• 2 weeks later...

tried to create some commands by myself. but i think im to stupid. 

where do i get the formID from other mods for triggers?

try to create a trigger, where the player lays on the ground after Sex. 

For this i was planning to using SL Defeat from baka.

went to tes5edit and converted the hex dez to dezimal. Tried to write a code, but yeah. it didnt worked :D

do i need to set defeat as master in tes5edit?

can someone try to make such an addon?

Removing spells?

You can use "spell_dispel" function for that.

But none of the existing ready made commands/scripts exists for this. Too dangerous. The thing is, if you remove(dispel) all spells, you will corrupt, break a character.

You'd need to specify which spells you want to dispel. *ALL* is a very bad idea.

Edit:

Not to forget. Trigger, command is also spell. So if you'd remove all spells, you'd also remove all commands currently running.

Edited by Fotogen

Might I ask a swift question, please?  May I use the script to equip an item on an NPC after sex for x number of seconds or minutes, after which is it removed?

Judging by previous comments it would seem to be possible.

I'm a bit hazy with this stuff...!

Thank you!

Sure. Like any other "equip item and then remove it". But, it would need to wait for SL scene to end and then wait a couple of seconds so that SL re-equips its gear(what was stripped at the start of SL scene). If you don't wait, SL may overwrite any gear you equiped during SL scene.

53 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Sure. Like any other "equip item and then remove it". But, it would need to wait for SL scene to end and then wait a couple of seconds so that SL re-equips its gear(what was stripped at the start of SL scene). If you don't wait, SL may overwrite any gear you equiped during SL scene.

That's excellent to know. Thanks!

The readability of my json scripts is bad, is there a way to put comment in the json file, and maybe a debug version of the msg_notify, which is only executed when the debug option is enabled ?

That would help me debugging my scripts without keeping 2 versions, one with lots of messages, one without..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I have a script problem I do not understand, I expected that the script below would print out 3 times the same $self and $partner names.
It does not, looks like assigning '$self' or '$partner' to variables is corrupting something. No clue what is happening.
Could it be that these '$0..$9'  variables are shared with other scripts, I assumed they were local to each script.
Can someone shed some light on this ?

{
        "cmd" :
        [
            ["actor_name", "$self"],
            ["set", "$9", "$$"],
            ["actor_name", "$partner"],
            ["set", "$8", "$$"],

["msg_notify", "$9", " X1X ", "$8"],

["set","$0","$self"],
            ["actor_name", "$self"],
            ["set","$1","$$"],
            ["set","$5","$partner"],
            ["actor_name", "$5"],
            ["set","$6","$$"],

["msg_notify", "$1", " Y1Y ","$6"],

["actor_name", "$self"],
            ["set","$2","$$"],
            ["set","$5","$partner"],
            ["actor_name", "$partner"],
            ["set","$7","$$"],

["msg_notify", "$5", " Z1Z ","$7"]

]
    }

4 hours ago, gdfll said:

["set","$0","$self"],

No.

4 hours ago, gdfll said:

["actor_name", "$5"],

No.

$0 ... $9 are variables. Internaly its a string.

$self, $partner are not real variables. They are 'special'. Only usuable in special cases.

"- when code runs, it remembers the last(highest number) triggers that has "chance" higher the 0 and stops there. A small optimization. If you poke into MCM it gets reset to max(80)"

im not sure i understand this sentence. does this mean if i set up multiple triggers, only the one with the highest priority will occur? this seems to be the case. at least triggers set to the same condition. does this mean i need to enter the MCM on every game load to get it to not do that?

No.

Its part of speed optimization. There are 80 possible triggers. It would be slow to check every trigger if its suppose to run. So on 1st run, code remembers the last trigger that had something setup. On the next run, code will not check all 80 triggers, but will stop on the last trigger that had something setup.

