Hey there! Not really a fan of sexual content for Stellaris, just not my cup of tea, however the Aggressive Breeders origin seems like it would really help the roleplay aspect of my Elf-ish/Asari-ish species. Is there anyway to get that origin as a standalone or extract it out of the Mod's files?

No disrespect intended to the Author, It's just not my cup of tea.

8 hours ago, Zozze said:

Is there possibility, to have all the male species that reproduce with males of other species?

Depending on what you actually want to happen the answer either is no or that already is what is happening.

I assume you want the effect you get when a monogender species and any other species are on the same planet.

That effect shouldn't occur with same sex encounters since you are only adding more of the same.

Edited by Fakenet

Tentacle worlds are my favorite, the theme, the vanilla content and the general space horror vibe is awesome. I would love to see a origin where this is 'fleshed' out slower through a storyline like some of the base origins, maybe through an archeology site or something. 

Here is my lore pitch, because I love this stuff so much. 

Engineered Species #69 was meant to be little more than a synthetic flesh all female sex droid. The alien empire that created them based their proportions and general look off a primitive species found in the sol system. They were designed to be self replicating and able to take a considerable beating due to the demands from their population. The Precursors that built them never saw the first generation put into use as their empire fell quickly to some unknown alien threat or invasion. Species #69 laid in a storage facility for thousands of years before an earthquake broke open their storage facility and trigged their release. 

Awaking the species tried to find their purpose and only found a hostile broken world. Through thousands of years of growing and attempting to survive in the hostile world they lived and reproduced, thriving to become the planets new race, eventually setting foot out into the stars, despite their extremely high sexual apatite, or perhaps because of it, as space promised even more perversions and experiences for them. 

It was on a neighboring planet that they found a research facility that housed monstrous creations that the precursor's had built to help defend their empire. Giant mechs, assault droids, hybrid alien life genetically changed for war and other monstrosities, synthetic, mechanical, flesh based or a combination of all three. The team of explorers had seen some of these before on their home planet, but what they had not seen were the mass of tentacle pits that had formed in one of the facilities that promised a large stash of technology and resources. 

The first team entered were taken by the tentacles and the leader of the expedition decided that the mission was more important. Setting up a transmitter they tried to gain access again, this time streaming the data to their home world. To their horror they discovered their sisters being used as breeding machines for the tentacles, as more and more of the second team were snatched up some of their equipment continued to send back video footage of the women. 

The leader of the expedition managed to get the data cache but could not send the data back due to it's complexity and size, so being covered by the rest of her team she made it back to the ship and escaped the planet with only a few survivors. The two month trip back to their planet began, but the captured soldiers didn't die, instead the tentacles kept them alive and breeding. 

Someone in the military let the codes for this footage leak and soon the entire world was watching in a mix of horror and fascination. No other creatures could bring them to such heights of pleasure and soon the feeds were being worshiped in strange group orgies. 

By the time the ship arrived back to the planet there was a mass of tentacle cult followers gathered to great the leader as they saw her as the herald of this new lifeform. Moments before landing the ship went off course and landed somewhat roughly in a densely populated area. When the first responders arrived they opened the ship doors only to find it full of tentacle monsters and transfixed crew members who were aiding the creatures to quickly escape. 

The next few months was a battle of attrition, as more and more cult members formed and soon every city was infected to some degree. The world ruler prepared to give a response to drive back the monsters, but when she started speaking cultists broke in and released tentacles creatures into the facility. Again people all over the world watched a broadcast sent out to their entire world as their ruler succumbed to the pleasure they offered. 

This was the last straw as many simple joined the cult and a new world order was founded. After the initial few months of extremely low production and scientific discovery, the population finally got their sanity back, but only as much as to go out into the star's and bring this gift to every planet and species possible. They quickly discovered that other species could not handle these gifts without going insane, so species #69 decided to aggressively breed out the other species, using their females as ovens for their own kind and soon the lustful bodies combined with the tentacle horror soon became the galaxies next great crisis. 

I would love to make this an archelogy event chain that returns a relic that will give one planetary decision to change it into a tentacle planet. But I'm terrible at getting my mods to work and have no idea where to start with making this. Hope someone enjoyed the story, thanks for all the work you put into this mod! 

Edited by Sybian
On 12/28/2021 at 5:35 AM, Zozze said:

Is there possibility, to have all the male species that reproduce with males of other species?

Take the Futa option and all the "male" centric additional options and then take the option of exeo transformation to only male. Should work, the aggressive adaptability origin will also work with this combination. This includes several other mods but they all work with LV. 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:37 PM, CainHudson said:

Hey there! Not really a fan of sexual content for Stellaris, just not my cup of tea, however the Aggressive Breeders origin seems like it would really help the roleplay aspect of my Elf-ish/Asari-ish species. Is there anyway to get that origin as a standalone or extract it out of the Mod's files?

