10 minutes ago, DoggosBone said:

i have equippable tongue mod is there a command to equip the tongue then unequip?

Sure is. Take a look at sl_triggers_script_description.txt included in the SL Triggers archive.

It contains instructions on how to use the numerous commands and functions of SL Triggers.

The commands you're looking for would be item_add and item_equip if the tongue is in armor/wearable form.

If its a magic effect or something, you'll need to look for the ref id for the spell and use the spell_cast and spell_dispel functions.

Hope this was of some assistance.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:53 AM, Caco Demon said:

Sure is. Take a look at sl_triggers_script_description.txt included in the SL Triggers archive.

It contains instructions on how to use the numerous commands and functions of SL Triggers.

The commands you're looking for would be item_add and item_equip if the tongue is in armor/wearable form.

If its a magic effect or something, you'll need to look for the ref id for the spell and use the spell_cast and spell_dispel functions.

Hope this was of some assistance.

great, thanks!

Hey how do i get this mod to add a custom item from a certain mod to my inventory, or to consume a custom potion, all after sex or on orgasm? 

I can get gold, but thats about it. Trying to add some potions and such to my inventory or have them consumed doesn't seem to be working

On 3/30/2020 at 2:38 PM, DoggosBone said:

i have equippable tongue mod is there a command to equip the tongue then unequip?

No. So many mods out there, its not possible to create command for everything.

But look at "ZAZ LeakyPussy2B" command. File SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands\ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json.

It equips an item from ZaZAnimationPack mod(that grants kinky visual effect) and then unequips it at the end.

The line

["set", "$1", "ZaZAnimationPack.esm:159072"],

is "what item". ZaZAnimationPack.esm mod, items ID 159072(decimal number, not hex).

20 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Hey how do i get this mod to add a custom item from a certain mod to my inventory, or to consume a custom potion, all after sex or on orgasm? 

I can get gold, but thats about it. Trying to add some potions and such to my inventory or have them consumed doesn't seem to be working

So many mods out there, its not possible to create command for everything.

But you can create your own command. For example, use "Give Gold(10)" and "Alchocol" commands. One gives item, 10 gold. The other one gives potion(booze) and then forces actor to use it(drink it).

4 hours ago, Fotogen said:

So many mods out there, its not possible to create command for everything.

But you can create your own command. For example, use "Give Gold(10)" and "Alchocol" commands. One gives item, 10 gold. The other one gives potion(booze) and then forces actor to use it(drink it).

so when I look at those files, and i want to use them as a template, what ID would I put in for the item I want? Ref ID? Base ID? where do I find that ID too? Is it in the Creation Kit?

On 4/7/2020 at 3:04 AM, Fotogen said:

No. So many mods out there, its not possible to create command for everything.

But look at "ZAZ LeakyPussy2B" command. File SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands\ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json.

It equips an item from ZaZAnimationPack mod(that grants kinky visual effect) and then unequips it at the end.

The line

["set", "$1", "ZaZAnimationPack.esm:159072"],

is "what item". ZaZAnimationPack.esm mod, items ID 159072(decimal number, not hex).

Thanks that helped a lot!

Can I also use commands like setscale and setactoralpha? I did not see it in functions list

Thanks for the mod, here is my submission of 2 scripts, which are rework of Harm effect, made for role-playing goals. Best used in conjunction with Defeat.
1) Script checks if actors health is more than 26% and if it is true reduces it to that percentage within 5 ticks. Never kills an actor like Harm does. Severe injury.json
2) Script checks if mana is more than 5% and reduces it to that amount after 2 seconds if true. Mentally Broken.json

Also I have a question if it is possible to call GetCombatState() function within json file without compiling any new scripts or get actor Stealth Points somehow. Main idea is to rework Bound script with adding inventory/combat/map block via ZaZ framework, check combat state and play DD anim, which makes an attempt to remove bindings when out of combat/out of enemy sight and then recover player controls (soft version of Armbinder).

Find items ID? Huh. Consoles help command, CK, SSEEdit. Google?

Setscale and setalpha? Not. But maybe you could use console commands. If you have ConsoleUtilSSE plugin, you can execute skyrims console commands.

