On 7/23/2022 at 2:43 PM, Fotogen said:

Not helpful example because noone knows what those "A to H" are. There could be something wrong with item IDs.

Sugestion: start small. Start with 1 and only 1 item. Then, if it works, add more items. ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json is a usuable example.

Note:

if you equip item, you also call actor_qnnu to "refresh" actor.

If you equip more then 1 item at the same time, you don't need to call actor_qnnu multiple times. One call at the end is enough.

If you unequip item, you should also call actor_qnnu. Some example don't have this, because when script ends, SL scene also ends, and then SL framework does a big actor refresh.

Figured it out, for some reason Set $0 won't work, have to start from $1 then it works perfectly. tried with multiple items, having a $0 set breaks it even if it's just one item.

Next question, any way to play certain sounds? I got the sound files .wav do I have to add them into a mod and call them from there?

Been a happy user of SL Triggers for a year or more now.  It's a staple in my games.

There's a mod out now called Toys & Love (both on Nexus and LL) that I think would tie in beautifully with Triggers.  Any chance you could have a look at it and maybe do a patch that ties them together? 

The T&L mod author suggested that I mention it to you as a possibility, including the fact that T&L has all the events necessary for such a patch to work well with T&L.

49 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

So would it be possible to have a trigger that affects specific sliders?

As originally written, not that I can tell. There's no command in the list that handles sliders.

That said, I attempted my own changes in the triggersCMD script as to pull an existing NiOverride morph value for an actor to a variable (if it exists under the sl_triggers key), and once manipulated in a json file, fed through a different sub-command to enact said change. I'm including my results with this post.

Usage: ["actor_body", <actor>, "getmorph",<slider name>] and ["actor_body", <actor>, "morphbody", <slider name>, <value/variable>]

sl_triggersCmd.pex sl_triggersCmd.psc

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 9:22 PM, dweezer said:

As originally written, not that I can tell. There's no command in the list that handles sliders.

That said, I attempted my own changes in the triggersCMD script as to pull an existing NiOverride morph value for an actor to a variable (if it exists under the sl_triggers key), and once manipulated in a json file, fed through a different sub-command to enact said change. I'm including my results with this post.

Usage: ["actor_body", <actor>, "getmorph",<slider name>] and ["actor_body", <actor>, "morphbody", <slider name>, <value/variable>]

sl_triggersCmd.pex 40.54 kB · 0 downloads sl_triggersCmd.psc 44.84 kB · 0 downloads

Can you have example of using it ?

3 hours ago, harems said:

Can you have example of using it ?

Here's what I put together as a json that uses both:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["actor_getgender", "$self"],
		["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
		["actor_body", "$self", "getmorph","SSBBW_muscled"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
		["inc", "$1", "0.1"],
		["if", "$$", "<=", "1.0", "do"],
		["set", "$1", "1.0"],
		[":", "do"],
        ["actor_body", "$self", "morphbody", "SSBBW_muscled", "$1"],
		[":", "end"]
	]
}

Could I have skipped the gender check? Maybe. That said, I just realized I should probably add a skip to the end and avoid reapplying the morph if already maxed out.

Hello all,

I wonder if it should be possible to call Slave stat throught this mod. I show this question a few time in the thread. I presume the answer is "no" because SL triggers doesn't seem to be able to call an externel mod. Nut... who know... maybe ? I also wonder if the mod "Slave Tats Events Bridge" can help ?

I have never done any papyrus scripting so I want someone to tell me if this is even possible in SL triggers, I'm trying to make Whorecrux (which does have its own SL triggers commands) to work with Fertility Mode, is there a way to look for a specific spell effect on a player and execute a command only then? I've read through read me and I couldn't find anything maybe I'm just dumb. I know for sure FM has specific trimester spell effects I could use, idk how else I can tell SL triggers that the pregnancy is active. Any help would be appreciated even if its a small tip.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bing9889 said:

Where would I find "item ID" to add a specific item after a scene? For example skyrim.esm15 is gold but I can't find where that number came from. What would the item ID be for the alchemy ingredient blue mountain flower?

