Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

1 hour ago, shouganai said:

Hi guys, I edited the Entrepreneur mod more. I just need to figure out how to change the requirement to buy sex slaves cost 1 prisoner instead of tools and hardwood. Or maybe have it 1 prisoner and 1 *hardwood* ehehehe

Anyways I messaged the original mod creator for permission to share this here, as looking through the source code he put a lot of work in to this.

Fingers crossed!

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launche1111.jpg.5639126e1919d20ebefffcd10923b773.jpg

Hat's off to your endeavor, my friend.

Modding for Bannerlord is currently relatively limited until the official modding tools are released. They should be released within the year according to TaleWorlds, so I'd advise waiting until then before embarking on any major modding projects. Minor mods are already able to be made, however.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:46 PM, Touchmedaddy said:

Yeah I already did. It went from quite brutal to downright disgusting.

well, considering that it has our "place that should not be named" on the title i suppose was expected, that's their speciality

yea atm there isnt a way , far as i understand, to unpack the files for textures and meshes, animations hidden in the .tpac format. whats out there now are xml edits. for changing stats and opening the sliders on body edits. Soon™.

1 hour ago, iikata said:

Hey! Is anyone able to share the Captivity mod that was linked earlier in a PM? Can't seem to find it!

Perhaps PM the Op?   but its buggy af  and a crash fest so be warned

56 minutes ago, prakhan said:

yea atm there isnt a way , far as i understand, to unpack the files for textures and meshes, animations hidden in the .tpac format. whats out there now are xml edits. for changing stats and opening the sliders on body edits. Soon™.

Perhaps PM the Op?   but its buggy af  and a crash fest so be warned

there are some texture in .gtex as well.
This file itself is a encrypted texture packs found in . "*GAMEPATH*\Modules\Native\TileSets\gtex_files"

18 minutes ago, The Butler said:

there are some texture in .gtex as well.
This file itself is a encrypted texture packs found in . "*GAMEPATH*\Modules\Native\TileSets\gtex_files"

Right same thing. Till Taleworlds gives us the tools  or the smart kids figure out how to get~into/ unpack those files . We are at a holding point limited to what can be modded. But the speed at whats happening now  is great if not amazing considering how long it took taleworlds to put out the game.

idk what makes it crash. tried it in a base game no other mods. crashes after first encounter  2nd or 3rd cont...  tried with fixed launcher   same deal? what version are you using of the base game... i mean i want it to work

Yep just tried again.. no other mods  soon as i hit continue after first encounter ctd.. let me know your secret @Takehitsu

35 minutes ago, prakhan said:

idk what makes it crash. tried it in a base game no other mods. crashes after first encounter  2nd or 3rd cont...  tried with fixed launcher   same deal? what version are you using of the base game... i mean i want it to work

Yep just tried again.. no other mods  soon as i hit continue after first encounter ctd.. 

I think it doesn't work anymore with all the updates. It worked fine for me before they started doing those new Beta updates.

17 hours ago, prakhan said:

top of page 6... its a crash fest   again  you have been warned

Thanks alot! And ah that's a shame. Tried it out and indeed, it crashes after the first encounter for me too. A shame because it's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

1 hour ago, Scypio said:

Guess i'll need to make my own.

Dewit. I'm not a modder, but if you ever wanted help with something like the scenarios and text that would appear in the mod, then I'd love to help!

7 hours ago, Scypio said:

Guess i'll need to make my own.

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I'd welcome an non crash captivity/dungeon mod that doesnt involve underage shit. 

And also doesn't involves me jacking off horses without my consent. But hey that's just my preference. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was a crash fest for me too, I had it crash upon getting captured and other army attacking bandits that led me around the map. Really hoping modding tools come out soon so modders can hopefully do magic with this game, it has a heavy promise for slavery based mods!

I doubt we'll see the tools come out for modding for the next several months.  From what I gather Taleworlds wants to focus on using everyone in EA as real time bug fix testers so that they have much more data coming in to help them identify and fix everything that isn't working correctly quickly.  Such a huge number of features for kingdom management and a large number of perks aren't even implemented yet specifically to reduce the number of things that can go wrong to help streamline the bug fixing process.

I'd say when all the perks are implemented without mods and and features are fully implemented is the earliest we can hope for those modding tools.  Given current progress and given current speed of updates and number of things that are disabled I'd say probably 6-12 months from now at the earliest.  More likely though is within 3 months of the game being declared full release after the EA period.  So roughly 12-15 months from now.

In the meantime modders have enough access to be able to figure out what they need to know to be able to dive head first into things when the full release and tool suite are announced.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, dalenir said:

About modding textures:

Those are stored in .gtex files.

You can access them via Unity: https://support.gametextures.com/article/107-how-to-use-the-gt-toolkit-with-gtex

I don't know if it is the only way but this should give you all a hint how to mod them.

Sorry if the question sounds casual, and sorry for bad english but where are thoses .gtex files located please?