GetCombatState()? Not have. I assumed that actor will be having sex, not fight each other, so I never added that function.

Stealth Points? Don't know what that is. Sneak skill? If so, use "av_get".

11 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Stealth is actually a separate HP as CK wiki tells it and it doesn't have AV for some reason https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Stealth_Points
It is a post sex "while" cycle which checks for condition. And yeah I know the scales are compared to a separate mod, not a simple trigger. I guess I can just set a timer after "actor_haslos" check and everything would be gucci.

Managed to compile quite simple GetCombatState() script, tests show it works ok outside of sex scene.

Spoiler

State cmd_combat_state ;combat_state "actor"
function oper(string[] param)
    Actor mate
    float CombatState
    mate = resolveActor(param[1])
    CombatState = mate.GetCombatState()
    stack[0] = CombatState as string
endFunction
EndState

But I also tried to compile DisablePlayerControls() script and encountered very odd issue, function fires for just half a second and restore controls after. This script is often used with Devious Devices without any trouble. Wonder if any mod is interacting with it or it is just specific Triggers issue. "DisablePlayerControls()" variation also seem to not work as intended. ZaZ framework function doesn't work at all (or maybe I did it completely wrong)

Spoiler

State cmd_DisablePlayerControls ;DisablePlayerControls
    bool Movement    = resolve(param[1]) as int
    bool Fighting    = resolve(param[2]) as int
    bool Sneaking    = resolve(param[3]) as int
    bool Activate    = resolve(param[4]) as int
    bool JournalTabs = resolve(param[5]) as int
    Game.DisablePlayerControls(Movement, Fighting, false, false, Sneaking, false, Activate, JournalTabs, 0)
endFunction
EndState

Another issue I met is that ifGender condition completely ignores creatures gender, either male or female. Doesn't matter if Match Creatures Gender option in SexLab is on/off.

Function which fetches actor level.

Spoiler

State cmd_GetLvl ;GetLvl "actor"
    Actor mate
    int GetLvl
    mate = resolveActor(param[1])
    GetLvl = mate.GetLevel()
    stack[0] = GetLvl as string
endFunction
EndState

Spoiler

Usage:
        ["util_wait","4"],
        ["msg_notify","Fetching level..."],
        ["GetLvl","$partner"],
        ["msg_notify","level ","$$"]

Also got an interesting find as someone inexperienced in Papyrus scripting, calling 2 same functions with variables which have the same name doesn't make your function restart, they are working independent. This creates the possibility of long running scripts after sex scenes with this mod. You just need to make sure they are not overlapping if called twice with a single "if" check and termination point.

And yeah, I know that someone shouldn't do long-running scripts with this mod instead of writing full-scale mod with it's own functions and events. but I am just lazy to research all sexlab hooks.

Don't know if it is intended behaviour, but (actor_name) state operates only on actor variables, putting $1-$9 returns "caster". This wasn't explicitly stated in script decription doc and is caused by state using (Function resolveActor), which returns caster if input is not an actor variable.

Also encountered an issue where I can't set more than 10 goto markers. Something wrong with "while" cycle or maybe variable type incompatibility. So I recompiled sl_triggersCmd with enabled logging...

Spoiler

Function _addGoto(int _idx, string _label)
    int idx

idx = 0
    while idx < gotoCnt
        if gotoLabels[idx] == _label
            return
        endIf    
        idx += 1
    endWhile

gotoIdx[gotoCnt] = _idx
    gotoLabels[gotoCnt] = _label
    gotoCnt += 1

idx = 0
    while idx < gotoCnt
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("Goto list: " + idx + ", " + gotoLabels[idx] + ", " + gotoIdx[idx])
        idx += 1
    endWhile

EndFunction

...and got this

Spoiler

551096117_.png.bc0aeb98645300be5f11edb2874fdf1b.png

I have exactly 14 "goto" markers and because of this error my script is getting jammed when it tries addressing to corrupt array cells.

Well, the whole thing, this mod is an "experiment". As in: can it be done? It can. It kinda works. But its "experiment". Issues are to be expected.

