Only recently found out about all these mods; must say, I'm digging what I've seen thus far. Quick question though (apologies if its already been answered), how exactly do I get the "Breeding Offensive" casus belli to trigger? Would appreciate some clarity, thanks!

1 hour ago, merlin1234 said:

Only recently found out about all these mods; must say, I'm digging what I've seen thus far. Quick question though (apologies if its already been answered), how exactly do I get the "Breeding Offensive" casus belli to trigger? Would appreciate some clarity, thanks!

this casus belli as far as im aware is for the new hivemind civics, may be other ways but thats the ones i know.

And for LV's Author, thank you for all your hard work, and May 12th (if i read right) is when the next dlc drops. Hope it doesnt break more things.

3 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Updated!

Let me know if you find any bugs, I did do a lot of testing to make sure the new events work, but do sometimes miss things lol

Where tentacles!? ? Due to my absence I had to get back into modding mode so I had to add something new that wasn't too hard to do. Don't worry though, I still plan on working on those squishy tentacles!

Double YAY!

Oh no... I told myself the next time LV updated, I'd look into Irony and work out all the little conflicts my modlist has so everything could work properly...

I've been at it for a couple hours and still have over 1100 conflicts to check... Curse yoooouuuu!!

In all seriousness, I'm happy for the update, just cursing my previous laziness. :P

21 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Updated!

Let me know if you find any bugs, I did do a lot of testing to make sure the new events work, but do sometimes miss things lol

Hope you enjoy!

Also,

Where tentacles!? ? Due to my absence I had to get back into modding mode so I had to add something new that wasn't too hard to do. Don't worry though, I still plan on working on those squishy tentacles!

image.png.fb8306154980522e2d1a9773f891bece.png

It doesn't seem like it should be like this?

Organic assembly does not seem to be working i have gene clinics but the game says there are no species that can be assembled. The only other gameplay affecting mod i have is Starchild's LV Expansion, also i seemed to be able to explore planet and find missing pops an infinite number of times so i can get as many of those jobs as i want, is this working as intended.

Edited by RizaPascal

The simplified Chinese translaton update! I think it may need to be a bit more polished but I am very tired now so... Maybe I will update a 1.1 this week.

And btw, if everything goes as I expect, I will be very busy in May and maybe don't have time to sit down and translate mods( honestly the new event already makes me feel it a large piece of cake) , so possibly I will just stop translation then. I am thinking maybe I should upload a paratranz project and collect other LV submods I have translated. Hopeif someone is willing to take over the translation, they will help.

Edit: 1.1 version update

====

简中熟肉新鲜出炉。我觉得这次的翻译还是可以再打磨打磨的但是我最近真的累死了所以就...这周啥时候我可能传个1.1上来吧。

以及如果一切顺利的话,我五月之后就会非常忙了,很可能没时间好好静下来翻译了(而且说实话就连这次更新的小观察时间就已经让我感觉有点吃不消了),所以大概率之后我就不翻译了。我在想要不要上传一个paratranz做备份,顺便整理一下我翻译过的各种LV子mod,希望如果有人愿意接手翻译的话会帮上什么忙吧。

Edit:1.1版本上传,把宝石孵化者的科技的翻译补上了,调整了新事件里的一些细节。

食用方法:解压后覆盖原Mod里localisation文件夹里的simp_chinese文件夹

====

btw I set up a paratranz project. Hope it can help others who would like to translate the mods.

顺带一提我开了个paratranz项目,希望能帮到后续烤肉师傅吧。

链接:https://paratranz.cn/projects/4318

simp_chinese.zip

Edited by klkadf
update
6 hours ago, RizaPascal said:

Organic assembly does not seem to be working i have gene clinics but the game says there are no species that can be assembled. The only other gameplay affecting mod i have is Starchild's LV Expansion, also i seemed to be able to explore planet and find missing pops an infinite number of times so i can get as many of those jobs as i want, is this working as intended.

The search planet bit, is LV Expansion, not this one, and that IS working as intended.

10 hours ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

The food, sexology, and gem incubator districts all vanish from my tentacle worlds after a few days???

