Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

8 minutes ago, ioe23 said:

Looks like people more dedicated than I have started doing this the right way, but here's an update to my edits to the example mod

- Fixed settlements/prisons

- Reduced pregnancy chance across the board

- If you are taken prisoner by a non hero party (bandits, minor factions, settlements) the child's "father" will be yourself. Might get weird if it happens multiple times. I haven't tested that far.

- Events only happen if taken by a non hero party, or a hero with certain traits, or a hero that has 0 or less relationship with you

Seems to pair well with https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/134

CaptivityEvents.zip 18.53 kB · 3 downloads

well, I guess making everybody insult you is more interesting

A few ideas for the modders out there!

1. "Brainwashing" and/or "Coercion". Perhaps when after a character has been held prisoner for so long, they have the chance to be "coerced" into joining their captor's faction. Doing so would release them from their imprisonment, but they can't leave that faction as the "Leave Faction" button could be locked behind a influence buy, and be renamed to "resistance" when "coerced". The longer a player remains part of a faction, the more influence they'd lose a day, along with debuffs from """friendly""" units approaching and using them.

2. Player Slavery. Upon reaching a town while as a prisoner, if a character doesn't have a high enough renown quota, they might end up in the hands of, uh, less than nice individuals. From there, a character might end up in a roaming mercenary band as a prisoner, or as a soldier! Or perhaps as part of a merchant caravan, as part of their stock~.

3. Penal Troops. I've had many a soldier that I've captured in game so far, but without some mods, it's impossible to recruit all of them. Perhaps someone could include a "force recruit" option to captured soldiers, which slow your army down slightly and cause a morale debuff UNLESS the penal troops are of the opposite gender. Sort of like how having female troops in Viking Conquest improved morale.

4. Perhaps a proper crime and punishment system? If you commit enough evil deeds or are held as part of a criminal gang long enough under coercion, maybe you can be arrested in towns when going to the tavern district or visiting a person of interest? It'd be interesting to see the punishments people here can think of~.

5. As a simple item, possibly? one might could include an item called "Slave" that when held in the party's inventory, slows you down but greatly improves morale? These would only be able to be bought from Ransom Brokers, however.

Please note these were all IDEAS, as I have NO idea how to put these words into action myself. The last item on my list seems simple enough, however, but once again, me no know modding.

I agree with many who offer cool ideas on creating text mods with different consequences, here there will be strength) And benefit. All sorts of feasts with consequences (army feast after victory), just a feast with companions, sometimes opening them
traits that were not previously known. Or so you can get information about other characters, which can also be used through the text and lured to your side. Few slept with anyone and then told you in chatter)
through such events, you can configure random incidents, and even death (for example, the characters have hidden weaknesses that can work out - death is destined for a revel or from syphilis). In general, the fantasy of an entire book with adventures, scope
space. The most dangerous bandits seem to be the steppe horse archers, they are supposed to raid, how many times they captivated my heroine ... sometimes from the same super shelter. There, in general, the main source of slavery, as for me. They don’t look at honor there, but fines
the empire should be big, but they can only tackle with an imprisoned person with a bad reputation. So the character must have a biography for carrying out random quests: whom he served, whom he raided, whom he executed ... This
will be the most epic of all that was previously.
A couple of desires) I'm not a quest creator yet, but a 3D modeler is an amateur, I can add something to the game when I figure out how. Many feel inspired. TES 6 about castles is far away and just such "digital" content is still clearly not visible there.

1. The emergence of new companions from the army (who distinguished themselves in battle, in practice, it may not be possible to make it fashionable for each soldier to have kill statistics, so you can do it randomly, anyway you did not see his feat in the crowd).
But be sure to select a separate group of Heroes. Method - the double of the squad in which the hero appeared with an asterisk. They have better stats and three lives in reserve, excluding captivity, then they are lost.
You can separately upgrade the character to a character for money (financing on behalf of the king-lord), only then will he gain a unique random appearance, or from prepared presets for attractiveness. Character traits, origin are added.
This is the only way to find "true companions", and not random people from taverns. There will be affection, special relationships based on their personality traits, you can give them locks, marry and so on.
2. Hidden personality type for each active character in the game: simple, great, scoundrel, madman, kind, indifferent, fittest, treacherous. They cannot be recognized, but they will determine ... the choices and behavior of the characters. You can find out the external (variable) features
character: lecherous, liar, coward, glutton, drunkard, lazy, secretive, cruel, merciful, proud, honest, cunning, etc., which do not always correspond to the personality type by simple logic. Good can be tricky and so on. You can only find out
through communication or through a personal chief spy. Character traits can be used for bribery, sabotage, seduction, blackmail.
3. All bandits except large groups — from 40 must be hidden from view on the big map even if there is a spy (scout) in the army (no matter how you care about them and the chance to collide is small). When your number is less than 10, then you begin to see them and they too,
if you are not in the forest. Moving through the forest in a small group should ideally open random events: a collision with animals, deserters, forest bandits and other hunters. But you can’t see anyone through the trees, this is stupid,
like you. Also in the forest you can find useful loot in the same random text random or .. snake bites)). In any case, the forests are marked on the map with a special zone and you can hang text messages on the car and trolley that will operate under certain conditions and randomly.
On the roads and fields let small groups of arrogant nobles, lonely knights, adventurers ... stray ... different characters from the same taverns, sometimes revealing different versions of fate. And ... relationships with the same clans. Let's say we took part in the hunt
and relations have increased.))

