Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 5/30/2022 at 9:50 AM, akadeadpool said:

Today I encounter strangest bug ever. I got teleport to tundra homestead just by entering breezehome. And the map still show I'm at breezehome. ?

May have something to do with Interactive Animations.

15 hours ago, wollboi said:

May have something to do with Interactive Animations.

I see some thread about that bug caused by Interactive Animations but sadly I don't use it in my mod list.

8 hours ago, trgdolors said:

@akadeadpool Actually, this strange bug may be your problem. It may be Vanilla Script (micro)Optimizations. And it just got an update.

Look like you found the culprit. Thank you.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, Aylis said:

Cleaned DLC

@jaeos provided his cleaned DLC so we don't have to do that ourselves. ?

DLC-Cleaned.7z 77.87 MB · 6,574 downloads

there's also
Creation Club Anniversary Cleaned and Upscaled
I only install the non-upscaled and ones that come with AE by default, this required the patch as well due to the missing fish, which needs cleaning as well.
However, it seems to be cleaning the textures, not the esp files.

Edited by picobyte

image.png.1657386f5d92e88fe63cd191a32fe82a.png
Is this normal? or how should i resolve this issue?

Warning: Initially disabled large reference in CapitalWindhelmExpansion - JKSkyrim.esp [REFR:00000ECC] (places CollisionMarker [STAT:00000021] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00038381] (in WindhelmWorld "Windhelm" [WRLD:0001691D] at 32,9))

On 6/6/2022 at 6:04 PM, Alabaster_Stone said:

I'm curious how often do you update the list?

Aylis is currently taking a modcation in FO4. Pre AE, updates to improve were frequent and while we are finally at the point where one could resume making this collection work Aylis has dug into the fallout trenches fairly deep. Might be a while.

21 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

Aylis is currently taking a modcation in FO4. Pre AE, updates to improve were frequent and while we are finally at the point where one could resume making this collection work Aylis has dug into the fallout trenches fairly deep. Might be a while.

Fair enough, a list like this I would expect an update twice a year at most.

1 hour ago, Alabaster_Stone said:

Fair enough, a list like this I would expect an update twice a year at most.

The list changes (if you are really curious) happen about every 3-4 pages, or the changelog can show the changes as well. The MAJOR changes, maybe once or twice. I think the last Major change was the rework of movement by adding in Nemesis along with FNIS for combat, idles, sex, etc.

On 6/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, Alabaster_Stone said:

Anyone else having problems with downloading the sexlab aroused redux baka version? The google drive doesn't wanna work for me :v

There have been a few issues with that mod.  This It may not be the latest and greatest. I tend to only get the newest when i redo the entire mod list after i break something i can't fix and have no idea what went sideways. Or i get bored. whatever happens first.

Just make sure you go over to the mod page and give the thumbs up 

Edited by jaeos

This guide has so many mods that - when installing - make me have to choose from a submenu what I want to insall from this specific mod. Some of them are self explaining and a matter of taste on what you want to install (textures meshes) but not all of them as they depend on mods already installed and so on....

This guide explains some of them (expl: Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE or High Poly Head ) but not all with those submenus and I am often confuse on what I should select when installing the mod. Is there another page in this thread explaining that a bit in more detail? 

Edited by Palava
On 6/6/2022 at 10:53 PM, boinboinhime said:

image.png.1657386f5d92e88fe63cd191a32fe82a.png
Is this normal? or how should i resolve this issue?

Warning: Initially disabled large reference in CapitalWindhelmExpansion - JKSkyrim.esp [REFR:00000ECC] (places CollisionMarker [STAT:00000021] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00038381] (in WindhelmWorld "Windhelm" [WRLD:0001691D] at 32,9))

@boinboinhime I hugely recomend you uninstall CapitalWindhelmExpansion and anything related to it, it only give problems to NPCS, areas, pathing, everything.
Even while following the guide to the T i still had issues, so in my 6th reinstall of the guide i just god rid of it. At some point i had constant crashes everytime i entered that place, not to mention LOD issues, texture issues just.. headaches.

On 6/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, Alabaster_Stone said:

Anyone else having problems with downloading the sexlab aroused redux baka version? The google drive doesn't wanna work for me :v

@Alabaster_Stone The author constantly tinkers with minor things and keeps moving around the GDrive, that happens when an author of a file downloads/changes the file too often in less than 24 hours, Baka Factory patreon haves Mirrors and other really cool mods (but a bit hard to install imo)

Yo bois, i was cheacking what mods i had on my pending list, and im wondering what do ya think of installing these: Yes, no, pass, possible but most likely issues will arrive?
-JK's Guild HQ Interiors Patch Collection 
Soaking wet
- Remove clothing at JK Baths
Grass Collision  

Im also checking most mods pending to update to newer versions, and while most (textures, small plugings, bug fixes) can be ignored or are inconsecuencial im worried for certain few that i already noticed are updated and dont know if i SHOULD do it, i will post those later as i need to sleep.

Tbh, the modlist is fairly stable right now, but looking around nexus theres tons of Quality of life mods added by reputable creators.
what to do what to do-

On 6/9/2022 at 2:56 PM, Alabaster_Stone said:

A Loverslab copy of Sexlab Aroused Redux Baka SSE is in the download of his Sexlab Approach mod.

Also,

You can add the Google Drive link as a "ShortCut" to your "Drive" Google account.  Then in your Google Drive account, look for where you save it or "Recent", and download it from that or make a copy into your account.   It works unless that feature is blocked for you.

The shortcut icon is next to the download icon. By downloading from shortcut, it uses your account quota instead.

Edited by safado

@Jessica_Degurechaff I saw some of those mods as well.

17 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Yo bois, i was cheacking what mods i had on my pending list, and im wondering what do ya think of installing these: Yes, no, pass, possible but most likely issues will arrive?
-JK's Guild HQ Interiors Patch Collection 
Soaking wet
- Remove clothing at JK Baths
Grass Collision  

Im also checking most mods pending to update to newer versions, and while most (textures, small plugings, bug fixes) can be ignored or are inconsecuencial im worried for certain few that i already noticed are updated and dont know if i SHOULD do it, i will post those later as i need to sleep.

Tbh, the modlist is fairly stable right now, but looking around nexus theres tons of Quality of life mods added by reputable creators.
what to do what to do-

1) I noticed most of those, too. The Soaking Wet mod seems interesting. I asked on the Wet Function Redux page here on LL and someone thought SW would not work with WFR. I think one does skin, the other does gear? Wet and Cold was mentioned as a SW alternative, though I don't know how buggy W+C is. The author of SW is a great and needed modder, but they have discouraged discussion about WFR on their Nexus page (which I am actually OK with). Personally, I am holding off on Soaking Wet till someone patches it with WFR or a better alternative comes out.

2) Boris' latest ENB enables grass collision. The collision seems to happen now a little even without his new Grass Collision mod with just the new ENB, which is neat. I am curious how his new mod adds to it and how it affects performance. I still have a medium powered rig.

The biggest mod I have been using is still ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices. It is allowing me to have a dangerously large modlist!

Keep us posted on your results!

Edited by trgdolors
1 hour ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Hmm. The link to High Poly Head seems to be down/broken (in the PC spoiler).

I'm sure someone has already posted a link in the comments. Can't find it though. 

I found a backed up copy of 1.4 on my hard drive. So at least I am good to go. I don't have any file share accounts so not sure how or if I can make this available for anyone else. ???