I'm trying to create a script that would allow me to feed on my partner for the Better Vampires mod. I found the spell that increases the neck count, but it does it by 50, and I have to actually perform the animation after the act in order for it to register. Anyone have an idea what I could do to just have it increase by 1?

Items and NPCs: if you add an item to NPC that is armor(can be equiped), then skyrim engine will redress NPC. Weird, but thats how it is. Maybe there will be a usuable workaround, but needs more testing. Next version. Soon. I hope.

Vampires that bite: don't have that mod. So no idea about spell that adds 50 neck count. There is some papyrus function Game.IncrementStat("Necks bitten"). Maybe related?

Possible workaround for "NPC just equip everything":

- don't add item, but just equip item (even if that item is not inside inventory)

Not:

["item_addex", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
        ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],

Try:

["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],

["actor_qnnu", "$self"],

Note: you need version 10 of this mod

On 6/6/2020 at 1:29 PM, Fotogen said:

Possible workaround for "NPC just equip everything":

- don't add item, but just equip item (even if that item is not inside inventory)

Not:

["item_addex", "$self", "$1", "1", "1"],
        ["item_equipex", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
        ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],

Try:

["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],

["actor_qnnu", "$self"],

Note: you need version 10 of this mod

Saw your recent update. Can you incorporate the functions I added back in Sep 2019?

The existing functions do not do those things, even though there are a few that are similar but different. For example, incrementskill is different from advskill (which adds xp to a skill but not a level like increment). The other functions also get and set the base value of actor values, which couldn't be done with the existing functions.

New version.

v11:
    Functions:
        - av_set: set actor value
        - av_getbase: get actor base value
        - actor_advskill: player only, advance actor skill
        - "$partner2", "$partner3", "$partner4": to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th "partner"

• 2 weeks later...

The "cast calm" and "cast fear" aren't quite working for me, the spell only seems to land sometimes. I set it as 3 different commands and only the last spell hit the target, sometimes it doesn't hit them at all! I can see the spell being cast but it just hits a wall or something else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 11:42 AM, Fotogen said:

I don't have Skyrim VR. So I can't test, debug, fix.

Mod depends on:

- Sexlab framework

- I guess it could be any Sexlab framework, but I use lots of "binary" functions that come with SL "full" version

- I think all those extra "binary" functions are also part of Papyrus Util. Fuctions for reading .json files

Now if everything works, but exception is "can select actual command", then:

- I asume that you can "see" commands. There actualy is a list, you just can't pick one

- the only difference betwen lets say "pick a race" and "pick a command is, that ...

- code for filling "pick race" list ends with: SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(0)

- code for filling "pick command" list ends with: SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1)

- so SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(0) vs SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1)

- I do this, so that for "pick command", user can hit "Default" button and that works as remove command, remove it (-1 means select none, nothing)

- Maybe this -1 doesn't play nice with SkyUI in VR

But I don't have Skyrim VR, so I can't test this theory.

I'm having the same issue and would love to try out this fix. Sounds like this is exactly what is going on. Strangely, although i also had no highlighted selection, the UI would respond to a single Up push and take me to the bottom of the list, however couldn't get anything else to work after that.  Can you point me in the direction of the file to edit the code if it's possible for me to edit?

Everything about MCM is in:

- sl_TriggersSetup.psc

Code that fills all MCM lists is in function:

- Event OnOptionMenuOpen(int option)

In that fuction, code that fills commands:

elseIf paramId == "do_1"
		SetMenuDialogOptions(commandList)
		value = JsonUtil.GetStringValue(settingsName, slotId)
		idx = commandList.Find(value)
		SetMenuDialogStartIndex(idx)
		SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1)
	elseIf paramId == "do_2"
	elseIf paramId == "do_3"

My theory was, that call to SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1) is a problem. Other lists use SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(0).

Or maybe SetMenuDialogStartIndex(idx). It sets/selects command that you have picked before. But maybe theres a problem, because first time nothing is selected.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 11:41 PM, Caco Demon said:

Alright, I've figured it out.

After messing with the "Cry.json" command, I have established a working sequence of Defeat-based trauma animations. Using SL Triggers, I've set it up so a victim will play them after an aggressive SL event.

SL Triggers - Defeat Trauma Command.7z 392 B · 53 downloads

PLEASE NOTE: In order for this command to work correctly, you will need to make copies of the following animations from SL Defeat:

DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx

DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx

DefeatZaZCoverSelfF.hkx

Then place them into your "meshes/actors/character/animations" directory.

As an example of how to set this up within the SL Triggers MCM, here's what I use:

SL Triggers - Defeat Trauma Setup.jpg

This works great for mods like Horrible Harassment, Deviously Enslaved, Deviously Cursed Loot etc.

Trying to tweak this scrip to only play at the end of the final Defeat sexlab scene, as it doesn't make sense to run in between every rape in a multiple aggressor scenario.  Any idea how to do this?

If I wanted to make a command to equip a random tongue would I copy the ZAZ command and add function "rnd_list" with the tongue mod: ids then change "set" function to variable "$$"?

so basically

"rnd_list", " separated tongue mod ids" 

"set", "$1", "$$"

I was also wondering if the ids to use where the FormIDs in the mod in SSEEdit?

Edit: Nevermind got it working. To anyone that's too lazy or doesnt understand to do it themselves. Here is the file. Put it will the other command files /SKSE/Plugins/sl_triggers/commands.

Obviously you need HALOS Human tongue mod.

The settings I used were SLSO orgasm, not player, female.  (Every orgasm changes the tongue)

If you dont want a particular tongue just remove it from the list. They are in the same order as in SSEEdit.

I have another file for Wraith tongues as well if anyone is interested.

Tongues.json

"actor_setrelation" isn't working for me at all. The only way to change the relation is by using the console command: setrelationshiprank <target> <#>,

but that's not possible with SL triggers as you can't change the target id to a variable.

Edit: nevermind, i was just confusing myself. The reason it wasn't working was because i was trying to use a variable for the last parameter

• 3 weeks later...