vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

8 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

File attached (there are still some things wrong in header like bitrate, data size, fiel size and num of samples, but it plays fine in vlc, I will correct those when I make these programatically).

what is vlc, debul?

6 hours ago, HyperBob said:

Capture1.png.8c719c62d1d64eeebfd7d86fe41914c7.png

I found an explanation:

Because it's the same engine as VLC, Super (erightsoft) can convert your file to mp3 but is totally dropped by original header:

002.png.058f7b0a4a10fd888deda0d2a7f65f2d.png

Updated SRSxtool (former srsttool) to 0.2.

Changelog:

- Renamed as SRSxtool.

- It can now extract SRSA containers. Some files there will have wav extension (witth adpcm codec).

--------

Known issues:

- Microsoft programs don't like the wav adpcm files created by my program (this only concerns SRSA that don't use .ogg format). Just use programs based on libavcodec (like VLC), and it is good to go.

- Any wav-adpcm that is really two channels will be written as mono, despite not being mono. These are very few files  -usually some sound effects- that mostly have a "2ch" in the name. Those files are technically incorrect (they may still sound right, but like with duplicate sound).

14 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Updated SRSxtool (former srsttool) to 0.2.

Changelog:

- Renamed as SRSxtool.

- It can now extract SRSA containers. Some files there will have wav extension (witth adpcm codec).

--------

Known issues:

- Microsoft programs don't like the wav adpcm files created by my program (this only concerns SRSA that don't use .ogg format). Just use programs based on libavcodec (like VLC), and it is good to go.

- Any wav-adpcm that is really two channels will be written as mono, despite not being mono. These are very few files  -usually some sound effects- that mostly have a "2ch" in the name. Those files are technically incorrect (they may still sound right, but like with duplicate sound).

Thank you so much for the tool!  You did a great job vago and I appreciate your efforts!

As I'm browsing through these character voices, it appears they had a lot planned for this game.  It seems wardrobe was intended to be much more interactive.

For anyone looking for Mai/Kula sounds, the filename cracker found this:

Spoiler

SRST:

0x2726a3d3,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001A.srst
0xaf56e3b2,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001B.srst
0xcaf3cbee,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001A.srst
0x53240bcd,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001B.srst

SRSA:
0x62644a8e,CHA_MAI.srsa
0x9344c869,CHA_SNK.srsa
0xc82aa935,EV_MAI.srsa
0x66a583fa,EV_SNK.srsa
0x3a103e00,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001A.srsa
0xc2407ddf,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001B.srsa
0xdddd661b,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001A.srsa

0x660da5fa,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001B.srsa

All srst file names cracked, only one SRSA with sound effects remaining (0x32c20ade.srsa).

2 hours ago, wingzg said:

Thank you so much for the tool!  You did a great job vago and I appreciate your efforts!

As I'm browsing through these character voices, it appears they had a lot planned for this game.  It seems wardrobe was intended to be much more interactive.

There are voice files of Kula calling Nico and Marie by their names. I wonder if they plan on using that on some team tag mode or they just cvered their asses for future content.

2 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

For anyone looking for Mai/Kula sounds, the filename cracker found this:

Hide contents

SRST:

0x2726a3d3,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001A.srst
0xaf56e3b2,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001B.srst
0xcaf3cbee,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001A.srst
0x53240bcd,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001B.srst

SRSA:
0x62644a8e,CHA_MAI.srsa
0x9344c869,CHA_SNK.srsa
0xc82aa935,EV_MAI.srsa
0x66a583fa,EV_SNK.srsa
0x3a103e00,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001A.srsa
0xc2407ddf,SE1_Common_MV_MAI_001B.srsa
0xdddd661b,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001A.srsa

0x660da5fa,SE1_Common_MV_SNK_001B.srsa

All srst file names cracked, only one SRSA with sound effects remaining (0x32c20ade.srsa).

it has se_coin_01_doa5a_st, se_coin_02_doa5a_st, se_cursol_doa5a_st. 

On 7/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, vagonumero13 said:

REDELBE works in core fighters version.

Great to hear that. What I did is: copy 'REDELBE' folder to 'Steam' folder (where the game is installed) and copy dinput8.dll to 'Stream' as well. Then I copied necessary files from (i.e. from saafRats) and paste them in CharacterEditor or Layer2. In the game I can only see an option to select alternative costume (using LB RB) but this shows same costume.

am I missing something?

I appreciate your help in advance!

On 7/14/2019 at 3:32 AM, vagonumero13 said:

There are voice files of Kula calling Nico and Marie by their names. I wonder if they plan on using that on some team tag mode or they just cvered their asses for future content.

If they added that for Kula, then I definitely suspect a tag mode being added later.  I don't see a point of recording those voices for a DLC character if they weren't going to add it.

6 hours ago, wingzg said:

If they added that for Kula, then I definitely suspect a tag mode being added later.  I don't see a point of recording those voices for a DLC character if they weren't going to add it.

It depends too on when the recording started. If it started months ago before even the game release, then the may have not been sure about which features would make it into final release. Iirc, the Brad Wong japanese actor died last year and his lines were already recorded, it's unclear if the DLC characters were recorded at same time or later. All we know is their .srsa/.srst files appeared in 1.06.

so i downloaded REDELBE 0.9 and downloaded bunch of mod like kasumi breakable to nude i copied the files in proper directory but nothing works ingame .... i pressed f or back or select for activation of the mod still nothing.. any help??

On 7/15/2019 at 10:20 PM, asas2 said:

Great to hear that. What I did is: copy 'REDELBE' folder to 'Steam' folder (where the game is installed) and copy dinput8.dll to 'Stream' as well. Then I copied necessary files from (i.e. from saafRats) and paste them in CharacterEditor or Layer2. In the game I can only see an option to select alternative costume (using LB RB) but this shows same costume.

am I missing something?

I appreciate your help in advance!

same here.. im really confused now

13 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Updated SRSxtool to 0.3.

Changelog:

- Fixed a value in the wav extended header (for wav-adpcm files). This fixes incompatibility with Microsoft/Windows decoders, and maybe with other software or with software that rely on those.

niceeeeee thank you!

and when can we import custom sound?