Status report:

(You can download the model at the OP)

Rigging, uv mapping all done. The package  includes uv map (joined all together for convenience) and two kinds of ambient occlusion maps - one with the shades cast by clipping objects, and one without. The spider daedra face texture is there simply for a guide.

I kinda don't have much idea on how to paint a nice ice-like texture for this one, so I'm procrastinating. Unless someone else does it of course, which seems unlikely...

There are two potential problems here:

1. I want to make it partially transparent, and transparency in a skinned model tends not to play nice with other such objects. This is especially so if it has to be only partially transparent and not to be done with a test threashold (such as the combination of flag 4845 & 4846 with high threshold which you often see in wig meshes). I'll try 4333 first. If I can't get it working, it will have to do without transparency.
  2. I want to apply a refraction shader instead of envmap reflection, like the Chameleon effect. Problem is I don't know if refraction shader works for the skinned model, I've never tried it. As to why it can be bad: I once had enabled parallax occlusion for an armor model in the past. It looked cool, but some people reported CTD. Looks like some graphics cards/drivers handle unusual things better than others. Again, if this fails, she will have to carry on without the 20% cooler factor.

frostatr-07.jpg

Time to Scare The Crap Outta Movomo  :tounge_xd:

scn ScareTheCrapOuttaMovomo

; FUNCTION:  Performs the function of scaring the crap outta Movomo while
;            depicting how to use pregnant female meshes instead of that
;            of normal female meshes

;; Define values for script
ref target
ref fetus_flag_ref
ref fem_flag_ref

Function target

; Acquire the Female flag from the main quest script
        let fem_flag_ref := LC3.fem_flag

; Test if the Tamago System is loaded
        if (IsModLoaded "TamagoClub.esm")
                ; Acquire reference object for Fetus from Tamago Club
                let fetus_flag_ref := GetFormFromMod "TamagoClub.esm" "002006"
        endif

; Test if the target has a female flag object
        if target.GetItemCount fem_flag_ref > 0
                ; Test if the target has a 2nd term fetus
                ; --- Let's avoid 'baby bump'
                if target.GetItemCount fetus_flag_ref > 0
                ; Use preggers mesh
                        call preggers_mesh target
                else
                ; Use female mesh
                        call female_mesh target
                endif
        endif
        ; Use normal mesh
        call male_mesh target

End

*ducks* ?

This not counting any 'BLOCKS' ?

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Time to Scare The Crap Outta Movomo

Alright, I admire your persistence. I have a decent idea. I can update femswap.esp with the below content.

Pregnancy involves body and clothing, so it is logical to attach any pregnancy identifier to body or clothing models. It will be possible but not feasible to have pregnancy-specific genital models.

Let's say you have "b" or "c" models.

Now there are 4 steps of pregnant wombstates (iirc): 110/120/130 for 1st-3rd trimester, and 140 for the possible extended period (the '4th' trimester). You represent each period as a number from 1 to 4. (w1-w4)

Setting it up like TamagoSetbody (_prg# suffix) gives you a headache because you need to parse all of them to know how many different models you actually have. So instead, it will be like just t# (trimester), one-indexed. "t1" corresponds to wombstate 110, t2 to 120, t3 to 130 and t4 to 140. The final model name will look like "xxx_Lcbft1.nif" or something.

Then, you first convert the creature's wombstate number to model pregnancy number and check if the file's actually there. If not, you fall back to the previous number, until an actually existing one is found.

So in the end it will work like this:

• If you have all 4 models for the 4 stages, each is equipped appropriately.
  • If you have fewer models than 4, say only t2, then at w1 the creature will have normal look, and after and including w2 she will have t2 look.
  • If you have the model numbers discretely, say t1 and t3 with t2 missing: t1 is used for w1 and w2, and t3 is used for w3 and w4.
  • If you have more models than 4, all models after and including t5 will not be used.

In fact I think this logic is superior to that of TamagoSetbody.

