Hi, im trying to make a script, that play when actors are finish having sex, they will have ahegao face, but it not working, can someone support me please, here is my script:

{
    "cmd" :
    [
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"]
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "0", "00" , "58"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "0", "02" , "33"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "0", "06" , "41"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "01" , "33"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "04" , "100"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "05" , "100"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "06" , "100"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "10" , "51"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "11" , "100"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "12" , "51"],
        ["mfg_setphonememodifier", "$self", "1", "13" , "49"],
        ["util_wait", "15"],
        ["mfg_expression", "$self"]
    ]
}

This mod loads as is in EnderalSE (Steam version)

MCM loads and operates.

The user scripts will need going over

i.e. You can't just advance a skill without consuming a book, and not having enough learning or memory points.

Septim are "pennies", but you can still use "f" for the ID.

Other than a few spell changes most things work.

Trying to use the "console" command to create a script that runs "set timescale to x" when a scene starts, but it doesn't seem to be working.
{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["console", "$self", "set timescale to 6"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["console", "$self", "set timescale to 60"]
    ]
}

I was using 6 and 60 just for testing purposes, since it would be pretty clear that time was moving at different rates, but nothing happens when a scene starts.

I don't know if anyone can/will help me, but I'm getting very frustrated. I've tried both this (which I'm told works fine on LE), and the LE version (SexLabUtil1), but none of my settings ever have the desired effect, even in a minimally modded setup (I do have consoleutil, and it's at the bottom of my mod list so nothing can overwrite it).

I've tried the simplest rules you can imagine. The first one: at the start of ANY kind of sex, ANY actor (or only player), cast campfire light so my character doesn't freeze if Defeat triggers during a blizzard (I have Frostfall)). I get the light, but not the warmth. This was tested in my main game, but also a test setup a few weeks ago, which was basically the same as the load order listed below, but with Frostfall and requirements added.

The other rule I tried was a bit more difficult, but I tried a simplified version and still not joy. INITIALLY, I wanted a chance to get a disease when my PC had sex with a creature, but even set to 100% with no disease mods, after a dozen scenes, I only got ONE instance of the creature 'resisting disease'. Why would the default be to give the NPC a disease? NPCs can't even make use of the disease system, especially creature NPCs... :/ 

So then I tried something even simpler: At the end of ANY scene with ANY actor (also tried "if actor: player"), 100% chance to give a disease. 14 SL scenes later, no diseases. I wouldn't think I'm having a mod conflict, my load order is very minimal in this test save:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FISS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sl_triggers.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I've even tried enabling debug messages and can't even tell if they're working? I get no messages in the upper left corner, and if they're sent to console, well... They're not in any format that an idiot like me can interpret. ?

• 1 month later...

Firstly, this mod is impossible to find with the search function. I think its because theres no space between "triggers" and "(" in the title.

Second, the idea and ui of this mod is well made. But the first time i used it, not only did it not work, it trashed my CPU-cores until the sound was stuttering and skyrim would hang when tried to quit, while hogging the mousecursor, so i had to ctrl-alt-del and terminate skyrim in taskman via keyboard control only. What did i do? Well, i defined three rules: 1. On sex start, cast calm and campfire. 2. On orgasm cast calm, slowmo and blurr vision. 3. On sex end cast calm and do mfg reset. I dont know if calm or campfire worked because it was day outside and no enemies nearby. No slomo or blurr effect on orgasm. Then after sex end the sound stuttering began.

Just reporting, not asking for techsupport. A mod with issues like that isnt stable enough for me, no matter if theres a way to fix the problem. Uninstalled.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm a little confused about the character/keycodes being used for Time Control.json

excerpt from time control.json

[":", "MORE"],
        ["util_waitforkbd", "74", "78", "181", "55"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "74", "MINUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "78", "PLUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "181", "RESET"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "55", "STORE"],
        ["if", "$$", "<", "0", "END"],
        ["goto", "MORE"],

for my keyboard, they're triggering on numpad hotkeys >>  -  (slow), + (speedup),  /  (reset), and * (store)

I'd like to change them, but I'm a bit confused by the codes (74,78,181,55) I see in the json file.  I apologize for my ignorance, but which character set or keycode set is being used here? None of these codes are ones I'd expect to see with numpad  - + / or * 

Edited by anjenthedog
spelling, content
22 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Hey,

I'm a little confused about the character/keycodes being used for Time Control.json

excerpt from time control.json

[":", "MORE"],
        ["util_waitforkbd", "74", "78", "181", "55"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "74", "MINUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "78", "PLUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "181", "RESET"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "55", "STORE"],
        ["if", "$$", "<", "0", "END"],
        ["goto", "MORE"],

for my keyboard, they're triggering on numpad hotkeys >>  -  (slow), + (speedup),  /  (reset), and * (store)

I'd like to change them, but I'm a bit confused by the codes (74,78,181,55) I see in the json file.  I apologize for my ignorance, but which character set or keycode set is being used here? None of these codes are ones I'd expect to see with numpad  - + / or * 

Those codes are standard DirectX keyboard codes. They can be found here: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Input_Script for example.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, xyzfs said:

Is it possible  to save the mod configuration to pass it between saves?

