vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

So, next version of rdbtool will have an option that allows it to browse "dead" files, this is, files that are unlinked from main .rdb but which exist in .rdb.bin files. This is usually old files (it wil be usefull to see which files have been changing), but to my surprise, the containers for RRPreview had some unlinked files from version 1.06 itself.

Across them, I found this weird texture:

Spoiler

00000_000000-BC6H.png.51f2c0e04e25aa33ceb7aaedf49e12f8.png

Is that Zack Island?

If anyone is interested in looking more at these files, I attach all the dead files from container RRPreview.rdb.bin9 (aka 1.06 files). The fact that dead files are on latest container suggest files in development.

RRPreview.zip

2 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

So, next version of rdbtool will have an option that allows it to browse "dead" files, this is, files that are unlinked from main .rdb but which exist in .rdb.bin files. This is usually old files (it wil be usefull to see which files have been changing), but to my surprise, the containers for RRPreview had some unlinked files from version 1.06 itself.

Across them, I found this weird texture:

Hide contents

00000_000000-BC6H.png.51f2c0e04e25aa33ceb7aaedf49e12f8.png

Is that Zack Island?

If anyone is interested in looking more at these files, I attach all the dead files from container RRPreview.rdb.bin9 (aka 1.06 files). The fact that dead files are on latest container suggest files in development.

RRPreview.zip 5.8 MB · 2 downloads

looks like it

so this could be mean bikini dlc incoming

So, in those RRPreview files, beside that one that looked like Zack Island preview, I could only find other texture of value. The rest are either useless small textures, or some files that LINKDATA fails to extract.

This is the other texture:

Spoiler

1180804688_Sinttulo.png.37ba5c79e55023a72f01f4f78c7fba34.png

I guess a sky, could be anything really.

6 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

So, in those RRPreview files, beside that one that looked like Zack Island preview, I could only find other texture of value. The rest are either useless small textures, or some files that LINKDATA fails to extract.

This is the other texture:

Hide contents

1180804688_Sinttulo.png.37ba5c79e55023a72f01f4f78c7fba34.png

I guess a sky, could be anything really.

Hope this means we get some more stages in different daytimes.
But it also looks related too the island

Island confirmation! (pretty much)

Today I looked at 1.06 dead files of KIDSSystemResource and found two files: 0x7673e914.kidsobjdb and 0xf843fa48.kidsobjdb

The filename cracker managed to succesfully crack 0xf843fa48.kidsobjdb as "Envs_S1601ISL_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb" 

4 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Island confirmation! (pretty much)

Today I looked at 1.06 dead files of KIDSSystemResource and found two files: 0x7673e914.kidsobjdb and 0xf843fa48.kidsobjdb

The filename cracker managed to succesfully crack 0xf843fa48.kidsobjdb as "Envs_S1601ISL_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb" 

Really? I am surprised(and i didn't want to believe you before ?,) because Lost Paradise is Zack Island, so which New Island we will have? ?

Have you tried swapping with the new stage(if there are the .g1m of the stages)? If there isn't anything, I am curious to know , also,  if there is something if you swap with S1401TTM(because there is env motor file since game release)

23 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

Really? I am surprised(and i didn't want to believe you before ?,) because Lost Paradise is Zack Island, so which New Island we will have? ?

Have you tried swapping with the new stage(if there are the .g1m of the stages)? If there isn't anything, I am curious to know , also,  if there is something if you swap with S1401TTM(because there is env motor file since game release)

There are no g1m of Zack Island yet. Or textures or anything. The only files available is that texture of the other day and this kidsobj, and both are hidden from regular rdb list (but they will be available in my update of rdbtool tomorrow, through a new menu called "Tools" that will allow to browse unlinked files).

The swap to S1401TTM causes a crash in loading screen, just like any invalid "work" stage do. It is also worth to mention that the file you are talking about is not longer available in 1.06 KIDSSystemresource.rdb (although you will be able to access it with the feature I talked about above).

5 hours ago, FouGilang said:

guess that wont be able to be used in online

well, it's good for photo shooting so it's fine i'll wait for it

I think the only problematic stage for online would be that one, the Douglas Memorial or whatever it is called.

Stages that don't use work feature and just change illumination/textures, etc should not cause any issue.

REDELBE updated to version 0.9.

