Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this mod (one of the few adult mods that's kept my interest throughout), and would love to see it expanded upon further.

Some ideas:

I like Whipster's suggestion of making it like the Oblivion gates in TES4. Maybe each instance can feature a different woman who foolishly fell for the trap. Would give the opportunity to showcase multiple different personalities and how they react to their 'situation', all the while tying it into an overarching plot. Some could resist and try to maintain their dignity, some could submit and accept their fate. Could even have those who have been there for too long and have either become completely mindbroken, or have come to enjoy their situation and refuse to leave.

Perhaps exploration could be encoraged by featuring non-linear paths, which reward the player with items that the plane collected from women who tried to enter without stripping first (at the risk of drawing further attention from tentacles, of course). Would give players a better chance at fighting any nasties they encounter, and could supply foodstuff and drink for people running survival mods. Should probably keep the PC naked for the sexy factor though. ?

I'd like to see the final quest in the chain have the PC become the one who's trapped. Perhaps it could involve a serious of action choices the player has to make to try to escape, with the incorrect selection resulting in the PC enduring further ravaging from tentacles.

One small 'fix' I'd recommend is making the mucus respawn when re-entering the dungeon, if possible.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I don't feel the mod needs more animations/tentacle related resources to warrent being worked on (though they would certainly be welcome!). It has a good base as it is, and I would simply enjoy seeing more story content and character interaction, ?

It would be great for this stunt ... indeed! Extra good if the site is compatible with the  Qaxe's Winterhold Rebuild game. But... no it! We should have put the trap door behind some existing house.

*in fact, I liked the game, but I don't understand: why kill the tentacle creature? Besides, it's not easy to kill him.

Why don't you take me prisoner if I lose ---- and why just kill me?

*compile and interpret.... it into your own language.

Nagyon jó lenne ez a mutatvány ... sőt! Extra jó, ha a helyszín kompatibilis volna a "Téltartó újjáépítése" játékkal.  De.. nem az! Valami meglevő ház mögé kellett volna tenni a csapóajtót. Valójában nekem az SE esetében nem fut semmi érdemi animáció... így annyira nem volt élvezetes. Csak a fantázia maradt...

valójában, tetszett a játék de nem értem: Miért kell megölni a csáp lényt? Miért nem vet rabságba, ha veszítek --amúgy nem könnyű megölni-- és miért csak megöl engem? A téma lényege erre nem ad semmi igényt! Ez szexjáték... vagy nem? Az én halálomnak így, itt nincs helye. Szerintem.

Én videón láttam. Csapda, csapda után és élményfürdő... tényleg nem tudom hogy lehet az animációkat élesíteni. Az SE verziónál az FNIS futással lefagy a játék. Az animációbetöltő meg semmit nem csinál... hiába futtatnám. ...és most melyik ujjamat harapjam meg?

150320137_SkyrimSE2019-07-0717-19-54-22.jpg.52ac7f1fd9ac94cac1f7c4456c3d2f29.jpg

On 6/13/2019 at 5:35 PM, Lolichan089 said:

Why my game is just crash and force close when i try to go inside Abandoned Farm? I have installed all the requirements mod but it doesn't work. Can you help me?

i cant find the farm <.<

Hi I have an idea for this resource:

Can we have a mod that works with SexLab Aroused, where if you sleep while being aroused you have a chance to have a dream of being teleported to here with a number of random creatures, and you can escape by having sex with all the creatures or by exiting this place?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a request?  Would you be interested/willing to release a version that is just the location?

I like the mod, but I don't like always losing my stuff at the entrance.  I have some fun outfits that I'd like to keep in that place, (living armor for example suites the place well).

If not I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm the archmage but I have no dialogues with tolfdir. What went wrong?

It worked with a save who just did saarthal.

I had this happen too.  Save your game and restart Skyrim, see if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 8:48 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Set your texture quality to high in the launcher.

As a MO2 user this is not exactly right. Launcher changes skyrimprefs from the "Documents\My games" folder which is not what SKSE is using. For me that's:

\MO\profiles\Devious UNP\skyrimprefs.ini

Specifically what you want to set is under [Display]

iTexMipMapSkip=0

No more weird rainbow color pixelized cave walls.

