SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

With the 1.9 beta and I think the latest SKSE, SexiS Config is listed under Powers as it always has, However, instead of binding to the Z key like it always has, now it binds to a hand to be activated. I didn't even notice this until my character was standing in-front of an NPC I wanted to test it on, hit Z and hit her with a Shout instead of opening the config menu.

I tried it with Voice of the Emperor, and it bound to the Z key like normal.

Arrok any plans on replacing the two oral animations and the handjob anims at some point? Those are the only ones that refuse to line up and seing how your animations pretty much always look completly different at each stage they would be awesome.

I wish, but those male animation files are all the same. So if I change one, it will change the other. That idle standing pose for the male is used in at least 3 or 4 positions. I think the shoulder, handjob, standing blowjob all use the same male animation. I would be able to just make a new female animation for those positions, but I dont think those are too bad. 

I may make an animations set with a boobjob, blowjob, and handjob all in the same set on different stages. Want me to do that? That way I'd only have to replace one animation set.

@ arrok

I'm more the reading than writing type but I have to say, your standing foreplay animations are fantastic! Love them! And because you said, suggestions are welcome, here is something I was thinking, when I tried to copy your lying foreplay animations into SA (I must admit, I like to ask someome instead of casting a spell). The alignment was crappy, but it looked interesting to see the male being the giving part. Maybe you could test it and make a few little chances in the stages (and maybe changing the camera position- sometimes the actors go "outside" when being in a small area like the breezehome bedroom) and it would be great for another foreplay!

Problems with mod.

The SexiS Config spell menu isn't showing up, but the other one is... If I go back to an older save, it works, but after playing a bit it stops working again. Sometimes the spells don't work either. The time threshold doesn't seem to work consistently also. Even if I have it at :30 sec the animations just keep on going. Sometimes the Defeated doesn't work. After hitting the threshold, I'll just stand there, or the people I attack just stand there when I'm in knockdown animation. I am also experiencing the 'inactive mouse after sex' as mentioned in the TP.

Help? Not sure why I have so many problems.

Arrok any plans on replacing the two oral animations and the handjob anims at some point? Those are the only ones that refuse to line up and seing how your animations pretty much always look completly different at each stage they would be awesome.

I wish, but those male animation files are all the same. So if I change one, it will change the other. That idle standing pose for the male is used in at least 3 or 4 positions. I think the shoulder, handjob, standing blowjob all use the same male animation. I would be able to just make a new female animation for those positions, but I dont think those are too bad. 

I may make an animations set with a boobjob, blowjob, and handjob all in the same set on different stages. Want me to do that? That way I'd only have to replace one animation set.

Arrok if your going to do another foreplay have you thought about throwing in some D**k slapping her in the face, maybe have her laying on her back while humping in the mouth, just sayin that would be funny =D

If it lines up Like your previous ones yes please :D

How about going Hand>Boob>Blow job?

Hey Arrok, great work i sure do hope that Cmod incorporates all of your anims in his/her next update!Requesting now too,is it possible to have an animation were the male is lying while sucking one of the breast and fingering the vagina while the female masturbating the male and fondling the other breast..something like that... :blush:

@ arrok

I'm more the reading than writing type but I have to say, your standing foreplay animations are fantastic! Love them! And because you said, suggestions are welcome, here is something I was thinking, when I tried to copy your lying foreplay animations into SA (I must admit, I like to ask someome instead of casting a spell). The alignment was crappy, but it looked interesting to see the male being the giving part. Maybe you could test it and make a few little chances in the stages (and maybe changing the camera position- sometimes the actors go "outside" when being in a small area like the breezehome bedroom) and it would be great for another foreplay!

Are you having these issues in SexiS or Sex Addicts? 

Arrok if your going to do another foreplay have you thought about throwing in some D**k slapping her in the face, maybe have her laying on her back while humping in the mouth, just sayin that would be funny =D

I've tried to animate the penis before when I first started animating. I've seen it move in some animations. Its a mesh though, not a bone. I dont think I can animate it. Maybe they had a special skeleton. I'll look at it and try again. 

Hello Arrok,

What program use you to work on these animations?

I use 3d studio max 2011 student version. To export for Skyrim I use Havok Content Tools, which is havoks official behavior plugin for modeling programs. I use NifTools to import kf and .nif meshes. 

