Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

A new mod was created that added even more sliders.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/197

Should be able to tweak bodies to your liking now.

Edit: If anyone finds whatever file the companions are found in, please share! I want to edit the appearances of a few companions, but all I can seem to find are the lords and story characters..none of the randomly generated wanderer's that you can recruit.

44 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

A new mod was created that added even more sliders.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/197

Should be able to tweak bodies to your liking now.

Edit: If anyone finds whatever file the companions are found in, please share! I want to edit the appearances of a few companions, but all I can seem to find are the lords and story characters..none of the randomly generated wanderer's that you can recruit.

they are not randomly generated i keep finding that same ones over and over. 

24 minutes ago, zargonryu said:

Companions should be in spspecialcharacters, however all wanderers are randomly generated and as far as Ive read the only thing you can edit are stats and racial base.

Yeah, I looked in there. I thought there was another place with more info..but I guess not. The file does only have the bare minimum, no way to edit appearance it seems. They don't even have the randomized names in there..just their suffixes. But its easy enough to track down who you're looking for.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:20 AM, Goddifist said:

So i've been watching the modding scene and I saw someone made this today: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/138

With this having been made think its possible we can get the basis of a brothel mod started? Hell even a prostitution mod! Cause right now it looks we can get a few items going:

Simple "Cow" Farm

Simple Brothel ownership

Simple Prostitution

and by "simple" I mean you just build the structure in the case of a cow farm or brothel and it just gives you money or for the prostitution mod, you just select "Wait in random men's beds" and that too just gives you money. no real event structure yet or other uses passed its just there and you can do it.

Capture the player when they lose and make the player into the cow/prostitute until they're rescued by their kingdom taking the settlement.

No kingdom? Gotta wait for any kingdom to take the city and maybe you'll get an opportunity to escape or maybe you'll just become someone else's bitch.

12 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Yeah, I looked in there. I thought there was another place with more info..but I guess not. The file does only have the bare minimum, no way to edit appearance it seems. They don't even have the randomized names in there..just their suffixes. But its easy enough to track down who you're looking for.

Did a bit of digging and It looks like there's info on the characters here: \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\companions.xml

Not really sure, but it looks like you can edit stats, culture, set "body properties", a "face key" and equipment.

edit:

Anyone feeling creative? I could think a few "upgrades" that could be made to the prisoner artwork located at \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI\SpriteParts\ui_fullbackgrounds\wait_prisoner_female.png

20 minutes ago, Lisa Tepes said:

Did a bit of digging and It looks like there's info on the characters here: \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\companions.xml

Not really sure, but it looks like you can edit stats, culture, set "body properties", a "face key" and equipment.

edit:

Anyone feeling creative? I could think a few "upgrades" that could be made to the prisoner artwork located at \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI\SpriteParts\ui_fullbackgrounds\wait_prisoner_female.png

I don't think those are the recruit-able characters. I looked at the names in there and none of them match whats in my encyclopedia.

40 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I don't think those are the recruit-able characters. I looked at the names in there and none of them match whats in my encyclopedia.

Hmmmm... well i looked in \Mount & Blade II\Bannerlord\Modules\StoryMode\ModuleData\storymode_characters.xml and that seems to hold the info for your brother from the main quest, as well as the other quest related characters. Has that same format too. Looks like the character info is pretty standard.

Spoiler

</NPCCharacter>
  <NPCCharacter id="storymode_imperial_mentor_istiana" name="{=uCmEaWOI}Istiana" age="50" is_female="true" battleTemplate="NPCCharacter.empire_lord_lady_battle_equipment" civilianTemplate="NPCCharacter.noncombatant_template_empire_noblewoman" default_group="Infantry" is_hero="true" culture="Culture.empire" occupation="Special">
    <face>
      <BodyProperties version="3" age="102.37" weight="0.4422" build="0.5789" key="0005580FC03C200BDB84B49DACA43AB73D8087C8B504F703DAAC6C108CDCA6990BA976BC0AA8F58C0000000000000000000000000000000000000000003C1040" />
    </face>
    <Traits>
      <Trait id="BalancedFightingSkills" value="0" />
      <Trait id="Commander" value="8" />
      <Trait id="Politician" value="6" />
      <Trait id="Manager" value="7" />
      <Trait id="Valor" value="1" />
      <Trait id="Honor" value="1" />
      <Trait id="Generosity" value="-1" />
      <Trait id="Oligarchic" value="1" />
    </Traits>
    <!-- Should not have any armor -->
    <equipmentSet>
      <equipment slot="Item0" id="Item.empire_sword_3_t3" />
      <equipment slot="Head" id="Item.ironlame_feathered_spangenhelm_over_mail" />
      <equipment slot="Body" id="Item.empire_horseman_armor" />
      <equipment slot="Gloves" id="Item.decorated_imperial_gauntlets" />
      <equipment slot="Leg" id="Item.decorated_imperial_boots" />
      <equipment slot="Horse" id="Item.noble_horse" />
      <equipment slot="HorseHarness" id="Item.chain_horse_harness" />
    </equipmentSet>
    <equipmentSet civilian="true">
      <equipment slot="Body" id="Item.vlandian_woman_dress" />
      <equipment slot="Leg" id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <equipment slot="Cape" id="Item.scarf" />
      <equipment slot="Horse" id="Item.noble_horse" />
    </equipmentSet>

Highly likely that the companions are not implemented yet, it is an early access game.

