vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

1 minute ago, vietdung said:

@Vagonumero13
Is there a way to update rdbtool by myself so we can extract Momiji

She can be extracted. It is just that the filenames will have cryptic names. For example, 0x621994a3.g1m = MOM_COS_001.g1m

Ā 

And no, there is no way, until I introduce the data from the results of filenames cracking into rdbtool.

Hi vagonumero13! Sorry for disturbing you while you are updating REDELBE and rdbtool, but I am curious to know if the transformable ninja costumes have 2 3D models to be loaded (like for the destructible ones with XXX_COS_001 and XXX_COS_001a) or it's only dued to the 2 textures?

58 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

Hi vagonumero13! Sorry for disturbing you while you are updating REDELBE and rdbtool, but I am curious to know if the transformable ninja costumes have 2 3D models to be loaded (like for the destructible ones with XXX_COS_001 and XXX_COS_001a) or it's only dued to the 2 textures?

Ā 

There is only 1 .g1m. I have no idea if inside the .g1m there are multiple parts for the glowing thing, but I guess not. I haven't checked textures, but anyways I will release new rdbtool and REDELBE in a few minutes. The filename cracker found quite a lot of filenames today, but I don't know if it catched all textures. The best way to check it, is testing it with REDELBE log features, and check which files get loaded after loading the ninja costumes, and check if there are any .g1t, .ktid and .kts without names.

REDELBE updated to version 1.3

Ā 

Changelog:

- Layer2 support for Momiji and for the Ninja costumes (COS_032, HAIR_032, FACE_032)
- More filenames available (matching rdbtool 1.3)

Ā 

-----

Ā 

rdbtool updated to version 1.3

Ā 

Changelog:

- More filenames available (from game version 1.11)
- Support for 1.11 dead files
- When clicking in the "Container / Version" column, qrdbtool will now properly sort the column by version.

52 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

REDELBE updated to version 1.3

Ā 

Changelog:

- Layer2 support for Momiji and for the Ninja costumes (COS_032, HAIR_032, FACE_032)
- More filenames available (matching rdbtool 1.3)

Ā 

-----

Ā 

rdbtool updated to version 1.3

Ā 

Changelog:

- More filenames available (from game version 1.11)
- Support for 1.11 dead files
- When clicking in the "Container / Version" column, qrdbtool will now properly sort the column by version.

Maybe it makes sense to make the version number of the program REDELBE match the version of the game? Then there will be less confusion.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Nat75kaz said:

I have two questions.

Ā 

1. I edited MOM_COS_003.g1m. when I start the game,Ā  REDELBE error occurs. did I mistake anything? ( I used ver1.3)

Ā 

2. some mesh cant import to blenderĀ because of "Positions are 4D" error. I read thatĀ vagonumero13 said "these meshes are transformed by the game with data from another g1m sections called NUNO and NUNV". so now, is there no way to import these meshes, right?

Clipboard01.jpg

mod.ini 58 B Ā· 0 downloads

Ā 

You are not using REDELBE 1.3. That error happens because you are using an older dll that doesn't have the momiji costume data.

2 hours ago, Nat75kaz said:

really?

this is game start pic after i deleted my momiji mod folder.Ā  I think I use the latest dinput8.dll (update date is 19-sep 11:54)

Ā 

Ā 

The version seems ok, I looked again at your ini and the error is in this line "slot = M0M_COS_003"

you used M0M instead of MOM (zero instead of letter O)

44 minutes ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

@vagonumero13

Is there a way to edit/hex edit to enable alpha transparency for a costume slot

So far I can only find very few costume that enableĀ  alpha transparency such as Lisa bikini costume(LIS_COS_030)

Ā 

I have no idea. It is possible that that is controlled by some of the other files like ktid, mtl, kts, ktid, etc, or by some of the currently non-editable part of the g1m, or maybe it is somehow in the costume data in the (currently non-editable) database files.

1 hour ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

@vagonumero13

Is there a way to edit/hex edit to enable alpha transparency for a costume slot

So far I can only find very few costume that enableĀ  alpha transparency such as Lisa bikini costume(LIS_COS_030)

Transparency is controlled by the material setting section started with 0x90001 in g1m file.Ā  Format is:

Type hash (eg.Ā  @795E78B4) | zeros | mesh type (00,01,02,04) | unkonwn zeros | Softbody index (00-04, 0x FFFF,0x2*4E, 0x1*27) |Mesh count|mesh ID list|

Ā 

Ā 

On 8/5/2019 at 12:23 AM, fgh1t6 said:

So far I couldn't find any semi-transparent hash code yet. there are three type of meshes: normal, Softbody, and 4D(mainly skirts) meshes. Each of them use different has codes for the same effect. What I found so far:

default:

Normal: @1FE387E1 / Softbody:Ā @DFE480CD / 4D:@01CA2236Ā 

Transparent:

Normal: @795E78B4 / Softbody: @6776ABAA /4d: @7EA79324

Ā 

Transparent is always binary and no colours. I use @7EA79324 hash to cut 4D skirts in my KAS005 cutting mod:

I found that when using the transparent hash, the rfr material file's alpha channel is a kid of controlling the transparency, but cannot figure out how. If you found any more information, please report it here or in the Modding Club

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Greetings and thanks to everyone for their hard work and sharing information.

Ā 

I am totally new to this, I just installed the latest version of REDELBE and a mod to Diego's summer costume. It all seems fine, as I press F and i see the mod.

Ā 

But the costume itself is locked (as i haven't bought it). Is there a way to pick the mod without purchasing the costume? Or to bypass the lock in any other way?

Ā 

thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

I noticed that you can't do Transformable Mods on Kula, even using the work feature. Is this a new kind of censorship?Ā 

Transformable Mods work fine for Momiji, while for Mai it works only using the taunt

Ā 

I don't think it is a censorship on purpose, the character may not have the code for it or something.

hi I have a problem with the use of REDELBE I have an xbox one controller and on the held when I press the B key (back) its goes back without opening anything at the level of the dresses and when I switch to the keyboard the F key does nothing I fart I misunderstood something something if someone could help me please

Ā 

sorry translation reverso....