The Mysterious Breeding Rooms

View File

If you have mods that restore bethesda cut content, you should know that there are missing apprentices in the winterhold college who met a tragic fate because of their lack of experience. Actually, one of them is not beyond saving, but she’s still in a very delicate situation.

Talk to Tolfdir to start the mod (you should have at least started the winterhold college quest). This is only intended for female characters (you can always use alternate actors to control one of your followers if you’re a male).

The goal of this mod was to create a lore and RP justification to Estrus, like my other mod did for komotor machines. It is VERY short for now (but still complete and usable), mostly a proof of concept that I can expand later, especially if more tentacles related resources are made.

REQUIREMENTS :

EstrusforSkyrim (recent version)

Dragonborn DLC

Fuz Roh D'oh is strongly advised

Resources used from SG hair pack and Vicn creatures resource.

Thanks to cotyounoyume and Rohzima for their technical help : )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus For Skyrim, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome concept, will try it out soon.

This would be a perfect foundation for a lightweight vore mod... You could make it only vore vs RNG dragon attacks -> black screen -> wake up in this room... Or you could combine it with a mod like this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83946

and make it vore with all sorts of creatures combined with a macromancy reduce size effect or something if you wanted to have it make sense (somewhat, lol). Dragonborn has a new self defense mechanism that shrinks her to avoid danger but backfire cause she is eaten. Vore could involve swallowing player, going to this room, clothing being removed (straps and stitches melt in acid type thing) but player is spit out once they are naked and worked up... Only real damage is they are soaked head to toe and naked.

Anyway, been an idea for a mod for a long time and when someone does it well it will be a big hit imo. Plenty of room for other ideas in there too, or alternate implementations. Sorry your mod just made me think of it again, lol. Looks great though, thanks for the upload!!

That's not the road I've choosed here, but if someone want to use this as a resource or even take it to make something completely different, I have no problem with that. To me it just made more sense to make this a deadric plane instead of the insides of a dragon^^

Ok, I installed estrus, estrus addon, and this mod. Turns out that the estrus addon interferes with this mod in a big way and left me with no way to complete it. However I uninstalled the estrus addon and went back to a prior save and voila, it worked flawlessly. Well done and thank you! One question, is there anymore to explore??

Yes, it's much more lively now thanks to your help : )

@ShivasBane Thanks for the info, the mod uses some functions that are only available in the recent versions of estrus so perhaps the addon doesn't work with it. The mod is short for now, I have some ideas for extension (perhaps a real exterior worldspace, impregnation (already semi implemented), more lore and story etc...) but I think I'll wait until there are more tentacle resources to work with, or it could become boring very quickly (I keep an eye on NightroModzz topic).

23 hours ago, aravis7 said:

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms

View File

If you have mods that restore bethesda cut content, you should know that there are missing apprentices in the winterhold college who met a tragic fate because of their lack of experience. Actually, one of them is not beyond saving, but she’s still in a very delicate situation.

Talk to Tolfdir to start the mod (you should have at least started the winterhold college quest). This is only intended for female characters (you can always use alternate actors to control one of your followers if you’re a male).

The goal of this mod was to create a lore and RP justification to Estrus, like my other mod did for komotor machines. It is VERY short for now (but still complete and usable), mostly a proof of concept that I can expand later, especially if more tentacles related resources are made.

REQUIREMENTS :

EstrusforSkyrim (recent version)

Dragonborn DLC

Fuz Roh D'oh is strongly advised

Resources used from SG hair pack and Vicn creatures resource.

Thanks to cotyounoyume and Rohzima for their technical help : )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus For Skyrim, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

is this a breeding/captured scenario mode ? they have completed ones for fallout 4 but never for ES series.

installed estrus and this, but I get stuck when a parasite or some other tentacle thing happens, my character is stuck in third person and can't do anything but spin around.  there isn't any animation playing, just some pink thing stuck on my character, and it stops the quest entirely as it never goes away?? So far there was something that stuck pink stuff on my arms and legs, and then the other was a parasite thing on my PC's back.  Both just stopped the quest dead, as my character couldn't go anywhere or do anything, but there was  no animation and the thing never went away.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:15 AM, aravis7 said:

Good question, the mod is not dependant on estrus esp, it only uses one of its scripts. I don't know if it can find it on its own though, tell me the result if you try.

Tried and just get "pas de success" debug messages so I guess not.

Too bad! Would be nice if the animations ran through Sexlab w/o the estrus esp dependency like in EC+

Hi there,

I'm reading the 1st book and while I'm not a native English speaker, I see a lot of typos and mistakes. Here are some:

Spoiler

womens (x4) - women

discutions - discussions

of this plan - of this plane

really belongs - really belong

Peraphs - Perhaps

many books and knowledge - many books and writings

librairies - libraries

I finished the quest, although probably I could do it because I had a follower.

Spoiler

In the final fight I could barely scratch the enemy (I was lvl 3), but my follower blew it away with a shout and the quest advanced.

Anyway, everything worked, I liked how the plane looked. Good job!

One thing I missed, the bodyslide files for the Mucus outfit. My character is quite skinny, so she didn't look good with the huge tits.