeat the Big boss to collect it, it will get some Necro Perspective. What would make the Mod even more Horror and Cruel. And gives the other Fetish Guys and Gals out there another Candy. Thought not everybody will like this also the Pee thing. But i think a Great Quest Mod does not make any Limitations so they should get along with it and dont take it to serious. Because well It's a Fucking Game. ^^ Duh !

BTT ... again ... After Collecting, the Player Craft the Potion on the Alchemy Table and Move his Ass to the Portal. At this Point i Would Replace the Portal in a Small Cave at the Clives under the Academy Bridge and not in an destroyed House in Winterhold itself. For this Idea i got a Reason it is connected with Skyrim Lore will talk about it later. 

then the Ritual Starts, Player store his Belongings in a save Chest near the Portal. Get Naked and use the Craftet Potion. This will Apply the Cum Like Armor on her, Opens the Portal and end the Hunting quest. GZ Guys and Gals. 

Now the Actual Quest Kicks in. the one to Free the Schoolar. The Player enters the Portal Ending in the Red River of Tenta stuff gut on well lets call it the Flesh Land and the Cum like armor removes. From Now on in the Mod you can encounter the Slime ... Bubblegum Linke monsters to Loot Mucus Armor which will Protect you before Tentacle Attacks as long as you wear it. However Tentacle Ground Hits still kill the Mucus Armor and you Still get Raped by the ceiling Blobs. ^^ In the Breeding Rooms itself there is no Health Regen Active. No Chill your Base and get on your Feet again. The Ground Tenta are pritty Badass and hurt Like Hell. Ask my little Slut ... ^^ So you have to Heal on another way. This will give the mod some Survival elements and will make the Player Carefully on there Move. Cause they dont wanna Die in here. But how to Heal in a Tenta Cave where no Food or Potions Exist ? 

Simple Answer and all of your little Pervs know it ... Cum ... Tenta Cum to be Specific. That will be collected at Furo Tubs. Right out of the Pussys from Breeding Slaves witch you cannot Rescue, because the Tub Prevents them from Ageing and make them Die if you get them out of there, because theses slave women are in there for centuries, used for breeding, absolutly helpless. This will add another interior element to your mod. And add an Element wich give the Mod Name the Right Feeling. You realy should have a chat with the Creator from From the Deeps. He did the thing Pritty good in his Mod. And maybee get some help from an Animator who can make a ... Eating cum out of your pussy while youre caged in a furo tub. Animation. And maybee an facehugger crawling in belly like animation. For some Alien Movie Easter Egg if you want. ^^ BTW. OC the Tentacle Cum you eat out of other Girls Pussy have a chance to make you Pregnant, and birth some Chewing gum Slime Monster as we speak of before. Maybee this set a new Requirement for the Mod something like Hentai Preg or the Like. It would be cooler if you give birth to another kind of tenta Creature but i think the Blob is easier to animate for a start. And here we get the reason why The Breading Room Mod Called the Breeding Room. Notable MCM Settings should be accesable for the Player at this Poin, Something like Preg Lenght in Hours or so on. 

And dont get Sassy Guys and Gals, there Suffering is your Fountain of youth. Think Tactical ^^ Surviving is Everything. And dont you all tell me you woldnt do this even if it cost your life, that would be complete Bullshit. 

Btt ... again again.  This kinda Gamplay will Continue till you come across the End Location of the Quest. In the Room with well lets call it orange Fog. Where you have to go to the other Side to Free the Schoolar and enter the Bossfight. In my thought the Player had to endure multiple rapes. And Humiliations. Eating Cum out of Strangers. But he will not get Rewarded yet ... with the Quest End. 

Cause at the Place where you currently free the Schoolar he will encounter a group of monsters. Non Hostile but Eyeless, Slimy and Dirty, Covered in Mud. But able to Speek the common toungh. A Humanoid Tenta Mix of a Kind. For a Refference you see the Monsters in the Movie the Descent ? This give you some halfway Close look to it. BTW thanks for the Guy who bring up the Cult thing. It is something not to miss in a good Tentacle Horror Mod. 

