Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

1 hour ago, justhere2look said:

then can you please explain the difference then. 

edit now i get what you guys mean 

Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\spspecialcharacters.xml

is not there is that what you meant by not implemented?

Give this a read. Talks about the wanders, and what skills are tied to their "names".

https://www.naguide.com/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-companion-wanderer-statistics/

Should help explain it better then I can.

Edit:

\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\heroes.xml has all the leaders of the factions. Could be added to to create your own faction leaders and factions.

The whole reason I brought up this wanderer/companion thing was to see if there was a way to change how the wanderers look in the files. I was just trying to clear things up with the false information being thrown around. Sorry if it got derailed. So in the end..the answer seems to be no, you cannot change how they look. At least using the same methods as the PC and lords. Maybe someone will find a way in the future.

12 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

So in the end..the answer seems to be no, you cannot change how they look. At least using the same methods as the PC and lords. Maybe someone will find a way in the future.

have you seen the 'Companion overhaul' mod on the nexus? How that person did that seems like it could be something that could at least point you in the right direction.

50 minutes ago, Lisa Tepes said:

have you seen the 'Companion overhaul' mod on the nexus? How that person did that seems like it could be something that could at least point you in the right direction.

Oh wow, nope. That just got uploaded today, awesome. I mean it doesnt let me customize them myself..but still leagues better than the vanilla ones. I'll have to see if I can find out how he did it.

Edit: that didnt take long haha. They weren't manual edits. They just changed the min and max for the sliders the randomizer uses. So its restricted to generating something more consistently decent. So still no custom edits.

3 hours ago, Charlezany said:

34 Brothels seems like an awful lot for a village.

Maybe you should have that set up as Whores instead?

That sounds like out of Ishuzoku Reviewers anime show lol a lot of Brothels from different species in a village/ town

On 4/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, NumberXer0 said:

Oh wow, nope. That just got uploaded today, awesome. I mean it doesnt let me customize them myself..but still leagues better than the vanilla ones. I'll have to see if I can find out how he did it.

Edit: that didnt take long haha. They weren't manual edits. They just changed the min and max for the sliders the randomizer uses. So its restricted to generating something more consistently decent. So still no custom edits.

Hey. I'm the author of Companion Overhaul. It's as you said it's basically restricted generation. I updated the mod to change the faces when you start a new save through dll so it's not compatible with other mods that update other aspects of companions (stats, etc).

It's also compatible with Detailed Character Generation so you'll have a good base of generated companions that you can also edit to your liking :)

20 hours ago, Nexussuckstwice said:

M&B 1.011 installation package was less than half a gig in size. How the hell they made it almost 50 now? :(

Its map tile sets, they range from 4MB to 70MB and there is 22GB worth of tile sets in the game

On 4/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, NumberXer0 said:

The madlads did it. This mod now supports editing NPCs with sliders.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/118?tab=description

Just a quick add if you want to get ride of the underwear while using that excellent mod just edit out underwear_male, underwear_female, and underwear_female_top from

\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\!DCC\ModuleData\skins.xml . No need to edit the base game files now. Well except for the Launcher files because you need Fixed Launcher to get the extra sliders to work and that does change a few base game files but only for the launcher.  

On 4/7/2020 at 1:54 PM, NumberXer0 said:

The whole reason I brought up this wanderer/companion thing was to see if there was a way to change how the wanderers look in the files. I was just trying to clear things up with the false information being thrown around. Sorry if it got derailed. So in the end..the answer seems to be no, you cannot change how they look. At least using the same methods as the PC and lords. Maybe someone will find a way in the future.

You may have already figured this out by now, but just in case you haven't. Wanderers are un-recruited companions. The name is simply different depending on whether or not you have recruited them, then they become companions. Also, from my understanding, the wanderers are randomly generated and are tied to your specific save file. That said, you can edit their appearance with this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/118?tab=posts.

In fact, you can edit anyone's appearance with it. You can also save appearances and paste them to other characters or simply save characters you've created.  To save and paste, you have to open the edit appearance screen from the encyclopedia page, use ctrl-C to copy the code, then ctrl-v to paste that code into notepad. Vice versa to paste an appearance. It only works if you use notepad for some reason. **There's no obvious part of the screen to copy or paste a code, just copy or paste anywhere on the screen. Hope this helps. *Also, I've found that the mod turns the Amazonian army from the Amazons mod into an army of Amazonian babies.