3 hours ago, ioe23 said:

Looks like people more dedicated than I have started doing this the right way, but here's an update to my edits to the example mod

- Fixed settlements/prisons

- Reduced pregnancy chance across the board

- If you are taken prisoner by a non hero party (bandits, minor factions, settlements) the child's "father" will be yourself. Might get weird if it happens multiple times. I haven't tested that far.

- Events only happen if taken by a non hero party, or a hero with certain traits, or a hero that has 0 or less relationship with you

Seems to pair well with https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/134

CaptivityEvents.zip 18.53 kB · 27 downloads

The traits stuff didn't work. Here's a new build. I also forgot to manual save before testing this so rip my save :( At this point i kind of want to strip all the actual text elements and just make it a passive thing that happens in the background.

- I removed the call to the default capture behavior, so it will never ask to ransom yourself out.

- Made events 1/2 as likely to occur.

- Fixed the traits thing.

Also there seemed to be a CTD with the Prevent Escape mod when ransoming yourself. But it only happened once and i couldn't make it happen again. Make a backup save.

CaptivityEvents.zip

6 hours ago, tarin said:

If anyone is making a team to attempt to tackle some lewd mods I'd be willing to join I have some experience with C# and modding in general.

Also maybe it could be a good idea to make a Bannerlord modding discord for loverslab

If you wish to, do it. It's probably a good idea. I just don't want to be the one doing it myself as i don't know if i'll have the time to commit to it.

1 hour ago, ioe23 said:

The traits stuff didn't work. Here's a new build. I also forgot to manual save before testing this so rip my save :( At this point i kind of want to strip all the actual text elements and just make it a passive thing that happens in the background.

- I removed the call to the default capture behavior, so it will never ask to ransom yourself out.

Also there seemed to be a CTD with the Prevent Escape mod when ransoming yourself. But it only happened once and i couldn't make it happen again. Make a backup save.

CaptivityEvents.zip 19.61 kB · 20 downloads

Thank you for fixing up the mod!  After playing with it a little, just a wee suggestion...I'd think guards would do more than just verbally abuse a captive in the dungeon - are there any sexual events while being held in a dungeon?

7 hours ago, tarin said:

If anyone is making a team to attempt to tackle some lewd mods I'd be willing to join I have some experience with C# and modding in general.

Also maybe it could be a good idea to make a Bannerlord modding discord for loverslab

I would be happy cooperating. edit: I will likely release all my source code and the compiled library - and give open permission for anyone to do anything they want with it.

Thusfar its mostly me and @Scypio PMing some code and thoughts on the side, and @ioe23 posting new versions of his mod.

Personally I do not need more communication channels. :)

@tarin If you could try to figure out how to show custom images with events or how to start an animation that would be awesome? I think the key to understanding this is to look into how the beheading animation is triggered and configured when you execute a captured hero. Note that the characters are wearing their specific equipment, that means that its not per-recorded or something. Its their
skins, with their equipment, doing a specific animation.

38 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

@tarin If you could try to figure out how to show custom images with events or how to start an animation that would be awesome?

I've had a quick look at that. Putting images looks easy. Playing a scene looks to be easy code wise. The hardest part is creating the scene and that can't be done until some modding tool is released.

23 hours ago, megadoom41 said:

It's in C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs but note that the game will always crash no matter what if you have more than 11 mods downloaded

Eh...  is this a new bug/limit?

*looks at the 28 locked and loaded mods that are working fine*

4 hours ago, Scypio said:

I've had a quick look at that. Putting images looks easy. Playing a scene looks to be easy code wise. The hardest part is creating the scene and that can't be done until some modding tool is released.

