1 hour ago, Mr.proxy said:

sorry in advance if this question has been answered(tried using the search bar for it.) 

i start a playthrough using snu snu fever and got fever forever. now i know it says what it does but the "you are crisis" is kinda throwing me off. does it use the nemesis's crisis gauge or is just flavor?

Snu fever is not a part of this mod. Thats from SSX. But I'm fairly sure that's just flavour. It has nothing to do with the crisis feature from nemesis. 

3 hours ago, Tyranyus said:

Hey so whenever I use this mod it makes it so my pops can't do any jobs besides ones added by this mod and the expansions. Is there a way to fix this? It severely limits what I can play and I can't seem to find any fix for it

Just ran a test with LV and it doesn't seem to have any issues with jobs in 3.2, I haven't experienced any issues with the mod either (which could mean a variety of things) so that leaves me to think you've got another mod in your load order that is causing the issue.

2 minutes ago, Vtrx said:

Just ran a test with LV and it doesn't seem to have any issues with jobs in 3.2, I haven't experienced any issues with the mod either (which could mean a variety of things) so that leaves me to think you've got another mod in your load order that is causing the issue.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Seems like I have a lot of trial and error to go through but thanks for helping me out

It currently appears that Tentacle worlds are using only one tentacle district as defined in the lv_sworld districts file while all other slots are using the sexworld districts.
Is this an oversight or just an inbetween stage of adding Sexopolis? Additionally all of the images for the districts are seemingly placeholders.

All in all though it's quite nice to see the mod integrated as it adds a lot of interesting options for specialization.
Breeder jobs and removal of the district malus are working correctly with tentacle blocker symbiosis now which is quite nice. (And no more free tentacle world terraforming as soon as you get terraforming tech!)

18 minutes ago, requimfor aqueef said:

aNY CHANCE OF CUMFLATION EVENTS?  maybe a mod to have void dragons cumshot a planet?

Could be an interesting variation on the 'Sex Titans' event chain already in LV. Although, with the dragon origin, this could easily become overpowered.

On 12/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Zorlond said:

Could be an interesting variation on the 'Sex Titans' event chain already in LV. Although, with the dragon origin, this could easily become overpowered.

Neither this mod nor Paradox themselves make game balance a huge concern.

Even though I have no idea what either the dragon or the Sex Titans would effectively do for your empire.

Was hoping to play Stellaris after a break, but Paradox pulled a fast one on me and released another update, so LV isn't technically up-to-date.

Does 3.2 bork anything as far as LV is concerned (especially the functionality of monogendered species, how does that one work?)

4 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Mhm! I'm still working on it ?

I kept wanting to add more things (I actually had to force myself to stop lol), so I went from fixing the last update, to reworking all the jobs and districts, among other things. It should be done soon, though! But that's what's been causing the delay.

Thank you for the update and all of your hard work. Will the Tentacle World and Alderson Disk fixes be necessary when you are done?

I was going to make a poll about what to focus on after I released the next update since I can't decide, but thought I might as well ask now so I have a good idea by the time I start working on it. There are 5 main things I'd like to create/expand on:

Robutts - Lewd servitors that get new types of organic trophies. Sexbot empires that either are them or sell them (for normal empires too)
Hiveminds - Reworking old civics and making new things like a "collector" (not mass effect ones lol) which collects pops like a servitor
Tentacles - Tentacle world rework with more things like traits and corruption mechanics
Dragons - Lots of ways to lewd them!
Aquatics - Drown worlds in milk/cum for reasons! ?

Those are just a few rough ideas for what I have in mind. My actual idea files are a lot more detailed so it won't just be the stuffs I mentioned.

You can also suggest something else if you want and if it gets a lot of votes I'll add it to my to do list, but only the above 5 will be considered for the next update! As in the update after the one I'll probably release within a few days.

So! Here's the poll. Also, pollly allows anyone to make suggestions as anyone else including me, so if you see me make more suggestions or vote on things, it's not me lol

https://poll.ly/#/GRolYm52

Well, tentacles and some monsters/besti are the best place for deep space and its unknown, unexplored planets and weird biological fenomenas. Came for this kind of things in Stellaris mods in first place, hope they get more deserved attention, like in Wild Lascivity mod

19 hours ago, Hazzard232 said:

How can I open sub-menus like this one? I'm new to the game and also to the mod :sweat_smile:

Events1.png.84c5f8a07b70b4122432e27cd168ad6d.png

After researching the proper technologies, they're under the Planetary Decisions tab of Planet View. I think the option is labeled something along the lines of Planetary Sex Change? (I can't recall offhand the exact label.)

7 hours ago, Zorlond said:

Just a friendly reminder, Lithia's poll is still up, and people made a bunch of additions to it. Anyone who's already voted might want to re-visit the poll and see if any of the suggestions have anything you'd like to see. Help Lithia get an accurate reading of the fanbase for this mod. :)

I added a general "non-con" suggestion.  Not because it's not there, but more because it seems sort of inconsistent at the moment.  My evil sadistic slaver empire can conquer a planet and get the defeated enemy non-con event, then jump directly to the largely happy and consensual mono-gender synergy event pictures.  Also the sadistic and masochistic traits should get their synergy bonuses back, but with a twist.  Masochistic pops should get a bonus from sadistic pops while causing the sadists to get a penalty.  Sadistic pops should receive a bonus from and cause a penalty to sexually repressed pops.