8 hours ago, Isangrad said:

@Lithia<3

For the next update, can we have Jobs like milk cow and breeder look to make sure that the machines/robots that are assigned to those jobs have the traits necessary to preform them, I.E. synth breasts or synth womb? 

I thought this was already the case?

4 hours ago, Inkstrike said:

No I am not, it crashes whenever a new game is started. but it loads games made with the mod disabled.

Are you running any submods and if so what ones? Can you post your load order or crash log. It's hard to tell what's wrong without some more details. I'd suggest you join the discord server. It's a lot easier to get support on there. And a lot quicker too. 

2 hours ago, SohCahToa said:

I thought this was already the case?

It isn't. My Protoss Probes had neither breasts or wombs and they are milk cows, breeders, psychic whores and everything else LV has to offer. I took over a few robots races and they are holding down LV jobs without the traits as well.

19 hours ago, Rubles69 said:

I have a request. I've never used this site before,I've never used mods before besides steam workshop for stellaris,and I'm a noob at operating files. Can someone please give me a step by step on what to do to get this up and working? 

Welcome to the community.

1) Look around and find the mods that interest you. We will assume Lustful void for the purposes of this example.

2) Click "View File" under the picture on the first post.

3) Read through the description on the following page with special attention to "installation", "requirements", and "Compatibility" sections. This should all be familiar to you from using mods from the workshop.

4) Click the large green button on the right hand side "Download this file". A long list will pop up in a new window. Important for us is the first one "Base Game Portraits Gender Patch" and the vary last one "Lustful void 0.6.5" at the time of writing. The rest are optional files that may or may not be interesting but are not required. Click the download button on the right of these two files.

5) Find your mods folder inside the Paradox Interactive directory. Most common location is inside your Documents folder (example>Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod). This is the main directory for all mods you have installed to stallaris, even ones from the steam workshop. Steam mods will display differently then manually installed mods. 

6) Find the location you downloaded your mods from step 4. They should be .zip or another archive format dependent on the specific mod. You will need to extract the file using either the windows tool or another like 7-zip.

7) The new extracted folder should have 2 files inside. A folder name "Lustful Void" and another name "Lustful void.mod". Copy and paste those two files into your mods folder from step 5.

8 ) Start Stellaris through steam. If things worked correctly the manually installed mod should appear in the Stellaris Launcher just like mods installed through steam. Keep in mind YOU are responsible for keeping manually installed mods up to date with every patch to the game and will need to do this process every time you update.

Edited by Ozvelpoon

heya, i have a wierd thing happening on my playthrough with the cheat trait. I know it drops out as soon as the game starts but so all my species go to like a -40 species points. Well after gaining access to the species modification, i usually use the template i created to further mod the species like adding in the superior trait or modding other species to a prefered trait. I can create the templates just fine. But when i go to apply the template, all species are greyed out and says that i cant apply the template due to the cheat trait. I use to not have that issue in the past and the trait would disappear again from my species in the past games. So was there a change to the trait that prevents it from being applied? If there is, that basicly screws any of the species created with it orginally as they have -40 species points and due to being - the game wont let you.

Will changing the trait to being modifiable fix that?

3 hours ago, nightluna said:

heya, i have a wierd thing happening on my playthrough with the cheat trait. I know it drops out as soon as the game starts but so all my species go to like a -40 species points. Well after gaining access to the species modification, i usually use the template i created to further mod the species like adding in the superior trait or modding other species to a prefered trait. I can create the templates just fine. But when i go to apply the template, all species are greyed out and says that i cant apply the template due to the cheat trait. I use to not have that issue in the past and the trait would disappear again from my species in the past games. So was there a change to the trait that prevents it from being applied? If there is, that basicly screws any of the species created with it orginally as they have -40 species points and due to being - the game wont let you.

Will changing the trait to being modifiable fix that?

Well, what did you expect? You create a species with the cheat trait and then it got removed.

