I definitely have the body of that model in my archive of Emily's buggy old Monster Girl mod. The neck is just a fake "helmet" that "covers" the head/hair/what-have-you, I think. As for Scamp, I don't have a female no. This Scamp could possibly be edited into a female, maybe...

morrowind scamp.png

Also just an amusing side-project from a few years back when I was experimenting with which models could work for which skeletons, this is a slightly modified Imp mesh adjusted to fit the Scamp skeleton. It's supposed to be a Banekin from ESO.

scamp imp.png

I love your work on the female Ice Atronach. Have you considered trying to use alpha vertex painting on the model instead relying on the alpha property? I don't recall how Oblivion reacts to alpha'd vertex paint...

56 minutes ago, puddles said:

I definitely have the body of that model in my archive of Emily's buggy old Monster Girl mod. The neck is just a fake "helmet" that "covers" the head/hair/what-have-you, I think. As for Scamp, I don't have a female no. This Scamp could possibly be edited into a female, maybe...

morrowind scamp.png

Also just an amusing side-project from a few years back when I was experimenting with which models could work for which skeletons, this is a slightly modified Imp mesh adjusted to fit the Scamp skeleton. It's supposed to be a Banekin from ESO.

scamp imp.png

I love your work on the female Ice Atronach. Have you considered trying to use alpha vertex painting on the model instead relying on the alpha property? I don't recall how Oblivion reacts to alpha'd vertex paint...

41210-1-1339075628.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41210 free use 

18 hours ago, fejeena said:

Was a break armor : Dancing_Shadow_Rose  the gore version.

Ah... yes I probably have that one buried somewhere on the hard drive. Did the author make it himself?

6 hours ago, puddles said:

That doesn't sound like it will work. Blender 2.49b doesn't even support vertex opacity. You need a far later version for that... Even assuming I can export it somehow, I don't think I've seen vertex color working for a skinned model.

5 hours ago, sunhawken said:

That's practically spooky. Must be his very early work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Status update

2019, Sun's Height

"What is the correct spot to penetrate a Spider Daedra?" asked a pupil to Sotha Sil.

"The pleasure is intensified by the energy you bring to it, by your own preference, just as all reproductive interactions are," he said. "Your imagination and your willpower are the keys. There is no need for a penetrator to be bound within the vaginal opening, or anus, and after you insert yours, you must forget there is even a need for contraception. Do not confuse what I am saying: violation is not about ignoring the Spider Daedra's resistance. You will feel the substance of shock, the texture of it, its hunger, and even the heat of it, but you will know that it will not hurt or injure you, and that her lower mouth will contradict what its upper counterpart utters."

spiderdd-00.jpg

Spoiler

As with other Lovers Creatures-compatible creature consisting of a clothed and naked version, I'm adjusting Beautiful Creatures - Spider Daedra mod for it. I smoothened the face to make it prettier (I think she's practically prettier than average player characters at this point), changed hair and made minor adjustments here and there.

spiderdd-01.jpg

And seeing her naked loadout...

spiderdd-02.jpg

I'm feeling a very powerful urge to perforate a hole right at this spot.

spiderdd-03.jpg

Right here.

So, what exactly is the correct hole to violate a half-inhuman lifeform?

Classic materials often depict the arachnid ladies as using their ovipositor (the egg tube) like penis, because this seems to be the spider's reproductive organ.

Not that I know if spiders really have an ovipositor, I don't. I don't even think most of them actually lay eggs at all. I think they're supposed to lay spiderlings directly.

The only thing I'm sure is at least one of the alien mothers from the Alien series has one and lay filthy alien eggs through it. Which is unfortunately soon blasted by a certain non-bitch human named Ripley, showing that the greastest enemy of women are their own kind.

alakune.jpg

Anyways that ovipositor-something sounds about right. Because the centaur girl below seems to have her vagina in the horse side, rather than the human side. This just seems to prove that animal side is the point of being a monstergirl.

ev210_1.jpg

Or not... they're inconsistent. The spider girl's vagina is clearly in the human side as seen below... from the same company's different game...

