Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@Aylis_Temp I'm also running 1.7.5 for Po3's Tweaks. Where are you getting the errors?

@trgdolors No idea if Faster HDT fixed it. I threw it back in on a whim because a character preset I wanted to use listed as a requirement and I thought I'd give it another shot. I haven't had any trouble with it though, and I've tried it for two characters that had pretty long playthroughs.

Haven't noticed any effect on performance with SMP Wind. It's actually very subtle from what I've seen. YMMV of course.

@All

Don't worry i'll neither simply vanish nor discard years of work. I'll think of something when i have to cross that bridge...

Atm i got

333 active mods

324 active plugins

102 ESM and ESP

222 ESL and ESL-flagged ESP

Still can't decide between my Breton (Minor noble - Heavy armor) and my Dunmer (Mage-Assassin - Light Armor)...

Spoiler

ScreenShot46.jpg.5a13da53f967b3b24d44a2a85f8e78f0.jpgScreenShot45.jpg.01a70142dd38925c5cf50f9242c38a30.jpg

Starting the next testrun...

Now that is unexpected... The Breton preset does'nt look too bad on a Dunmer (which btw. shouldn't work at all).

Spoiler

ScreenShot50.jpg.ed1c48ba8605fe593fd668e64f2e2426.jpg

It looks a little bit off. Nevertheless interesting.

The earthquakes in Solsheim work, now give me an ashstorm...

Btw. did i mention that Solstheim looks nice too?

Spoiler

ScreenShot47.jpg.7106e64601115f3ae9379512f096ed58.jpg

Edited by Aylis_Temp

Hey guys i have a problem with my game  its freezing in combat and sometimes when using sexlab animations at the start i mean its just freezing like at the start of the animations and its just stop working so i have to go to task manager and kill the skyrim se exe  by the way i think im familiar right now about the  process so i think u guys need my papyrus log and my load and mod order so its below this text

https://modwat.ch/u/alwaysandforever

Papyrus.0.log

I'll remove COTN Falkreath (and its patches). The more i see of it, the less i like it. This is one of the examples where it is on one hand too much and on the other hand way too little.

The layout of the shop: Outside very good - inside totally messed up

Layout of the inn         : Outside questionable - inside very good

And so on and so forth...

Almost RC1

SAE.ods

Just don't use the patches for 'RS-Children'. Havn't added the mod yet. ;)

@killorkilled

That loadorder is all over the place. Let me guess, you used loot to optimize it, right?

Edited by Aylis_Temp
3 hours ago, Aylis_Temp said:

I'll remove COTN Falkreath (and its patches). The more i see of it, the less i like it. This is one of the examples where it is on one hand too much and on the other hand way too little.

The layout of the shop: Outside very good - inside totally messed up

Layout of the inn         : Outside questionable - inside very good

And so on and so forth...

Almost RC1

SAE.ods 26.35 kB · 3 downloads

Just don't use the patches for 'RS-Children'. Havn't added the mod yet. ;)

@killorkilled

That loadorder is all over the place. Let me guess, you used loot to optimize it, right?

i actually didnt run loot i just manually move the plugins as best as i could i swear.

19 hours ago, Aylis_Temp said:

I tried it before but got a crash, It seemed that it had a conflict with the "Ancient Profession" mod. So I stayed with JK's mods. That reminds me, does anyone know of a patch between JK's Tempel of Dibella and the "Sisterhood of Dibella"?

Edited by Tops34
17 hours ago, killorkilled said:

i actually didnt run loot i just manually move the plugins as best as i could i swear.

You'll not like the solution to this problem...You have to deactivate all mods and then reactivate them in the same order they are in the guide. Keep the additions away for now and add them only when the rest is working again.

Northguard doesn't work for us. One way or the other we end up with a black face for one or two NPC. And when you finally managed to fix one, then another NPC, which worked before, suddenly got a new dark face.

Sigh

Typical Bethesda games modding at its finest.

Fine, i'll give Pandorable a shot...

Edited by Aylis_Temp
1 hour ago, Aylis_Temp said:

You'll not like the solution to this problem...You have to deactivate all mods and then reactivate them in the same order they are in the guide. Keep the additions away for now and add them only when the rest is working again.

There is another way to do this if using MO2. Grab the plugin Sync Plugins with Mod Order from Nexus, install it, then run it (might want to backups your modlist and plugin lists). This will rearrange the plugin list to match your modlist (with ESM/ESLs near the beginning as they should be). Then run Wyre Bash, select rebuild patch on the bash patch and it should come up with Master Errors window. Hopefully you'll have nothing in Missing Masters, but will probably have a bunch in Delinquent Master Errors. You'll need to shuffle the listed plugins so they are in the right order (the image below shows that LCO_Framework.esp needs to be above LCO_BthalftRuins.esp). Once Wyre Bash is happy about delinquent masters (which does involve exiting Wyre Bash, reopening it and doing the rebuild patch bit again, until it gets to the point bash doesn't complain anymore), you should be good to go.

Spoiler

bash-delinquent-masters.png.c6a8d0bf7b45a83abebafef6d15d9b0a.png

Before

bash-delinquent-masters-1before.png.0c21f975da8ab69d94f1a5a4b1efe3df.png

After

bash-delinquent-masters-2after.png.c98012e99be8855786181be376a1059e.png

Fixing one visual after another...

