Hey Lithia, I saw that in your latest poll there was Interspecies as an option but that it didn't make the top 3 so I thought I'd gave it a try.

Spoiler

image.png.7936e244bf79ff115d55f269f1910f87.png

It's more a proof of concept right now with placeholders .I'll like to get some ideas/concept for each perk before proceeding.So far I was going with.
(from top left to bottom right)

1. Adoption: a good simple xenophile ethics attraction to make pops Xenophiles obviously (30% Xenophile Ethics attraction?).
  2. A:Xeno Coupling,basically a policy which would encourage Xenos making couples (love&sex part).Perhaps government funded and based on dna. 
    Perhaps every pop with the Xenophile ethics/faction could produce a little bit of pop growth?
  3. B:Additional "lv_breeder" jobs on each of your planets (+1 for each 20 pop?).
  4. C:Some sexy clothing/lingerie to wear in public (maybe a Lingerie Tailor job? giving lots of hapiness,trade and amenities?). 
  5. D:Better "lv_breeder" maybe a upgrade in stratum (better social standing and political power and making some unity?).
  6. E: A thing I noticed was that there's plenty of society research bonus to get from lots of lewd sources so I was thinking of a "less Society% and more Physics&Engineering%.
  7. Finisher: Something that makes every pop with the Xenophile ethics/faction produce unity (hence the Ethics attraction bonus at the beggining.)

I guess I'd also like a reward based on how many Xenos are in your empire.
You know the empire modifer that said "you have 6 interbreeding species in your empire contribuing to an extremely diverse genepool."
Maybe the finisher could double whatever bonus you'd get from that?
Although I doubt I'd be able to script any of that XD.

So what are yall thoughts?
Also Lithia are you French ? I think Toronam was too ? Or is it my imagination ?

On 9/19/2021 at 12:42 PM, Courier70 said:

On the subject of the Clone Army origin, some other fun things I noticed was that all my pops had female portraits - seems they're monogendered based on whatever you pick for your ruler portrait. Not sure how that may interact with monogender traits but something to note. I think there's some fun role playing potential too with a clone army origin empire discovering how sex and babies work.

Could someone test whether this monogender feature will go away if you choose the "clone army descendent" option?

41 minutes ago, Dadicho said:

Hey Lithia, I saw that in your latest poll there was Interspecies as an option but that it didn't make the top 3 so I thought I'd gave it a try.

Hide contents

It's more a proof of concept right now with placeholders .I'll like to get some ideas/concept for each perk before proceeding.So far I was going with.

1. Adoption: a good simple xenophile ethics attraction to make pops Xenophiles obviously (30% Xenophile Ethics attraction?).
  2. A:Xeno Coupling,basically a policy which would encourage Xenos making couples (love&sex part).Perhaps government funded and based on dna. 
    Perhaps every pop with the Xenophile ethics/faction could produce a little bit of pop growth?
  3. B:Additional "lv_breeder" jobs on each of your planets (+1 for each 20 pop?).
  4. C:Some sexy clothing/lingerie to wear in public (maybe a Lingerie Tailor job? giving lots of hapiness,trade and amenities?). 
  5. D:Better "lv_breeder" maybe a upgrade in stratum (better social standing and political power and making some unity?).
  6. E: A thing I noticed was that there's plenty of society research bonus to get from lots of lewd sources so I was thinking of a "less Society% and more Physics&Engineering%.
  7. Finisher: Something that makes every pop with the Xenophile ethics/faction produce unity (hence the Ethics attraction bonus at the beggining.)

You know the empire modifer that said "you have 6 interbreeding species in your empire contribuing to an extremely diverse genepool."

Also Lithia are you French ? I think Toronam was too ? Or is it my imagination ?

I am not a modder, so I can't help you with the coding but what about modifying the code of the "gospel of the masses" civic to give xenophile pops +1 unity? Looking at that might at least give you a start on the code.

I think Lustful Void is already pretty heavy in the Pop Growth/Happiness/Society research departments so diversifying a bit like you seem to be doing looks very good.

5 hours ago, Dadicho said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think these are a good set of suggestion. I do have a few personal suggestions.
3. Perhaps putting the extra jobs on the Gene Clinic could be a alternative.

4. Maybe the Lingerie Tailor job could be added to industrial districts, much like there is a perk that adds a clerk to city districts.

6. To highlight the idea of wanting multiple species in your empire, you could make it such that each migration-treaty gives a small bonus to Engineering-research. You could flavor it as knowing a lot of species lets your researcher design better solutions for all of them.

5 hours ago, Eosopho said:

I think these are a good set of suggestion. I do have a few personal suggestions.
3. Perhaps putting the extra jobs on the Gene Clinic could be a alternative.

