3 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

I do have the latest version of Estrus (I updated before trying this mod out).

The tentacles similar to those by Hermaeus Mora one-shot kill me. The ones that come out of the ground.

Are those supposed to be the Estrus animation starting tentacles?

Spoiler

You just need to be careful of the slappy tentacles - don't let them hit you.  You can also wear "mucus" armor from the egg pods - but that will block Estrus attacks too.  Basically keep going futher into the dungeon without dying and you should see a notification in the top-left - if nothing happened, you have a problem.

Hey man, love your mod! Saw it today on MxR's video.

I'm using it on SSE and I have couple of issues with it, screenshots below:

1- it looks like there are some missing textures and/or objects? I dunno really what it is, it just shows up as this cubic red shapes

2- whenever I use the mucus on my character, to protect her from the tentacles, I get this weird graphical glitches that dissapear as soon as I unequip the mucus.

Screenshots in the spoiler

Spoiler

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.05.19 - 23.34.07.02.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.05.19 - 23.30.56.12.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.05.19 - 23.29.02.91.png

When I first played the mod it didn't have the flesh like colors and textures but instead it has colors as if the the textures are missing or something like rainbow statics, turns out that my game was on low quality and ended up going to use medium and I don't know why that happens >.<

but other than that I like the mod, a bit short but enjoyable. If the mod author sees this, please keep up the good work! :D

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You just need to be careful of the slappy tentacles - don't let them hit you.  You can also wear "mucus" armor from the egg pods - but that will block Estrus attacks too.  Basically keep going futher into the dungeon without dying and you should see a notification in the top-left - if nothing happened, you have a problem.

Edit:  I realized I had Estrus v120 and downloaded the new Estrus (with Nexus Mod Manager) without making sure the file structure needed to be arranged and shoved into a .zip for manually adding to NMM. It works! Great mod \o/

Loved the mod! I really hope you keep the project and improve it, within your own pace no pressure. Had no problems installing or running (had some problems with estrus but thanks to the community, found the answers quickly). Really want to see more of the rooms, some lore books explaining the realm, more captured girls and enemies, maybe some unique treasures? This mod has lots of potential!

Amazing work and hope to hear more in the future!

Yep quite impressive. On my 1st try I was able to cross the whole thing without being raped... I had to save before the final "boss" though.

Then I decided to try to let them touch me for science, and discovered the big ones can kill you in 1 hit ! So I just reloaded and tried to cross the whole thing without using any mucus, finally I got lost and raped and raped again and finally gave up !

Anyway good work for sure !

The quest won't activate when I talk to Tolfdir.  I have already become the archmage.  Is there a specific level I need to be to activate the quest?  He just keeps recycling the alembic quest or the one where I close a portal with the staff of magus.

Just to clarify, I am playing with a female character.  I have the DLC and the most recent version of all required mods.  Character is level 20.

46 minutes ago, aravis7 said:

If the dialogues don't work try to save and reload.

That did the trick.  Mod is good, though I don't like losing my equipment every time.  I wish it only did that during the quest and then if you went in after you got to keep your stuff.  But it's no big deal.

So does this work on SSE?  I'm really interested to try it out.  I'd like to make a few suggestions.  I play a male character  but have all female followers. What I think might be a good addition to the mod would to use the room as a punishment/reward for my followers.  Make them follow me in and see them get grabbed by the tentacles kind of thing.  Then have them get ejected from the room after a period of time. Also if you could make it a sort of deployable building so you could place it wherever you wanted would be really cool.  But as it stands it looks awesome.

I wished for a mod like that for a long time, so thanks. Love your concepts, man. Are you planning to expand the story plot, by any chance? I have some suggestions if you don't mind.

1) Can you add an alternative bad ending where Liana end up mentally broken? This will occur if your female PC and/or follower get raped like 5 or more times or something.

2) Should be nice to have some story-related female follower, like it was with Julia from Sorin Balarn mod. She could follow you around in a dungeon and get the attention of those... tentacle things. She could be Liana's sister or her best friend from the College who want to save her or something like that. I play as a male mage right now and I don't have any female followers at this point except Brelyna.

Thanks for all the feedback. I don't know if it works with SSE but it should, if you have the latest estrus for SSE. Also, don't hesitate to post pics if you have some reference material with the same kind of "biome", ideas are always good : )

Just saw this on MxR video too.

Damn...

I couldn't stop thinking about another mod called World Eater Beater, where you're supposed to go inside Alduin's stomach as part of the final battle.

As good as that idea is, it lacks in aesthetics execution. Mixing assets from this with that idea sounds like a dream final battle overhaul.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, DayTri said:

...Would be nice if the animations ran through Sexlab w/o the estrus esp dependency like in EC+

^This! Would add to the compatibility to other mods reacting to the estrus SL animations. (like EC+, SLA and so on)

But nice idea and work on the cave!