While the Player is comming close he will meet the Monster NPC "The Seer" or Maybee something with more Flair like "Alcalmahesh" If you want to make it more Personal. She ... because she is Female will start a Conversation with the Female Player, an then Mention or say something like. 

"I foreshadowed your appearance long before your arrival in our Holy Kingdom." followed by ... "Your soul has been Punnished, but I consider you worthy to speak with me." followed by .... "What is your desire" Now the Dialogue Starts and the Player becomes a chance to say something. Player can now tell her she is serarching for a friend who is gone missing, ask her about the cave she is in (the cell) (the inviroment you created). Ask her about the monsters and furo tubs,  for decent information this will lead in a few infos and a further search for the player with a non hostile and uninterestet cult and without further information to the location of the Schoolar.. Or ... if Speech Skill is High, Ask directly after her friend the magician from the collage and get some aditional info on her. 

If the Player choise to use the speech option the seer will become angry and insult the player. And tell the player that her friend is now a victim of the cult. Then the Player will get a Map Marker to the Schoolar but this will not end the dialogue yet. The seer will get more angry and blackmail the player to buy her and her friends freedom, if the Player become a Victim of the Cult too and give Birth to Multiple Monsters in a furo tub or throu estrus imprgnation. A Range of 1 - 10 is on my mind and the number should vary randomly if player got more or less raped during the way to the cult leader. 

If the Player Submitts this system will take effect. he will be leaded by the cult leader and members to a furo tub and will be forced to give birth to tenta monsters till the number of given births are met. then the player and the schoolar are released.

If the Player Deny he make the Cult Leader extreme angry and force him to summon the ultimate god cult monster. But before that the Player will Learn that the last time a Bitch denied herself to the cult that half of a city just dissapeard and fall into the Ground. (here triggers the Point i mention before wich has lead to the great collapse of winterhold) and this will get the connection between known skyrim and your breading rooms. the god will have sex with the player, and make him black out (Bad Ending) The Schoolar will be Raped to dead in this actions and the Player will be forced to tell tolfdir (for now) that she was not able to save the ´Schoolar, your quest will be marked as Failed and your Relationship to Tolfdir will suffer a bit.

So this is enough for now. my fingers hurt as fuck cause i tipped multiple hours now. Feel free to send me a pm if you need ideas or something, i still have a lot more of them but if i give em all here to you this threat explodes. ^^ Well thats just a few if you use these ideas or not its entirely up to you. And sorry for me to talk about this mod as if i own it. ^^ I just got stuck in the flow of creativity xD.

As last Point a Word to the Grammar Nazis ... I know this text is full of Typos and so on ... Im not English or British or French and my school days are long over but you can read and Understand what i wrote here so don't be Pussys and keep it as it ist. And dont make your problem to be mine xD.

Best Regards from Bizzy !

Screenshot (3).jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (4).jpg

Screenshot (1).jpg

On 5/21/2019 at 9:31 PM, Shoggothkeeper said:

So does this work on SSE?  I'm really interested to try it out.  I'd like to make a few suggestions.  I play a male character  but have all female followers. What I think might be a good addition to the mod would to use the room as a punishment/reward for my followers.  Make them follow me in and see them get grabbed by the tentacles kind of thing.  Then have them get ejected from the room after a period of time. Also if you could make it a sort of deployable building so you could place it wherever you wanted would be really cool.  But as it stands it looks awesome.

yes except I'm getting mesh errors on the tentacles

On 5/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, aravis7 said:

@xxavier :Install the latest version of Estrus.

@kirikokiama: It's possible that the mesh requires a skeleton like XPMSE if you don't have it.

what do i need from xpmse for the tent mesh to show up?

because i have xpmse installed

I need help.

Talked to Tolfdir, says to go find is missing student, then nothing happens...
He talks about "ruins", but they are no quest markers, or anything...
Tried reloading, going to whitrerun and coming back, not working.

Tried forcing with setstage 00tentaquest 00 (10,20,30, etc), but nothing still happen

I have the latest zzEstrus.esp.
regular Skyrim with all dlc

Thanks in advance

hi guys, i've set the graphic to the highest settings but i still see those big reds and white shapes. 