4. Maybe the Lingerie Tailor job could be added to industrial districts, much like there is a perk that adds a clerk to city districts.

6. To highlight the idea of wanting multiple species in your empire, you could make it such that each migration-treaty gives a small bonus to Engineering-research. You could flavor it as knowing a lot of species lets your researcher design better solutions for all of them.

Similar idea would be replacing city district clerks with whore jobs. 

So I actually managed to give all xenophile pops the modifier but...

Spoiler

image.png.36a74d341af213564bf82c3feb740e8c.png

...they don't produce any unity at all...
Don't mind the 1k,its just so I can easier see the impact the modifier should have.
Fortunately, the +1 breeder job per 20 pop works.
I wonder if there,s any way easier to do it tho.

9 hours ago, BlackShotman said:

I am not sure why, but i dont seem to have any traditions when playing. I guess its probably a mod missbehaving, i just hope somebody experienced that before and can give me some pointers.

The latest patch massively overhauled the Tradition system, and many mods (including LV) have not yet been updated to support it. There may not be anything you can do except wait for mod fixes.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, Ozvelpoon said:

Similar idea would be replacing city district clerks with whore jobs. 

So I've done something very similar to that in a custom mod I used a little while ago, where I switched Clerks for Streetwalkers.  It's... very strong.  Probably too strong.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, BlackShotman said:

I am not sure why, but i dont seem to have any traditions when playing. I guess its probably a mod missbehaving, i just hope somebody experienced that before and can give me some pointers.

I actually have the same problem.  I went through and did a clean reinstall and got rid of any older mods that affect Traditions and still nothing. This mod and Sexopolis are my main suspects at this time :D

On 9/26/2021 at 9:34 AM, Isangrad said:

Is there any way that Sexopolis Project and More can  be incorporated into Lustful Void? The author of that mode isn't going to update it and has given permission to take over the mod to any one who wants it.

Pretty Please? Pretty Pretty Please?

17 hours ago, BMLlednar said:

Lithia's still working on the update.  I imagine there's rather a lot to do considering on top of fixing anything that broke with the new version there's also a bunch of cool new stuff that can be done now, like the new tradition trees that were voted on a bit earlier in the thread.

Ah good I'll just wait for the update then.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:35 AM, Dadicho said:

So I actually managed to give all xenophile pops the modifier but...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.36a74d341af213564bf82c3feb740e8c.png

...they don't produce any unity at all...
Don't mind the 1k,its just so I can easier see the impact the modifier should have.
Fortunately, the +1 breeder job per 20 pop works.
I wonder if there,s any way easier to do it tho.

Have you tried giving the pops a +% to unity instead? No idea if it'd work, but might be worth a shot.

As an alternative, there already exists a biodiversity modifier in LV that gives pop growth the more different species you have, you could add a conditional unity bonus to that if you have the perk.

Or you could scale it off the xenophile faction's approval, unfortunately I don't think it's possible to base things on a faction's size.

2 hours ago, Armin487 said:

Have you tried giving the pops a +% to unity instead? No idea if it'd work, but might be worth a shot.

As an alternative, there already exists a biodiversity modifier in LV that gives pop growth the more different species you have, you could add a conditional unity bonus to that if you have the perk.

Or you could scale it off the xenophile faction's approval, unfortunately I don't think it's possible to base things on a faction's size.

Alright so the _mult works but only affect pop that already produces unity (100% of 0 is zero).
I guess since it works I'll stick it with.

Spoiler

image.png.b0b634c1e08deea7500aeab398b9cd7b.png

As for the whole Tradition, Here's how its looking.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b64482291a18b417651432c8f574844a.png

I'll need to update the localization for the balance changes which I'm hoping you guys could help with and also some flavor text too.

20 minutes ago, Isangrad said:

So far things are looking good. Thank you. Now, about the future of Sexopolis........

My dude, it's been less than a day and like 3 posts since you last asked. Chill out.

The author of this mod doesn't post here frequently, and no one else can give you an answer. She'll probably address it next time she posts, whenever that is; if not, then ask again. Otherwise, there's no point spamming the thread with the same question.

19 hours ago, SexyHeathen19 said:

I actually have the same problem.  I went through and did a clean reinstall and got rid of any older mods that affect Traditions and still nothing. This mod and Sexopolis are my main suspects at this time :D

While I don't know your perticular issue, I have both Sexopolis+Lustfull Void as well as a couple of Tradition mods all working properly. Maybe look elsewhere or at your load order?

58 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

While I don't know your perticular issue, I have both Sexopolis+Lustfull Void as well as a couple of Tradition mods all working properly. Maybe look elsewhere or at your load order?

I did try the load order and used Irony to clean up some issue. but the conflict still persists. Not to big of an issue though, im still playing around with things trying to fix it. . . .you know, like you have to do after every major update lol