Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

Has anyone played around with EasyNPC yet? It looks super fun to mix and match your favorite NPC replacers.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52313

I have, though it does not seem to work the way they say it should for me, after doing the build through the mod/program it says disable all the npc mods that are part of it, but for me at least 50% of them are still required as master files for the merge that it does, also previews seem a bit iffy as well, I have installed a few of the mugshot packs and non of them actually show, hell most of the vanilla game stuff does not show.

12 hours ago, trgdolors said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff I believe SkySa has now been replaced by ADXP | MCO. However; I have not used any of them yet.

For those that have not seen it, that site, SkyrimGuild, has a bunch of animation/combat mods now. Its where Distar and others have begun posting their mods. Worth a look.

Oh yeah, i know, but i hate that MCO *totally* replaces most anims that i want to keep (Running anims, or walk for example)
it also need some work (a lot) for the old compatible anims made with SkySA in base (yes, i know you can port them via a tool they made, but a lot of the ports end up with problems somewhere, i tested)

Also i got it fixed with the help (rather with the anti-help) of the Guild discord, it was an issue with an extra mod i was using but did not realize. 
They pointed me in the wrong way so i tried the opposite and it worked lol

Does anybody know how/a mod for Sexlab that can make it so there's no gender filtering for animations at all? I currently have a Futa PC but it feels sort of limiting that the character can only use M/F animations on females and leave out all the F/F ones, including some of the fancy Magic Dildo animations I have. If there was a way to set the Player Character's gender in Sexlab to Both, that'd be neat but I have no idea how.

13 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Does anybody know how/a mod for Sexlab that can make it so there's no gender filtering for animations at all? I currently have a Futa PC but it feels sort of limiting that the character can only use M/F animations on females and leave out all the F/F ones, including some of the fancy Magic Dildo animations I have. If there was a way to set the Player Character's gender in Sexlab to Both, that'd be neat but I have no idea how.

Use this mod: 

Just add any existing anim that haves "male" to "futa" so they work on your pc too and dont break the positions and allow all futa character to use them aswell.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Hawkely said:

Okay, I'm desperate. I tried to fix it. I spent 3 days to find a fix for this gap between my head and my hair. Maybe someone here knows how to fix this?

Hopefully someone with more experience than me can weigh in, but from what I remember of the way hair mods work, hairstyles usually are split into separate meshes for the main hair style and the hairline (at least its the case for KS Hair). It's possible that for some reason you are missing the hairline meshes, or they simply aren't displaying properly.

Which hair mod are you using, have you made any changes to it via xEdit or the CK, and does this happen for every hairstyle or just the one in your screenshot?

@Aylis I was just wondering, do you make any changes to the CBPC .txt files (e.g. CBPCMasterConfig.txt), or do you just use that mod as it comes? And would you mind telling me what configuration you usually use for Sinful CBP if you still use that mod in your load order? Thanks

14 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@asdj1239

1. Just out of the box.

2. Can't remember the exact numbers. But i usually go the middle ground when it comes to settings.

So as I've looked into this a bit more, I realized there is quite a bit I didn't know about getting the full functionality out of HDT-SMP/CBPC and related mods. I hope you don't mind me asking a few more questions.

I know there are various config files associated with both HDT-SMP and CBPC. I also saw that 3BA contains its own set of CBPC files. I think this question might possibly make all my other questions redundant - I am wondering if there is any need to make modifications to HDT-SMP/CBPC and related mods since 3BA seems to have it's own config files that I am guessing might do the same thing as the config files for those mods?

Otherweise, I am wondering if you just use the .xml config file for HDT-SMP as it comes, or if you are making modifications to it/using someone else's config. And if so, is there any sort of guide you used to get the best performance out of the mod when changing the config?

I also noticed you don't list Faster HDT-SMP in the mod list, I was just wondering why this is? Did you find it just doesn't provide that much of a performance boost or difference in gameplay experience? I saw that FSMP has an optional file for .xmls which may or may not be useful for getting better functionality from the 3BA body...

And finally I am wondering if we need the optional config files from the CBPC nexus page, or just the main mod is sufficient?

Thanks a lot.

22 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Hopefully someone with more experience than me can weigh in, but from what I remember of the way hair mods work, hairstyles usually are split into separate meshes for the main hair style and the hairline (at least its the case for KS Hair). It's possible that for some reason you are missing the hairline meshes, or they simply aren't displaying properly.

Which hair mod are you using, have you made any changes to it via xEdit or the CK, and does this happen for every hairstyle or just the one in your screenshot?

Hi! Nope this is not meshes or High Poly Head problem. I solved it, this ENB problem. Just google enb hair gap fix and go youtube. Some hairstyles have mesh problem but is bacause some hairstyles do for elfs race

19 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

My SSEDit after I changed some file paths around isn't pulling my complete modlist.  Anyone have some tips?

did you delete the backup it makes? If you didn't, you would probably not be asking. But still going to ask. Or you just may be like me and forget that it does make a backup when you edit things. 

Hi, just started with SE modding and trying to follow your guide. The FOMOD for 3BBB seams to be changed in comparision to your latest setting order.
I'm also a bit confused what to choose for the "change vagina collision" and "add anal collision" settings.

(this got posted twice somehow, sorry for that)

Edited by CHAOS30

Hi, just started with SE modding and trying to follow your guide. The FOMOD for 3BBB seams to be changed in comparision to your latest setting order.
I'm also a bit confused what to choose for the "change vagina collision" and "add anal collision" settings.