Ok I'll try this eventually

Hey Arrok, great work i sure do hope that Cmod incorporates all of your anims in his/her next update!Requesting now too,is it possible to have an animation were the male is lying while sucking one of the breast and fingering the vagina while the female masturbating the male and fondling the other breast..something like that... :blush:

I can try, but people have different sized breasts, and I usually try to stay away from breast grabbing/holding. However, I did try it in these animations im uploading (I reserved it  a bit though, kinda using arms to keep breasts together over placing hand where I could) if it works out ok for everyone I'll do more breast fondling ect animations. So let me know how they are.

BBP Boobjob (MLA_Boobjob replacer)

Updated boobjob with moving breasts. 

BBP Boobjob (Boobjob replacer).rar

@ arrok

I've tried to animate the penis before when I first started animating. I've seen it move in some animations. Its a mesh though, not a bone. I dont think I can animate it. Maybe they had a special skeleton. I'll look at it and try again. 

Hello Arrok,

What program use you to work on these animations?

I use 3d studio max 2011 student version. To export for Skyrim I use Havok Content Tools, which is havoks official behavior plugin for modeling programs. I use NifTools to import kf and .nif meshes. 

Ok I'll try this eventually

I can try, but people have different sized breasts, and I usually try to stay away from breast grabbing/holding. However, I did try it in these animations im uploading (I reserved it  a bit though, kinda using arms to keep breasts together over placing hand where I could) if it works out ok for everyone I'll do more breast fondling ect animations. So let me know how they are.

BBP Boobjob (MLA_Boobjob replacer)

Updated boobjob with moving breasts. 

lol just came on to check whats going on and bam its a skyrim christmas all over again, thanks man.

lol just came on to check whats going on and bam its a skyrim christmas all over again, thanks man.

Lol this one was sneaky. I didnt say I was working on it.  I just got bored and started animating XD. Also, thanks to some stuff Mithos and I have been trying. I can animate a lot faster now. :P

I wonder if I should make a thread with these animations. I'll wait till i have like 10 I guess. I also want to go back and make the oral and side animations way better. Now that I know what I'm doing a bit more.

@ arrok

Hi Arrok,

having this problem with SexiS, the actors often line up out of the center. In a small area such as breezehome they slide  outside the walls.

If you reverse the lying foreplay, you're halfway there ... ;)

@ arrok

Hi Arrok,

having this problem with SexiS, the actors often line up out of the center. In a small area such as breezehome they slide  outside the walls.

If you reverse the lying foreplay, you're halfway there ... ;)

Which animation is giving you the trouble? It can't be all of em huh? If so, is it just my animations or all animations?

If its just one of mine, let me know which one. If its the oral face sitting/ 69, I do know that one is kinda positioned far from where the other animations take place. I'm planning to fix that one.

Quick Idea: Hey is it possible to make naked penis body for humanoids like falmers and draugers, then have it work with Sexis defeat plugin? I would suppose once the body mesh is made there should be little work needed for the plugin itself...

BTW, I like the foreplay much better than the fisting. Good job. We definitely need more foreplays in sex mods.

The only way I've found to animate the penis at this point is to fake it by subtly rotating the root bone.  Since its so far out from it, the motion looks more extreme at that point.  The side effect to this is you're going to get some squashing at stretching in the abdomen, but I don't  think that's where people would be looking, so you can usually get away with it.

The only way I've found to animate the penis at this point is to fake it by subtly rotating the root bone.  Since its so far out from it, the motion looks more extreme at that point.  The side effect to this is you're going to get some squashing at stretching in the abdomen, but I don't  think that's where people would be looking, so you can usually get away with it.

Look I'll link the animation I saw the penis move. You can import it into your own scene, but i included a scene with it all loaded. What in the hell is he doing there? I couldn't reproduce it.

Penis Test.rar

Yes, it's the oral, but as I said, it only happens in small areas, so please, don't bother, your animations are great! As I said before, I love the standing foreplay and hoping to see a reverse lying foreplay.

Thanks, but I am planning to redo the side and oral animations anyways. They were my first animations, so I couldn't get them like I wanted them, but now I know what I need to know to make them much better. I'll probably end up totally redoing them.

Look I'll link the animation I saw the penis move. You can import it into your own scene, but i included a scene with it all loaded. What in the hell is he doing there? I couldn't reproduce it.

that was interesting, thanks for letting me take a look.