Did you try to use the "help" command in the console ? type help and a part of the item name you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as I keep turning tricks Daddy's not too mad at me. "But I gotta have a fix," I keep telling him. "Just one more skooma bump and I can go all night long." Something strange happened yesterday. He sent me to service a real creepy old man in a black robe. The jerk stiffed me after. I was furious. He just smiled, whispered something, and pointed his finger at me. I know he threw a hex on me! Cuz every time Daddy has his way with me, I feel a surge of power. Like I'm getting stronger or something. I'm starting to see dead people...

The idea with the three attached scripts is to roleplay a slow transformational "rise to power" sort of thing. You play a Breton prostitute who is ignorant of her latent magical abilities. She has an abusive boyfriend (any follower). He feeds her skooma habit and then rapes her. The creepy old man is a powerful necromancer who is aware of her situation and gives her a boon. After sex with her boyfriend (or any follower), her magical abilities increase a bit (see spoilers below). She is gaining power slowly and will sooner or later realize her potential. Unless she sinks into drugs and despair first...

Recommended Mods:

SexLab Framework AE

Schlongs of Skyrim AE

Tempered Skins for Males SOS Full Version 

SexLab Aroused Redux V28b SSE (Baka Factory)

SexLab Sexual Fame Framework SE

SLSF Fame Comments v3.31 SE

Skooma Whore

Skooma Whore Patch V1.04 SE

Scent of Sex SE

SexLab Triggers SE

A male follower (some sort of prick pimp like Gladiolus or any kind of bad actor type)

Prostitution mod like Radiant (optional for roleplay)

Alternate Start

Books of Dibella SE (optional for roleplay)

No Starting Spells (optional for roleplay)

Lively Inns and Taverns (optional for roleplay)

Dragonfly BBP Animation (optional for roleplay)

HG_Gothica_v2.2.7 (optional for some badass ink)

Faster HDT-SMP and KS Hairdos (Physics) for bouncy hair!

Scent of Sex is just the way I created a forced event for nonconsensual sex. You could use PetCollar or Eager NPCs or anything else just as easily. If you go with Scent of Sex, drop the Abusive Boyfriend JSON script (attached) in folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Scent of Sex

Then wait for the mod to load on startup. On a new game you have to save and reload for it to initialize. It can take a couple of minutes. When the MCM menu is available set the complexity level to Expert. Then you'll see "Import Rule" and you can click it and register the rule in the mod. The rule has any male follower approach and ask for sex if his arousal is >= 75. This is the default. You can configure the rule in MCM and set arousal or other conditions in Scent of Sex to whatever you want.

For SexLab Triggers drop both Begin and End JSON scripts in folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands

Then you need to use two slots, one for each triggered on Begin and End events.  Warning! The begin script can be offensive! Just change the language to whatever suits you. The Begin script:

Spoiler
{
    "cmd" :
    [
        [ "actor_getrelation", "$self", "$partner"],
        ["if", "$$", "<", "3", "end"],
            ["msg_notify", "Here's your skooma fix whore"],
            ["item_adduse", "$self", "skyrim.esm:359034", "1", "0"],
            ["util_wait", "6"],
            ["rnd_list",
                "Now it's time to please daddy...",
                "Get ready to take my big fat cock!",
                "Wrap those whore lips wrapped around my cock!",
                "You skooma whore, you needed a fix bad I guess",
                "You want your daddy to give it to you don't you?"
            ],
            ["set", "$2", "$$"],
            ["msg_notify", "$2"],
            ["util_wait", "12"],
            ["rnd_list",
                "This is all you're good for junkie whore!",
                "I'll give you something to cry about!",
                "Gawd I love it when you struggle...",
                "Your ass is going to be sore when I'm done!",
                "You strung out bitch..."
            ],
            ["set", "$3", "$$"],
            ["msg_notify", "$3"],
            ["util_wait", "12"],
            ["rnd_list",
                "Oh fuck, yeah just like that...",
                "Oh you goddamned whore I'm going to cum all over you!",
                "Shit I can't hold it back any longer...",
                "Oh fuck get ready, I'm gonna fuckin' cum.",
                "You strung out bitch, I'm gonna cum!"
            ],
            ["set", "$4", "$$"],
            ["msg_notify", "$4"],
    ]
}

And the End script:

Spoiler
{
    "cmd" :
    [
        [ "actor_getrelation", "$self", "$partner"],
        ["if", "$$", "<", "3", "end"],
            ["av_damage", "$self", "Health", "20"],
            ["actor_incskill",  "$self", "Conjuration", "1"],
            ["av_mod", "$self", "Magicka", "10"],
            ["msg_notify", "You feel a strange surge of power within..."],
    ]
}

For the two triggers you should probably consider playing around with the percentages. If you set both to 100% (always) then your girl is going to be addicted quickly. Find the right balance between buff and debuff. That's what I love about this mod. Very configurable.