I'm using sse and the mod works fine, except for this problem.

These are my settings:

Spoiler

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
sTestFile1=Dawnguard.esm
sTestFile2=HearthFires.esm
sTestFile3=Dragonborn.esm

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=9999999.0000
fFirstSliceDistance=2000.0000
fDynamicDOFFarBlur=0.4
fDDOFFocusCenterweightExt=2
fDOFMaxDepthParticipation=10000

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

[Decals]
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=60

[LightingShader]
fDecalLODFadeStart=0.45
fDecalLODFadeEnd=0.5

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel=2

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa
bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Actor]
bUseNavMeshForMovement=0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Spoiler

[Display]
fShadowDistance=10000
iNumFocusShadow=4
iNumSplits=2
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
ffocusShadowMapDoubleEveryXUnit=450.0000
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fDynamicDOFBlurMultiplier=0.8000
fProjectedUVNormalDetailTilingScale=1.2000
fProjectedUVDiffuseNormalTilingScale=0.5000
bEnableProjecteUVDiffuseNormals=1
bUseTAA=1
bIndEnable=0
bSAO_CS_Enable=0
bToggleSparkles=1
bSAOEnable=1
bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled=1
bIBLFEnable=1
uBookRatio=2
bForceCreateTarget=0
iReflectionResolutionDivider=2
bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=1
iSaveGameScreenShotHeighWSt=192
iSaveGameScreenShotWidthWS=320
iSaveGameScreenShotHeight=192
iSaveGameScreenShotWidth=256
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
bVolumetricLightingEnable=1
iVolumetricLightingQuality=2
bEnableImprovedSnow=1
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
bFXAAEnabled=0
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=999999
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=999999
iVSyncPresentInterval=1
fGamma=1.0000
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
iScreenShotIndex=0
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bUsePrecipitationOcclusion=1
bDrawLandShadows=0
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
iAdapter=0
[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
bLensFlare=1
[General]
fLightingOutputColourClampPostSpec=1.0000
fLightingOutputColourClampPostEnv=1.0000
fLightingOutputColourClampPostLit=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
uLargeRefLODGridSize=11
[MAIN]
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
bGamepadEnable=0
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=0
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=1
bSaveOnRest=1
[Bethesda.net]
uPersistentUuidData3=2944949151
uPersistentUuidData2=2882068207
uPersistentUuidData1=1958103386
uPersistentUuidData0=4119520860
[Interface]
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bGeneralSubtitles=0
bShowCompass=1
[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2
[Controls]
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=0.6667
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bUseKinect=0
[Particles]
iMaxDesired=750
[SaveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=0
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=0
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=0
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=0
fVal3=0.5000
uID3=466532
fVal2=0.8000
uID2=554685
fVal1=0.8000
uID1=1007612
fVal0=1.0000
uID0=94881
[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
[Water]
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=75000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000
fBlockLevel1Distance=90000
fBlockLevel0Distance=60000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5
bShowLODInEditor=1
[NavMesh]
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000
[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=40
[Grass]
fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000
[Decals]
bSkinnedDecals=1
bDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxDecals=1000
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=30
fLODFadeOutMultItems=10
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15
[Launcher]
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series"
uLastAspectRatio=1

Spoiler

Immagine.png

Edit:

to set the graphic quality i open the regular skyrim luncher, then i use mo2 to launch the game with skse.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:30 AM, andirferner said:

hi guys, i've set the graphic to the highest settings but i still see those big reds and white shapes. 

I'm using sse and the mod works fine, except for this problem.

