Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

On 4/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, Amytheone said:

I'm confused, what exactly are you saying I will see?

I'm trying to say that I agreed with you. The female model in Mount and Blade 2 look completely fine and there is many other game that is way worse. Skyrim for example. Sorry, my english isn't good.

Spoiler

1.jpg.5f6eb2c9547afd93731a0857cf9e4144.jpg

5 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

Can anyone who understands modding in Bannerlord tell me if changing textures is currently possible? Or will we have to wait for the modding tools the developers promised?

No tools to export/import that (yet). The files are different now.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

No tools to export/import that (yet). The files are different now.

Yeah I tried to see if I could work around it and use some assets from the sims/Skyrim/FO4 to add nipples and pubic hair but to no avail

On 4/1/2020 at 6:37 AM, Amytheone said:

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing, but was too afraid to say it. They aren't the pinnacle of femininity, but they look just fine. I've seen way worse.

Ah me too... I love the way female chars look. Sure some sliders of the body are missing but the model is very realistic. I also love the ankle line and feet. First game where i see a female feet well made.

3 hours ago, Mebri said:

Ah me too... I love the way female chars look. Sure some sliders of the body are missing but the model is very realistic. I also love the ankle line and feet. First game where i see a female feet well made.

You say this like the game has any sliders for the body. As far as I can tell, there's only height - and that just scales the character up and down, head included.

1 hour ago, LovelyLad said:

You say this like the game has any sliders for the body. As far as I can tell, there's only height - and that just scales the character up and down, head included.

The weight, build, and age sliders are hidden, but you can access them with the console mod.

1 hour ago, Charlezany said:

The weight, build, and age sliders are hidden, but you can access them with the console mod.

Do they work with the console mod though?

Anyways, the game needs a lot of fixes before the devs will think of a devkit release.

1 hour ago, Charlezany said:

Nice. Any deets on how to do this? (for lazy people that don't want to google, and for future users that read these posts).

About modding textures:

Those are stored in .gtex files.

You can access them via Unity: https://support.gametextures.com/article/107-how-to-use-the-gt-toolkit-with-gtex

I don't know if it is the only way but this should give you all a hint how to mod them.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, assassin394 said:

I'm trying to say that I agreed with you. The female model in Mount and Blade 2 look completely fine and there is many other game that is way worse. Skyrim for example. Sorry, my english isn't good.

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.5f6eb2c9547afd93731a0857cf9e4144.jpg

Ah right, yeah, I get you. Sorry if I seemed hostile, your english is absolutely fine, I'm just a moron at interpreting text.

Have a nice day!

On 4/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, Charlezany said:

Walk around the streets a bit in cities and talk to the people with names that aren't job titles.

If they have a blue exclamation mark above their heads then they're a criminal with a job for you.

As for female peasants, have you tried one of the female troops mods?

Personally I'm looking forward to making cuntplomazon again once I have the tools for it.

no i have not tried any female troops mods, but i have found those criminals but i want how to put my own gang there instead? 

cause i could very easily see some sort mod that allows you to lend money to a merchant in that city that would either pay you back in goods, money or if he fails his own daughter, which could be place in player owned brothel. 

14 hours ago, dalenir said:

About modding textures:

Those are stored in .gtex files.

You can access them via Unity: https://support.gametextures.com/article/107-how-to-use-the-gt-toolkit-with-gtex

I don't know if it is the only way but this should give you all a hint how to mod them.

You are a patron saint and the world will sing of your praise.

Right now we've had the hardest time unpacking these but this should do the trick. I'm currently working on a C# write to overwrite the skins call, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

2 hours ago, Methos said:

You are a patron saint and the world will sing of your praise.

Right now we've had the hardest time unpacking these but this should do the trick. I'm currently working on a C# write to overwrite the skins call, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Pardon my asking, but why is it necessary to overwrite the call? If we have access to the textures finally, via this Unity tool, and we already have a workaround for removing the underwear, why cant we just edit the texture directly? 

There is a mod that unlocks the hidden body sliders. It has height, age, weight and build. So now you can finetune it and make them look much better. Limited, but better than it was. There is also the mod to make the unarmored model nude. Plus one that can make your troops female. We're on our way.

If you go into your Lords.xml and copy a specific line, you can actually share presets. Copy it and literally press control V ingame while creating your character and it will apply the changes. So we can share our creations ? Below is one I found on the Nexus from the NPC Revamp mod.

Ex: 

<BodyProperties version="4" age="25.84" weight="0.5" build="0.5"  key="0005000440002006BB766A9C0343D887E75DC4285B7D7910A02BCA176D62247C019776130973637200000000000000000000000000000000000000007F2440C3"  />

So i've been watching the modding scene and I saw someone made this today: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/138

With this having been made think its possible we can get the basis of a brothel mod started? Hell even a prostitution mod! Cause right now it looks we can get a few items going:

Simple "Cow" Farm

Simple Brothel ownership

Simple Prostitution

and by "simple" I mean you just build the structure in the case of a cow farm or brothel and it just gives you money or for the prostitution mod, you just select "Wait in random men's beds" and that too just gives you money. no real event structure yet or other uses passed its just there and you can do it.

With the new kingdom + clan mechanics, like influence or laws, I see a lot of potential not just to make the quick and cheap sex mods, but really immersive ones instead.

For example: Say you do join a kingdom and persuade/seduce every male lord to vote on your law with relationship improvements so that they screw your brains out? Well, after a certain number of times you do so it'd make sense the servants start spreading the word you're just a slattern that has 'bewitched' all the nobles and you start losing influence everyday. So that in this way, you could totes do this seduction shtick with one or two lords only...but if you fuck the whole kingdom, no responsible person can take you seriously anymore.

OTOH not joining a kingdom and living freely doesn't have this problem! Sure, you might not have access to call upon other kingdom armies or pass legislation or such, but you can have teh sex with whichever lord or lady you like in order to barter for that nice horse you saw in their barter tab.

Stuff like this, or yea...if you rape some random looter or whatever it's all like *shrug*, but do that to a character and you can expect them and their family to not forgive you anytime soon or at all. It just really makes me hope folks script such stuff in or heck, I might actually learn how to do it myself once the tools get released since it really does have potential that games like Skyrim simply didn't.