7 hours ago, Noswald95 said:

now you say the flesh atronach's don't have "defensive/submissive" animations but i tried it anyway, there were none as you said but there was dialogue for that suggested these types of roles for the atronach which is weird and the line was "my cock feels tight in your stiched up pussy"

Ah, that may be my Lovers SSP for Creatures.  I wish to get back to it and continue adding.  There is intent to have dialog for all creature types and for all basic situations.  There's even doggy defensive dialog, though mutts don't have a case of you going doggy with them.  And you WOULD figure someone woulda made a SHEEP defensive for those farmers out there.

• 1 year later...

Just found this thread.

Is there still a need for female imp resources? I have an archived mod called "woman-imp" from 2008 that has wide open use permissions in the read-me. Could make a serviceable base to start from, since its already rigged to the imp skeleton.

Woman-imp.jpg

Woman-Imp-18557.rar

Edited by Uller

Insofar as LoversCreatures 2.5+ is concerned, an actual Female Imp does exist.

BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY THE MODEL SHOWN ABOVE WON'T WORK!!!

The major resources for LoversCreatures2.5+, including meshes and textures are stored within .bsa files.  Having the resources for 'woman-imp' be stored in outside data\Meshes and data\textures folders would override the female imp meshes/textures if they share the same filenames.  ;)  Some people might not realize that.

For female models missing within LoversCreatures 2.5+,

• Clannfear
  • Elytra (how? I dunno????)
  • Gatekeeper
  • Grummite
  • Hunger
  • Jyggalag (ROFL)
  • Land Dreugh
  • Mehrunes Dagon (see how HE...er... SHE likes getting fucked over)
  • Murk Dweller (aka Scalon)
  • Storm Atronach

All while somehow keeping as vanilla, or standard looking as possible while using the same default skeleton... lest they won't use LAPF/LoversCreatures animations.

One creature that CANNOT be femininzed turns out to be the Will of the Wisp.  It uses no actual mesh, and is only a skeleton with a lightshow.  And since Male and Female both use the same skeleton... that's it.

Edited by LongDukDong
1 hour ago, Uller said:

Is there still a need for female imp resources? I have an archived mod called "woman-imp" from 2008 that has wide open use permissions in the read-me. Could make a serviceable base to start from, since its already rigged to the imp skeleton.

I think there is about  10 ( more or less not sure ) female imp models for oblivion that work nice with lovers animations  & much  more Models that is not 

I will not disagree.  The second and fifth are kinda hot, but that's me.  :D   And you would find that (if I am correct) the imp skeleton put to use as mma75online so demonstrated within mods such as Monstergirl.    As long as they use the same skeleton, they can get down like any other imp.

45 minutes ago, TDA said:

It seems to me that we are engaged in garbage, you can just take READY animals from Skyrim and that's it!

Wait... you mean like you could take the Betty and Bull Netch from Skyrim and Oblivion-ize them?   Better those than trying to upgrade them from Morrowind.

*sigh*  Still no Winged Twilight that doesn't rely on Morrowind........

Edited by LongDukDong
16 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Wait... you mean like you could take the Betty and Bull Netch from Skyrim and Oblivion-ize them?   Better those than trying to upgrade them from Morrowind.

*sigh*  Still no Winged Twilight that doesn't rely on Morrowind........

Why is she needed?

There is not a single mod (themed for her, except for MorroOblivion) where you can implement it, I mean Daedric Ruins etc.

The models I've seen are (recently) very outdated and look bad, even for Oblivion. except for ESO Get them and their animation, then we can do the analysis.

I feel like the Winged Twilight would probably function best if it either shared a skeleton & animations with the lich, both creatures fly/float and it would probably look fine.

Otherwise because of how humanoid it is, it might be better if instead it wasn't a creature at all and was an NPC with a custom upperbody and hand mesh that would be its winged arms. Then we could just use one of the many NPC body types and textures.

Well, when some things settle, I wanna return to the Daedra Lord project... and what would require their 'minions', the Twilights being Asuka's (or Molag Bal's daughter somehow).

They really didn't 'fly' in Morrowind... I always saw them bound to the ground as if their wings would not give enough lift (wow... reality in play???).  In ESO, they DO HOVER flappy-stye  at least.