Changelog:

- More filenames supported (matching rdbtool 0.8)
- Layer2 stage mods functionality.
- Layer2 stage mods count for random functionality (only applies to "Versus", "Arcade" and "Time Attack" modes). This is enabled by default, but if you want to disable it, look in [Random] in the .ini.
- Added a patch to display the slot of current stage (and layer2 mod if any). This setting is disabled by default. To enable, activate "slot_info_in_sss" in [Misc] section
  of the ini file. Note: this setting is strongly recommended to be enabled by people using/making Layer2 stage mods, as there is currently no other way to know if a layer2 stage mod was loaded.
- Layer2 mods now support the following folders: "KIDS" (for files of KIDSSystemResource), and "Field4" (for files of Field4Editor)

rdbtool updated to version 0.8:

- More filenames available (Kula/Mai accessories, kts and some more textures; and 1 file related to what is possibly Zack Island).
- A search functionality has been introduced in the window of qrdbtool.
- A new column in the gui that displays the container/version of each file. It is usefull to know when a file was last changed.
- A new menu called "Tools", with a new functionality that allow qrdbtool to browse "dead files" (dead files are files that aren't referenced by .rdb but that do exist in .rdb.bin files).
  Usually these dead files are old versions of files that already exist. They can be usefull to see what changes they have done to models, to recover old-style mtl/grp/ktid/oid/oidex,
  to discover discarded conten and, to an extent, to discover files on development.

------------

I also put a couple of stage layer 2 mods in "Layer2 stage sample mods" file in first post.

One is the Douglas Memorial stage as example of layer2 stage with the "work" functionality, and the lost paradise with night setting (that was originally made by some user here) as sample of a layer2 stage mod with files changes.

In case, it was not clear in readme, the layer2 mods now support the following redirections too:

KIDS -> for KIDSSystemResource files

Field4 -> for Field4Editor files.

Also, don't forget to enable "slot_info_in_sss" or otherwise you won't know if you are loading the stage mods (currently I don't have any way to reload the preview textures in the stage selection, if in future I come with something, I will make it available to modders).

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:
Spoiler

REDELBE updated to version 0.9.

Changelog:

- More filenames supported (matching rdbtool 0.8)
- Layer2 stage mods functionality.
- Layer2 stage mods count for random functionality (only applies to "Versus", "Arcade" and "Time Attack" modes). This is enabled by default, but if you want to disable it, look in [Random] in the .ini.
- Added a patch to display the slot of current stage (and layer2 mod if any). This setting is disabled by default. To enable, activate "slot_info_in_sss" in [Misc] section
  of the ini file. Note: this setting is strongly recommended to be enabled by people using/making Layer2 stage mods, as there is currently no other way to know if a layer2 stage mod was loaded.
- Layer2 mods now support the following folders: "KIDS" (for files of KIDSSystemResource), and "Field4" (for files of Field4Editor)

rdbtool updated to version 0.8:

- More filenames available (Kula/Mai accessories, kts and some more textures; and 1 file related to what is possibly Zack Island).
- A search functionality has been introduced in the window of qrdbtool.
- A new column in the gui that displays the container/version of each file. It is usefull to know when a file was last changed.
- A new menu called "Tools", with a new functionality that allow qrdbtool to browse "dead files" (dead files are files that aren't referenced by .rdb but that do exist in .rdb.bin files).
  Usually these dead files are old versions of files that already exist. They can be usefull to see what changes they have done to models, to recover old-style mtl/grp/ktid/oid/oidex,
  to discover discarded conten and, to an extent, to discover files on development.

------------

I also put a couple of stage layer 2 mods in "Layer2 stage sample mods" file in first post.

One is the Douglas Memorial stage as example of layer2 stage with the "work" functionality, and the lost paradise with night setting (that was originally made by some user here) as sample of a layer2 stage mod with files changes.

In case, it was not clear in readme, the layer2 mods now support the following redirections too:

KIDS -> for KIDSSystemResource files

Field4 -> for Field4Editor files.

Also, don't forget to enable "slot_info_in_sss" or otherwise you won't know if you are loading the stage mods (currently I don't have any way to reload the preview textures in the stage selection, if in future I come with something, I will make it available to modders).

Thank you for your hard work.

2 minutes ago, Wardensc2 said:

Can I change into nude costume in Wardrobe mode. As I know so far, only in selection screen I can change characters into nude

If you change in selection screen in Player 1, and then go to the wardrobe, it is possible that REDELBE will remember the last mod selected for a specific costume.