Math goes like this:

2 + 99 - 42 -99 = -40

Your species already is way OP, iw you want to add anything to that you will have to research more trait points. Or use a mod which gives everyone more trait points. Or if you are like me you can manipulate one specific trait which you want to keep to give you enough traits points to reach 0.

I had to do that to fix robot pops since assembly doesn't work if your bots have negative trait points.

P.S.: I also don't understand what you are saying in the second half of your post.

Edited by Fakenet
10 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Well, what did you expect? You create a species with the cheat trait and then it got removed.

Math goes like this:

2 + 99 - 42 -99 = -40

Your species already is way OP, iw you want to add anything to that you will have to research more trait points. Or use a mod which gives everyone more trait points. Or if you are like me you can manipulate one specific trait which you want to keep to give you enough traits points to reach 0.

I had to do that to fix robot pops since assembly doesn't work if your bots have negative trait points.

P.S.: I also don't understand what you are saying in the second half of your post.

i wasnt concerned with the point mess up, just when trying to modify my species to the created template. the game has the option greyed out and states that the species can not be applied due to a non applicable trait - cheat trait.

This has not happened before on previous games so wondering what happened.

1 hour ago, nightluna said:

i wasnt concerned with the point mess up, just when trying to modify my species to the created template. the game has the option greyed out and states that the species can not be applied due to a non applicable trait - cheat trait.

This has not happened before on previous games so wondering what happened.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Are you trying to give the modify species which already have the cheat trait or are you trying to give the cheat trait to more people?

The later was never supposed to work as far as I know. The first way shouldn't work becasue there aren't actually any pops with the cheat trait.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

What exactly are you trying to do?

Are you trying to give the modify species which already have the cheat trait or are you trying to give the cheat trait to more people?

The later was never supposed to work as far as I know. The first way shouldn't work becasue there aren't actually any pops with the cheat trait.

ok, thanks. only reason i know its a bug is when pulling up the apply template tab, you get a spam of dings until you click off the apply template page. i ended up creating the template and the game finally started to build pops with the trait anyways. 

7 hours ago, nightluna said:

ok, thanks. only reason i know its a bug is when pulling up the apply template tab, you get a spam of dings until you click off the apply template page. i ended up creating the template and the game finally started to build pops with the trait anyways. 

Yeah, that is not supposed to happen either way.

37 minutes ago, 3125Balaur said:

So how does nudity work? I have the base game gender patch, added teh exhibitionist trait and looked though the clothing, all clothed. I tried on all female humans and elves.

You need to download nude portraits if you want nude portraits.

Completely different mod.

The patch only makes sure that when you pick a mono gendered species you only get portraits of that gender.

• Portrait Patches: You need the Base Game Portraits Gender Patch for pops to change when using mono gender (and futa) traits. Unfortunatly I don't have time to make patches for other species mods anymore, but I did write a basic guide you can find here to make your own!
Edited by Fakenet

Am back with the modifiers (but for only massive penis so far

21 hours ago, Fakenet said:

What are the effects? That is the main part about traits.

(I tried my best to make it balanced))

Massive penis: pros: +7.5 happiness, +15% pop growth speed, +12.5% pop growth from immigration, +1% food from livestock and processing, +30% sex jobs output, cons: -15% resources from jobs -5% army training speed

6 hours ago, idk lol i have no ideas said:

Massive penis: pros: +7.5 happiness, +15% pop growth speed, +12.5% pop growth from immigration, +1% food from livestock and processing, +30% sex jobs output, cons: -15% resources from jobs -5% army training speed

So simply an extension of the exisiting traits.

I think the livestock production has to be higher then. it says 0.5 for huge penises. Not sure if that is an absolute value or 50%.

There is also the opinion modifier the previous stage has.

But those balance issues are all up to Lithia anyway. I thought you had something more special in mind with the knotted ones.

17 hours ago, idk lol i have no ideas said:

I'd recommend making the resources from jobs malus worse, 20 or 25%, and maybe adding a -10% army health on top. The logic being that the larger a specialized body part gets, the exponentially harder it gets to do anything that doesn't involve it, plus it being a larger target for enemies to aim at.