59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think we've a volunteer! :P

lol, the names phill, otherwise I would. It might kinda suck, but I think we definetly could find a female to voice over. judging by the reaction, I think it is liked. Monoman, how possible would it be to do this? is it hard? We should pm about this. I could try and recruit a girl to voice.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think that option is only available to people that do not use sexlab separate orgasm. 

With SLSO your chance of being spanked depends on your 'performance' (Fucking back and denigrating yourself)

If the overlays still aren't showing on the ass/tits open showracemenu and check the body overlays section to see if there's anything there. 

I'm using SLSO. so maybe an option in SLSO?

For the overlays, I think i found the problem. In sl survival, the spank option was enable. I didn't see that it shouldn't be activated. I disabled it and tears, drool redness now appear. I don't really know if it's that, but its working now.

and for the status of masochism, I thought it needed a higher value than that. Not a real problem so it's ok. She like to be spank ?

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If horrible harassment is triggered, when I escape it says "SLHH activated SLAPPConsequence" on the left upper corner

SLAPPConsequence is part of SexLab Approach which has a relationship to SLHH. 

So it isn't Slap! it's S.L.AP. ?

3 hours ago, phil01991 said:

lol, the names phill, otherwise I would. It might kinda suck, but I think we definetly could find a female to voice over. judging by the reaction, I think it is liked. Monoman, how possible would it be to do this? is it hard? We should pm about this. I could try and recruit a girl to voice.

Was referring to lupine but hey, a couple of helium balloons and a pair of extra tight underpants and just maybe we could pull it off. 

3 hours ago, Cerral said:

I'm using SLSO. so maybe an option in SLSO?

You'll have to read the main page. There are game mechanics when you use SLSO:

Aggressive sex with SLSO is further broken down into:

Player as NOT a masochist:

• Npcs raping you will demand you fuck back (increase their enjoyment) or they'll start spanking you. Giving Npcs enjoyment will give you a brief reprieve from spanking. If you're out of stamina to provide them with enjoyment you can press the middle mouse button to say nasty things about yourself which will also increase the spank cool-off timer giving you time to regenerate your stamina to fuck back.

As a masochist:

• Your attacker will automatically spank you if you are below 'Mid enjoyment' to get you in the mood. If your stamina goes below 10% your attacker will spank you to give you a stamina boost so you can fuck back like a good slut. Pressing middle mouse will make your character request a spank. 
2 hours ago, Cerral said:

For the overlays, I think i found the problem. In sl survival, the spank option was enable. I didn't see that it shouldn't be activated. I disabled it and tears, drool redness now appear. I don't really know if it's that, but its working now.

Hmm. I don't think that would be the cause. There is no connection between the two mods really. 

So all the spanky stuff works during animations and the ratio has increased in MCM, but i don't see any redness or face visuals. If i see Body Paint tab in racemenu, the spank_breasts_light has 2 colors of which both are fully transparent. If i change the slider of the right color to full opacity i do see the redness.

It seems there are 8 out of 14 body textures in use (much by slavetats), and all 5 out of 5 face textures are defaults, so this mod didn't reserve any face ones. MCM says opacity for 2 face textures should be 0.99. I already tried resetting overlays. And i had to specifically go into nioverride.ini and enable+ add more face textures because face options are disabled by default for everyone. If your game has any decapitations (mine doesn't), it will crash.

(Of soft dependencies i have MME but no SLSO.)

And yes, i have drool and tears textures of ZAP 8+.

9 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So all the spanky stuff works during animations and the ratio has increased in MCM, but i don't see any redness or face visuals. If i see Body Paint tab in racemenu, the spank_breasts_light has 2 colors of which both are fully transparent. If i change the slider of the right color to full opacity i do see the redness.

It seems there are 8 out of 14 body textures in use (much by slavetats), and all 5 out of 5 face textures are defaults, so this mod didn't reserve any. MCM says opacity for 2 face textures should be 0.99. I already tried resetting overlays. And i had to specifically go into nioverride.ini and enable+ add more face textures because face options are disabled by default for everyone. If your game has any decapitations (mine doesn't), it will crash.

(Of soft dependencies i have MME but no SLSO.)

Face textures are only for drool/tears. I'd also recommend setting the number of face overlays to 14 or more. 

Are you sure you're just not getting spanked enough. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Face textures are only for drool/tears. I'd also recommend setting the number of face overlays to 14 or more. 

Are you sure you're just not getting spanked enough. 

I'll try adding more face ones too. And yeah i went reading older comments and then changed MCM to 10 spanks for max intensity, and now after bumping npcs a few times i see it working. They must have faded out before i guess. I was even captured by Dragonborn in Distress where they repeatedly use the player, but that wasn't enough to cause any redness. Maybe default setting is too shy?

Edit: Oh, why are drool/tears options all grayed out in MCM?

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Either the Zaz textures aren't installed/in the right directory or your papyrusutil is old/overwritten by another mod. 

With MO2 i would see it. PapyrusUtil comes from SL 1.62, and standalone version of the util hasn't been updated since 2016, so i assume SL has latest.

Spoiler

drool.jpg.7071733172e3f59ebe3c37f5598207a7.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

With MO2 i would see it. PapyrusUtil comes from SL 1.62, and standalone version of the util hasn't been updated since 2016, so i assume SL has latest.

Reveal hidden contents

drool.jpg.7071733172e3f59ebe3c37f5598207a7.jpg

No. It doesn't. Move PapyrusUtil below sexlab. 

Seems like this mod is causing/contributing to a CTD in SSE.  The SLS_TearsCooldown script is firing like 75 times a second (not exaggerating).

