vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

Hi, @vagonumero13, sorry for out of the topic. I remember you said the bone tool won't help if the target g1m file already has a bone needed to be change. Just wonder if it is possible to use hex copy to replace a modified bone back to its normal position as in the cos_00 file? The reason is that I try to change YNO's footwear to a high heel, but the SK_R_toe bone has been moved up and using a new "RF_R_FootAdjust" bone, which makes the heel float in air but toes clipped into ground as shown in picture.

toe_bone_issue.png

The bonetool will copy the bone data, but will not update the matrices,

If you modified the bone adn want to return to normal, yes, hex copyin the bone data alone will be fine, as the matrices aren't touched.

Check if the G1MS chunk is same size as original file, then you just can hex-copy the full G1MS chunk from the original file to the modified one.

On 7/21/2019 at 1:58 PM, vagonumero13 said:

The bonetool will copy the bone data, but will not update the matrices,

If you modified the bone adn want to return to normal, yes, hex copyin the bone data alone will be fine, as the matrices aren't touched.

Check if the G1MS chunk is same size as original file, then you just can hex-copy the full G1MS chunk from the original file to the modified one.

What about the update for the program REDELBE? Can we expect soon?

Modes does not work.

It is no so much problem of my time like it is of cpu (the processor, not the moderator lol) time. The 3 broken patches were located quickly, but the cracking of filenames takes a lot of time. As I increase the dictionary, the thing becomes slower and slower.

Anyway, in less than 1 hour it should be finished.

REDELBE updated to version 1.0.

Changelog:

- Fixed compatibility with game version 1.08
- More filenames available, matching rdbtool 0.9
- Layer2 support for the new costumes and the stage.
- Bugfix: There was a display issue on hair mods when using the "slot_info_in_css" ini setting and the hair mod used the work feature. In those cases, the slot was incorrectly displayed instead of work.

--------

rdbtool updated to 0.9

Changelog:

- More filenames available (of 1.08 update).
- Support for 1.08 dead files (for when there are in the future)

------

As of 1.0, REDELBE is not longer compatilbe with game version < 1.08. I left the download of 0.9 there for people with previous versions, but I won't keep it forever, only until next DLC.

Just now, vagonumero13 said:

REDELBE updated to version 1.0.

Changelog:

- Fixed compatibility with game version 1.08
- More filenames available, matching rdbtool 0.9
- Layer2 support for the new costumes and the stage.
- Bugfix: There was a display issue on hair mods when using the "slot_info_in_css" ini setting and the hair mod used the work feature. In those cases, the slot was incorrectly displayed instead of work.

--------

rdbtool updated to 0.9

Changelog:

- More filenames available (of 1.08 update).
- Support for 1.08 dead files (for when there are in the future)

Thanks. You updated it in just 15 minutes after I asked for it? That was quick.

Well, the character for season 2 is not really a surprise...

Spoiler

mom.png.0a492e67ec718b3be33a604193b4e1f8.png

How to dump that file. Open REDELBE.ini, activate "dump_all_decrypted" in the [Debug] section.

Open the game and do something, at least enter some menu. Leave.

You now have a folder called "DECRYPTED" inside REDELBE directory. The 24.bin should be this file. Otherwise, check for a file of 1191KB

(When finished, deactivate the dump_all_decrypted again, it takes IO resources).

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

Well, the character for season 2 is not really a surprise...

Hide contents

mom.png.0a492e67ec718b3be33a604193b4e1f8.png

How to dump that file. Open REDELBE.ini, activate "dump_all_decrypted" in the [Debug] section.

Open the game and do something, at least enter some menu. Leave.

You now have a folder called "DECRYPTED" inside REDELBE directory. The 24.bin should be this file. Otherwise, check for a file of 1191KB

(When finished, deactivate the dump_all_decrypted again, it takes IO resources).

There is Rachel coming for season pass 3.

Would like to add code names MOM and RAC to your cracker tool to see if it finds something new in RRPrewiew? 

12 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

Would like to add code names MOM and RAC to your cracker tool to see if it finds something new in RRPrewiew? 

MOM has been added since a while now to the cracker, albeit it didn't find anything anywhere.

1 hour ago, gatto tom said:

I can't believe I didn't see that RAQ is actually in the file too.

But Momiji has both "EV" and "CHA" entries in the file, while RAQ only has "EV"

(EV = entry/win lines, CHA = battle sounds)

So, definitely a bad day for the Leon and Tifa fans ?

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

I can't believe I didn't see that RAQ is actually in the file too.

But Momiji has both "EV" and "CHA" entries in the file, while RAQ only has "EV"

(EV = entry/win lines, CHA = battle sounds)

So, definitely a bad day for the Leon and Tifa fans ?

It's RAC not RAQ ?

23 minutes ago, 用户名623 said:

Hi, can you tell me what tool was used to make Stage mods? 

If you are talking about the sample stage mods, one of them is just using the work feature, and the other one was just swapping files with another stage. There are no tools to modify these "kidsobjdb" files.