Can you make a quick Proof of concept and copy paste some code snippets we can use? To use a custom picture for an event. I'd want to add picture option in the XML Event Standard.

Can you make a small mod where the prisoner is stripped before beheading, so that they die 'naked'? :)

We had a request for that ...

Just brainstorming.

5 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Can you make a quick Proof of concept and copy paste some code snippets we can use? To use a custom picture for an event. I'd want to add picture option in the XML Event Standard.

Can you make a small mod where the prisoner is stripped before beheading, so that they die 'naked'? :)

Oof no i can't. I didn't did it. Just looked through documentation and a bit through the code. It should be quite easy. But one step at a time. Let's have something working and bug free before looking at that. Also i DO want to use the XML for choosing a picture, so anyone can add whatever they want.

Very much beta version of my XML Event Standard Library, I just copy pasted the code here.  This is Code version AND Standard / XSD version 0.5, right now they follow suite but might split up later.

But as mentioned, I have integrated it on my own computer with an old version of @ioe23 's  - and it works fine. I do not have to do -anything- but change the xml files in the mod folder managed by Vortex and I can modify or add new events. Even throw in new events in a new xml file and it works ..smoooth.

@ioe23 Could I perhaps convince you to put the integration into your main build once I get the verification working? You do not have to remove anything, or change anything big. You just fill up on with additional events from the XML's and my Lib serves you the Events as a list of Objects. Say when I get to 0.7?

So: The code. I really suck at coding. So I deleted a lot.

Basically just a lib project called XSEFS, and it includes the XSEFS.xsd in a subfolder called XSEFSStandard, and I go down to that folder in a developer command prompt and hits the command--

xsd XSEFS.xsd /classes

It generates THIS class from the xsd file.

To use the whole thing, basically just make it into a dll and add it as a reference. Then use snips I sent before in the thread.

From now on and in the future I will start using attached files instead of copying in code. Sorry for that.

And the latest standard / XSD

testone.xml testtwo.xml

XSEFS.dll XSFShandler.cs XSEFS.cs XSEFS.xsd

Same here, about 30 mods as well, however since 1.1.1 (not running beta) I've been having some big FPS loss while running around on the campaign map, or just standing there having the game unpaused, it worked just fine without mods but I can't find out which mod causes this lag, I am just asking if maybe someone had a similar issue and knows how to fix it.

Edit: the game is fucking busted, it just started working normarly again well yes I updated the graphics driver but initialy it didn't do anything but now the game's running normarly again, also fun fact, did you know you can have twins? (I wasn't following the game updates from start and don't know it this was said as a feature) but I honestly didn't expect it to ever have twins tbh

12 minutes ago, Scypio said:

Oof no i can't. I didn't did it. Just looked through documentation and a bit through the code. It should be quite easy. But one step at a time. Let's have something working and bug free before looking at that. Also i DO want to use the XML for choosing a picture, so anyone can add whatever they want.

Well, please tell us what you have figured out? More specifically?

And my XML Event Standard Library + XSD are still at version 0.5   ..   I have hopes that the coders will integrate my lib as a reference and use it as a source of events somewhere around version 0.7.

I have manually integrated with their mods for my own use, but of course I cannot release anything without their permission. And I really prefer they integrate it into their 'main build'.

The 11 mod rule might have been changed in one of the patches, but at least I can confirm it used to exist via experience with it confusing me when I tried to figure out why it was crashing; and a few other people said the same thing on reddit

Its also worth noting that this also never applied to the mod launcher, and only the vanilla default launcher

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/265

1 hour ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Very much beta version of my XML Event Standard Library, I just copy pasted the code here.  This is Code version AND Standard / XSD version 0.5, right now they follow suite but might split up later.

But as mentioned, I have integrated it on my own computer with an old version of @ioe23 's  - and it works fine. I do not have to do -anything- but change the xml files in the mod folder managed by Vortex and I can modify or add new events. Even throw in new events in a new xml file and it works ..smoooth.

@ioe23 Could I perhaps convince you to put the integration into your main build once I get the verification working? You do not have to remove anything, or change anything big. You just fill up on with additional events from the XML's and my Lib serves you the Events as a list of Objects. Say when I get to 0.7?

So: The code. I really suck at coding. So I deleted a lot.

Basically just a lib project called XSEFS, and it includes the XSEFS.xsd in a subfolder called XSEFSStandard, and I go down to that folder in a developer command prompt and hits the command--

xsd XSEFS.xsd /classes

It generates THIS class from the xsd file.

To use the whole thing, basically just make it into a dll and add it as a reference. Then use snips I sent before in the thread.

