Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

Hi everybody.

I know Mount and blade Bannerlord is not out yet and then, we do not know if it will be easy to create mods for it, but I was wondering if is there someone thinking about to make sex mods with this game.

Keeping in mind M&B Warband mecanics, it would be great to have mods to allow your character to get into a bourdel, sell his or her own body, get sex with his or her warband companions or why not, get sex with prisioners.

I`ll be attentive to the date release.

Greetings!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So... it looks like you can change the meshes from the bannerlord beta, they nude modded the fuking beta, (courtesy of some anon)

Being pompuos: A new lewd age of modding akin to skyrim is upon us, i hope the modders make this game something bigger than anything we have see that or at least a pair of sex mods beyond simple nude texture, something like SOTT/waphilia/warwolf 2.0, dickplomacy was beautiful but aged poorly, i personally can't wait, lest hope there are enough modders left in the adult m&b community

6 hours ago, Algen said:

So... it looks like you can change the meshes from the bannerlord beta, they nude modded the fuking beta, (courtesy of some anon)

Being pompuos: A new lewd age of modding akin to skyrim is upon us, i hope the modders make this game something bigger than anything we have see that or at least a pair of sex mods beyond simple nude texture, something like SOTT/waphilia/warwolf 2.0, dickplomacy was beautiful but aged poorly, i personally can't wait, lest hope there are enough modders left in the adult m&b community

How would I find this?

2 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Based, more shots please

I wish i had them, got this while scouting /mbg/, couldn't enter in the beta, if someone here sees this and is in the beta for some miracle, they can use it, I just want to spread the word that the first nude (and any type of) mod was a texture change mod from some anon 6 months before early access

• 2 weeks later...

Of course there are people thinking about creating adult mods. 

I have some experience with 3D, animation as well as draft of a pipeline to add features I interested in.  Right now it's about getting a tools, so we have to wait until march.

Too bad I never did any data mining - since I have beta access, may be I've already been able to do something.

With the fact this game can be modded better than Warband and was built with modding in mind like a Bethesda game. We better see some sex mods. Even if its Animated Prostitution low quality before someone else comes in and says "I have the power!" with their mighty sword of talent. I just want something basic at the least. Nude mods are nothing anymore and honestly I could live without them in 2019 unless there's actual sex there's no need for nudity. In fact in 2019 I thought we would see more sex mods for games but modders rather come up with 2 million different body types and textures instead. But I also blame the developers for limiting modders. Still with the popularity of Sexout, Animated Prostitution, Sexlab, LAPF, Kinky World, and Wicked Whims we would see more for other games.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:48 AM, Darkening Demise said:

With the fact this game can be modded better than Warband and was built with modding in mind like a Bethesda game. We better see some sex mods. Even if its Animated Prostitution low quality before someone else comes in and says "I have the power!" with their mighty sword of talent. I just want something basic at the least. Nude mods are nothing anymore and honestly I could live without them in 2019 unless there's actual sex there's no need for nudity. In fact in 2019 I thought we would see more sex mods for games but modders rather come up with 2 million different body types and textures instead. But I also blame the developers for limiting modders. Still with the popularity of Sexout, Animated Prostitution, Sexlab, LAPF, Kinky World, and Wicked Whims we would see more for other games.

There definitely will be a sex mod and maybe other romance type mods like medieval dancing at feasts between your character and his wife or her and her husband. Whatever the case, I will want a mod where I can see my character and his wife having sex, having kids together etc. I've seen these types of mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4 too but minus the having kids part(I mean the natural way not the adoption way. Speaking of which, an adoption mod for orphans in Bannerlord would be interesting hahahahaha), so it is definitely definitely possible. Most likely, it will happen and it's natural. Dickplomacy was made possible, so a Romance mod for Bannerlord will definitely happen. I can't wait for it.

• 1 month later...

I will definitely contribute to sexmodding Bannerlord, I can learn to write scripts, I am not big on graphics. I recommend that instead of every mod having one author form a team, some like me scripting others graphics and animations.

I tend towards the more "evil" directions like slavery. Viking Conquest already had things like enslaving villagers and prisoners of battles, who could be sold in certain places, all through dialogue options.  If Bannerlord will have this that is a good basis to build upon the more "evil" stuff. But someone has to make things like the nude bodies, sex anims first, I have no idea how to do that. Scripting I can surely learn.

1 hour ago, elekszid said:

I recommend that instead of every mod having one author form a team, some like me scripting others graphics and animations.

That would be the dream, but i don't think that all the moders will work together, while it already happened before, I suspect that we will have a lot of different mod authors doing nude mods/skins, and nothing else, lamentably modding as a whole has died a lot since 2011-2014.

On a related note, i hear that the Beta in march will not be Moddable, as in it will not have Modding tools, nude mods will be day one, like the one that anon already did in the closed beta, hopefully im wrong

And about preferences i'm divided, in one hand if I play a male, a romance mod with sex will be the best for me, maybe see whores doing their job in your camp, "level" the entertainment first some girls, then add erotic shows, dances and finally we are in loverslab and there are very nice dogs in bannerlord, if i'm playing a woman, player prostitution would be nice, and the ability to please my own men for morale, do the shows myself and things like that, slavery is a must in these games too.

Also good luck if you want to mod bannerlord!, the community will love new modders.

• 4 weeks later...

Going to light-necro here, but the EA is coming march 31, or at least that says the steam page, in an offtopic, sturgia, the nordic faction, is slavic once again, or will be reworked to be slavic once again, hopefully someone is as exited as i am for the mods that will come, at least for some nudity during the EA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to this :) , another 8 hrs!. for me I have zero experience in scripting or graphic.

But since I used mod in every game I played in past 15 years, I eager to learn if no mod show up for this game :D.

But first, cheer! for you guys who know how to make it and distribute it.

(I have tons of H-games experience, over 100 H-games I have played so if you want a 'plot' for mods I will gladly to help ^^)