These are my settings:

Reveal hidden contents

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
sTestFile1=Dawnguard.esm
sTestFile2=HearthFires.esm
sTestFile3=Dragonborn.esm

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
fFirstSliceDistance=2000.0000
fDynamicDOFFarBlur=0.4
fDDOFFocusCenterweightExt=2
fDOFMaxDepthParticipation=10000

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[Decals]
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=60

[LightingShader]
fDecalLODFadeStart=0.45
fDecalLODFadeEnd=0.5

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel=2

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa
bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Actor]
bUseNavMeshForMovement=0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Reveal hidden contents

[Display]
fShadowDistance=10000
iNumFocusShadow=4
iNumSplits=2
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
ffocusShadowMapDoubleEveryXUnit=450.0000
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fDynamicDOFBlurMultiplier=0.8000
fProjectedUVNormalDetailTilingScale=1.2000
fProjectedUVDiffuseNormalTilingScale=0.5000
bEnableProjecteUVDiffuseNormals=1
bUseTAA=1
bIndEnable=0
bSAO_CS_Enable=0
bToggleSparkles=1
bSAOEnable=1
bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled=1
bIBLFEnable=1
uBookRatio=2
bForceCreateTarget=0
iReflectionResolutionDivider=2
bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=1
iSaveGameScreenShotHeighWSt=192
iSaveGameScreenShotWidthWS=320
iSaveGameScreenShotHeight=192
iSaveGameScreenShotWidth=256
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
bVolumetricLightingEnable=1
iVolumetricLightingQuality=2
bEnableImprovedSnow=1
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
bFXAAEnabled=0
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=999999
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=999999
iVSyncPresentInterval=1
fGamma=1.0000
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
iScreenShotIndex=0
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bUsePrecipitationOcclusion=1
bDrawLandShadows=0
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
iAdapter=0
[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
bLensFlare=1
[General]
fLightingOutputColourClampPostSpec=1.0000
fLightingOutputColourClampPostEnv=1.0000
fLightingOutputColourClampPostLit=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
uLargeRefLODGridSize=11
[MAIN]
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
bGamepadEnable=0
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=0
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=1
bSaveOnRest=1
[Bethesda.net]
uPersistentUuidData3=2944949151
uPersistentUuidData2=2882068207
uPersistentUuidData1=1958103386
uPersistentUuidData0=4119520860
[Interface]
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bGeneralSubtitles=0
bShowCompass=1
[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2
[Controls]
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=0.6667
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bUseKinect=0
[Particles]
iMaxDesired=750
[SaveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=0
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=0
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=0
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=0
fVal3=0.5000
uID3=466532
fVal2=0.8000
uID2=554685
fVal1=0.8000
uID1=1007612
fVal0=1.0000
uID0=94881
[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
[Water]
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=75000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000
fBlockLevel1Distance=90000
fBlockLevel0Distance=60000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5
bShowLODInEditor=1
[NavMesh]
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000
[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=40
[Grass]
fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000
[Decals]
bSkinnedDecals=1
bDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxDecals=1000
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=30
fLODFadeOutMultItems=10
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15
[Launcher]
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series"
uLastAspectRatio=1

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.png

Edit:

to set the graphic quality i open the regular skyrim luncher, then i use mo2 to launch the game with skse.

^ Yeah, I'm missing textures as well (I'm on SSE, btw). I don't have any extra texture mods or anything, it just seems like perhaps this mod isn't 100% compatible visually with SSE? (I do have, like, ultra texture settings enabled in the launcher as well. That was my default setting.)

- I get big red and white triangle shapes with exclamation marks in the middle of them

- The (spoiler) Tentacle Boss thing is just an error shape.

- Mucus doesn't apply the slimy effect, it just increases my breast size dramatically while I'm wearing it lol

4 hours ago, andirferner said:

what's your mod order and which version of skyrim are u playing with?

My quest is to Find Liana's working place and i'm playing with skyrim Legendary Edition. Oh and also when i get inside, the texture of the hole I mean portal is just like black and white. I think the texture is gone. Is there something I missing?

4 hours ago, Lolichan089 said:

My quest is to Find Liana's working place and i'm playing with skyrim Legendary Edition. Oh and also when i get inside, the texture of the hole I mean portal is just like black and white. I think the texture is gone. Is there something I missing?

unfortunately i've the special edition, so i can't help much. have u installed all the requirements, are they up to date?

the install order is also important, if u are using the old nmm it could happened that other mods have overwritten some requirements