Did you update and continue a current save, as the recent update added new techs required for those.

5 minutes ago, zarri said:

The search planet bit, is LV Expansion, not this one, and that IS working as intended.

Did you update and continue a current save, as the recent update added new techs required for those.

Old save, but tested on a new one with tentacle world civic as well. Districts disappear. How do you start on a tentacle planet if it requires techs to work...???

okey, for that problem may need to look at an extention of UI overhaul, theres one for allowing more districts. Its, working for me, tentacle world origin, unlocks all the techs required, ran the game on super speed for a while before making my original reply about it with no issue.

Where are you getting the civic? The only civics in LV are.

Standard: Divine Coupling, Sex Crazed Breeders, Milk Ranchers, Sex Slaves, Orgasmic Diplomats.
Megacorp: Franchised Prostitution, Sex Contractors
Hivemind: Nymphic Hosts, Propagating Throng, and Brood Swarm.

Mind listing off any other mods used alongside your LV?

NVM: I already realized your issue, the mod your using (LV Extras, LV Patches, & LV Tweaks - Sex Alderson Disk, Combination Traits, Civics, Trait-Job Compatibility, & More EX 2.3.1/ Patch 2.2.4/ TW 1.0.1) Is not 3.3 compatable, and is not going to update till after 3.4 drops.

Edited by zarri
On 4/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, Lithia<3 said:

Updated!

Hope you enjoy!

Also,

Salutations.

Thanks for the update.

There is a bug with leader traits. The empire rulers often start the game with 3 traits. Also, after getting elected as the empire ruler, a leader tends to get at least 1 or sometimes 2 traits. So a leader may participate in an election with only 2 traits and right after the election the ruler can be seen with 3 or 4 traits.

The bugged traits seem to be Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish.

I've also seen Governors in the recruitment menu available for hire with 2 traits. Scientists don't seem to have this problem. As for Generals and Admirals, I haven't played long enough to see if they have the same problem.

15 hours ago, catchyorbit said:

Salutations.

Thanks for the update.

There is a bug with leader traits. The empire rulers often start the game with 3 traits. Also, after getting elected as the empire ruler, a leader tends to get at least 1 or sometimes 2 traits. So a leader may participate in an election with only 2 traits and right after the election the ruler can be seen with 3 or 4 traits.

The bugged traits seem to be Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish.

I've also seen Governors in the recruitment menu available for hire with 2 traits. Scientists don't seem to have this problem. As for Generals and Admirals, I haven't played long enough to see if they have the same problem.

I'm getting the same issue.  I've tested this with a completely fresh LV install with no other mods on a default empire and every time a new leader is elected the traits are gained. If the previous leader gets reelected, however, they do not gain the traits; it only seems to happen when a completely new leader is selected. This is happening to the AI empires as well, all of their leaders get Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish upon change too.

10 hours ago, Voltgar said:

I'm getting the same issue.  I've tested this with a completely fresh LV install with no other mods on a default empire and every time a new leader is elected the traits are gained. If the previous leader gets reelected, however, they do not gain the traits; it only seems to happen when a completely new leader is selected. This is happening to the AI empires as well, all of their leaders get Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish upon change too.

19 minutes ago, abs_nobody said:

this is one of the "improvements" I made for patch that got incorporated. you can read more about it in my patch but the idea was that "negative" trait ruler start was miserable and it didn't quite made sense leaders with nothing but a flat flaw showing up on recruitment didn't made sense, so I "dulled them down" and made it 0 trait point so it would show up as random quirks

This problem is easy to fix without having to patch it. I checked the traits file and all the traits had a cost of 1, except the two bugged ones.

So just open the file and change the cost of the Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish traits for all leader types from 0 to 1. That has fixed the problem completely so far.

Edited by catchyorbit
3 hours ago, catchyorbit said:

This problem is easy to fix without having to patch it. I checked the traits file and all the traits had a cost of 1, except the two bugged ones.

So just open the file and change the cost of the Highly Submissive and Shocking Fetish traits for all leader types from 0 to 1. That has fixed the problem completely so far.

That fixed it, thanks.