The papyrus output consists of these same lines, over and over:

stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 12
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"

stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 12
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call ModifyTears() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 10
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call CurrentTears() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 11
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 11
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call TearsCooldownInterval() on a None object, aborting function call

I tried adjusting the cooldown values in the MCM for drool and tears, but that didn't seem to make a dent in the rate of execution.  I have just disabled the mod for now.  I was using STA 2.0.

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Seems like this mod is causing/contributing to a CTD in SSE.  The SLS_TearsCooldown script is firing like 75 times a second (not exaggerating).

The papyrus output consists of these same lines, over and over:

stack:

stack:
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call ModifyTears() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
    [Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].SLS_TearsCooldown.OnUpdate() - "SLS_TearsCooldown.psc" Line 10
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call CurrentTears() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[06/12/2019 - 01:30:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call TearsCooldownInterval() on a None object, aborting function call

I tried adjusting the cooldown values in the MCM for drool and tears, but that didn't seem to make a dent in the rate of execution.  I have just disabled the mod for now.  I was using STA 2.0.

Looks like unfilled properties maybe, not sure. 

1 hour ago, sshar22 said:

Question:

StA saps willpower for SLDF with spanks. Can StA Intercept the Slaverun whippings and sap willpower too?

Cheers

I'm working on another mod that adds whip marks as overlays when whipped so it'd be easy enough to add to that. 

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Looks like unfilled properties maybe, not sure. 

Would having head overlays disabled in Racemenu (skee64) cause an issue with this?  Head/face overlays are still buggy in SE, so the default is to leave those disabled.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Would having head overlays disabled in Racemenu (skee64) cause an issue with this?  Head/face overlays are still buggy in SE, so the default is to leave those disabled.

I can't say really. I'm not familiar with SE at all. 

This is the line:

RegisterForSingleUpdate(SexDialog.TearsCooldownInterval)

But SexDialog is none (which is the root problem) so when the script runs it's probably doing RegisterForSingleUpdate(0)

Which will do an update in zero seconds which is why you're getting stacks. 

I've checked the property is filled so it's not that. 

It's not something I've seen in LE so I'd suggest maybe asking on the SE page. 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:04 PM, Monoman1 said:

I can't say really. I'm not familiar with SE at all. 

This is the line:

RegisterForSingleUpdate(SexDialog.TearsCooldownInterval)

But SexDialog is none (which is the root problem) so when the script runs it's probably doing RegisterForSingleUpdate(0)

Which will do an update in zero seconds which is why you're getting stacks. 

I've checked the property is filled so it's not that. 

It's not something I've seen in LE so I'd suggest maybe asking on the SE page. 

Wasn't even aware someone uploaded a port of this for SE.  I was using my own conversion.  I'll link this conversation in the other thread to save on typing.

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Wasn't even aware someone uploaded a port of this for SE.  I was using my own conversion.  I'll link this conversation in the other thread to save on typing.

Hmm, just check in TesEdit if the SexDialog property on magic effect SLS_TearsCooldownMgef is actually filled. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm, just ch

eck in TesEdit if the SexDialog property on magic effect SLS_TearsCooldownMgef is actually filled. 

Is this what you're referencing?

ScriptName: SLS_TearsCooldown

Flags: Local

Properties

- Property

- - propertyName: SexDialog

- - Type: Object

- - Flags: Edited

- - Value

- - - Object Union

- - - - Object v2

- - - - - FormID: SLS_SexDialogueQuest [QUST:D6004E23]

- - - - - Alias: None

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Is this what you're referencing?

ScriptName: SLS_TearsCooldown

Flags: Local

Properties

- Property

- - propertyName: SexDialog

- - Type: Object

- - Flags: Edited

- - Value

- - - Object Union

- - - - Object v2

- - - - - FormID: SLS_SexDialogueQuest [QUST:D6004E23]

- - - - - Alias: None

Yea that looks ok I think. 

I'm not sure then. Did you try the ported version?

This looks super promising but what's the deal with the message I'm getting when starting the game that I'm missing scripts from Milk Mod Economy? Reinstalling the mod as the message suggested didn't stop the message from appearing again. Next time it pops up I'll be sure to quote it, but for now I just want to quickly check if this is something you can help me with straight away.

3 minutes ago, ParsleyParakeet said:

This looks super promising but what's the deal with the message I'm getting when starting the game that I'm missing scripts from Milk Mod Economy? Reinstalling the mod as the message suggested didn't stop the message from appearing again. Next time it pops up I'll be sure to quote it, but for now I just want to quickly check if this is something you can help me with straight away.

There's sometimes a timing issue when the mod first starts. If you open up the MCM and the messages don't appear again then you're ok. If they do appear again it means the FoMod didn't install as expected and you will need to install the mod manually. 

To install manually:

Copy everything except the FoMod and Conditionals folders to skyrim

then open up the conditionals folder and run down through each mod one at a time. If you use the mod in question copy the scripts from the active folder. If you don't use the mod then copy the scripts from the inactive folder. 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's sometimes a timing issue when the mod first starts. If you open up the MCM and the messages don't appear again then you're ok. If they do appear again it means the FoMod didn't install as expected and you will need to install the mod manually. 

To install manually:

Copy everything except the FoMod and Conditionals folders to skyrim

then open up the conditionals folder and run down through each mod one at a time. If you use the mod in question copy the scripts from the active folder. If you don't use the mod then copy the scripts from the inactive folder. 

Thanks! So far it seems the message isn't appearing again so hopefully it's fine now. Uhm... I'm noticing a different issue. Is this mod meant to have an MCM? -And followup question: is it possible to run out of slots for MCMs? Because I've got a lot of them so that might be why.