During playtesting I found out that Skooma Whore Addicted conflicts with the Begin JSON script. The "gulp" sound is there. But the skooma is not really ingested. It works with Skooma Whore just fine. 

UPDATE: Earlier iterations of this post had JSON scripts that I wasn't happy with or had bugs. I deleted them and replaced with the three attached ones that I've playtested and work to my satisfaction.

Abusive Boyfriend.json

Necromancer Curse Begin.json Necromancer Curse End.json

Edited by thomas0jackson
On 9/19/2022 at 9:39 AM, Bing9889 said:

Where would I find "item ID" to add a specific item after a scene? For example skyrim.esm15 is gold but I can't find where that number came from. What would the item ID be for the alchemy ingredient blue mountain flower?

You can use SSEEdit for third party mods. If it's in the base game, do a web search for "Skyrim item codes" and get to lists like here. For example, here is blue mountain flower. It's item code is 00077E1C. Now take that item code and go to a hex-to-decimal converter (here's one). Convert to decimal and you have 491036. Now you can write a command that adds silently a blue mountain flower to the player's inventory:

["item_add", "$self", "skyrim.esm:491036", "1", "0"]

Edited by thomas0jackson

Hello everyone.

Thanks to the mod's author. It is great work wich extends game's atmospher. Super convenient and easy to use

Can someone help me with command "util_sendevent" .

I do not understand anything in papyrus scripting, maybe this is a silly question, but...
Is there way to find some available modevents to use by this command,
exept explore through the game scripts searching word "RegisterForModEven"?

Thanks

Edited by IZZZZZZI
2 hours ago, IZZZZZZI said:

Can someone help me with command "util_sendevent" ....  Is there way to find some available modevents to use by this command, exept explore through the game scripts searching word "RegisterForModEven"?

I'm not a mod author but I think you're asking two different questions here. First, can you use SL Triggers to raise events? Yes, see the documentation the mod author provided (sl_triggers_script_description.txt) and skip down to util_sendevent section. He provides this example to raise an event to the mod SexLabAroused:

Spoiler

util_sendevent: send SKSE custom event (ModEvent.psc)
    - parameter 1: event name
    - parameter 2: event param 1 type
    - parameter 3: event param 1 value
    - parameter N: event param N type
    - parameter N+1: event param N value

Type can be:
        - "bool"   : papyrus boolean
        - "int"    : number
        - "float"  : floating point number
        - "string" : string
        - "form"   : form. Currently only actors are used ("$self", "$player", "$partner", ...)

Example:

["util_sendevent", "slaUpdateExposure", "form", "$self", "float", "33"]

calls SexlabAroused.esm

That's just raising an event from within your JSON script in SL Triggers to another mod (in programming jargon that's called a "sink"). Your second question seems to be how to listen for events raised by other mods? That's called a "hook" and I'm pretty sure you would need to write your own mod. I doubt you can do it in SL Triggers anyway. If you write your own mod you'd need to consult the documentation of the other mod author for how they allow you to register to listen for events their mod raises so you can handle them. For example, see SexLabFramework.psc in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source

And scroll down to a section called START HOOK FUNCTIONS. There you see very precise documentation on how you can integrate with SexLabFramework to react to the various stages of an animation. 

While I'm on the subject I think it would be cool to write several very small, very discreet (single-purpose) "microservices" that could plug n' play and complement each other. I'd have a mod called the "Abusive Boyfriend" (the SOS script above) that did nothing more than have a male follower who randomly demands sex. You could say yes or no and there's two events. Another microservice mod would react to the "yes" and "no" events. If yes, then that triggers a SexLab animation. If no, then there might be a speech check or something that if you fail leads to a bad outcome (like the skooma and nonconsensual outcome). I could see a half dozen microservice mods all building on and integrating with each other. Anyway, I'm just rambling now...  

