Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

9 hours ago, Anisei said:

Is there a way to disable the loss of items? I personally always like keeping my hard earned items. Or at least to get a custom quest of retrieving such items? Sexlab Defeat does something like that, so I wonder if it can be done here too :)

Turn down any of the difficulty settings after you are captured and before you click any of the dialog options. It will disable the item loss. Haven't really figured out how to interact with inventories yet.

Changes:

- A random unit from your capture party will be selected to be the child's father. This creates a new hero on the fly that is added to your clan, then immediately lost. This may or may not blow up your save in 30 hours.

I'm pretty much done with working on this unless i find crashes, anyone else can feel free to take any of the code as needed.

CaptivityEvents.zip

I wish i was smart enough to make my own mods for this.. But i can barely type....  Love the work your all doing with the captivity.. and the frame work mods. Amazing what the community has done in weeks/days  and took TW 9? years.

All that aside  i found this little gem on nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/903

Was hoping some super smart person who knows dnSpy.. could make something like this into idk .. a sex worker mod?  maybe include towns as well?

shorter time spent?  get charm xp ? bonus payments for higher charm?.. crosses fingers

New Update to CaptivityEvents.

Changes

Changed Weapons to daggers for more realism, depending on the party culture that captured you you will receive a different dagger.

Receiving Weapons after capture is 75% of the time.

New Clothing, and 25% chance to get boots after escape.

Fixes

Fixed Crash on a party saves you event.

Working on

Double checking on if a crash occurs after awhile in game.

Still a new Member so cannot upload files here for some reason.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yc07e7et25cr448/CaptivityEvents.zip/file

17 hours ago, bacab78435 said:

Currently found a crash in the pregnancy model, currently fixing it. Will update the link when done.

Going to see if I can get some options up and integrated it with MobLib

The mod will crash in the beta version

Thinking of uploading it on Nexus Mod under a team name of bannerlordlab or something.

Anyways here is the fixed latest v1.1.1 file. This is for the latest Beta Version.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ulwazw11wjj0vyu/CaptivityEvents.zip/file

Here is the old v1.1.0 file. This is for the latest non-beta Version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v7ki5i0qwtq5jpp/CaptivityEvents1.2.0e.zip/file

Enjoy! Currently working on adding options and integration with MobLib.

@hzhou35

I'm holding out hope for a mod with animations & pregnancy that lets me go all "Ghengis Khan" on all the women of calradia. Really wish they'd taken a page out of the Kenshi dev's book and made things a bit more brutal in the base game. War seems too clean and orderly in Bannerlord.

3 hours ago, Darknell said:

I'm holding out hope for a mod with animations & pregnancy that lets me go all "Ghengis Khan" on all the women of calradia. Really wish they'd taken a page out of the Kenshi dev's book and made things a bit more brutal in the base game. War seems too clean and orderly in Bannerlord.

Agreed, even the execution of other lords comes at a heavy price, luckily there's a mod that fixes that. The wars in the past weren't THIS clean so it's good that we have modders to fix all of that :D

Oh Taleworlds added some sync data thing into the game for the pregnancy model, seems like the character is losing pregnancy as soon as it gets called, currently trying to fix it to make it work and add encyclopedia to our generated men and offspring.

Recently fix the female being picked from the captors group as a husband.

Looking for help from an adult artist who can send me some images in the same format as found on Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI\SpriteParts\ui_fullbackgrounds

hello! just downloaded and installed the mod and i cannot get it to work no matter what, i suck at coding and can't be bothered to modify any mod files but i followed the instructions and got the pre requisite mod and paid attention to the mod order and it still ctd's all the time whenever i get captured by anyone or the second i press the surrender button. I have a lot of experience modding skyrim but there it was way easier cus' you had loot and nmm to help you, here you have to do everything yourself and since i am not an it expert or a programmer it's easy to fk up. I cannot understand how so many ppl got it to work though. anyway i respect the ammount of effort and dedication you put into it despite me being really incompetent when it comes to making it work, keep up the good work mate!

11 minutes ago, Toryuke said:

hello! just downloaded and installed the mod and i cannot get it to work no matter what, i suck at coding and can't be bothered to modify any mod files but i followed the instructions and got the pre requisite mod and paid attention to the mod order and it still ctd's all the time whenever i get captured by anyone or the second i press the surrender button. I have a lot of experience modding skyrim but there it was way easier cus' you had loot and nmm to help you, here you have to do everything yourself and since i am not an it expert or a programmer it's easy to fk up. I cannot understand how so many ppl got it to work though. anyway i respect the ammount of effort and dedication you put into it despite me being really incompetent when it comes to making it work, keep up the good work mate!

This is for latest beta version. Sounds like you dont got the beta version installed.

Double check for the crash error message inside appdata crashdumps

11 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

So whats the deal with the two different mods going around for this? I see Captivity Expanded and Captive Events. Do you choose one or the other or do they work together?

The Expanded one looks like a library of some sorts where people who aren't modders can add events easily. While the one that goes by Events is more of an alteration of how the whole captivity system works. Those that know more feel free to correct or build up on what I said

2 hours ago, Anisei said:

The Expanded one looks like a library of some sorts where people who aren't modders can add events easily. While the one that goes by Events is more of an alteration of how the whole captivity system works. Those that know more feel free to correct or build up on what I said

Both are alteration of the captivity system. But in a quick short summary yes.

The events is one with fixed and hard coded events. However it's the one that has the most complete and fully polished features as of now.

The expanded (mine) has a whole system to load in events, chain of events and a whole lot of configuration regarding events through xml files. However it's just a barebone mod without much features compared to the first one. I hope i'll be soon able to catch up to the other mod in features.