However comparing the companions and the wanderers has 2 main differences imo. 1 hero is true for companions and false for wanderers, 2 Companions use a face and body key, where as wanderers use template and tags.

1 hour ago, zargonryu said:

Highly likely that the companions are not implemented yet, it is an early access game.

However comparing the companions and the wanderers has 2 main differences imo. 1 hero is true for companions and false for wanderers, 2 Companions use a face and body key, where as wanderers use template and tags.

i found Companions they are in the taverns. I know they are companions cause the face name and bodies never change. 

7 minutes ago, justhere2look said:

i found Companions they are in the taverns. I know they are companions cause the face name and bodies never change. 

He's saying there might be a difference between wanderers and companions. We can currently recruit wanders from the taverns, but companions could be something different.

About the gtex files they belong to Graphine.

You can use the free trial for unreal to view the gtex files by opening the gts file with tile viewer.

Also you could technically export parts of the texture, edit them and rebuild them using the tile set studio.

But read the license agreement before doing that.

Hopefully in the future there wil be something easier to use.

Something that doesn't require downloading a free trial of something

Wanderer seems to be one of many possible Occupations for characters, it happens to be the one for the characters we can recruit in taverns. This is a list of occupations in the code so far:

Tavernkeeper,    Mercenary,    Lord,    Lady,    GoodsTrader,    ArenaMaster,    Companion,    Villager,    Soldier,    Townsfolk,    GuildMaster,    Marshall,    TournamentFixer,    RansomBroker,    Weaponsmith,    Armorer,    HorseTrader,    TavernWench,    ShopKeeper,    TavernGameHost,    Bandit,    Wanderer,    Artisan,    Merchant,    Preacher,    Headman,    GangLeader,    RuralNotable,    Outlaw,    MinorFactionCharacter,    PrisonGuard,    Guard,    ShopWorker,    Musician,    Gangster,    Blacksmith,    Judge,    BannerBearer,    CaravanGuard,    Special.

Basically all the named/notable characters are heroes, with different parameters.

Now I got confused as to what you mean by companion, so if you mean characters that we can romance, those are chosen by comparing the characters properties age, sex and rank against value ranges set by the "MarriageModel". By default its 18-40 for males, 18-35 for females and their family must own a kingdom (not 100% certain about the kingdom part, I don't play the game a lot but looks like it in the code).

The companion system doesn't seem finished in this EA version of the game. There are no actual companions in the game yet. The only type of characters you can recruit are called "Wanderer" in the Encyclopedia. They have random names and faces with their title being connected to preset skill levels. Such as someone listed as "The Black" will have 120 in all melee and 130 in crossbows. There is one in each capital's tavern and are randomly generated when you start a new game. However, once recruited, they are listed under your companions section of the Clan screen.

I believe that is where the confusion was. Companions ARE listed in the xml files with names and appearance data, but are not in the game yet. Wanderer's are also in there, listed under their titles only, but have no appearance data. So it seems like we can only change our player character's appearance and the appearance of story characters and nobles. But not our companions. So I guess we're stuck with the terrible random faces we spawn when we start a new game =(

Edit: I can confirm the randomness of the wanderers. I started a new game and went to seek out another "The Black" character. They had a different name, face and hairstyle..but the exact same skills. So the appearance is certainly random.

5 hours ago, Lisa Tepes said:

He's saying there might be a difference between wanderers and companions. We can currently recruit wanders from the taverns, but companions could be something different.

there is companions tab on the clan page when you recruit people from bars they then go there. 

9 hours ago, justhere2look said:

there is companions tab on the clan page when you recruit people from bars they then go there. 

As I've already stated, those are wanderers and not companions. They are listed as wanderers both in the encyclopedia and the xml files. BUT, they go under the companions tab when you recruit them. The ACTUAL companions listed in the game files, the ones with preset names, appearances and everything else..are not in the game yet. Or at least no one online has found any yet. The wanderers are randomly generated when you start a new game between a bunch of preset names and faces.

Alright, So we can move on from debating terminology. "Companions aren't yet fully implemented in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord" (PCgamer). 

Wanderers could be considered a type of companion, but they aren't companions in the traditional sense. They are random instead of static intentionally crafted NPCs.

SO, if we are able to change the data in the Wanderers to allow for the face data, we might be able to create our own companions by augmenting the wanderers. We might need to mess around with the <bodyProperties> maybe we can force our own data and stop the randomization somehow?

Edit:

So the mod 'Companion overhaul' on the nexus has re implemented "previously disabled companions" somehow. Also they updated their body info using "Full Body Sliders" by Dinoicy

3 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

As I've already stated, those are wanderers and not companions. They are listed as wanderers both in the encyclopedia and the xml files. BUT, they go under the companions tab when you recruit them. The ACTUAL companions listed in the game files, the ones with preset names, appearances and everything else..are not in the game yet. Or at least no one online has found any yet. The wanderers are randomly generated when you start a new game between a bunch of preset names and faces.

and im telling you that over my 15 games i have encountered the same person 15 times that was in a inn and i could recruit them. 

17 minutes ago, MasterQuinn said:

They are randomly generated within a certain set of parameters. This has been confirmed by the game devs, as has the fact that the predefined companions are not implemented yet. Stop derailing the tread with this nonsense.

then can you please explain the difference then. 

edit now i get what you guys mean 

Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\spspecialcharacters.xml

is not there is that what you meant by not implemented?