Will try to answer:

1. you can have max 10 goto labels. Because there is an array(2 actualy) of size 10. gotoIdx and gotLabels. 10 is a nice number. So thats why 10.

2. every command does run in a separate thread(its a spell script). WAI. Max 10 per actor. It has max duration of 1 day(whatever that means in CK). As its a spell, it runs on Player as long as its suppose to run, but on NPC it will drop if NPC is not near Player. Its Skyrims engine. What is not near Player does not exists, does not work, gets reset back to CK settings.

3. putting $1-$9 returns "caster": well function that does this, does not expects $1-$9. "caster" is under "else". So thats why.

4. more internal functions: anoying thing is that there are tones of functions in CK/Papyrus, so it would take a year or so to implement all. And theres also the fact that I use "state" for fast dynamic function call. And as I understand it, you can have max 127 different states in papyrus script :/ I don't think Im at max, but can't add all. 

5. gender and critters. dunno. I use Sexlab.GetGender() function. I also never tested it with critters. On my instalation, critter is just a critter.

6. DisablePlayerControls? No idea. SL framework does call it at start and end. Could also be some other mod.

4 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Thanks for explanation. I will probably take a look on how to increase array size for goto labels and test it because it is the only way to implement elseif or while operations. Other addressed issues might be just ok to put in documentation to make it more clear for users.

Can do for next version:

- increase number of goto labels. Dunno which number would be good enough

- add switch to turn off unwanted debug messages

Don't know how to test:

- that gender condition

Question:

- would someone be interested in body weight function?

- would someone be interested in body morph, node scale functions? (would require racemenu)

- maybe even texture overlays? (would require racemenu)

On 3/16/2020 at 6:44 AM, agiz19 said:

also, If you are use Deadly Drain,,,   Make your follower a drain slave.....   Afford them drain level 2   /  and turn on drain to druagur...   If you and your follower do it- you will be killed and turn to a draugur...  but this glitches the game and essentially you will ahve to reload a previous save...

What I am struggling to figure out, are 2 things

1) how to make follower NOT drain me......

2) If I am subject to Defeat /assults,  how can i get my partner to perhaps start fucking the other folk standing around?

3) a better calming effect for defeat...  seems "msot of the time"  there is always somone shotting at me while im being assaulted by a bandit...  yet i dont want to get spells before i have access to them via usual gameplay... so is the "calm" predicated on me having the spell?  or  If i wanted to make an aoe spell to calm?  I can make spells fine, but im not sure how to refrence the spell i make?

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking over how to make a spell cast at the end of a scene, but I don't understand how the target & spellcaster work when only one variable is declared by the spell_cast function.  I want to make the Aggressor cast something on the Victim, and it won't work if the Victim casts the effect on themselves.

I know people who would be interested in a body weight function.

I just can´t seem to get this to work ... the triggers themselves don´t even seem to fire off.

I tested it by setting everything on the first trigger to "any" - only leaving GiveMoney in it to get a notification if something gets triggered.

Result: Only works on the player.

It´s not being triggered under any other circumstances when any other sex scene with any other NPC, follower, creature is running. Setting everything on "any" should mean irrespective of gender, sex type, race, time of day, whatsoever. And I have a lot of mods constantly triggering all sorts of engagements, Hentai Creatures, Aroused Creatures, Follow me for Sex, Random Sex - but nada ...

What am I missing here?

Question to experts - how to create a rule for lighting? Yes, there is already Light Campfire and Cast Light, but I would like something more effective (like Sexlab LightMeUp) and without unnecessary special effects.
In addition, if possible, I would like to include in the same rule the creation of a temporary warm zone. In principle, I have already solved the issue of heating through the creation of a fictitious hot meal, but this will be more logical.

• 4 weeks later...

Was doing a research on config file I posted and found out that (only!) adding any item to npc cause them to redress with SL 1.63. It is not related to SL Triggers in any way, but it could use a function to unequip all redressed items if something like that occurs and redress an actor after scene. Possible way to "fix" that issue if you try to equip something on actor is additem-unequipall-equipitem sequence, although it leaves NPC naked after scene.