To reflect the 'real-time' changes of wombstate, femswap will implement its own TSB-like event listener that does not interfere with TSB's functionality in any way. I can do the same thing in TSB, but if I do it that way, TSB must be updated, thusly will upset quite some people. (Because of its popular-but-now-abandoned fork, MESS)

Of course, the more pressing problem is that we don't have any pregnancy model for creatures. As usual, someoneMustDoSomething about this little problem. And who would this someone be? Would that be me again? No problem, but for now I don't even see the end of this rule63 project, so it will be in the far future or possibly never. If you get my drift; if you want something done, you're the one who must show enthusiasm. I'm not saying I don't want to work on that, I love prego and no surprise there if you recall who wrote TSB. I'm just saying it may take quite literally forever if you just leave that to me.

21 hours ago, movomo said:

If you have fewer models than 4, say only t2, then at w1 the creature will have normal look, and after and including w2 she will have t2 look. 

Well... how many imps or spriggans are wearing clothing.  ;)   So that's MOSTLY a non-issue.  Yeah, the Xivilai and Liches would... But I only considered ONE distented belly version.

21 hours ago, movomo said:

To reflect the 'real-time' changes of wombstate, femswap will implement its own TSB-like event listener that does not interfere with TSB's functionality in any way. I can do the same thing in TSB, but if I do it that way, TSB must be updated, thusly will upset quite some people.

Well, I figured my simplistic 'test' above mighta helped.  I mean, if you're testing every so often for fem bods, an additional test to branch to the belly mesh might be handy that way, and just to test for the fetus only.

Actually, I expected to get whapped in the beak for this.  :D

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Well... how many imps or spriggans are wearing clothing.  ;)   So that's MOSTLY a non-issue.  Yeah, the Xivilai and Liches would... But I only considered ONE distented belly version.

Well, I figured my simplistic 'test' above mighta helped.  I mean, if you're testing every so often for fem bods, an additional test to branch to the belly mesh might be handy that way, and just to test for the fetus only.

Actually, I expected to get whapped in the beak for this.  :D

Don't you just merge it all into one mesh and add the skeleton? For Creatures.

6 hours ago, tolerance said:

Zombie: Not started

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42208

colourwheel got you covered, these should be rigged to zombie skeleton and are pretty decent quality

Ah... thank you. Very kind of you.

I probably can't use them, though.

Actually I sent pm's asking for permission 2 weeks ago, one to Colourwheel (Sexy Zombie Apocalypse) and one to Tbsk (author of Zombie Race HGEC and Robert Male WIP).

Both of them didn't even read it. And Colourwheel's license states that we need an express permission.

So I'm going for Tbsk's because he did not specify anything about license. (btw I've been working on this one recently)

Which is stupid because who fucking cares after you quit playing Oblivion.... and Colourwheel's were better organized and required less adjustments on my end. This is precisely why we all must set our stuff free to use and open for everyone.

But I can't risk Loverslab's repuration for this.

femswap.esp 0.3.0

On 4/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, movomo said:

• new: Pregnancy-specific model switching. (Enabled for all 4 types: b, c, p, v)

This version is supposed to enable pregnancy support.

How to assign preg model: Append "t#" to the existing b/c/p/v model's file name (with "#" replaced with a number 1-4). For example, "xxx_Lcbft3.nif".

For more information:

Of course, I have not tested any of it. But, IN THEORY, creatures can already get pregnant - even with the current TamagoClub 1.15 and LoversCreature 2.0. (At least TamagoClub doc says so.)

Just place a working womb and a fertilized ovum inside a persistent creature character. For this your TamagoClub realism level will need to be 0.

And no modding for a while. I'm sending my damned keyboard for repair that were attached to my modding machine, and I'm too lazy to connect a replacement.

Hitting LIKE for the Preggers mod, not the dastardly keyboard.  And yep, I've knocked up a spriggan or two.  The ones that are PERSISTENT are the ones that you don't have to worry about though.  Wish there was a way around that... forcing persistence on a 'formerly' dynamic creature.  Cest la vie.

CONCEPT!   And one that might make it a bit easier in some cases......  Some creatures (by lore) are supposed to have a female form.  That is, they LOOK like females regardless,.   Thus, we may have a hermaprodite-based system.....

This wouldn't mean 'STOP CONVERTING'... nope.   I don't see a problem having genders for Spider Daedra (and they probably wouldn't show if pregnant ... hahaha).  And it was lore that said that Golden Saints and Seducers were female.  Oopsie?  There are male versions in Vanilla Oblivion.  Hahaha...  I guess canon is only canon until someone forgets.  But I guess this would leave only two vanilla creatures remaining that 'may' be sporting a female only shape:  Spriggans and Flame Atronachs.