From now on and in the future I will start using attached files instead of copying in code. Sorry for that.

And the latest standard / XSD

testone.xml 1.44 kB · 2 downloads testtwo.xml 814 B · 1 download

XSEFS.dll 10.5 kB · 0 downloads XSFShandler.cs 3.37 kB · 1 download XSEFS.cs 8.7 kB · 2 downloads XSEFS.xsd 3.93 kB · 0 downloads

Are there any sample picture?

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Thank you for fixing up the mod!  After playing with it a little, just a wee suggestion...I'd think guards would do more than just verbally abuse a captive in the dungeon - are there any sexual events while being held in a dungeon?

No, there's not really anything. I'm lazy and a bad writer. I could probably just throw the field army events into the list though for some variety.

3 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

yeah i can try. ill spend more time on modding in another 100 hours after i get bored of actually playing the game :D. One thing i'd suggest is integrating start conditions on to these events, like "Health" < x% or relation < x or captor_trait[string] is a certain value. I'd imagine we'd have a event start type and event start value field?

ALSO: if you want to edit the code, and publish a new zip, go for it. or if you wanna throw it up on a git service somewhere that works too.

3 hours ago, hzhou35 said:

Are there any sample picture?

Go back in the thread.

What I am doing is a way for anyone to write or edit events, stuff that can happen, by just fiddling with XML.

It is a standard for how to write events, and a library to empower modders and enforce the standard. 

Why?

- For non-tech people to add content

- For different mods to use the same events aka, if you write events in the XSEFS format you would in theory be writing for all mods that use that standard

- To de-couple and create middle layers between content of different types, and between mods and content. This create a LOT of freedom and throws the whole issue of approval and such out the window - even if only you like bestiality, and not the mod creator, you can add such content - and she could care less. Even if a mod creator stops updating a mod, anyone can add more content/events/encounters..

That is at least my vision with the XSEFS Standard and Library.

3 hours ago, ioe23 said:

No, there's not really anything. I'm lazy and a bad writer. I could probably just throw the field army events into the list though for some variety.

yeah i can try. ill spend more time on modding in another 100 hours after i get bored of actually playing the game :D. One thing i'd suggest is integrating start conditions on to these events, like "Health" < x% or relation < x or captor_trait[string] is a certain value. I'd imagine we'd have a event start type and event start value field?

ALSO: if you want to edit the code, and publish a new zip, go for it. or if you wanna throw it up on a git service somewhere that works too.

Perhaps if I take your latest, and hook in my code into it, then you might keep going based on the new one?

The XSD tells you everything you need to know really.  And as mentioned, I will keep pushing new versions until everyone is reasonably happy with it.

I added for next version

<!-- On request from ioe23 -->
        <xs:element ref="ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage"/>
        <xs:element ref="ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage"/>

<xs:element ref="ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove"/>
        <xs:element ref="ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow"/>
        <xs:element ref="ReqCaptorTrait"/>

We currently have

<xs:element ref="Name"/>
        <xs:element ref="Type"/>

<xs:element ref="Text"/>
        <xs:element ref="Location"/>

So for example - a simple event that can be handled through making fastgamemenu .. in your code .. with myevent being a XSEFSEvent object

this.addFastMultiGameMenu((CampaignGameStarter)_gameStarter, myevent.Name, myevent.Text, myevent.AgreeText, myevent.CancelText, myevent.AgreeResultText);

<XSEFSEvent>
            <Name>Test_common_forcedtodance</Name>
            <Type>Common</Type>
            <ReqCustomCode>false</ReqCustomCode>

<Location>Party</Location> <!-- party, dungeon, hideout, tavern, village, city and castle -->
            <Text>You are brought infront of a drunk crowd and told to dance for them.</Text>
            <AgreeText>You do your best</AgreeText>
            <IsCancelOptional>true</IsCancelOptional>
            <CancelText>Crying you try to slip away..</CancelText>
            <AgreeResultText>Seeming to have little choice you move to the paltry music and endure some drunken groping over your body. You submit to them to live another day; only with a little bit less dignity.</AgreeResultText>
            <ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
            <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>3</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
   </XSEFSEvent>

But I will right now work on having the XML validated towards the XSD / standard when XML is read and deserialized. But that is for tomorrow. 

is it possible to stop the faction hits from raiding caravans.. if no one survives. my thinking is if the caravan is in the way out back whos going to know?... maybe if this is possible some variation if someone gets away or if close to a town.. just a thought

15 hours ago, ioe23 said:

CaptivityEvents.zip 19.61 kB · 99 downloads

Probability is too low now, but still thanks!