Towards design, their arms are their wings... not separate.  And I've seen wanna-be NPC models (BARF).  In Morrowind, they attack by swiping with the claws of their arm/wings, or using their scorpion-like prehensile tail.  I guess a spriggan skeleton would work peachy (rarely get to use that phrase).  I know not any vanilla creature that uses a tail-like attack.

On 8/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well, when some things settle, I wanna return to the Daedra Lord project... and what would require their 'minions', the Twilights being Asuka's (or Molag Bal's daughter somehow).

They really didn't 'fly' in Morrowind... I always saw them bound to the ground as if their wings would not give enough lift (wow... reality in play???).  In ESO, they DO HOVER flappy-stye  at least.

Towards design, their arms are their wings... not separate.  And I've seen wanna-be NPC models (BARF).  In Morrowind, they attack by swiping with the claws of their arm/wings, or using their scorpion-like prehensile tail.  I guess a spriggan skeleton would work peachy (rarely get to use that phrase).  I know not any vanilla creature that uses a tail-like attack.

One easy solution, though it loses such fine detail is just a quick re-rig of the daedra to say the imp skeleton, make some changes to the hand bone lengths, attach whatever tail bones, pony tail etc (just looking at MW version of skeleton). To un-lose detail would require some anim work and then selecting some boxes in the editor.

Oblivion planes are full of daedra mercs and such, or so I always figured, taking on whatever form they wanted. Could just be some Twilights that love destruction.

• 6 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 9:32 AM, mma75online said:

Looking For It, More Lovers creatures to my Collection.

Reveal hidden contents

wont be for a while im working on the ammoran, scamp, lich, and minotaurs but i cannot texture them to save my life so im gonna leave that to someone else and i also have problems with not finishing things i've started but with this it's going smoothly so i got motivation to keep working on them

On 2/25/2023 at 10:08 AM, LongDukDong said:

Call me curious.

And of curiosity, do they use the vanilla skeletons that the initial Oblivion creatures use?

yes the 4 im working on do use the vanilla skeletons i was thinking of making my own for them but it would cause compatibility problems that i didnt want to deal with

Well, if one was to use a custom creature with any version of LoversCreatures, a default skeleton is necessary as the animatics for the creatures is dependent upon the creature's skeleton. 

UNLESS... you know how to make your own set of .KF animatics for custom sex animations between NPC and the custom cretaures. Then I could possibly include it. *SHRUGS*

On 3/1/2023 at 7:48 AM, LongDukDong said:

Well, if one was to use a custom creature with any version of LoversCreatures, a default skeleton is necessary as the animatics for the creatures is dependent upon the creature's skeleton. 

UNLESS... you know how to make your own set of .KF animatics for custom sex animations between NPC and the custom cretaures. Then I could possibly include it. *SHRUGS*

yeah no that sounds like a pain and something i dont want to do lol i dont know how to make skeletons just how to modify or adapt already made skeletons

DUDE.... OMG.... Am I gonna see APPLEJACK or FLUTTERSHY eventually?  :tounge_wink:

I might wanna talk to ya later when I get a few things settled. 

FOR NOTE TO ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE KINETIC FORCE (KF) FILES:

LC2.5+ Creature Skeletons that do NOT have submissive poses:

(950+) Daedroth, (1250+) Elytra, (1850/1950+) Gnarl/Gnarl-D, (2350+) Hunger,

(2650+) Land Dreugh, (2850+) Mehrunes Dagon, (3050) Mountain Lion, (3150+), Mudcrab,

(3250+) MurkDweller/Scalon, (3650+) Shambles, (4050+) Spider Daedra

Those are the VANILLA creatures/skeletons that do not have working KF animations.  Admittedly, I'd be hella curious how the HELL anyone would come up with screwin' a TREE let alone the bugs.  And oh, the humiliation for Mehrunes.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 3/11/2023 at 6:12 AM, LongDukDong said:

Admittedly, I'd be hella curious how the HELL anyone would come up with screwin' a TREE let alone the bugs.  And oh, the humiliation for Mehrunes.

that's interesting thought, I'm also wonder about that, maybe the easy way is oral sex.

• 2 months later...