Doubt anyone can actually help but... well. Is there a means of adding more specific circumstances for triggers? IE... instead of "partner creature", I want something like "Partner large" etc... so that an injury script doesn't run on every hare, but only a set like of 'larger' creatures that feasibly should be uh... messing somethings up inside, heh.

On 10/29/2021 at 8:28 PM, Azazemon said:

Is there a command I could use that would have an npc re-equip the armor in their inventory during a scene?

There's a "Miko Outfit" script included with the mod or posted in this thread, that should provide you with the basic idea for how it's done. I trust that it works, but I haven't actually used it (since I don't use the miko outfits) but I still haven't figured out how to specify the armor elements, (in my case, swapping out a chained nipple ring that is enhanced with certain buffs for another when it encounters SL triggers, (and then swaps back once the sequence is done)  which in fact is why I'm here right now. The format is "<name_of_mod plugin>.esp:<some 4 digit value that presumably points to the item>", the last bit the part I'm still l confused about.

this is the script

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["set","$2","Shino_Miko_Outfit_Rework.esp:2055"],
        ["item_getcount","$self","$2"],
        ["if","$$","=","0","end"],
        ["set","$1","Shino_Miko_Outfit_Rework.esp:2051"],
        ["item_addex", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$1", "0", "0"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["item_unequipex", "$self", "$1", "0"],
        ["item_remove", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$2", "0", "0"],
        [":","end"]
    ]
}

it checks to see if you're wearing <this> and if you aren't' it ends the script. (lines 1-3)

otherwise, it defines the item you will  be swapping in (line 4) and adds it to your inventory and equips the item (lines 5 & 6), then waits for the end of the sequence, whereupon it swaps back for the original item, whose reference it has stored in "$2" (lines 7-10)

I'd presume that you replace "$self" with the address/reference/proxy for the NPC, and the two specifiers for source mod and item and replaceable mod and item instead of the commands shown above.

In fact, I'm in this thread right now starting my backwards search through the comments to find out if someone has revealed the trick to declaring the item value. (my iteration, which just swaps a pair of piercings, obviously isn't working. I suspect it's my item values)

Edited by anjenthedog
Tyops.
  • 2 weeks later...

The SE version worked for me without any problems on LE.

For reference - I have installed twik OsmelMC

Of the problems - I have found one so far. Command not working - "console"

It is necessary to make minimal corrections to the script  sl_triggersConsole.psc

It is necessary to replace "ConsoleUtilSSE" with "ConsoleUtil"

Edited by feodor.icon
  • 2 weeks later...

To many races. Many races in vannila game. And then mods add more. And how do I make a condition for a race added by a mod that I don't have installed? I even noticed, that some custom followers are also custom race.

And I quess someone would also want "multiple selection". Like: I want Dremore and Undead. Someone would also want: I want X race and Y, but not Z.

All this is nice. But how to do it with MCM?

Its a simple request, but it requires a huge amount of work.

I like things simple. Theres probably a simple workaround.

For adding races/creatures in the mcm, could check out how aroused creatures does it. It add compatibility for more nasty critters, but does not require it. I suggest this mod for research because I also suggest if adding this function to the MCM, to also add compatibility for MNC.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:37 AM, Fotogen said:

To many races. Many races in vannila game. And then mods add more. And how do I make a condition for a race added by a mod that I don't have installed? I even noticed, that some custom followers are also custom race.

And I quess someone would also want "multiple selection". Like: I want Dremore and Undead. Someone would also want: I want X race and Y, but not Z.

All this is nice. But how to do it with MCM?

Its a simple request, but it requires a huge amount of work.

I like things simple. Theres probably a simple workaround.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 11:10 PM, Fotogen said:

That mod is weird. Its also .dll, so I have no idea how it works. It also doesn't look like its has some sort of API, a way for other modders to effect it, add XP or something like that.

Triggers can't increase level. You can increase skill(and if you increase skills enough, you levelup), but not level. But you have a weird mod, so no idea if it would work.

You can execute console commands. No idea if any console command would work because of that mod.

About mod *Experience*.

It reacts to standard Skyrim events.