Because this is skyrim and papyrus, so not the most reliable thing in the world, if you enter MCM, change one of triggers 'chance' setting and exit MCM, this 'optimization' number gets reset back to 80. In console, you should see message 'SL_TRIGGERS: reset max slots'.

17 hours ago, Fotogen said:

No.

Its part of speed optimization. There are 80 possible triggers. It would be slow to check every trigger if its suppose to run. So on 1st run, code remembers the last trigger that had something setup. On the next run, code will not check all 80 triggers, but will stop on the last trigger that had something setup.

Because this is skyrim and papyrus, so not the most reliable thing in the world, if you enter MCM, change one of triggers 'chance' setting and exit MCM, this 'optimization' number gets reset back to 80. In console, you should see message 'SL_TRIGGERS: reset max slots'.

thats not super clear either. do you mean that will only check the first few conditions, stopping at the last with a non-zero chance, with essentially zero front-end effects? but entering the MCM borks that, and the code will thereafter check every condition, also with little front-end effect?

im having trouble getting a condition to trigger is my problem, and im just trying to check this off the list as a cause.

thanks for the mod and your answers.

Drink,/use Potion of Blood. ID should be "Downguard.esm:018ef3". Creation Kit name is "DLC1BoodPotion".

When used, it calls a script that does "vampire feed" thing. The whole vampire stuff is lots of scripts.

Use Alchocol.json or Eat (sweets).json as a sample.

The most simple sample would be:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["item_adduse", "$self", "dawnguard.esm:018ef3", "1", "0"]
	]
}

I'm trying to write one where the character would equip and remove number of items through the scene, but can't seem to get it to work. Any help? A to H are the items in decimal code.

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    ["util_wait", "10"],
     ["set", "$0", "A"],
    ["set", "$1", "B"],
    ["set", "$2", "C"],
    ["set", "$3", "D"],
    ["set", "$4", "E"],
    ["set", "$5", "F"],
    ["set", "$6", "G"],
    ["set", "$7", "H"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$0", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$3", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$2", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$4", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["util_wait", "10"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$5", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_remove", "$self", "$0", "1", "1"],
    ["item_remove", "$self", "$2", "1", "1"],
    ["item_remove", "$self", "$4", "1", "1"],
    ["util_wait", "10"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$7", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_remove", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
    ["util_wait", "10"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$6", "0", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["item_remove", "$self", "$5", "1", "1"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
    [":", "end"]
    ]
}

8 hours ago, someoneww1 said:

I'm trying to write one where the character would equip and remove number of items

Not helpful example because noone knows what those "A to H" are. There could be something wrong with item IDs.

Sugestion: start small. Start with 1 and only 1 item. Then, if it works, add more items. ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json is a usuable example.

Note:

if you equip item, you also call actor_qnnu to "refresh" actor.

If you equip more then 1 item at the same time, you don't need to call actor_qnnu multiple times. One call at the end is enough.

If you unequip item, you should also call actor_qnnu. Some example don't have this, because when script ends, SL scene also ends, and then SL framework does a big actor refresh.

7 hours ago, Elizinator said:

ok, now im pulling my hair out.

are events ALWAYS tied to the player? is it possible to trigger an event off an NPC partner? i thought i had done exactly that, but now its impossible to get that to work.

No. If conditions are correct, it "triggers" and any and all actors in SL scene.

Example?

On 7/23/2022 at 3:49 PM, Fotogen said:

No. If conditions are correct, it "triggers" and any and all actors in SL scene.

Example?

Sorry for interrupting, but is it technically possible to distinguish the player's and other partners' SLSO orgasm event with this mod? 

I tried to make a condition, but so far this mod seems to detect player's SLSO orgasm only, not that of the partner in the act.

10 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Sorry for interrupting, but is it technically possible to distinguish the player's and other partners' SLSO orgasm event with this mod? 

I tried to make a condition, but so far this mod seems to detect player's SLSO orgasm only, not that of the partner in the act.

image.png.7fbe810892f7b749a559f15fbcabc846.png