Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

7 hours ago, guims79 said:

Sorry if the question sounds casual, and sorry for bad english but where are thoses .gtex files located please?

your sheet here ...  then .... SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\gtex_files

Fairly sure this is also important \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages for your .tpac files again i know less then nothing but i would guess thats the texture packs  also meshes list in that directory.

I would hazard a guess that's where we will be changing armor and textures  once we can unpack and re~pack those files

the animation tpac and bodies_meshes i,m sure will be a focus...

But i dont know

On 4/17/2020 at 10:19 PM, prakhan said:

idk what makes it crash. tried it in a base game no other mods. crashes after first encounter  2nd or 3rd cont...  tried with fixed launcher   same deal? what version are you using of the base game... i mean i want it to work

Yep just tried again.. no other mods  soon as i hit continue after first encounter ctd.. let me know your secret @Takehitsu

I'm myself running version 1.0.11 with fixed launcher and buch of other mods, only had couple crashes when the party I was captured by lost a battle, otherwise it was running fine.

11 hours ago, prakhan said:

your sheet here ...  then .... SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\gtex_files

Fairly sure this is also important \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages for your .tpac files again i know less then nothing but i would guess thats the texture packs  also meshes list in that directory.

I would hazard a guess that's where we will be changing armor and textures  once we can unpack and re~pack those files

the animation tpac and bodies_meshes i,m sure will be a focus...

But i dont know

Thank you.

I will update results of my experiments here.

6 hours ago, bootleg_Bill421 said:

thing crashes like hell though. so ill wait for a better version of it.

It crashes because it uses some code that was previously in the game and is no more.

Currently struggling to simply overwrites the captivity and load my own events... There's probably something stupid i'm missing somewhere...

27 minutes ago, horynych said:

Someone posted this a while ago, I haven't tried it myself though: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/17?tab=files

This works fine, and has since day one, but I dont think that is what he was asking. That mod just removes the underwear, and though the female body underneath is modeled, it isn't textured in any significant way, leaving naked women to look like barbie dolls. Men wind up looking like ken dolls because their bits aren't modeled at all.

Sadly, no one has yet to make any progress with unpacking the game's texture files, nevermind the models. So, unless someone happens to get lucky and figure it out, we'll have to wait for mod tools from TW, which will probably be a while.

21 minutes ago, MasterQuinn said:

This works fine, and has since day one, but I dont think that is what he was asking. That mod just removes the underwear, and though the female body underneath is modeled, it isn't textured in any significant way, leaving naked women to look like barbie dolls. Men wind up looking like ken dolls because their bits aren't modeled at all.

Sadly, no one has yet to make any progress with unpacking the game's texture files, nevermind the models. So, unless someone happens to get lucky and figure it out, we'll have to wait for mod tools from TW, which will probably be a while.

I see! Yeah I guess you are right!

12 minutes ago, Goddifist said:

does anybody know how to code in C#?

I know a bit of C#, although I haven't used it for many years. Do you have a question or just looking for someone to work on a mod?

26 minutes ago, horynych said:

I see! Yeah I guess you are right!

I know a bit of C#, although I haven't used it for many years. Do you have a question or just looking for someone to work on a mod?

I just wanna figure it out so I can take a crack at making an event mod tbh. But theres a lot of commands i just dont get.

Fixed some bugs, toned it the fuck down. renamed it because im dumb and thought there was some weird conflict. there's a source and .csproj if anyone wants to try it out. you'll probably have to fix the dll references to compile though. i cant figure out how to make settlement/prisons work but at this point i dont care anymore.

edit: i didnt write the original mod, just had dnSpy handy

CaptivityEvents.zip

2 hours ago, ioe23 said:

Fixed some bugs, toned it the fuck down. renamed it because im dumb and thought there was some weird conflict. there's a source and .csproj if anyone wants to try it out. you'll probably have to fix the dll references to compile though. i cant figure out how to make settlement/prisons work but at this point i dont care anymore.

CaptivityEvents.zip 18.79 kB · 23 downloads

lol was it that bad?

4 hours ago, ioe23 said:

CaptivityEvents.zip 18.79 kB · 32 downloads

Nice work! Tested it for an hour or so and it ran as it should, no crashes. How difficult was it to make those adjustments to the mod text and stuff?

So I edited the skins.xml, then downloaded and tried out the Detailed Character Creation, but found out that the underwear was back on.  I took a look at the mod itself and, just like the skins.xml in the Native, I discovered the same file and made identical edits.  Now I could use the mod without underwear.  Just did an environment test and screenshot of the new character in a tavern.  Sorry it wasn't focused, but I thought it looked funny everybody had appeared to mind their own business except that one lady who happened to JUST lean back and in to take a good long look at the character.  ?vsXd3K5.jpg

6 minutes ago, Casedy said:

So I edited the skins.xml, then downloaded and tried out the Detailed Character Creation, but found out that the underwear was back on.  I took a look at the mod itself and, just like the skins.xml in the Native, I discovered the same file and made identical edits.  Now I could use the mod without underwear.  Just did an environment test and screenshot of the new character in a tavern.  Sorry it wasn't focused, but I thought it looked funny everybody had appeared to mind their own business except that one lady who happened to JUST lean back and in to take a good long look at the character.  ?vsXd3K5.jpg

Lolverslab does not support imgur.
The image will only display properly if you have at least seen it once in the imgur site.

5 hours ago, ioe23 said:

CaptivityEvents.zip 18.79 kB · 40 downloads

Thank you, I was hoping someone might fix and update that mod, I hope it wasn't too much trouble to edit everything out and make it not crash all the time ?

31 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Lolverslab does not support imgur.
The image will only display properly if you have at least seen it once in the imgur site.

Ah, okay.  What image uploading site would you recommend?  Meanwhile, here: Screenshot.  (For those who get Access Denied, just refresh the page and it will show up).

9 minutes ago, Anisei said:

Thank you, I was hoping someone might fix and update that mod, I hope it wasn't too much trouble to edit everything out and make it not crash all the time ?

I want to add the recommendation I have sent in private over PMs.

PLEASE, if you can, put the events dynamically in XML format outside the dll.

For example

You put it as XML entities,each game menu thingy as an XML format, really the way its set up its like MADE to keep in XML format. Thus the text does not need to be hard coded.

Its easy to expand on it, translate it etc. Since the code delegates, you can easily refer to the name of the function in the XML and thus you can easily write fifty new text events that basically do the same thing that an existing  ...