They can't even get their own shit together!

(86).jpg

Back to the equally nefarious topic in regard to perforating a proper hole, I made a quick preview of the idea, that the Spider Daedra 'opens' the shell in her secret area to accommodate your manhood.

Assuming you have one, of course.

spiderdd-04.jpg

It even looks like a heart from the front because I kinda love the 'lewdmark' kind of belly tattoos. Obviously I don't have the space to draw a proper womb tatoo on the belly, so instead the shells form a heart.

spiderdd-05.jpg

But the problem is I kinda think this is a bit of a radical change for typical players. Moreover, making it this way might enforce any future animators to use the humanside hole rather than whatever body part they may want (for example, their spider side 'web gland' or whatever it's called).

spiderdd-06.jpg

Bottom line: what should I do? Should I keep making this "open zipper" version, or leave her crotch alone?

By the way, it's pity that Spider Deadra's only existing anim is such a poor one.

39 minutes ago, movomo said:

Bottom line: what should I do? Should I keep making this "open zipper" version, or leave her crotch alone?

(Dunno if I'll ever get to play around with this, but since I already stated I'm interested in the project, I might as well share my two cents).

I have to say I like that design; maybe would prefer the bits to be more of a mix between human and insect instead of just "lemme get my spider-themed armor out of the way so you can see my 100% human pussy", but chances are most people wouldn't be as interested in the more exotic bits as I am, and as I said I still like what's there so far.

It would also be interesting to see some action with her spider end indeed, but it would also require some mesh work, wouldn't it? IIRC it doesn't have anything that looks remotely useable for that purpose, and even the "male" aroused mesh only has a bunch of vaguely-phallic proturding vertices there. 

Oh, personally I do like exotic stuff. It doesn't need to be 100% human. Any idea/sample? Not blatantly human pussy while keeping at least some hot element? Maybe just different colors?

18 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC it doesn't have anything that looks remotely useable for that purpose

That's a good point... their asshole could use some work. At least such that it looks like it could accept some stick in it.

48 minutes ago, movomo said:

Oh, personally I do like exotic stuff. It doesn't need to be 100% human. Any idea/sample? Not blatantly human pussy while keeping at least some hot element? Maybe just different colors?

Don't really have anything in mind, it was just the first thought that came up. Different colors so it blends better with the rest of the spider lowerbody while still keeping the human "base shape" may work, yes. Otherwise, I'll browse around and see if I can find any references. I bet if I search for "anthro + insect" on E6, I'll find something like that.

48 minutes ago, movomo said:

That's a good point... their asshole could use some work. At least such that it looks like it could accept some stick in it.

If it is to be "multirole" so the Spider Daedra can still act as "aggressor" using the existing animation, I'd say you could look into making an ovipositior that is big enough to also be penetrated as well. But then again, separate specific parts for "sticking in" and "being sticked in" may have a better result looks-wise.

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Any idea/sample? Not blatantly human pussy while keeping at least some hot element? Maybe just different colors?

12 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

[...] Otherwise, I'll browse around and see if I can find any references. I bet if I search for "anthro + insect" on E6, I'll find something like that.

Well, that was quick, but not in the way I'd hoped for.

Seems like most anthro insect/spider art simply goes for human anatomy but painted to match the rest of the bodies. Examples: bee (pretty much repainted-to-match-body-but-still-100%-human if we ignore the "honey source" part), moth (matches nipples and eyes in color, but also 100% human otherwise) and most relevant, spider (enlarged features, but still human too). So I guess just painting it to match the spider half but still keeping the human design should be good enough.

BTW, now that I see it, is there any chance the humanoid upperbody could be tweaked to look like the last link (the spider one)? It looks exotic enough that it tickles the fancy, but still humanoid enough that I'd say most wouldn't mind it; plus, looks like a simple retexture and some mesh tweaks to the head shape could get very close to that.

(Side note: gotta search for insects more often, that moth is cute AF and the bee is 100% guaranteed unf, lol)

Only a statue????  FUCK!