Invulnerability during sex. Couldn't see one posted so attached spell esp and command, (Invulnrable.json) to cast at beginning and dispel at end, (Set MCM command to 100% for everyone). Just meant as a quick and nasty solution to participants being interrupted by a mace to the head. That said I suppose it could also be used for "If you want to survive this give me a blowjob" type scenarios.

Invulnrability Spell 20221003.7z

1 hour ago, thomas0jackson said:

I'm not a mod author but I think you're asking two different questions here. First, can you use SL Triggers to raise events? Yes, see the documentation the mod author provided (sl_triggers_script_description.txt) and skip down to util_sendevent section. He provides this example to raise an event to the mod SexLabAroused:

Reveal hidden contents

util_sendevent: send SKSE custom event (ModEvent.psc)
    - parameter 1: event name
    - parameter 2: event param 1 type
    - parameter 3: event param 1 value
    - parameter N: event param N type
    - parameter N+1: event param N value

Type can be:
        - "bool"   : papyrus boolean
        - "int"    : number
        - "float"  : floating point number
        - "string" : string
        - "form"   : form. Currently only actors are used ("$self", "$player", "$partner", ...)

Example:

["util_sendevent", "slaUpdateExposure", "form", "$self", "float", "33"]

calls SexlabAroused.esm

That's just raising an event from within your JSON script in SL Triggers to another mod (in programming jargon that's called a "sink"). Your second question seems to be how to listen for events raised by other mods? That's called a "hook" and I'm pretty sure you would need to write your own mod. I doubt you can do it in SL Triggers anyway. If you write your own mod you'd need to consult the documentation of the other mod author for how they allow you to register to listen for events their mod raises so you can handle them. For example, see SexLabFramework.psc in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source

And scroll down to a section called START HOOK FUNCTIONS. There you see very precise documentation on how you can integrate with SexLabFramework to react to the various stages of an animation. 

While I'm on the subject I think it would be cool to write several very small, very discreet (single-purpose) "microservices" that could plug n' play and complement each other. I'd have a mod called the "Abusive Boyfriend" (the SOS script above) that did nothing more than have a male follower who randomly demands sex. You could say yes or no and there's two events. Another microservice mod would react to the "yes" and "no" events. If yes, then that triggers a SexLab animation. If no, then there might be a speech check or something that if you fail leads to a bad outcome (like the skooma and nonconsensual outcome). I could see a half dozen microservice mods all building on and integrating with each other. Anyway, I'm just rambling now...  

Thank you for the answer very much.

I explore documentation of "Sl Triggers" and i guess i understend how command "util_sendevent"  works. I explore example in documentation, check the SL Aroused script and find, that name of modevent in script code and name of modevent in example different. In example name match with this line in script:

RegisterForModEvent("slaUpdateExposure", "ModifyExposure")

And the code of modeevent is:

Event ModifyExposure(Form act, float val)
    Actor akRef = act as Actor
    if(akRef != none)
        slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(akRef, val as Int, " External Modify Exposure Event")
    endif
EndEvent

So, if i understand correctly, command "util_sendevent" raise only that event, wich will "registered" by script author in his code with command RegisterForModeEvent. Am I right?

Thank for advice about SexLabFramework documentation. I'll check it closely. And check your own mod  "Abusive Boyfriend" as example.

Edited by IZZZZZZI
  • 2 weeks later...

HI im wondering if this still works. I try to do what i am instructed to do: I have unzipped and pasted into data. I do use Mod organizer 2 with a modpack. The thing is i cant find the mod in the mod menus, I have tried to intall them directely into mod manager to but it just wont work. "there is no esp/ esl " and so on. How can i get this working? 

By "this" do you mean sl_triggers12.zip? I don't use MO2 but you should be able to import the zip file and it should install it for you. After starting a new game, do nothing and let the upper-left hand corner messages scroll by. When they have finished do a quicksave, exit, and restart. Then wait a minute or so and check MCM. The mod should be called "SexLab Triggers" and you'll see a series of slots labeled [1..5], [6..10]... etc. If you do, then you can import commands that come with the mod. If you're on Windows, look in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands

On slot 1 try to import one of the commands. Set it to 100% and then playtest.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was curious if this can be used to trigger a resist assault event.

I always wanted the chance to at least try resisting an assault from sexlab adventures (i mean if you are a warrior is silly that a random guy can overwhelm you automatically and you can't even try to fight back).

Thanks