vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

27 minutes ago, Brianna Smith said:

Can you looking for me help this mod? This is breakable. I used KOK_COS_007 for COS005. But her skin became black.

KOKORO - (KOKCOS005) - Breakable to Naked.7z 3.43 MB · 2 downloads

It doesn't seem like that mod can be done. KOK_COS_005 has 3 parts (a01-3, b01 and blend), while KOK_COS_007 has 4 (a01, b01, body and blend)

It looks like in the past, KOK_COS_005 used to have more parts.

Did this mod ever worked in previous version?

2 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

It doesn't seem like that mod can be done. KOK_COS_005 has 3 parts (a01-3, b01 and blend), while KOK_COS_007 has 4 (a01, b01, body and blend)

It looks like in the past, KOK_COS_005 used to have more parts.

Did this mod ever worked in previous version?

I just tried it today.

Well, that mod is not possible, and it wouldnt have been possible pre-1.06 either. If you look at the redelbe log, you will see a couple of lines that start with "Notice": informing you about a couple of files that don't exist (the blend ones, those don't exist in COS005).

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Ok, a couple of brekable mods ported to 1.06+ (requires REDELBE 0.8) to showcase that these mods still work when ported to 1.06.

So, the method still works. You just have to repeat the steps with the files from, 1.06. The only annoying part is that, sicne mtl files are now binary, you may not know which parts associate to the other. But you could just download a pre 1.06 version of the game, and extract the mtl files from there only to gather that knownledge.

The meshes/textures of these files are not mine, they are from the mod authors (sorry, I forgot now the credits of these mods)

Honoka Deluxe breakable to topless (slot 7-9).zip 3.7 MB · 14 downloads Ayane Deluxe breakable to topless (slot 10-12).zip 3.4 MB · 13 downloads

Sorry, I am a bit slow to catch up,  dose the porting is just rename the 1.06 binary files to the mod target? say if use KAS 004 material in AYA 003, what I should do is copy the binary Kas 004 kits files put them into material folder and then rename them to AYA 003? 

7 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

Sorry, I am a bit slow to catch up,  dose the porting is just rename the 1.06 binary files to the mod target? say if use KAS 004 material in AYA 003, what I should do is copy the binary Kas 004 kits files put them into material folder and then rename them to AYA 003? 

Yeah, something like that.

14 minutes ago, HyperBob said:

Fixed your Ayane Long hair mod for DOA 1.06+

Ayane H01 - Long Hair Fixed.rar 7.82 MB · 0 downloads

Ahh thanks. Anyway, that mod had another unrelated bug: on break blow, it would return to short hair, which looked odd.

I fixed it by using AYA_HAIR_002 instead. (for hair mods, when you don't want to break to anything else, it is always a good idea to use the slot of the hair that never breaks).

Now once I fix Marie Rose breakable mod, I can update the Layer2 sample mods.

Ayane Long Hair.zip

15 minutes ago, Brianna Smith said:

Yes. The modder modified that file. Swap some part of body.

In that case, hex editing of the new ktid format would be needed,

The filename strings will be 32 bits hashes now.

These files follow this pattern: NN NN NN NN HH HH HH HH, where "NN NN NN NN" is the index, and "HH HH HH HH" is the hash.

So with that in mind, by replacing the hashes of indexes 0-6 with those from Zac, you can probably port the mod.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, gatto tom said:

I found another issue: If you try to swap a Kula's Costume on NiCO (using the "work" feature),  it will crash the game

vago, could you fix also this pls? ☝️ 

I figured out that Kula's face has the same neck of NiCO, so i wanted to have fun swapping costumes between them

On 5/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, gatto tom said:

This is what we got so far ? ?

Hide contents

Wait so TN is hiding the old poses, then giving it to us later and classifying it as "new"?

1 hour ago, gatto tom said:

vago, could you fix also this pls? ☝️ 

I figured out that Kula's face has the same neck of NiCO, so i wanted to have fun swapping costumes between them

That doesn't seem like a bug caused by REDELBE, but more like something from the game, it wouldn't be easy to fix. Anyway, which is the swap that causes the crash?

I just tried this and it works: (I didn't go into fight, though):

Spoiler

20190630182036_1.jpg.971fbc582c991060c38abe35f1f38b7b.jpg