Pandorable is looking very good. Havn't found a single black face anymore.

Could also fix a few things i didn't like about the ice.

Whiterun got a few visual details corrected.

Removed the small rocks that only cost FPS.

Northern roads is problematic, maybe later...

Starting with 'RS Children' now.

Spoiler

enb2022_10_30_13_56_15.jpg.070bd976e06c489386e6f5406c03eef6.jpg

@Tops34

Not my thing. When everyone is beautiful then nobody really is. :)

@akadeadpool

Interesting one. Will take a closer look.

Edited by Aylis_Temp

Aylis, this is really shaping up well, and fast! Thanks!

Are you considering AI Overhaul? Its much better than the older Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.

Or Synthesis to ease the patching? Especially for mods like AI Overhaul.

https://github.com/Mutagen-Modding/Synthesis

Mern made a popular tutorial explaining how to use Synthesis you may have seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7luh0hMMAU

@trgdolors

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.f36812f6a4b1595ed2a4fc112fe526eb.jpg

;)

Made a few additions to the landscape

Wrapping up small details.

Rechecked required patches.

Except 'Glass' and 'Silver' have all weapons now a consistant look. The OA made more replacers and i hope he will make the last ones too.

Added more options for housing.

The world (unless i missed something) is done.

Next step is the first run of DynDOLOD and then adding scripted mods...

Had to kill three mods. DynDOLOD is throwing a fit with them installed and simply quits. 

I'll remove them from the list, but keep them here. At least two of them might work later...

But thats why i run the tests - finding and solving such issues so you don't have to worry about them. ;)

Looks like it was only those three. 

Edited by Aylis_Temp

SFW RC2

SAE.ods

Now starts the fun part: adding scripted mods and animations.

Too bad that 'Wrye Bash' and the mod for the grass cache both need an update.

A few pics:

Spoiler

enb2022_11_1_17_03_33.jpg.6d88aaced84e66d90a12fa8ecedc0ba1.jpgenb2022_11_1_17_09_13.jpg.ebad1572e7062ab2e438535b4f071afa.jpg

Oh, you expected something different? Well, i might have something more your alley...

Spoiler

enb2022_11_1_16_44_41.jpg.46e781ce85d752be5a123f7ca68798bb.jpgenb2022_11_1_16_45_14.jpg.19df4d0b5839b345970eef482b2882c5.jpgenb2022_11_1_16_46_55.jpg.6abf06aa7b96debcf8a9ffd894c66386.jpg

First tests look good. Just have to figure out which combination is best.

Edited by Aylis_Temp

I want to say that you are amazing @Aylis_Temp. I have been using your mod list for a long while now and I don't think it has been said enough, thank you for your hard work making sure these mods work together. It has helped make Skyrim re-playable many times over. Especially for those of us who do not know much in terms of how to mod Skyrim.

Edited by blsrazor

Possible correction to your spreadsheet:
Gameplay section: Alternate Start, you are linking to the nexus version, which is 4.1.4, but theres been a few updates since then (now on 4.1.7) over at AFK Mods

Editted:

Got to the end of the spreadsheet, found a couple of other minor issues. Probably should of waited until then before posting, but with my memory, would have forgotten.

NPC Section:

The 3rd of the five Pandorable's NPCs - Dragonborn at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) entries (links to "Pandorable's NPCs - Dawnguard SE - patches-24135-1-2-1552863872.7z") doesn't install anything (at this time anyway, it patches for Morrowloot Ultimate and Skyrim Revamped CEO, neither of which are included in your list atm)

Further down in NPC section, you have "Simply Nordic Draugr and Hero Weapons" which might make more sense to be in the Armour and Weapons section.

Now to figure out why I'm missing 5 masters.

Edited by misterpipes
more bits

So my 5 missing masters:

One my fault, I removed CC Ghosts of the Tribunal ages ago, because it had a nasty bug. The bug has been apparently fixed, so I can put that back in and that master problem mostly goes.
The second one is related: the Quaint Raven Rock GotT, I grabbed the Enhanced Lanscapes version of the patch, which brought in an extra dependancy. Corrected that (and learnt to not just grab the first download on a page)

The third one was from WTO Best Farms. It requires Jets Resources but given its a watching entry, and not even a testing entry, can probably be ignored for now?

The fourth one is in Lux. If you have Myrwatch CC, it will install a patch for Myrwatch, but you also need another patch as well, Myrwatch - Editable Home Cells, to fix a bug in Myrwatch CC to allow Lux's patch to work.

The fifth one I can't work out if I've done something wrong or not. Some Realistic RS Children Patches (line 366, NPCs) is a patch for Solitude Docks. But we aren't installing Solitude Docks, we're installing Enhanced Solitude Docks, so I think the patch is not required?

@Aylis_Temp Pandorable is meant to work with Bijin and Kalilies as it doesn't overwrite any of those. Just think it'll be weird to have the B-list NPCs get makeovers but the Lydias and Aelas of the world won't. I'm playing around with all three now just to see what it looks like.

Edited by wollboi