vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

44 minutes ago, andysukidesu said:

Redelbe works with 1.14 patch. Thanks! Is there any way to bring back the text on the bottom right that tells you what costume slot you are on and the mod names? It's not showing up in my game since Redelbe 1.6

Edit the REDELBE.ini file. once you open it you will know what to do.

3 hours ago, vietdung said:

@vagonumero13

Is there a possible for Redbele and g1m tools for Dissidia since this game also uses the same Engine just like DOA6

I'm pretty sure some modders will look forward to mod that game 

And There is a free version of Dissidia on Steam too so you can download and check the files

https://store.steampowered.com/app/921590/DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_NT_Free_Edition/

13 hours ago, vietdung said:

@vagonumero13

Is there a possible for Redbele and g1m tools for Dissidia since this game also uses the same Engine just like DOA6

I'm pretty sure some modders will look forward to mod that game 

And There is a free version of Dissidia on Steam too so you can download and check the files

https://store.steampowered.com/app/921590/DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_NT_Free_Edition/

The game doesn't use rdb files. It uses a bunch of files without extension. The packages files seem more like DOAXVV than DOA6. I guess that after decryption/uncompress, the files would be g1m and g1t, and maybe g1m tools would already work on them (or require little tweaks such as removing some g1m chunks version checks), but until the package files are extracted, there is no way to know it for sure.

2 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

The game doesn't use rdb files. It uses a bunch of files without extension. The packages files seem more like DOAXVV than DOA6. I guess that after decryption/uncompress, the files would be g1m and g1t, and maybe g1m tools would already work on them (or require little tweaks such as removing some g1m chunks version checks), but until the package files are extracted, there is no way to know it for sure.

Hint. You can extract and check.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, Ragnarok666 said:

so  i'm getting the "failed to apply patch "Layer2:LocateCISL"  anyone got any ideas what that means ?game ver.1.14  redelbe ver 1.6

You probably just extracted dinput8.dll from Redelbe 1.6.  Make sure you extract and overwrite your old Patches directory as well

Can you add Disable hair, cloth, glasses break option like loli break blow?

The break system really annoying.

After break blow, we see loose hair, non glasses everytime. it's really boring.

here's some screenshot with cheat engine.

1350305335_doa6.exeScreenshot2019_11.23-02_44_30_19.png.05866b2d09f3e048c26dddd55c239bab.png

886353227_doa6.exeScreenshot2019_11.23-02_46_16_13.png.1b662f8cbf74a44c4f18121ef5ff63e7.png

looks pretty cool for me.

but I don't like using cheat engine everytime when I launch the game.

16 hours ago, rjqnraos19 said:

Can you add Disable hair, cloth, glasses break option like loli break blow?

The break system really annoying.

After break blow, we see loose hair, non glasses everytime. it's really boring.

here's some screenshot with cheat engine.

1350305335_doa6.exeScreenshot2019_11.23-02_44_30_19.png.05866b2d09f3e048c26dddd55c239bab.png

886353227_doa6.exeScreenshot2019_11.23-02_46_16_13.png.1b662f8cbf74a44c4f18121ef5ff63e7.png

looks pretty cool for me.

For me too.

wonder if anyone else got this is it redelbe or some mod causing it ? So while redelbe dinput8.dll is in game install folder where it should be when i try Phase4 mission any where i need to fight 2 or more opponents after the 1st fight it goes to infinite loading tried several times always the same thing only when i remove dinput8.dll it all works smoothly it is not a big deal just wondering if I messed up something in installation or is it a bug?

5 hours ago, Ragnarok666 said:

wonder if anyone else got this is it redelbe or some mod causing it ? So while redelbe dinput8.dll is in game install folder where it should be when i try Phase4 mission any where i need to fight 2 or more opponents after the 1st fight it goes to infinite loading tried several times always the same thing only when i remove dinput8.dll it all works smoothly it is not a big deal just wondering if I messed up something in installation or is it a bug?

Maybe the old version?

REDELBE updated to 1.7 (since this version, REDELBE is not longer compatible with game versions below 1.15):

- Fixed compatibility with game version 1.15
- Layer 2 support for Training Wear DLC (COS_034, HAIR_034) and Kasumi free costume (KAS_COS_100)
- More filenames available (matching rdbtool 1.7)
- Layer 2 now supports for one more level of directory. This means that a mod called "Kasumi Mod" can now be at "REDELBE/Layer2/KASUMI/Kasumi Mod" and will work. (old paths will still work).

-----------

rdbtool updated to 1.7

- More filenames available (from game version 1.15)
- Support for 1.15 dead files

------------------------

About the support for one more level of directory for Layer 2.

Let say  you have a mod called "Marie Rose Botttomless":

- REDELBE/Layer2/Marie Rose Bottomless -> old style path, will still work.

- REDELBE/Layer2/MARIE ROSE/Marie Rose Bottomless -> new path, will work since version 1.15

- REDELBE/Layer2/ajkfhpoereir/Marie Rose Bottomless -> will work because REDELBE doesn't care about the name of the intermediate folder.

- REDELBE/Layer2/MARIE ROSE/1/Marie Rose Bottomless -> will NOT work, because REDELBE doesn't currently support that additional third folder.