Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Oh yeah. Can't wait for better female nude model and texture mod. 

I know right it looks like they just added tits to the male model. No body sliders at all which seems odd seeing how they have so many face sliders.

For those wondering, the mesh removal is quite simple.

Edit the Skins.xml file in Modules > Native > ModuleData. CTRL+F for NAME="WOMAN" , and replace both "UNDERWEAR_FEMALE" and "UNDERWEAR_FEMALE_TOP" in that entry with "BODY_FEMALE_A". This will get you the results in the screenshots in this thread.

The body is modeled, nipples and vagina included, although it's kind of a shitty model. And. as you can see, it's a barbiedoll texture. That said, I wanted to let everyone know how to do it, since right now I have four loyal female bodyguards eagerly accompanying me into battle naked, which is awesome.

Now, someone with more skill than me figure out how to texture it, or inject a new, less shite, model. And then make me a harem or brothel mod.

@MasterQuinn I was even cruder, just deleting the "Underwear" references... so it looked like this...

body_meta_mesh_upperbody="box_a"
          legs_mesh="feet_female_a"
          hands_mesh="hands_female_a"
          face_meta_mesh="head_female_a"
          underwear_bottom_mesh=""
          underwear_top_mesh="" >

I should mention that this is editing the file "skins.xml" in the Modules>Native>ModuleData directory of the game.

31 minutes ago, coms77 said:

Yea, with such a large playerbase and (supposedly) good modding tools I hope we'll see something at least on the level of Skyrim mods. I just wonder how long it will take, and if it happens at all. It'd be a shame if this game doesn't support custom animations.

From what I understand it should support custom animations, but I say that without hard evidence. Hopefully we see something good soon.

As noted, it really depends on the modding tools and how friendly it is to use. From what I've seen, it seems this engine is a bit interesting but I have to see what the code is underneath when they do release it.

5 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Do you know what a woman looks like or have you only seen them in hentai? Those women look perfectly fine.

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing, but was too afraid to say it. They aren't the pinnacle of femininity, but they look just fine. I've seen way worse.

This game need to be the best for sex mods.. I hope devs give a good editor for modders and modders can create sex animations, scenes, quests 18+, slavery mods with system... Game devs promised the best mod editor for EVERYTHING, i hope Bannerlord can to be flagman of 18+ mods. Kappa

1 minute ago, justhere2look said:

i swear this game looks and feels like game of thrones. 

However upon playing it i have yet to capture a female peasant. 

i also have yet find the crime ring in the cites. 

Walk around the streets a bit in cities and talk to the people with names that aren't job titles.

If they have a blue exclamation mark above their heads then they're a criminal with a job for you.

As for female peasants, have you tried one of the female troops mods?

Personally I'm looking forward to making cuntplomazon again once I have the tools for it.