Enjoyed this, short but fitting way to introduce estrus into the universe. Looking forward to more of this or just more mods from you in general. I would enjoy a more expanded version of this where it's kind of like the Apocrypha where you do the ritual again and open a new gate and look for anything or anyone in the realm. IDK how easy it would be to make a radiant version and several more lovely fleshy dungeons with several places for the exit to be.

I really like this mod. Good work!

Having this behave like the oblivion gates sounds really neat. Each one could be a unique challenge to close and each one has a reward for completing it.

Example Challenges: 

1. There is a time limit to reach the end of the dungeon before the player passes out and is forced to start again. The dungeon's floor is covered in moving runes and if the player steps in one they get captured which wastes time. 

2. The exit to dungeon is blocked by doors and the player has to collect keys to open them. The only way to get a key is by submitting to a creature that has one. The problem is that the creatures in this place a a little rough and the player looses some health every time they are captured.  Due to the lack of enchanted armor/clothing the health and mana regen (for healing spells) is not very high. If the player does not want to spend hours waiting for health/mana to regenerate, then they will need to figure out the clues/patterns to find the correct creatures.

3. The dungeon is slowing filling up with water\slim and the player must solve puzzles to reach the end before they drown.  Naturally, the local creatures will try to capture and use the player, slowing their progress.  I imagine this would be a more vertical dungeon with a door between each level.  The puzzles could be like the ones found in dragure/dwarven ruins.

Example Rewards:

1. Single target Estrus spell that torments an NPC before dragging them into the Estrus realm.  A little ball of slime(or an ash pile) with all that NPC's items are left behind.  Only works on female NPCs.

2. A permanent increase to the player's stamina.

3. An oozy tentacle armor or weapon with good stats that can be enchanted. Think Miraak's armor and weapons just more skimpy, pink and slimy.

Hello. Incredible mod, i always thought of having something liek this for skyrim.

A little suggestion if i may.
Currently being caught by the tentacles dosn't have any consequence for the player. I don't know how the estrus system works or how it chooses animations, but it would be nice if we had a option in MCM to trigger EC+ animations instead, since EC+ has integration with Separated Orgasms and it would add some consequence for the player.

(Sex lab diary stats and PC female descending into nympho, since we could control the scene and number of orgasms).

Thanks again for the mod :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2019 at 3:43 AM, aravis7 said:

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms

View File

If you have mods that restore bethesda cut content, you should know that there are missing apprentices in the winterhold college who met a tragic fate because of their lack of experience. Actually, one of them is not beyond saving, but she’s still in a very delicate situation.

Talk to Tolfdir to start the mod (you should have at least started the winterhold college quest). This is only intended for female characters (you can always use alternate actors to control one of your followers if you’re a male).

The goal of this mod was to create a lore and RP justification to Estrus, like my other mod did for komotor machines. It is VERY short for now (but still complete and usable), mostly a proof of concept that I can expand later, especially if more tentacles related resources are made.

REQUIREMENTS :

EstrusforSkyrim (recent version)

Dragonborn DLC

Fuz Roh D'oh is strongly advised

Resources used from SG hair pack and Vicn creatures resource.

Thanks to cotyounoyume and Rohzima for their technical help : )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus For Skyrim, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey guys I got the Quest to find Liana's work place but can't find where is that entrace

anyone knows the exact location or quick teleport code ( coc "blah" ) ?

5 minutes ago, james7005 said:

Hey guys I got the Quest to find Liana's work place but can't find where is that entrace

anyone knows the exact location or quick teleport code ( coc "blah" ) ?

It's next to the Frozen Hearth. On the right if you're standing in front of it. If you use Palaces & Castles Enhanced and/or The Great Cities, it's directly across from the door by the wall.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on the rescue Liana quest, and am at the point where I have killed the spawn beast. The portal to the farm is open, but I cannot get Liana to move. I speak to her and she says "Get me out of here". But there is no other dialog option. I do not know if I have missed something in the tunnels, or if I need to dismiss my follower before entering the breeding rooms. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

On 12/23/2019 at 5:32 PM, deepsouthguy said:

I am on the rescue Liana quest, and am at the point where I have killed the spawn beast. The portal to the farm is open, but I cannot get Liana to move. I speak to her and she says "Get me out of here". But there is no other dialog option. I do not know if I have missed something in the tunnels, or if I need to dismiss my follower before entering the breeding rooms. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Destroy the "webbing" above her head. :)