A question to the skilled ones:

Ive made several primitive commands for kziitid toolset/FB/predator meshes, that work fine for PC.

Issue is, small brain like myself made them using $player as actor. How do i extrapolate it to cover any female character?

While its possible to just bash a bunch of rules using $partner, $partner2, it doesnt sound like a proper solution.

So, how do i get multiple actors to function within one command? And how do i (can i?) filter them by gender?

11 hours ago, nilead said:

A question to the skilled ones:

Ive made several primitive commands for kziitid toolset/FB/predator meshes, that work fine for PC.

Issue is, small brain like myself made them using $player as actor. How do i extrapolate it to cover any female character?

While its possible to just bash a bunch of rules using $partner, $partner2, it doesnt sound like a proper solution.

So, how do i get multiple actors to function within one command? And how do i (can i?) filter them by gender?

Use $self in script.

Use MCM menu setting and set filter "if gender" to female.

5 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Use $self in script.

Use MCM menu setting and set filter "if gender" to female.

Thanks for your reply. I didnt communicate the request properly(

Trigger has to happen on male SLSO even, but target the other actor/actors.

$partner seem logical, but i dont seem to make it to: apply only to specific gender, or to target multiple partners within one command.

Using $self would be a solution, but SLSO in involved.

Generic code to detect partners gender would be:

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
    ["actor_getgender", "$partner"],
    ["if", "$$", "!=", "1", "end"],
    [":", "end"]
    ]
}

... you replace that "..." with your stuff.

Code fragmet reads as:

- get gender of $partner

- if it is not 1(female), jump to "end"

I need some help for making a command like 

count item A and B and C and so on --- so i can count the numbers of items in total 

i wonder if i can make that happen with using -Item_getcount- function??? 

as i don't have any base of the usage of json format files...and there's no way to find out how can i add multiple numbers of items. really need help to solve this porblem Thx. 

my Intention is to count $self 's carrying skoomas which are added by the mod "Skooma Whore" and if  $self has lots of skooma, the aggressor steals drugs and use these for $self and himself( aggressor) ... hope my intention get conveyed well sry for poor english. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, someoneww1 said:

How do you get one actor to cast a spell onto the other?

for example, ["spell_cast", "Spell name", "$self"] or ["spell_cast", "Spell name", "$partner"], only seems to get whichever actor is the target to cast the spell on themselves

Replacing $self with $partner usualy works.

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["spell_cast", "skyrim.esm:319209", "$partner"]
	]
}

On 8/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, tttrain said:

I need some help for making a command like 

count item A and B and C and so on --- so i can count the numbers of items in total 

i wonder if i can make that happen with using -Item_getcount- function??? 

as i don't have any base of the usage of json format files...and there's no way to find out how can i add multiple numbers of items. really need help to solve this porblem Thx. 

my Intention is to count $self 's carrying skoomas which are added by the mod "Skooma Whore" and if  $self has lots of skooma, the aggressor steals drugs and use these for $self and himself( aggressor) ... hope my intention get conveyed well sry for poor english. 

item_getcount is the way to go.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
    ["item_getcount", "$self", "skyrim.esm:359034"],
    ["if", "$$", "<", "10", "end"],
    [":", "end"]
    ]
}

This reads as:

- get how many "skyrim.esm:359034"(vannila Skooma) does $self has

- if less then 10 goto end (we are not interested if $self has small number of specific items)

... you replace that "..." with your stuff.

15 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Replacing $self with $partner usualy works.

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["spell_cast", "skyrim.esm:319209", "$partner"]
	]
}

didn't work out. I'm not sure but my guess is it is only applying the spell effect onto the target directly without using an actor as caster. I'm trying to run Devourment Refactor spells through this, so if the partner is a creature, gets eaten at the end, if partner is humanoids then go through regular slavery/consequences chains. can't get this bit with the creatures to work, the creature or the victim keeps trying to eat itself and either nothing happens or the actor gets paralyzed and falls over on the floor.

8 hours ago, someoneww1 said:

didn't work out. I'm not sure but my guess is it is only applying the spell effect onto the target directly without using an actor as caster. I'm trying to run Devourment Refactor spells through this, so if the partner is a creature, gets eaten at the end, if partner is humanoids then go through regular slavery/consequences chains. can't get this bit with the creatures to work, the creature or the victim keeps trying to eat itself and either nothing happens or the actor gets paralyzed and falls over on the floor.

Yes. "spell_cast" applies spell directly to target. Code uses Spell.RemoteCast(target, target, target) Papyrus function. Its more reliable this way.

Hi Fotogen

This is an amazing piece of work, thanks!  I wonder if you can quickly show me if it is possible to get Suck 2 Heal (I converted to SE) mod working with Triggers?

The author set it up to work with the LE SexlabUtil1 but I can't get my head around setting it up with Triggers, or even if it is possible.

THe mod adds a couple of lines of dialogue between female player and male follower (can it recognise Futa followers?).

His Script looks for  anims[0] = SexLab.getAnimationByName("Leito Blowjob") which is in the SLAL Leito pack.