Wait.  Is the model available?  ;)  She looks... nice. 

RESEARCH:  Spiders do not have vaginas.  They have epigynes.  Yeah, google helps.  They vary greatly in appearance and just a bit more external little I think.  Just think of a puffy mound, but the hole is a bit more round???  And maybe some strands of spider hair guarding it (or a chitinous plate in her case?)  But guess what?  You got the placement just about right.  It's before her thorax, not on it

http://www.bumblebee.org/invertebrates/images/spider.gif[/img]

Now she's got pink heart!

It looks pale in the picture because I have a color depth problem in Blender. It will look more vivid in game.

spiderdd-09.jpg

Spoiler

Flesh-texture834-resize.jpg

Prepare a moist flesh.

flesh.jpg

Give it a symmetry and a weak radial blur.

index.jpg

Combine it with a human vagina...

e90b083469e32b8c6f398fbf61b542a3.jpg

And a snake... ok, Copyrighted. I bet no one expected that a snake could hold the right of publicity. Thou shalt not tell anyone that I stole its upper right (from the snake's perspective) fang part lest I would be bitten to death.

cervicitis.jpg

Plus a cervix as clitoris.

spiderdd-07.jpg

Join them together...

spiderdd-08.jpg

And you have a disgusting not-human pussyEPIGYNES right there.

Now I need to make it properly more 3-dimensional. And add some eyelashes-like sparse pubic hair.

18 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

BTW, now that I see it, is there any chance the humanoid upperbody could be tweaked to look like the last link (the spider one)? It looks exotic enough that it tickles the fancy, but still humanoid enough that I'd say most wouldn't mind it; plus, looks like a simple retexture and some mesh tweaks to the head shape could get very close to that.

At first I thought you were asking me to attach two extra pairs of limbs like Mehrunes Dagon himself and saying it'd be simple enough, lol... but yeah. Shouldn't be much more than changing the color tone and adding some appendages. It must not be the default, but it doesn't sound too bad as an option.

34 minutes ago, movomo said:

Now she's got pink heart! [...]

Now I need to make it properly more 3-dimensional. And add some eyelashes-like sparse pubic hair.

Looks pretty good to me.

I'd maybe suggest tone-shifting it to be a bit less pink and more orange-ish, like the color at the base of the spider legs (as seen on your first pic), so it blended even better with the rest of the spider half. Just a random thought, though; it still looks good as it is.

34 minutes ago, movomo said:

At first I thought you were asking me to attach two extra pairs of limbs like Mehrunes Dagon himself and saying it'd be simple enough, lol... but yeah. Shouldn't be much more than changing the color tone and adding some appendages. It must not be the default, but it doesn't sound too bad as an option.

Gods no, I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it would be to add extra working limbs to a creature, lol. :classic_wacko: 

I was talking about the body textures, the face shape with the tiny mandibles and maybe the small armor plates on the shoulders and "main" arms, that's why I said it shouldn't be extremely difficult. But seems like you got it right already, so there's that.

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2019 at 7:33 AM, tolerance said:

if all you need is a sculptor, i may give it a shot... though i'm not that great and use an odd modeling program

Why not? If you can spare time. As long as the models aren't too far from vanilla, rigging can be done.

13 hours ago, movomo said:

Why not? If you can spare time. As long as the models aren't too far from vanilla, rigging can be done.

my program i use might rearrange vertex order with no real way to stop it

... also, is there a standard mesh i should start with, for example there are several different naked spider daedra, with different seams as some alter the base model and some cut out a portion to use hgec or something similar

edit: here is the first draft, tried not to add any extra vertexes.    spider deadra boy 2p5.obj spiderddskin_boy.dds

Well, the kick is that they should be able to be rigged to the  skeletons that come with Lovers.  It is to that which movomo means by rigging.

So, insofar as a standard mesh, I guess you can consider the base  vanilla creatures as standard creatures, and thus standard meshes.    ( I guess? )

But they do have to work with the Lovers Skeletons, otherwise no Lovers Creatures based creature luvin'.