Mount and blade: Bannerlord sex mods?

1 hour ago, quite temporary stay said:

Hello, looks like you guys are having trouble opening the GTEX files, so after a long while of scouring the internet to a forum post made back in 2010 https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4835 his findings proved useful all to say that said files were just compressed.

Though he did say that not all of the files could be solved his way and indeed these files in Bannerlord are much different than his FFXIV files in that these are compressed using the fastLZ implementation of the LZ77 compression algorithm (which is well-documented and has a publicly available Python version), this was found out by reading the legible data inside and the XML data literally shows the file name for the original images for all of the GTEX files.

Thats about as far as we have gotten in 2 days as where looking for patterns in the data so we can uncompress them with out having to brute force every possibility and all this because i wanted the map of Bannerlord as my background with out the current Jpg compression that's on the internet at the moment ?

You are doing Yeoman's work. Your leal service will be rewarded. Also, shameless bump for visuals since this was at the bottom of the last page and I felt it important.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, megadoom41 said:

well it was already necroed but one of the dev blogs said we would get modding tools which includes animation stuff, dickplomacy bannerlord edition should be easier to make with lots of extra stuff in it compared to warband modding from what i know about it

I don't even know how to mod warband but from what I did find out it was something more of trying to push a wall in the way of doing things. This time we'll atleast have door to go through. XD

2 hours ago, Touchmedaddy said:

This definitely seems to work, its quite brutal. And it seems that the armies of lords and ladies are much more brutal than those of bandits and looters.

Tried it... First thing that popped up when captured by looters is an event about the looters throwing corpse in a mass grave and that some of these corpse aren't even adults... Jesus Christ...  

14 minutes ago, Kagarus said:

Just FYI, I haven't played it but I just checked it with a hex editor... it contains stuff against forum rules (2 guesses as to what... yep). So you may want to delete it.

Yeah I already did. It went from quite brutal to downright disgusting.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:58 PM, justhere2look said:

they are not randomly generated i keep finding that same ones over and over. 

That's a bug, not a feature.  How it is supposed to work is this:

Companions types are saved as premade templates.  Fighter, archer, merchant, spy, etc.  It is from these templates that they get their "last names" ("the Wronged, the Wanderer, the Healer, the Furry, etc).  That's how you know which template they're being created from.  And at launch the game only ever used "The Wanderer" so all companions were indeed exactly alike.

However their first names and appearances are randomly selected/generated.  This is so that the game can keep adding in new companions once your current batch have all died of old age (or via companion permadeath). 

And if that sounds familiar it should be, because all the disposable bandits/raiders in all the Bethesda games are also created from templates... and without even random appearances thrown in for variety.  So if you're OK with that then you should be more than happy with Bannerlord's system, because it's a step up.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:41 AM, shouganai said:

I edited the "entrepreneur mod" to have brothels instead of land buying. Not sure I can release it though, sorry. Maybe I'll ask the mod creator.

Well the Entrepreneur mod is just a copy of one small bit of stuff from the venerable and much revered Floris Mod from old M&B (it was also copied into Dickplomacy, because why not?) that did literally the exact same thing in the exact same way.

However, since we've already mentioned Dickplomacy, it already had a brothel mechanic in it that worked just fine.  Brothels were like Workshops in Bannerlord, but instead of needing material resources they needed girls to work there, a.k.a. female prisoners (which were also part of the mod, naturally).

Now since Bannerlord already has two mods out that add in female troops, and the base game already has Workshops in towns, I doubt it would be too much of a leap for the Dickplomacy team to simple retailor their old brothels for Bannerlord like so:

1) New Workshop type: Brothel.

2) Brothel resource input required: Female prisoners.

3) Resource consumption: Zero (i.e. it doesn't eat them, for fuck sake).

4) Profit based on resources stored.

Of these things, the female prisoners would be the only part that would require more than XML editing (provided you can unlock the right XML files from compression).  Maybe cannibalize the ransom menu from the tavern, or the dungeon menu for adding/removing prisoners to it?

At any rate, if they really wanted to, they could probably recreate their brothels from M&B into Bannerlord in a single day, is what I'm saying.

43 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

I'm surprised that there isn't a more slavery captured mods yet. The only one that was made is the 4chan one. You"d think that alot of people would be jumping on this and writing their own scenario while we wait for better sex mods.

I mean, you can capture people in the game but there are no interections besides selling them for ransom. I bet when the mod tools are out, sex mods are going to appear.

11 minutes ago, kostia11 said:

I mean, you can capture people in the game but there are no interections besides selling them for ransom. I bet when the mod tools are out, sex mods are going to appear.

My bad, I meant when YOU get captured and forced to run around. There's only one made and I wondered why there isn't more since it's pretty much just text for people to write their own sex scenario.  

1 minute ago, Megumin. said:

My bad, I meant when YOU get captured and forced to run around. There's only one made and I wondered why there isn't more since it's pretty much just text.  

Text-based sex mods are not very attractive and more with games like Bannerlord, where are more restricted on what you can do, unlike stuff like FreeCities. So many people who are interested in modding the game are holding up until Taleworlds deliverer in the tools they promised.

This game has a lot of potential and more for slavery theme mods, with mechanics like policies, buying businesses, raiding and capturing people.

28 minutes ago, kostia11 said:

Text-based sex mods are not very attractive and more with games like Bannerlord, where are more restricted on what you can do, unlike stuff like FreeCities. So many people who are interested in modding the game are holding up until Taleworlds deliverer in the tools they promised.

This game has a lot of potential and more for slavery theme mods, with mechanics like policies, buying businesses, raiding and capturing people.

Well at least it can keep them occupied for a bit, instead of waiting for years for the devs to give us the modding tools necessary for making something big.

You could add an entire slave economy to the game. As the game is essentially a sandbox of trading and war in which anything can feasibly exist you could add slave traders to the game. They would function like caravans except that they would also hunt looters/bandits.

Their goal? To enslave these dangerous criminals. You would change the looter/bandit factions so that they're not all male for one because that concept for bandits is silly. Also for peasants, though perhaps not for caravans?

With this added to the game you could proceed to build pretty much the entirety of Slaverun and the surrounding concepts of sandbox-slavery that everyone had for Skyrim except at a larger scale. Different laws for women in different regions which would affect the player character heavily if they're a female character. The very serious threat of random slavers on the road and everything that comes with that.

From there you can transition into slave scenarios and slave gameplay. Providing service for the slave owner once per day while they go about their business until you're either freed because they got caught by other lords or you get sold or whatever.

This can all of course extend to the male player character also. With slave-based economies to take part in as a slaver themselves. Women to capture and so on.

Basically the game is ripe for almost everything we have in Skyrim except in a much more stable sandbox. Mod tools allowing extensive custom animations and custom maps for scenarios are going to give everything needed to really go far.

Hi guys, I edited the Entrepreneur mod more. I just need to figure a few more things out that I wanna edit.

I messaged the original mod creator for permission to share this here, as looking through the source code he put a lot of work in to this.

Fingers crossed!

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launche1111.jpg.5639126e1919d20ebefffcd10923b773.jpg

Needs:

-change the requirement for purchase from 5 tools/5 hardwood to 1 prisoner.

-permission

Wants:

-change UI pictures depending on which culture the town is, or at least randomly cycle through a set of images.