On 11/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

There is a patch on the Lustful Void Discord that allows LV to work in 2.8.

The same patch is here:

On 10/30/2020 at 8:38 AM, Lithia<3 said:

Here is the patch to make things work with the new dlc. You have to extract it to (...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod) and say yes to overwrite. So you need LV itself in that folder first and then you can overwrite it with the patch. You can also just ignore the version warning for now.

Necroids Patch for LV 0.5.0.3.zip 5.21 kB · 282 downloads

@zelayasrevenge301 Thanks for the suggestions! If more people want buildings to give extra jobs the more pops you have, I'll conceder adding it. And I'll take a look at nerfing the growth on traits a bit lol

So, for my first run with LV I played as a milk-producing sex-crazed futa Gestalt, and while it was pretty fun and challenging to balance all those needy cows and the increased amenities usage, it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be extremely distracting for regular drones in a Gestalt, if they were constantly connected to billions of peers currently experiencing pleasure and orgasm? I feel that any (organic) Gestalt going the sex craze route should suffer serious penalties on their entire industrial production, making it neccessary to invest in the LV options to balance out the loss in minerals and energy.

Aside from that: works like a charm on Stellaris Butler. No instabilities, no CTDs. I only feel that LV anomalies are a little rare.

• 2 weeks later...

Update! Finally! lol

So loverslab is having connection issues again and just refuses to save any changes I make to the downloads page, but it did actually save the main mod page so you can look at the new changes there. I'll come see if they fixed their issues tomorrow and try to change the downloads page again. Until then um...cat meme!

afwe35dfg.jpg

Hey, I would just like to ask a question, if possible. If you just take a quick look at the included pic, is it at all possible for all the modifiers to be hidden/condensed to a much shorter list for the tooltips? There's a lot of duplicate modifiers in there, and it's making the list overflow off the bottom of the screen.

(of course I'm also running Planetary Diversity which has the same issue, but that's someone else's mod)

20201206225959_1.jpg

@Lithia<3

Found these while checking what I needed to do to update an image replacer mod to the diplomatic room sizes.

Both the events and event images for the Sadistic, Masochistic and Biomechanical Wombs pop up events for their related traits seem to have gone missing entirely in the update.

A couple other images look like they got missed in the size change as well. Two of the titanic life images and the pow image I think. Haven't seen them in game yet so I'm not sure if it will affect how they display.

I tried to fix the downloads page but it still refuses to save. I also uploaded a small hotfix which is mainly just localizations as well as chinese localizations shared by godhidden on discord.

@Abominus The latest version is 0.5.5.1

@Pfactor Due to how much I changed with the latest update your old saves very likely won't work with it. Use the previous version (which you can find in the downloads section at the bottom) until you decide to start a new game.

@Zorlond Your first problem seems to be due to paradox making those visible very recently and is probably why you're seeing it in multiple mods. I added the missing localizations, but I have no way to hide them unfortunately. As for the second bug, I made some changes that should hopefully add those deposits, but if it's still not adding them then I'll have to take a closer look at it.

@Raana Those events were removed when I reworked how that whole system worked. But basically, They were condensed into BDSM or biomechanical breeder to reduce some of the script lag all those checks were causing. Everything you see in the city_sets folder are the new images, with the exception to a few you can still find in event_pictures due to how those events work.event_pictures due to how those events work.

@DarthMob31 I'm not sure what you mean by required, but you can find all the downloads here and the main LV mod is at the top of the list.

I'll keep an eye on things and add any reported problems to either another hotfix or to the next update depending on how severe they are! ;)

2 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

I tried to fix the downloads page but it still refuses to save. I also uploaded a small hotfix which is mainly just localizations as well as chinese localizations shared by godhidden on discord.

@Abominus The latest version is 0.5.5.1

@Pfactor Due to how much I changed with the latest update your old saves very likely won't work with it. Use the previous version (which you can find in the downloads section at the bottom) until you decide to start a new game.

I'll keep an eye on things and add any reported problems to either another hotfix or to the next update depending on how severe they are! ;)

It worked itself out an hour later. You just added a tech that was needed to build new dairies and added the bonus building as well.