2 hours ago, Anisei said:

With all respect, that are incorrect. They are somewhat competitive and similar mods.

First was some rather bad version of Captive Events that included also elements that was not strictly allowed on Lovers lab.

Then @ioe23 cleaned it up and basically said that anyone could do anything they wanted with it.

I came up with the idea to also allow anyone to write their own events in XML format and just throw it in an folder, and make the XML format generic enough to work on all sort of mods. Thus allowing some events to be cross-used between mods.

@Scypio then rewrote the whole concept in his own project Captivity Expanded, where he have events and also was inspired from my idea and allows XML events to be added - but with a more simple and likely easier-to-use but not-as-generic format. He have stated that he might use something like my XML format or similar if there were several modders that support a common format. His code is more or less - his own - it might be inspired from the original but is as far as I know rewritten from scratch and works differently.

Then finally @BadListener took @ioe23 code and worked on with it and made 'Captive Events'. That is now in version 1.1.2. I assume this is more of a 'community thing' and I really like and encourage that.

ARE THEY COMPATIBLE?

Possibly yes. Not tested. They add events in different ways. 'Captivity Extended' does things on the side, while 'Captive Events' add to the main event queue.

Feel free to correct me if I was wrong here.

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

I have a perfectly functional version of Captive Events with the same XML functionality that @Scypio have in his mod, but I only use it myself ;)

Too shy really to publish. But I promised to publish it, so if @BadListener agrees, I'll copy paste a little and then hand him/her/it the working code and let @BadListener decide if to run with that. Again, this removes nothing, just -adds- a way to -add- events to the queue. Through XMLs.

And it also fiddles a little with pregnancy. *cough*

To be totally honest I also said I would look into pregnancy re-vamp and a lot other stuff, and had some family issue due to recent pandemic .. no one died, but I find myself with less time on my hands.

16 minutes ago, Scypio said:

Both are alteration of the captivity system. But in a quick short summary yes.

The events is one with fixed and hard coded events. However it's the one that has the most complete and fully polished features as of now.

The expanded (mine) has a whole system to load in events, chain of events and a whole lot of configuration regarding events through xml files. However it's just a barebone mod without much features compared to the first one. I hope i'll be soon able to catch up to the other mod in features.

The absolutely best rocking way forward for everyone would be for them to be compatible and working even when both mods are installed. Just saying. Nudge nudge.

And what I have seen of Scypio's work he is being humble. :)

7 hours ago, BadListener said:

This is for latest beta version. Sounds like you dont got the beta version installed.

Double check for the crash error message inside appdata crashdumps

I always have the latest version installed as it updates automaticly all the time when there is one available and this is the error:

error.jpg

Sounds good man, working on changing up the code recently, as soon as I figure out why the game fails to keep track of game object generated.  Startung a new campaign vs adding new objects after reload breaking encyclopedia links and heir system.

Could be an issue on Taleworld's side as I believe pregnancy is actually bugged since they introduced the game object manager dll in 1.3.0 beta.

But yeah go ahead publish it or if you want you can send it to me and I will try to intergrate it to the code.

11 minutes ago, Toryuke said:

I always have the latest version installed as it updates automaticly all the time when there is one available and this is the error:

You definitely don't have the right version installed. In 1.3 they split out the ObjectSystem stuff into its own DLL so you need a dll compiled for that version. Refer to #284 for correct versions

3 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

So whats the deal with the two different mods going around for this? I see Captivity Expanded and Captive Events. Do you choose one or the other or do they work together?

They probably won't work together since they'd be overriding the same behavior.

11 hours ago, BadListener said:

Oh Taleworlds added some sync data thing into the game for the pregnancy model, seems like the character is losing pregnancy as soon as it gets called, currently trying to fix it to make it work and add encyclopedia to our generated men and offspring.

Recently fix the female being picked from the captors group as a husband.

Looking for help from an adult artist who can send me some images in the same format as found on Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI\SpriteParts\ui_fullbackgrounds

Where's that defined? Does it apply to all pregnancies?

@ioe23
Possibility, there is a private variable inside of PregnancyCampaignBehavior named  _heroPregnancies this variable gets set by it's own listeners, so I just added an hourly tick event campaign behavior that tracks the hero's own pregnancy from the bandits, allows me to set custom birth-time, as a workaround until I get it working again.

However in the actual code,

private void RefreshSpouseVisit(Hero hero)
{
  if (this.CheckAreNearby(hero, hero.Spouse) && MBRandom.RandomFloat <= Campaign.Current.Models.PregnancyModel.GetDailyChanceOfPregnancyForHero(hero))
  {
    MakePregnantAction.Apply(hero);
    this.ChildConceived(hero);
  }
}

private void CheckOffspringsToDeliver(Hero hero)
{
  PregnancyCampaignBehavior.Pregnancy pregnancy = this._heroPregnancies.Find((PregnancyCampaignBehavior.Pregnancy x) => x.Mother == hero);
  if (pregnancy == null)
  {
    hero.IsPregnant = false;
    return;
  }
  this.CheckOffspringsToDeliver(pregnancy);
}

This is the hourly tick events of the actual behavior.

private void ChildConceived(Hero mother)
{
  this._heroPregnancies.Add(new PregnancyCampaignBehavior.Pregnancy(mother, mother.Spouse, CampaignTime.DaysFromNow(Campaign.Current.Models.PregnancyModel.PregnancyDurationInDays)));
}

This is the private class in pregnancy model that sets it.

What I am planning is to hopefully use Harmony to make a prefix to the model and add OnChildConceivedEvent that calls the ChildConceived so that the model may track all pregnancy calls from any function the invokes MakePregnantAction