1 hour ago, visby said:

Just a quick add if you want to get ride of the underwear while using that excellent mod just edit out underwear_male, underwear_female, and underwear_female_top from

\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\!DCC\ModuleData\skins.xml . No need to edit the base game files now. Well except for the Launcher files because you need Fixed Launcher to get the extra sliders to work and that does change a few base game files but only for the launcher.  

Beat me to it. Took me a while to refresh the page.

5 hours ago, oava1234 said:

From what I can gather that screenshot was first posted on 4chan and the poster implied that he was making the mod. He didn't give any links tho so that's a shame

Given that it's 4chan, equal chance that it's fake, or it will be an excellent mod.

Not really what I'm after anyway. I need a mod that lets me build a brothel as a  type of workshop, and allows me to put female prisoners into it the same way you can throw them in the dungeon. The more famous the prisoner, the greater she increases it's income. Then, maybe as a later edition, some form of 'training'.

43 minutes ago, MasterQuinn said:

Given that it's 4chan, equal chance that it's fake, or it will be an excellent mod.

Not really what I'm after anyway. I need a mod that lets me build a brothel as a  type of workshop, and allows me to put female prisoners into it the same way you can throw them in the dungeon. The more famous the prisoner, the greater she increases it's income. Then, maybe as a later edition, some form of 'training'.

Yeah it seems almost too good to be true that after a week of early access we would get mods like that but I want to remain hopeful. These things tend to go hand in hand anyway so if that mod ever gets released I doubt it will take long for a brothel mod to get released as well.

Well I can think of many different kind of mods for a really flavorful Mount and blade.
However it would need changes in some game mechanics.
Some of them are...

The lord/king

• Be able to capture enemy nobles and put them in your Castle dungeon, where you could fuck them. (--honor +base morale 1day)
  • Be able to mindbreak enemy nobles through fucking or other means to later return them to (-honor %chance% of weakening enemy town)
  • Allow your soldiers to have fun with citizens when raiding a town/village (--renewon ++morale(1day))

Effects changes based on NPC reputation

The Ruthless mercenary/thug

• Raid village and let your men fuck locals for a boost in morale ( Duration 1 day (+morale --renewon)
  • Keep some of the locals to yourself for a small boost in base morale (and some fucking) (+base morale +Assassinate chance if no guard)

The slaver

Small change in prisoner system and companions job

• Capture villagers to use them as slaves (they could escape if you don't have any Companion set as guard) (+infamy)
  • Trade slaves with bandits hideouts (cheap) or Underground market in towns with the aristocrats (Slaves need to be of good quality) (+infamy)
  • Nobles and high nobles could be used and prostitutes (++Infamy --renewon )

These are only ideas....

On 4/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, The Butler said:

Unfortunatelly GT Toolkit does not open the gtex files at all. Always giving error.
Screenshot_2.png.519c904442248aab84598d290ee127a5.png

On 4/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, MasterQuinn said:

Damn shame

On 4/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, dalenir said:

Whelp, it was a guess! Thanks for testing it htough The Butler

Hello, looks like you guys are having trouble opening the GTEX files, so after a long while of scouring the internet to a forum post made back in 2010 https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4835 his findings proved useful all to say that said files were just compressed.

Though he did say that not all of the files could be solved his way and indeed these files in Bannerlord are much different than his FFXIV files in that these are compressed using the fastLZ implementation of the LZ77 compression algorithm (which is well-documented and has a publicly available Python version), this was found out by reading the legible data inside and the XML data literally shows the file name for the original images for all of the GTEX files.

Thats about as far as we have gotten in 2 days as where looking for patterns in the data so we can uncompress them with out having to brute force every possibility and all this because i wanted the map of Bannerlord as my background with out the current Jpg compression that's on the internet at the moment ?

16 hours ago, MasterQuinn said:

16 hours ago, oava1234 said:

Yeah it seems almost too good to be true that after a week of early access we would get mods like that but I want to remain hopeful. These things tend to go hand in hand anyway so if that mod ever gets released I doubt it will take long for a brothel mod to get released as well.

I'm pretty sure it would take longer to fake the screenshots than it would to mod this in lel

also jsut seen this posted it is supposedly that mod

MOTYCaptivitySexEvents.zip