I've started trying to script it, but cells are melting in my head....This is the coding I managed so far:

Spoiler

{
    "cmd"    :
    [
        ["av_get","$self","Health"],                          Get the player's health and send it to $$
        ["if","$$","<=","70","goto","more"],            If it is 70 or below, go to 'more'
        ["actor_infaction","$partner","skyrim.esm:378958"],    Check SexPartner actor is in "current follower faction" 0005C84E
        ["actor_getgender","$partner"],                Is follower a male, send it to $$
        ["if","$$","=","0","goto","more"],              Yes, move on to
        ["actiontalking","skyrim.esm:257497","SPartner"],    Player talks 000489F1 = actiontalking.
        ["actor_playanim",sexlab.esm:                                   errrrr  my brain hurts

]
}

Please don't laugh.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you!

UPDATE - I rebuilt the mod for my own use so this is out of date.

Edited by Bluegunk

It seems that "$Seif" doesn't work properly in 'SexLab Defeat' related mode.

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
		["set", "$2","[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp:2054"],
		["set", "$1","[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp:2061"],
        ["item_getcount", "$self","$2"],
		["if", "$$",">","0","proceed"],
		["set", "$2","[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp:2117"],
		["set", "$1","[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp:2121"],
        ["item_getcount", "$self","$2"],
		["if","$$",">","0","proceed"],
		["goto","end"],
		[":","proceed"],
        ["item_add", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "0"],
		["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["item_equip", "$self", "$2", "0", "0"],
        ["item_remove", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
		[":","end"]
	]
}

This is the code I am currently using, and I have confirmed that it works normally when I run sexlab in a different way.

Strangely, #Player works normally again. I don't understand why...

I want to apply this to followers and players.

------------------------------------------------------

Found this to be another Defeat mode problem.

Sexlab YACR does not detect $self

Edited by fullinlove
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a number of "Actor Race" types that start with Partner.

"Partner Player" from testing seems to be actually be Partner of the Player. And "Partner Not Player" is probably Partner of Non-Player. But there's also "Partner Creature", "Partner Humanoid", and others. What do those mean?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue where NPCs I am raping will start to get attacked by my followers when I turn on SLSO Player Succubus Addon because the drain effect is considered a hostile action, so the NPC becomes hostile to me, and my followers attack them as a result.

Is there a way I can use this mod to prevent this?  I already have it set to cast Calm on sex start and on orgasm but it's still happening anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get the actor and partner to sleep after sex, culling a spell from the installed mod "Sleep Spell". I've installed the mod, learnt the spell, but the two just get dressed and walk off after their bonking.  I set Triggers to apply the spell on Orgasm, and tried on End, too.

This is the JSON I am using. I'm also having difficulty getting these HEX numbers to go to decimal as I only get 4 figure numbers.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:0008A9", "$self"],
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:0008A9", "$partner"]
    ]
}

Am I doing this right please?

Edited by Bluegunk
42 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I'm trying to get the actor and partner to sleep after sex, culling a spell from the installed mod "Sleep Spell". I've installed the mod, learnt the spell, but the two just get dressed and walk off after their bonking.  I set Triggers to apply the spell on Orgasm, and tried on End, too.

This is the JSON I am using. I'm also having difficulty getting these HEX numbers to go to decimal as I only get 4 figure numbers.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:0008A9", "$self"],
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:0008A9", "$partner"]
    ]
}

Am I doing this right please?

The "orange" number has to be decimal. 8A9 is 2217 for example.

It would be a good idea, if you also add a bit of delay before you cast a spell.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
        ["util_wait", "5"],
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:2217", "$self"],
        ["spell_cast", "sleep spell.esp:2217", "$partner"]
    ]
}

Above code should:

- wait for SL scene to end

- wait 5 seconds

- cast spell on self and partner

Thanks for that quick response!  The wait is handy - I'll try that out.  ?

I found I had picked up the wrong bit of the ESP (face-palm), but I have the right codes in place now.

The spell appears to work on the partner, but not on the player who goes off into an idle standing on the bed.

The Sleep Spell gives a magic effect which works on both, so the casting is apparently working on the player, but not the action.

Not sure how I can counter that, but I've enough to go on this and make it work, now!

Thank you for your advice!  :)

Edited by Bluegunk

No and yes.

No. Because noone can. DAR is "dynamic animation replacer". I changes characters default animation based on condition set in special "_conditions.txt" file.

It goes like:

- usualy actor would use "deafult" animation for "idle".

- but you can set in that conditions file a filter/condition like: if actor is in faction X, use that other animation.

You can't change those DAR animations or filters/conditions from inside game.

Yes. But if condition for animations is like "if actor is in a faction X", you can change actors faction (add, remove, etc). Or something else. Maybe that actor is effected by a specific spell (you can cast spells). And so on.

Note: I don't use DAR, because it has limits. My install breaks them.

Need some help on how to write up this script idea. 

Ive currently got a couple of scripts that check for certain types of armour i've made a damaged/ripped/exposed version of, and swap them to the damaged version during a sexlab scene, then reapply the non-damaged version at the end.  

I'm wondering if theres a way to have the script wait until the scene ends and check if the character had any armbinders or yokes applied by defeat/naked defeat/devious captures, and then either terminate the script leaving the damaged armour in place, or wait until the character is freed from the yoke/armbinder and can use their hands to sort out their armor so to speak?

I'm looking at actor_wornhaskeyword but I'm not sure where to find the keywords.  In SSE edit all the DD/zaz stuff seems to have the same keywords but no differentiation between cosmetic stuff and the yokes/armbinders that actually restrain the arms including an animation change. 

• 2 weeks later...