If there are no male variations of these, it may be that these two are actually not solely female, but female shaped while packing something extra for the unwary..  :P.  Rather comical if an NPC yells "Go fuck yourself" at one of them.  

It COULD be that the end-user of  'Female Creatures' might want male versions, or may want them to be 100% dicked... or only brandish their weapon during sex (like the LAPF option for futa sex).  *sigh*  Whatever the case, Hermaphrodite variants  should be able go go on the giving and receiving end, even having a tamago-based womb.  And just to ensure no gender-changing mods can affect this, a 'no-change' flag?

The Tentacle Monster (and the 'Soul of a Whore' from Crowning Isles if interested) are probably the only non-vanilla creature blatantly Hermaphrodite.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Can you imagine a female ogre coming at you??

"I'z horny and you'z got a meat pole that I craaaaaave."

--- 5 seconds before interspecies marriage.

4 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

cool! wish i could help, but i'm not very good at animation.

That's too bad. Modding isn't about competence, it's about persistence. But I appreciate for showing interest.

Update, people!

This isn't something strictly new, but a progress nonetheless!

This also means that they've agreed to exchange my bum keyboard for a working one.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:26 PM, movomo said:

It's a modified Tbsk's Zombie Race.

I chopped the models by body parts and standarized the seams. So now this has two variants for each body part (just like vanilla) and all of them can be assembled freely (again, just like vanilla).

I also ended up fixing one of the AGS hairs in the process... gah. (fixed normals artifact caused by wrong uv mapping and totally reordered the hair layers.)

It's AGS 03, if anybody cares.

zombie-01.jpg  zombie-00.jpg

17 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

You planning to send some creature dialog my way?   :D:tounge_xd:

Well... once I get around to actually play the game. Why not. But I'm sure writing several dozen lines is a whole different story than writing just one quote. :)

Schweet Zombie girls.   But I think they wouldn't be visiting any salon parlors for that hair.  ;)   Still....  Fejeena may now have more fun girls to put into his Bravil Underground Addon now. :D

Yeah... taking a minor break on Voices (I have only principle start-offs for those fuckin starfish and 'shrooms left I think).

I'm going to go ahead and post this here in the off chance someone can make use of it. It was a project I was kind of working on for Gregahit, but then I crashed and burned on Oblivion modding for most of 2019...

The WIP Daedroth has a new tongue that's...more tongue-like and less like a bizarre penis with an erect and unerect version, and has a custom skeleton that allows for proper animation of the tongue for sex animations. There's a few blend files, as well as .nif files to look at.

The WIP Ghost has a female variant (it's not particularly sexualized though), and a custom skeleton (skeleton_LL) that allows the penis to be animated. There's an erect an unerect version.

I have a Baliwog skeleton_LL and a penis model for it, too. I started on the bear, then kind of died a little inside testing how screwed up its vanilla skeleton/animations are... If anyone is interested in the rest of what I was working on I can upload it.

If I can polish up the female imp Blend file I've been working on on-and-off for years I can upload it, too.

WIP Daedroth.7z WIP Ghost.7z

15 hours ago, puddles said:

If I can polish up the female imp Blend file I've been working on on-and-off for years I can upload it, too.

Imp is on my todo list, so it will certainly help. I'll have to take a look before I decide whether I'll continue it myself or leave it to someone else, though, if you post it unfinished. But in any case, much appreciated. Do you happen to have a scamp as well?? :D

15 hours ago, puddles said:

I have a Baliwog skeleton_LL and a penis model for it, too. I started on the bear, then kind of died a little inside testing how screwed up its vanilla skeleton/animations are...

Hmm.. I think there's some thing that can be done about Baliwogs if the exact amount of transform needed to fix their animation is known. But I doubt there's anyone who has enough passion to do the research for them. It's simply put fucked up... I wonder what were they smoking when they made Baliwog animations. Plus some other creatures too.

Spoiler
On 6/13/2019 at 2:17 AM, fejeena said:

zo1.jpg

Yeah... that one. I would include it, were it not for the fact that its origin is somewhat unclear.

Except that she's not rotten enough to be qualified as a full-fledged zombie. But anyways.

Do you know from whom it came from? Because I don't remeber if I've seen it among Ageha's stuff.