Let's assume that you meant "Invasive Breeders"...

Aside from translation support, they are defined in several files and seems to have two graphics files:

1. common/governments/civics/lv_origins.txt
  2. common/opinion_modifiers/lv_opinion_modifiers.txt
  3. events/lv_game_start.txt
  4. events/lv_pop_events.txt
  5. gfx/event_pictures/origins/origin_lv_invasive_breeders.dds
  6. gfx/interface/icons/origins/origin_lv_invasive_breeders.dds
  7. interface/lv_origin_pics.gfx

Looking at the origin itself (#1) you want the part (almost 30 lines) that starts with 

origin_lv_invasive_breeders = {        # Invasive Breeders

Also, you might want to change the naming convention, maybe from 'lv' (for lustful void) to 'ib' (for invasive breeders).

This also refers to trait_lv_aggressively_adaptive_reproduction so you will need that also. In addition to the above files, that brings in common/traits/lv_species_traits.txt

In the opinion file (#2) you want the part (30-ish lines) that starts with

triggered_opinion_lv_invasive_breeders_origin ={

In the game start file (#3) you want the first country_event block, but you need to remove the first two "if" blocks inside of it because they refer to civics which you said you were not interested in.

It looks like you want the entire pop events file (#4) but that also refers to 

evt_lv_invasive_breeding_1_room
lv_aggressively_sexed_pop
lv_aggressively_sexing_pop
lv_aggressively_sexing_pop.species
lv_all_disabled
lv_can_pop_procreate
lv_no_more_aggressively_smexing_please
lv_no_more_aggressively_smexing_spam

so you would need to bring in

common/anomalies/lv_anomaly_categories.txt
common/scripted_triggers/lv_scripted_triggers.txt
common/traits/lv_species_traits.txt
events/lv_building_events.txt
events/lv_colony_events.txt
events/lv_country_events.txt
events/lv_event_popups.txt
events/lv_fleet_events.txt
events/lv_gatekeeper_events.txt
events/lv_hybrids.txt
events/lv_neuter_purge_event.txt
events/lv_options.txt

and look for the relevant pieces in each of those.

And, for interface/lv_origin_pics.gfx you would want just the sprite for invasive breeders, so you could delete most of that.

And, also, while you are trimming down those other files, you would need to keep an eye out for references to anything with 'lv' in the name that's not already on the list. 

Anyways, you could certainly clean out stuff you don't want... it's probably only needs a day or two, and you would learn something about stellaris modding in the process.  But it would be a lot simpler to just install the mod and ignore the stuff you do not want to use.

32 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Anyways, you could certainly clean out stuff you don't want... it's probably only needs a day or two, and you would learn something about stellaris modding in the process.  But it would be a lot simpler to just install the mod and ignore the stuff you do not want to use.

The Mass Effect Civilization - Asari gives the Asari a version of the invasive breeders in the Amaranthine Trait. It isn't as powerful, but it is there. Mixing the aggressive reproduction trait in conjustion with amaranthine make the Asari capable of breeding the rest of the galaxy out of existence.

Edited by Isangrad
Addition

I've been a bit busy with holiday things since the last update, so I haven't been around to read any comments. Butt! I will go through them all around the start of next week and probably release a small patch to fix any problems people are having. I'll also close the poll then, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to change from tentacles in that time ?

Anyway!

sfcw35r34eryef.gif.9d5a7563288c9696644d974571aa4751.gif

Something that would add flavor to the mod are civics/perks/traditions/factions that are anti-sex. Even an anti-sex crisis would be cool. One country I like to build is the Sexual Liberation Front, but their isn't any mechanics that give the feeling that their cause is even relevant.

@Lithia<3

Thanks for all your awesome work.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:51 PM, Isangrad said:

Something that would add flavor to the mod are civics/perks/traditions/factions that are anti-sex. Even an anti-sex crisis would be cool. One country I like to build is the Sexual Liberation Front, but their isn't any mechanics that give the feeling that their cause is even relevant.

And yet Spiritualist is barred from many of the sexual civics and origins.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, SohCahToa said:

You need to add it to a playset…

I can't do that because of the aforementioned error or is there another step i needed to do before it can be like the other mods i would otherwise get from steam that i can turn on or off?

9 hours ago, Ragnarokj said:

I can't do that because of the aforementioned error or is there another step i needed to do before it can be like the other mods i would otherwise get from steam that i can turn on or off?

Adding it to the playset is that step. Go to the playset tab then in the top right click the button “Add more mods”