[Questing]
iXPQuestNone=0
iXPQuestMain=75
iXPQuestCollege=50
iXPQuestThieves=50
iXPQuestBrotherhood=50
iXPQuestCompanions=50
iXPQuestDaedric=75
iXPQuestSide=50
iXPQuestCivilWar=75
iXPQuestDawnguard=50
iXPQuestDragonborn=75
iXPObjectives=10

[Exploring]
iXPDiscFort=15
iXPDiscNordicRuin=15
iXPDiscDwemerRuin=20
iXPDiscShipwreck=20
iXPDiscDragonLair=30
iXPDiscDoomstone=20
iXPDiscImperialTower=15
iXPDiscOrcStronghold=15
iXPDiscGiantCamp=20
iXPDiscNordicTower=20
iXPDiscNordicDwelling=20
iXPDiscDaedricShrine=30
iXPDiscDefault=10

[Clearing]
iXPClearCave=40
iXPClearFort=60
iXPClearNordicRuin=100
iXPClearDwemerRuin=100
iXPClearDragonLair=100
iXPClearImperialTower=50
iXPClearGiantCamp=60
iXPClearNordicTower=50
iXPClearDefault=30

Is it possible to make a workaround to gain experience? For example, at the end of the SL scene, the event of completing a random quest or finding a random location is triggered.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive ran into a weird issue with SL triggers on a new playthrough.

After updating alot of mods, including SLSO wich i presume is relevant, and starting it, old rules work just fine, but rules involving equipping force NPC redress, even if they explicitly have player as their tartget. For example, this:

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" :
    [
        ["set", "$1", "BaboInteractiveDia.esp:145637655"],
        ["item_equip", "$player", "$1", "0", "1"],
        ["actor_qnnu", "$player"],
        ["util_wait", "300"],
        ["item_unequipex", "$player", "$1", "0"],
        ["item_remove", "$player", "$1", "1", "1"]
    ]
}

Correctly equips the mesh, but for some reason redresses partner (partners). Im frankly puzzled, since i dont have anything else that would screw with NPC outfits. Moreover, since the same setup (Latest SL framework + sl util plus SE + furniture framework+ SLAX SE + SL triggers) worked just fine, im kind of at the end of my wits troubleshooting this one. So if anyone encountered such as issue - do share or solution. Or perhaps, how to apply unequipall command vias SL trigger. If i cant eliminate the issue, ill have to work around it.

Edit: setting trigger to "Begin" still causes the same effect, eliminating SLSO as a suspect.

Edit: Ok, after alot of trial and error i just reinstalled SL framework and everything on top of it while updating from beta 8. That did the trick. So, in case of uncertainty - do a full reinstall. No idea what was the problem, or what caused it.

Edited by nilead
5 hours ago, nilead said:

Edit: Ok, after alot of trial and error i just reinstalled SL framework and everything on top of it while updating from beta 8. That did the trick. So, in case of uncertainty - do a full reinstall. No idea what was the problem, or what caused it.

As far as I made some test, SL doesn't like equiping or unequipping things during an animation. 

The ...equipex or addex command always redress the character each time I used them during a SL animation...

Skyrim engine does it.

1. On PC(player): it works fine

2. On NPC: if NPCs inventory changes, NPC re-equips everything. This is "builtin" in Skyrim engine. Nothing you can do about it.

Possible workarounds for "add/remove special item during animation":

1. don't add or remove item(s)

2. just "equip" or "unequip". Note: if item is not inside NPC inventory, it will be created. Skyrims engine is weird :/

3. functions with "ex" at the end may help(coz they are SKSE addition). Or they may not.

Another thing. Sometimes it works. And sometimes it doesn't. And I have no idea why.

OK, I check how SL framework does it for didlo/strapon:

1. directly equip thingy

2. ... do kinky animations

3. unequip, remove thingy at the end

... but at the end everyone redresses anyway, so you never see, if there would be any glitch.

5 hours ago, Nevropath said:

The ...equipex or addex command always redress the character each time I used them during a SL animation...

Well, can confirm its not the case. In fact i thought it was a bug, and after some shaman dancing got that effect to go away.

Moreover, i used the same setup replaced with $partner to apply same effects for male PC playthrough, without triggering redress. So even on NPC it should work fine up untill the moment you actually unequip (or remove, for me that moment was the same, and it was past the scene timer) when redress is triggered.

40 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Another thing. Sometimes it works. And sometimes it doesn't. And I have no idea why.

Pretty much my experience. Its possible to avoid redress, but while i did get desired effect, i have no idea what caused it in the first place.

5 hours ago, nilead said:

Well, can confirm its not the case. In fact i thought it was a bug, and after some shaman dancing got that effect to go away.

Moreover, i used the same setup replaced with $partner to apply same effects for male PC playthrough, without triggering redress. So even on NPC it should work fine up untill the moment you actually unequip (or remove, for me that moment was the same, and it was past the scene timer) when redress is triggered.

Pretty much my experience. Its possible to avoid redress, but while i did get desired effect, i have no idea what caused it in the first place.

I am interested by the shaman dancing...

However, use case for me was about equipping a female npc with equippable fluids from Zaz during sl scene, on slso orgasm.

Addex and equipex get the npc redressed... Equip not. 

On 12/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, Nevropath said:

I am interested by the shaman dancing...