All settings are in data\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\settings.json file. As all settings are not in save file, you need to do nothing.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:45 AM, jap2015 said:

I noticed we're able to call on a "level up" and "heart beat" sounds, but Is there any way to trigger a fuz sound file?

The only way Skyrim will play a sound is if its added into .esp or .esm with CK. I am not aware of any other way.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:37 PM, Fotogen said:

All settings are in data\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\settings.json file. As all settings are not in save file, you need to do nothing.

Thank you REALLY MUCH! MO2 saved it in another folder than the one of the mod but now i found it. Fantastic mod! :)

Need some wisdom, I am trying to cause an NPC who my character has sex with to go unconscious at the end of the scene, i've used the spell from "Knockout and Surrender" mod. From my attempt to understand the txt file on how to make your own, this is what I have:

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["spell_cast", "knockout.esp:84414238", "$partner"]
    ]
}

It works, but it is cast on both player and NPC which is not what im trying to achieve. 

I want to make my own json file for swaping clothes from a single mod (one that has normal and slutty version of the same outfit), but, I'm having problems with the ID part, because, when I'm looking at the ID on the json files, its decimal, but the ID in the esp/esm/esl files are hex, for example:

["spell_add", "skyrim.esm:842269", "$self"]

This is for the json file that adds the Lover's Comfort effect, but, the form ID of Lover's Comfort in Skyrim.esm is 000CDA1D, so, I want to know... Where I find those decimal IDs? I hope somebody can help me.

1 hour ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I want to make my own json file for swaping clothes from a single mod (one that has normal and slutty version of the same outfit), but, I'm having problems with the ID part, because, when I'm looking at the ID on the json files, its decimal, but the ID in the esp/esm/esl files are hex, for example:

["spell_add", "skyrim.esm:842269", "$self"]

This is for the json file that adds the Lover's Comfort effect, but, the form ID of Lover's Comfort in Skyrim.esm is 000CDA1D, so, I want to know... Where I find those decimal IDs? I hope somebody can help me.

Well the first number is decimal for the second HEXADECIMAL number

If you're windows it's calculator has a converter built-in

4 hours ago, judge007 said:

Well the first number is decimal for the second HEXADECIMAL number

If you're windows it's calculator has a converter built-in

Well, I've fixed that part, but, now, I'm having an issue:

SexLab Triggers isn't working, I'm using OsmelMC Mod Tweaks and SexLab Triggers doesn't shows any error when I have the debugging enabled, but anything really triggers.

EDIT: ok, the script I want to make work doesn't work, the other scripts does. This one, Dynamic Sexy Swap for Shino School Uniform.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
On 7/17/2021 at 2:05 PM, KingstonPrince7 said:

I fixed my problem. Looks like it was a suffix problem with Dynamic Sexy Swap script, now its working properly.

Now I've made my own script for this mod: Ahri Uniforms V2.

Here is for everybody, so you can take this as an example to make your own script for other outfits with sexy versions.

SexLab Triggers - Sexy Swap for Ahri Uniforms v2.zip 1.54 kB · 22 downloads

That is awesome! SLTriggers has so much potential for things like this.
hehe, I just wish we had the Shino School uniforms for 3BA. I'd use that one as well, with triggers.

In a pervious playthrough I had time control working perfectly but on my most recent playthrough every time I initiate the command it states that the pc "must be female". Is there a way to edit the command itself to allow for a male pc to use time control, or is it actually suppose to work for males anyway? Any info on this is appreciated. 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:04 AM, vedaxi52 said:

Trying to use the "console" command to create a script that runs "set timescale to x" when a scene starts, but it doesn't seem to be working.
{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["console", "$self", "set timescale to 6"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["console", "$self", "set timescale to 60"]
    ]
}

I was using 6 and 60 just for testing purposes, since it would be pretty clear that time was moving at different rates, but nothing happens when a scene starts.

For an expeirment

try using  ["console", "$self", "sgtm 0.3"] for the first speed setting action.

then restore to normal (1.0) at the end (using the same syntax).

Edited by anjenthedog

Is there a way to unequip an armor slot with triggers? I don't see it on the doc txt but I figured I'd ask just in case. I have a race condition between the 3BA SMP trigger and Manual Strip where Manual Strip takes the designated slots off but then the trigger makes the character equip everything back as part of the physics change. I think if I could set a trigger to do the stripping of the slot after the physics change I could work around it.