Unfortunately, as described in my post above, i just "had it" with trial and eror and made a full SL setup reinstallation (framework-> furniture framework overrtiding it-> Sl tuil plus SE overriding everyhing -> SLSO without SLA patch (SLAX SE used) overriding eveything but SL util plus. Plus wipe of triggers, falrim cleaned scripts and reinstalled it afterwards (had to delete settings file manually). I do have a couple of ideas of what could possibly be the cause, but i just dont have time to run tests atm. If i do end up with anything conclusive - ill post it here.

Edit: Broken it back into reequipping stuff. Dang.

Edit: After bashing my head at the wall for a shamefully long, i finnaly properly read documentation. I still dont know what determines weather or not item_equip triggers redress, and why it does so for all actors in the scene, but it isnt relevant.

Using console Util is easier, with only downside being commands not being trasnferable. AFAIK item codes in console are exclusive to each particular build order. Anyhow, stuff like the following spoiler work just fine and does not trigger redress.

Spoiler

"cmd" :
    [
    ["console", "$player", "equipitem fe02ad94"],
    ["util_wait", "30"],
    ["console", "$player", "removeitem fe02ad94 1"]
    ]
}

Edited by nilead
1 hour ago, nilead said:

Unfortunately, as described in my post above, i just "had it" with trial and eror and made a full SL setup reinstallation (framework-> furniture framework overrtiding it-> Sl tuil plus SE overriding everyhing -> SLSO without SLA patch (SLAX SE used) overriding eveything but SL util plus. Plus wipe of triggers, falrim cleaned scripts and reinstalled it afterwards (had to delete settings file manually). I do have a couple of ideas of what could possibly be the cause, but i just dont have time to run tests atm. If i do end up with anything conclusive - ill post it here.

Don't worry. I've got something which works so no need to change it

16 hours ago, Nevropath said:

Two questions, I someone can help me :

1 - where can I get the log ?

2 - did someone succeeded using mfg integrated commands ? I have mfg fix but all of my attempt to change phoneme on slso orgasm didn't trigger...

Ok, my bad. MFG worked... it's just that during SL animation, SL change expression back fast so I didn't notice...

After a bunch of time invested, i wasnt able to get equip work on NPC without redress.

At least i was able to get FHU inflation status as a condition for https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120029-sl-triggersv11-2020-06-13/page/16/

Looks as follows for me:

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    ["actor_getfactionrank", "$player", "sr_FillHerUp.esp:43409"],
    ["if", "$$", "<", "95", "end"],

["console", "$player", "equipitem fe050802"],
    ["util_wait", "1"],
    ["console", "$player", "equipitem fe050801"],
    ["util_wait", "8"],
    ["console", "$player", "removeitem fe050802 1"],
    ["console", "$player", "removeitem fe050801 1"],
    [":", "end"]

]
}

Requires either replacing item codes with ones accurate to specific load order thou. Conditions are highlighted in bold if anyone finds another use for those.

Or if you're one of the lucky people who get to use item_equip/item_equipex without redressing NPCs, replacing console part with those is probably a good idea.

1 hour ago, nilead said:

After a bunch of time invested, i wasnt able to get equip work on NPC without redress.

At least i was able to get FHU inflation status as a condition for https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120029-sl-triggersv11-2020-06-13/page/16/

Looks as follows for me:

Hide contents

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    ["actor_getfactionrank", "$player", "sr_FillHerUp.esp:43409"],
    ["if", "$$", "<", "95", "end"],

["console", "$player", "equipitem fe050802"],
    ["util_wait", "1"],
    ["console", "$player", "equipitem fe050801"],
    ["util_wait", "8"],
    ["console", "$player", "removeitem fe050802 1"],
    ["console", "$player", "removeitem fe050801 1"],
    [":", "end"]

]
}

Requires either replacing item codes with ones accurate to specific load order thou. Conditions are highlighted in bold if anyone finds another use for those.

Or if you're one of the lucky people who get to use item_equip/item_equipex without redressing NPCs, replacing console part with those is probably a good idea.

The best I have is (from ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json):

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["set", "$1", "ZaZAnimationPack.esm:159072"],
        ["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
        ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["item_unequipex", "$self", "$1", "0"],
        ["item_remove", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"]
	]
}

Item is directly equiped.

"actor_qnnu" is to refresh/repaint actor. If you don't call this function, you sometimes see new item and sometimes not. Sometimes it helps to call it many times. But not too many or skyrim will CTD :/

Code waits for end of animation and then removes added item.

Is there a way to make Slavetats work with sl triggers ?

I would like to trigger 'SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5' on actors face at the end of oral sex.

For the facial cum texture, I'm using Rape Tattoos, but the options are for victims only. I dont' know how to edit even take a look the script.

If Slavetats can work with a sl triggers, I can easily solve this problem. 

Any hint?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...